Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Who's the best?!! Zise is!! Lawliet's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Henrik is evil.

Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2014]

NB's FanFiction Of The Month
    [September 2014]

Welcome to this months "FanFiction of the Month" voting thread!

Username:laraib
    Fan Fiction Title:
    [Adventure]NARUTO: The Epilogue
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 1: [Adventure]NARUTO: The Epilogue Part 10
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 2: [Adventure]NARUTO: The Epilogue Part 11
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3:[Adventure]NARUTO: The Epilogue Finale

Username: The Amazing Spider Man
    Fan Fiction Title:
    ★The Amazing Avengers x Naruto Crossover Story★
    Link to your Fan fiction Chapter 1: Part 1: The Dangerous Game Ends
    Link to your Fan fiction Chapter 2: Part 2: A Decent Into Darkness
    Link to your Fan fiction Chapter 3: Part 3: Acceptance

Username:Chakra Wizard
    Fan Fiction Title:
    Naruto: Tetsuden
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 40: The Chakra Wizard
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 41: Cheap Trickery
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 42: The Real Ultimate Shield

Username: Michael92
    Fan Fiction Title:
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha & The 6th Great Shinobi War - Series Finale
    Link to your FanFiction chapter 4: The Beginning of The End... The Shinobi World Alliance and The Five Kages' Final Stand Begins!
    Link to your FanFiction chapter 5: Victory or Defeat? Two Hokages, One Dream; The Past meets The Future as The Key to Peace is Finally Revealed!
    Link to your FanFiction chapter 6: THIS IS THE END

Username:~Uzumaki~
    Fan Fiction Title:
    Crow in the Shadows
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 1: Chapter 4
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 2: Chapter 5
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3: Chapter 6

Username:Hinageshi
    Fan Fiction Title:
    Look At Me Now
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 1: I: The Old Lady in the Cave
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 2: II:The Lady's Mission
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3: III: Spars, Strength, and Scrolls

Username: ItachiDaSoloKing
    Fan Fiction Title:
    The Tale Of Afrosuki Nigasaki
    Chapter 1: Operation Fallen Leaf: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=535004
    Chapter 2: The Real Battle Begins!: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=535006
    Chapter 3: The Legendary 7's True Power!: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=552047

Username: Elyon
    Fan Fiction Title:
    The Wolf Man
    Chapter 1: Creation
    Chapter 2: The Collectors
    Chapter 3: What Next?

Good luck everyone! Remember; you can't vote for yourselves.

Start Voting!!!
    but remember to vote for the best FanFiction and not your friends and that this contest is about 3 chapters and not the whole story.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weaklings can't pick their way
    of death...

Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [September 2014]

Good Luck Guys!

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naruhina

Will vote soon. Good luck everyone.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    .____.

Good luck, voted!

Status
    Jul 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    #FFA500 #0000A0 #667C26
    #FF0000 #00FFFF #C04000
    #A74AC7 #808080 #FF00FF

Voted laraib his ff' were good :D Good Luck!

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

Announcement:

After thinking this through for some time, I've come to the conclusion that this will be the last contest I participate in (I know I've said that I would stop joining contests in the past too, but this is definitely it). I feel like it's time and that I've more or less reached the goal(s) I set out to accomplish. Also, I'll be retiring from the FF Section later this year with the 1st-3rd Chapters of Three Kingdoms being the last thing I release here on the Base when the right timing comes (therefore, I will not continue it unless something VERY drastic happens meanwhile). The reason behind this is simply because as time has gone by and I've got more dedicated to my work than what I was when I started out in 2010, I've come to the realization that it's simply not cutting it anymore, I can't continue to waste more time writing with almost zero response given in return. Heck, there was a time when 1 hour of work paid off in countless reviews + + +, but nowadays, 150 hours of work only pays off with 5-7 reviews, and that is far from cutting it indeed. It's kind of sad because this is the place I started out, but I figure it is time to try something new or simply call it a day for good.

As time goes by, everyone gets more and more busy with their personal lives, and more and more serious and matured about their future, whereas we could waste more of that precious time in the past to do things like writing (due to the fact that it seemed like nothing else mattered most of the times, we could just remain childish and say screw everyone else and don't care about what else was important in life), most of us can no longer follow that road. The older you get, the more important it gets to also spend that time with your friends and family (even try to create a family of your own someday, unless you want to stay locked up like a lonely caged bird for the rest of your life) as well as putting your mind straight on what you want to do with your life (as silly as it sounds, it was somehow easier to sacrifice those things in the past while growing up due to the little time each chapter required to produce, and while the only thing that justified such an act was due to the massive response one would get from the writing itself, in the end, it has become something which takes much, much longer time to do nowadays the more serious it gets, and it has become something which gets harder and harder to spend time on the less response you get, especially when you have to put so much else of your life off to the side in order to accomplish it). I do believe things might still turn around here on NB, but writing FF on here was always meant to be just a waste of time, nothing more. In the end, I guess it is better this way. Everything will go on as usual, even if I'm not around...

It's indeed been fun, but it is time for me to get serious about my life and what I really want to do with it. In order to find out what I want and what I need, I'll be taking most of my stand-alone work on here and republish them elsewhere, including the Series Finale of my The Legendary Sage of Konoha Series (if time allows it and if the other projects are successful or not). I will not think of this as deserting NB, rather, using the inspiration which it has given me to see if I can actually make a living or not out of it.

All this will also lead down to another thing... My time at NB, will most likely be limited to zero once I reach this point. This Section alone is what has kept me at NB for the last two years, ever since I lost interest in everything else on here, so in one sense, it will perhaps mean that I'm barely going to return here when the manga comes to an end, if not at all (like many of my past friends on here). However, I'm going to do one last project on here after I'm done with everything else I have on my list, before I call it a day, and depending on Escorpiius and Kuroi Honoo, that collaboration project might become a reality in December if we decide to go through with it (and depending on their desires, that may lead to one last contest, or two, and also, depending on what Ryan wants to do with our collaboration project before that time, we might decide to join some contests as well, but I'm not entirely sure at this point. In either case, this is the last contest I will ever join in by myself, regardless of how many new projects I release before this year comes to an end). If not, then this is practically the end. So, with that, thank you for five wonderful years, and hope to see you guys again sometime in the future. Take care, and best of luck, both in this month's contest and in everything else! Michael92, signing out.

Status
    May 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are 6 people in the
    world who look exactly like
    you....There is a 9%
    possibility that you'll meet
    them in your life..Well unless
    you upload you pic and say HEY
    THERE! DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME?

Quote Originally Posted by Waaiz View Post
    Voted laraib his ff' were good :D Good Luck!
    Thanks a ton bro

Status
    May 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    you....There is a 9%

Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Announcement:

After thinking this through for some time, I've come to the conclusion that this will be the last contest I participate in (I know I've said that I would stop joining contests in the past too, but this is definitely it). I feel like it's time and that I've more or less reached the goal(s) I set out to accomplish. Also, I'll be retiring from the FF Section later this year with the 1st-3rd Chapters of Three Kingdoms being the last thing I release here on the Base when the right timing comes (therefore, I will not continue it unless something VERY drastic happens meanwhile). The reason behind this is simply because as time has gone by and I've got more dedicated to my work than what I was when I started out in 2010, I've come to the realization that it's simply not cutting it anymore, I can't continue to waste more time writing with almost zero response given in return. Heck, there was a time when 1 hour of work paid off in countless reviews + + +, but nowadays, 150 hours of work only pays off with 5-7 reviews, and that is far from cutting it indeed. It's kind of sad because this is the place I started out, but I figure it is time to try something new or simply call it a day for good.

As time goes by, everyone gets more and more busy with their personal lives, and more and more serious and matured about their future, whereas we could waste more of that precious time in the past to do things like writing (due to the fact that it seemed like nothing else mattered most of the times, we could just remain childish and say screw everyone else and don't care about what else was important in life), most of us can no longer follow that road. The older you get, the more important it gets to also spend that time with your friends and family (even try to create a family of your own someday, unless you want to stay locked up like a lonely caged bird for the rest of your life) as well as putting your mind straight on what you want to do with your life (as silly as it sounds, it was somehow easier to sacrifice those things in the past while growing up due to the little time each chapter required to produce, and while the only thing that justified such an act was due to the massive response one would get from the writing itself, in the end, it has become something which takes much, much longer time to do nowadays the more serious it gets, and it has become something which gets harder and harder to spend time on the less response you get, especially when you have to put so much else of your life off to the side in order to accomplish it). I do believe things might still turn around here on NB, but writing FF on here was always meant to be just a waste of time, nothing more. In the end, I guess it is better this way. Everything will go on as usual, even if I'm not around...

It's indeed been fun, but it is time for me to get serious about my life and what I really want to do with it. In order to find out what I want and what I need, I'll be taking most of my stand-alone work on here and republish them elsewhere, including the Series Finale of my The Legendary Sage of Konoha Series (if time allows it and if the other projects are successful or not). I will not think of this as deserting NB, rather, using the inspiration which it has given me to see if I can actually make a living or not out of it.

All this will also lead down to another thing... My time at NB, will most likely be limited to zero once I reach this point. This Section alone is what has kept me at NB for the last two years, ever since I lost interest in everything else on here, so in one sense, it will perhaps mean that I'm barely going to return here when the manga comes to an end, if not at all (like many of my past friends on here). However, I'm going to do one last project on here after I'm done with everything else I have on my list, before I call it a day, and depending on Escorpiius and Kuroi Honoo, that collaboration project might become a reality in December if we decide to go through with it (and depending on their desires, that may lead to one last contest, or two, and also, depending on what Ryan wants to do with our collaboration project before that time, we might decide to join some contests as well, but I'm not entirely sure at this point. In either case, this is the last contest I will ever join in by myself, regardless of how many new projects I release before this year comes to an end). If not, then this is practically the end. So, with that, thank you for five wonderful years, and hope to see you guys again sometime in the future. Take care, and best of luck, both in this month's contest and in everything else! Michael92, signing out.
    Your fanfics sure are long,But they're awwwwwwsum!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    11th Grade is tough :/

Announcement:

I feel you. The first paragraph is basically why I stopped, as well

Suggestion: You should try WattsPad, I haven't tried it myself yet but you can write your own short stories or full blown novels for the public. They usually give you a lot of edits, comments, and reads but it takes some time. I plan on doing something either before the year ends or early next year. Anyways, good luck wherever you go

Status
    Jul 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good luck all!

Status
    Jun 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya's weave slays your
    fave.

Good Luck everyone!

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Base's Guardian
    Warrior, Shrouded in Truth.
    Wielding the Sword Of Logic
    and the Shield of MangaPhax I
    seal away all threats in the
    Holy Name of our Lord, Itachi.
    Amen

Announcement:

OK Bro. This gives us Newbies a Chance!

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Base's Guardian
    Warrior, Shrouded in Truth.
    Wielding the Sword Of Logic
    and the Shield of MangaPhax I
    seal away all threats in the
    Holy Name of our Lord, Itachi.
    Amen

Vote Wisely Everyone! and May The BEST Author WIN!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Away.

Voted for Hinageshi. I like the Sakura story.

Status
    May 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    you....There is a 9%

I got DQ'd last time,I won't vote now

Good Luck Everybody!

Last edited by laraib; 09-08-2014 at 01:15 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I ain't with the drama
    so don't come at me with it,
    unless you down with getting
    wrecked playa"

Good luck to all. Voted for Michael.

Who's the best?!! Zise is!! Lawliet's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Henrik is evil.

Quote Originally Posted by laraib View Post

Good Luck Everybody!
    You can vote, just not for yourself

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by laraib View Post

Good Luck Everybody!
    i voted for you...!!

Status
    May 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    you....There is a 9%

Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet View Post
    You can vote, just not for yourself
    I know! Just,taking some precautions....What if I accidently clicked laraib?

Status
    May 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    you....There is a 9%

Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    i voted for you...!!
    Thanks! Ohh! Banned member can't vote!

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by ObitoKarin View Post
    I feel you. The first paragraph is basically why I stopped, as well

Suggestion: You should try WattsPad, I haven't tried it myself yet but you can write your own short stories or full blown novels for the public. They usually give you a lot of edits, comments, and reads but it takes some time. I plan on doing something either before the year ends or early next year. Anyways, good luck wherever you go
    I guess I've kind of been denying the fact for far too long, and it especially opened my eyes when 7 months of hard work and over 150 hours of writing what was suppose to be a Finale, resulted in little to no response. Alas, I never was the one to complain, but I did realize that the essence of why I was writing had somehow vanished along the way.

Never heard of it. I was actually thinking of checking the much talked about FanFiction. Net , but I'm not too sure what I'll do just yet. I suppose it depends a lot on next year for sure. I might check out both though, but only time will tell.

On another note, the votes seems to be flying this month. Thanks for the vote Akame =)

Last edited by Michael92; 09-09-2014 at 06:36 PM.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    On the Path to Yugen.

Wattpad.com*

Its awesome man! You can read novels and short stories from people all over the world (Mostly British and Phillipino teens though) I'm on it, if you decide to join follow me @M.A.Clarke

On another note:

@Michael92; your finale, I felt it lacked the proper 'explosion' I mean it was building it perfectly but they way you delivered the final blows was...meh. Nice all the same though!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyon View Post
    Wattpad.com*

Its awesome man! You can read novels and short stories from people all over the world (Mostly British and Phillipino teens though) I'm on it, if you decide to join follow me @M.A.Clarke

On another note:

@Michael92; your finale, I felt it lacked the proper 'explosion' I mean it was building it perfectly but they way you delivered the final blows was...meh. Nice all the same though!
    Anime/manga-related finales usually do. That's something you notice after going through enough of 'em. lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A random savior appears

Status
    Jun 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya's weave slays your
    fave.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kobak~ View Post
    Voted for Hinageshi. I like the Sakura story.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»