• Naruko uzumaki

3 10.71%
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    This user has no status.

Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2015]

NB's FanFiction Of The Month
    [February 2015]

Welcome to this months "Fan Fiction of the Month" contest!

Username: Michael92
    Fan Fiction Title:
    The Legendary Sage of Six Paths
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 1: How it all began, the Tale of The Sage of Six Paths Begins!
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 2: Massacre
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3: The Master Sword & The Great Wizard

Username: Chakra Wizard
    Fan Fiction Title:
    Naruto: Tetsuden
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 55: Polar Opposites
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 56: No Surprise
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 57: Glass Sharingan

Username: Chie
    Fan Fiction Title:
    Akatsuki's Day Off
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 1: Chapter One-Intro
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 2: Chapter Two-Initial Meeting
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3: Chapter Three- Sasori and Deidara

Username: DoubleA49
    Fan Fiction Title:
    Naruto: Jounin Adventures
    Link to your Fan fiction Chapter 5 Part 8: The Two Swordsmen Rivals!
    Link to your Fan fiction Chapter 5 Part 9: For Different Reasons
    Link to your Fan fiction Chapter 5 Part 10: The Top Two Genin

Username: King Cobra
    Fan Fiction Title:
    The Chronicles of Tiquan Conley Reboot
    Link to your Fan fiction Chapter 1: Pilot
    Link to your Fan fiction Chapter 2: Last Day of Sixth Grade
    Link to your Fan fiction Chapter 3: The Ceremony

Username:Germanicus & ~Uzumaki~
    Fan Fiction Title:
    The Mirage of Uchiha
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 1: Chapter 1
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 2: Chapter 2-Fighting Retreat
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3: Chapter 3-Deliberations and Commands

Username: Netsui
    Fan Fiction Title:
    Forget to Remember
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 5: Chapter 5
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 6: Chapter 6
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 7: Chapter 7

Username: Naruko uzumaki
    Fan Fiction Title:
    Hinata x reader
    Link chapter 1:7 minutes in heaven.
    Link chapter 2:Movie date.
    Link chapter 3:Mischievous training.

Good luck everyone! Remember; you can't vote for yourselves.

Start Voting!!!
    but remember to vote for the best FanFiction and not your friends and that this contest is about 3 chapters and not the whole story.

Last edited by Lawliet; 02-08-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Haunted love. An Itachi love
    story [AU] chapter 1 released.
    Don't mind me copying you
    Michael92

Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2015]

I like plum color why is my name in green. best of luck everyone!! Dattebayo!

Status
    Mar 2014
    真剣

Green is my fave color. Yay.

Good luck to everyone.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.

Good luck to the others. Already cast my vote

Status
    Dec 2009
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths Chapter 5 Released.

That video perfectly sums up what I had to say in a nice way regarding my comeback.
    Feels good to be home in the contest!! Best of luck to everyone as per usual.
    Almost every one of the old folks are here, and even two "newcomers" as well. Interesting for sure.
    Regarding colors, I think I scored neatly with red because that's the main color I use for my fic.
    Regarding voting... This month's going to be a hard one, I really have to consider this one before placing it.

Last edited by Michael92; 02-08-2015 at 06:02 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    We're here.

Good luck everyone may the best man or woman or critter win!

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Old people Contest Reunion Month begins! Good luck to everyone participating.

Status
    Dec 2009

To Lawliet (if you can see this):

What happened to the pre-2015 winners tabs in the winners thread?? O__o
    A little bird told me that it was gone and it sure is. Was that you Ryan? xP Anyways, I too was wondering.

Scratch that!! We just found out we were just blind, the both of us, lmao.

Last edited by Michael92; 02-08-2015 at 10:18 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    To Lawliet (if you can see this):

What happened to the pre-2015 winners tabs in the winners thread?? O__o
    A little bird told me that it was gone and it sure is. Was that you Ryan? xP Anyways, I too was wondering.
    Ha, that was me, and I actually just checked again and realized that all the other years were in the second post.

Otherwise...I'm dumb. Xp
    How I survive college is beyond me.

Status
    Dec 2009

@Ryan - Lmao I totally didn't see that either xP Anyways...

All this Reunion excitement has gotten me pumped. In fact, I'm so pumped I'm going to do something I haven't done in ages and predict the result! O__O Yeah you heard me, the good old Mickey prediction, so here goes:

1: Germanicus & Uzu - Hands down. I'm thinking this month might see the biggest gap between winner and runner-ups we've seen in a while, and I am predicting the two of you to be on the top by the end of the month. Why? Because by yourselves alone would you two be squaring off for the 1st price and together, I am fearing you might shake the skies above! I might even be considering voting for you, hah!

2: ChakraWizard - It's time for a comeback and this is it. The only reason you don't go all the way is because of the Dangerous Duo. Still though, even though there will be some votes up to the top, there's also a gap down to 3rd place too.

3: Netsui - Always a top contender and always fighting for the top spots. Her return to the contest will be a successful one.

4: At split 4th comes the Cobra. With a little luck you would definitely have gotten an award this month, but since 90 per cent of the votes went to Germanicus & Uzu, it was kind of hard to settle for a decent amount between the rest. This though will only be giving you a thirst for more and March will be one of the strongest months you ever have competed in with a 1st place.

4: Together with the Cobra comes the DoubleAgent, and just like the Cobra, Aaron will get hungry for more and have a strong March with a 2nd place just behind Cobra.

6: One of the newcomers or myself. Hard to judge based on already known information, but alas, I don't think this month will belong to the 3rd generation of writers. They are however the future and will shine strong in the rest of the year. Why me all the way down here? It's because of how things have turned out and the bad luck from my last 7 or so contests won't turn on me now, haha.

7: See above.

8: See above above.

Oh and as for a little bonus, I'll even add the number of votes:

Germanicus & Uzu - 18.

Chakra Wizard - 12.

Netsui - 6

DoubleA/Cobra - 4

The rest - 3, 2 and 2.

#Reunion

Last edited by Michael92; 02-08-2015 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Grammar out the window xP Needed to fix that.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

@Ryan - Lmao I totally didn't see that either xP Anyways...

All this Reunion excitement has gotten me pumped. In fact, I'm so pumped I'm going to do something I haven't done in ages and predict the result! O__O Yeah you heard me, the good old Mickey prediction, so here goes:

1: Germanicus & Uzu - Hands down. I'm thinking this month might see the biggest gap between winner and runner-ups we've seen in a while, and I am predicting the two of you to be on the top by the end of the month. Why? Because by yourselves alone would you two be squaring off for the 1st price and together, I am fearing you might shake the skies above! I might even be considering voting for you, hah!

2: ChakraWizard - It's time for a comeback and this is it. The only reason you don't go all the way is because of the Dangerous Duo. Still though, even though there will be some votes up to the top, there's also a gap down to 3rd place too.

3: Netsui - Always a top contender and always fighting for the top spots. Her return to the contest will be a successful one.

4: At split 4th comes the Cobra. With a little luck you would definitely have gotten an award this month, but since 90 per cent of the votes went to Germanicus & Uzu, it was kind of hard to settle for a decent amount between the rest. This though will only be giving you a thirst for more and March will be one of the strongest months you ever have competed in with a 1st place.

4: Together with the Cobra comes the DoubleAgent, and just like the Cobra, Aaron will get hungry for more and have a strong March with a 2nd place just behind Cobra.

6: One of the newcomers or myself. Hard to judge based on already known information, but alas, I don't think this month will belong to the 3rd generation of writers. They are however the future and will shine strong in the rest of the year. Why me all the way down here? It's because of how things have turned out and the bad luck from my last 7 or so contests won't turn on me now, haha.

7: See above.

8: See above above.

Oh and as for a little bonus, I'll even add the number of votes:

Germanicus & Uzu - 18.

Chakra Wizard - 12.

Netsui - 6

DoubleA/Cobra - 4

The rest - 3, 2 and 2.

#Reunion
    Troll harder Mic.

If it was just Uzu, I could see him winning fairly handily. Unfortunately, he has my cursed name next to his, with most of mine on the threads, which guarantees us a drop to at least fifth.

I predict a Wiz>Mic>Netsui top three. Not calling any other spots. Probably won't be able to vote till next weekend.

Status
    Dec 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Troll harder Mic.

If it was just Uzu, I could see him winning fairly handily. Unfortunately, he has my cursed name next to his, with most of mine on the threads, which guarantees us a drop to at least fifth.

I predict a Wiz>Mic>Netsui top three. Not calling any other spots. Probably won't be able to vote till next weekend.
    You're the one trolling mate!!

And I doubt I'll even get an award this time. I just retraced my own participations back a while and I discovered that after my 6 months in a row run in 2013 and the following 3rd place after that which was in Nov. 2013, I haven't placed 1st in any of the contests I joined in, in the whole of 2014. Combined there's four 3rd places, two 2nd places and two (I believe) 4th or lower places in the last 7-9 times I've joined since my last win. So if anything, an award would be great, haha.

I also looked back at last year's contest of February, and damn was it a close one O__o:

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=478354

Only 3 votes differed from 8th to 1st place, and a whooping 4 people tied for 3rd place xP

Status
    Dec 2012
    The Self-Proclaimed Knight of
    the 3rd Generation

Hm, it's a pleasure to be back in action. Good luck to all, and let the best user win.

On the topic of Michaels Predictions:

1. False. Thanks to Germy's cursed name, they will not take first. I will predict, like I predict every single contest you take part in, that Michael will win first place. Why? Because it's Michael, why else? Typically playing the nice, humble guy, don't let him fool you. He will have his cyan name.

2. Chakra Wizard. He's just a fantastic guy and writer, and I think his popularity is high enough to win at least second place, if not usurping the king of always winning. His stories are solid, and I think he deserves a cyan name, if not the dangerous duo.

3. I'm fine with that. Maybe Uzu and Germy pull out a medal, because they definitely deserve it, so I'd put them here as well.

4. The Legendary Snake.

5. 6. 8. Newcomers.

7. Me. I haven't been around awhile, so my typical voters and readers no longer exist. therefore, unless for some weird reason my name carries weight, I won't be able to scrape by with more than a vote.

Status
    Sep 2011
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

Goodluck to all. You know it's been really lonely without you guys. When I enter I usually see mostly new writers I'm not all that familiar with. Makes me feel old >_>

As for winning. Not sure we can win this one. But I hope we snatch a medal at least.

If Mike wins then it'll really be like old times -___-

My rival Chakra! I got backup from Germanicus this time hehehehe. Don't think me cowardly for doing so. The battle begins! By the way, who did you vote for? o_O

Last edited by ~Uzumaki~; 02-09-2015 at 09:14 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Uzumaki~ View Post
    Goodluck to all. You know it's been really lonely without you guys. When I enter I usually see mostly new writers I'm not all that familiar with. Makes me feel old >_>

As for winning. Not sure we can win this one. But I hope we snatch a medal at least.

My rival Chakra! I got backup from Germanicus this time hehehehe. Don't think me cowardly for doing so. The battle begins! By the way, who did you vote for? o_O
    Someone who showed a great deal of improvement this month lol

Status
    Dec 2009

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post
    Hm, it's a pleasure to be back in action. Good luck to all, and let the best user win.

On the topic of Michaels Predictions:

1. False. Thanks to Germy's cursed name, they will not take first. I will predict, like I predict every single contest you take part in, that Michael will win first place. Why? Because it's Michael, why else? Typically playing the nice, humble guy, don't let him fool you. He will have his cyan name.

2. Chakra Wizard. He's just a fantastic guy and writer, and I think his popularity is high enough to win at least second place, if not usurping the king of always winning. His stories are solid, and I think he deserves a cyan name, if not the dangerous duo.

3. I'm fine with that. Maybe Uzu and Germy pull out a medal, because they definitely deserve it, so I'd put them here as well.

4. The Legendary Snake.

5. 6. 8. Newcomers.

7. Me. I haven't been around awhile, so my typical voters and readers no longer exist. therefore, unless for some weird reason my name carries weight, I won't be able to scrape by with more than a vote.
    Like I promised, here's what I've cooked up for you, haha xO:

1: True, but Uzu is after all the past year's number one winner of this contest, so I believe that it outshines Ryan's cursed name

But other than that, I suppose most of what you said is true, except for the me winning part xD Alright, my prediction aside, I'm certain I won't place above 2nd place as like I said, I haven't done that in ages. 4th is my real bet if you must know, but for the sake of old times, I'll predict what I have predicted and that's final xP

And a little side note - Yeah I might have been on the humble side for as long as I can remember, but for the past year I've been leaning more towards the badass side

2: So we're indeed calling them the Dangerous Duo now?

5... So we've indeed decided that Netsui is regarded as a newcomer? I didn't feel like I got the response I was gunning for in the FB chat so I'll try once more, haha.

7: Blasphemy!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Uzumaki~ View Post

Lmao, that's how I felt it when you guys arrived xD Nowadays though, I'm so used to you that I have almost forgot about the 1st Gen

I'm pretty sure my prediction will at least nail 4/8 outcomes right, so we shall see...

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra Wizard View Post
    Someone who showed a great deal of improvement this month lol
    One of us improved a lot? O__o How is that even possible at this stage?! xP JK. So you voted for one of the newcomers then (who at this point might actually be veterans already, haha).

Speaking of newcomers, I hate to not see Rollace in this contest after he urged me to turn away from my retirement so he could battle me >_> Oh well!

I know what we should do! Since it's Reunion time, we should strive to beat this record:

http://narutobase.net/forums/misc.ph...osted&t=210354

Almost 1000 posts Netsui, seriously??

Status
    Jan 2012
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.

Like I promised, here's what I've cooked up for you, haha xO:

1: True, but Uzu is after all the past year's number one winner of this contest, so I believe that it outshines Ryan's cursed name

But other than that, I suppose most of what you said is true, except for the me winning part xD Alright, my prediction aside, I'm certain I won't place above 2nd place as like I said, I haven't done that in ages. 4th is my real bet if you must know, but for the sake of old times, I'll predict what I have predicted and that's final xP

And a little side note - Yeah I might have been on the humble side for as long as I can remember, but for the past year I've been leaning more towards the badass side

2: So we're indeed calling them the Dangerous Duo now?

5... So we've indeed decided that Netsui is regarded as a newcomer? I didn't feel like I got the response I was gunning for in the FB chat so I'll try once more, haha.

7: Blasphemy!

Lmao, that's how I felt it when you guys arrived xD Nowadays though, I'm so used to you that I have almost forgot about the 1st Gen

I'm pretty sure my prediction will at least nail 4/8 outcomes right, so we shall see...

One of us improved a lot? O__o How is that even possible at this stage?! xP JK. So you voted for one of the newcomers then (who at this point might actually be veterans already, haha).

Speaking of newcomers, I hate to not see Rollace in this contest after he urged me to turn away from my retirement so he could battle me >_> Oh well!

I know what we should do! Since it's Reunion time, we should strive to beat this record:

http://narutobase.net/forums/misc.ph...osted&t=210354

Almost 1000 posts Netsui, seriously??
    Your fault for bring that up yourself, Michael.

Good luck to everyone in the contest~ I'll try to vote, but college is a thing as well.

Status
    Dec 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Your fault for bring that up yourself, Michael.

Good luck to everyone in the contest~ I'll try to vote, but college is a thing as well.
    So you'll try to top it with 1000 this time? ;D

Status
    Jan 2012
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.

So you'll try to top it with 1000 this time? ;D
    Nope. I'm not competitive. I'm just here for fun, since school isn't so fun. xD

Status
    Mar 2012
    spare time.

Tis nice to see familiar folks conversing here once more

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... Last»