Page 2 of 26 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Wish I had the Rin'negin! Japhrimu's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 436 Predictions / 435 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by kozinaruckus View Post
    Nobody predicted the overload of nature chakra on the fatty lol that was great
    Yeah. Somebody predicted it, and I was like, "I like your idea, but I doubt it'll happen," I think. I'll go back to check it out, so as to give props where props are due.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Japhrimu View Post
    Yeah. Even though I wanna see it, just to get some answers myself, it's pretty corny how Pain kinda self Narrates, "Well, looking at this situation, I guess I could talk with you..." I guess they don't have TV's in Narutoverse, do they? So nobody's ever seen how bad guys mess up by giving away their plans, or just not killing the protagonist right away, only to have the good guy gain the upper hand and use the information or situation against them. Like in Austin Powers when Scott's like, "Dad, I gotta gun in my room. I'll go grab it and BAM!" and his dad, Dr. Evil is like, "No, I wanna have him get killed by these sharks (I don't think he got sharks, though) with laser beams attached," and Scott's all like, "Dad, you're just gonna leave him with one guard, who he'll easily over come..." and so on. It's corny, but like I said, I wanna hear what he has to say, anyways.
    You're right!I think the storytelling will provide the time needed for Shikamaru squad to corner Nagato!
    It is also possible that Konan will listen to the story, is loosing grip on her self, crying some shit, and help Naruto in the end!

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    What the hell does Pein's sword do? Everyone who gets stabbed has there chakra go haywire (Based on what Jiraiya and Kakashi said {I think Kakashi said it}). Immediately after being stabbed the Rinnegan eyes appear. I'd really like input on this because it's bizarre.

Shikamaru is in a perfect location. He has Katsuyu to gather and transmit information. He is in his command center. Shikamaru is really a battle general who serves best away from direct combat while developing a strategy.

I'm actually excited about the next manga because I'm really interested in what happened to Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan after Pein left. I bet Yahiko got killed. The next chapter is entitled "Peace." Nagato probably tried to live this way, or it's about his deranged view of why he's capturing Bijou. The thing is that he already explained this to Jiraiya, so we the reader know about Pein's life except during the period after Jiraiya left. Also Nagato told Jiraiya that he had no idea what they went through after he left. This is juicy nugget I want to know.

The reason Pein's sword pierced Naruto is because he wasn't in sage mode. Even then I don't believe it would've mattered. Both Pa toad and Jiraiya were in sage mode when stabbed.

Anyone notice the Pein that was absorbing Nature chakra lost his Rinnegan in the left pupil and it became a horizontal slant before becoming a statue.

Why in the hell did Pa toad believe that the same genjutsu would work against Pein a second time? Didn't they have another one? Now that Pa toad is dead, I wonder how much about sage mode Shima (Pa toad's wife) knows. Naruto still needs to complete his training.

I wrote too much. Peace

Somebody did predict it, but I don't remember who.
    So you are here again ... nice words ,but dont you think that this fight is allready boring ?
    I realy whanted to see strong naruto , who can destroy 6 paths of pain (maybe very injured , but all be himself...)and now i can see only one - naruto will be helped by shikamaru ,ino and others ...

WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasenga View Post
    Geez, what a lame , he torned into a frog...
    and pa toad is dead, what kishi is thinking about , he killed so many good characters that this and no bad guys this is sucks...
    Pain killed а half of leaves shinoby and going to have a little conversation with naruto ...is this for real????
    I dont know what will be in next chapter , maybe some flashbacks , but if kishi will follow this route in future , he will lose many of naruto manga fans...
    I would like see what do you think about my point...
    may be kishi want to create a new world by killing all the persons close to naruto for that world he want naruto to be hokage how annoying is this i am going to hate if this happens

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So you are here again ... nice words ,but dont you think that this fight is allready boring ?
    I realy whanted to see strong naruto , who can destroy 6 paths of pain (maybe very injured , but all be himself...)and now i can see only one - naruto will be helped by shikamaru ,ino and others ...
    It has to be so in order to keep the story close to "reality"!
    Pein killed Jiraya, injured Kakashi badly and destoyed the ****ing village!
    It would be way too much if Naruto killed him alone! It woul outbalance him!
    Five bodies all alone is awesome!
    Besides he needs reason and space to grow in strength in future!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah... like everyone will sit and watch while Naruto is fighting , it would be stupid to do nothing for them . Village was attacked and everyone suffer , so they have to do what they can to help Naruto ( + hes stabbed in hands now )

I guess now its time for other ninjas do something .

Next time "Peace"

For next chapter I would predict nothing more but Pain telling a story to Naruto and other ninjas making a strategy to finish Deva Pain .

Pain vs Konoha must be longest arc in manga , right ? =)

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwood View Post
    It has to be so in order to keep the story close to "reality"!
    Pein killed Jiraya, injured Kakashi badly and destoyed the ****ing village!
    It would be way too much if Naruto killed him alone! It woul outbalance him!
    Five bodies all alone is awesome!
    Besides he needs reason and space to grow in strength in future!
    Sure maybe soo , but pain is also one persone(7 bodys just like 7 sage KB)Pain is strong and Madara , i gues , is stronger than he.If naruto cant kill 6 pains bodys ,how could he be able to kill Madara and Nagato himself...

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So some guy/gal named Vassell17 predicted the toad statue outcome with his/her one and only post. It's post #174 in the previous thread. On the next page, I said, "I like the idea of the toad statue. It makes sense to me, but I doubt it'll happen." Hmm... Maybe I should give up predictions. Good job leafeater (not that you need more praise after the last couple of days. Everybody's like, "oh, i miss guys like leafeater," and "leafeater's the man!")(Just joshin' ya). So, anyways, good job leafeater questioning whether Pain will fall for the same Genjutsu. Pain's all like, "Yeah... No."

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    Yeah... like everyone will sit and watch while Naruto is fighting , it would be stupid to do nothing for them . Village was attacked and everyone suffer , so they have to do what they can to help Naruto ( + hes stabbed in hands now )

I guess now its time for other ninjas do something .

Next time "Peace"

For next chapter I would predict nothing more but Pain telling a story to Naruto and other ninjas making a strategy to finish Deva Pain .

Pain vs Konoha must be longest arc in manga , right ? =)
    Konoha shinoby allready showed to us how strong they are (destroyed only one pains body ,which is the weakest among them)

Last edited by Rasenga; 02-13-2009 at 01:00 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sure maybe soo , but pain is also one persone(7 bodys just like 7 sage KB)Pain is strong and Madara , i gues , is stronger than he.If naruto cant kill 6 pains bodys ,how could he be able to kill Madara and Nagato himself...
    That's the point!He needs to become stronger!
    Before defeating them he will learn about his parents, learn his father's jutsus and controll the Fox perfectly!
    Needs a little time yet!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

By the way, since I was talking about getting predictions wrong, everybody who thought a clone had been captured, can rest assured now that it was not a clone. Is there still an unaccounted clone somewhere? Maybe, but I don't think so (so there probably is, with my history of predictions).

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

By the way!
    I think it'll be more easy to beat Nagato alone!
    He may hve the abilities of all six bodies but can't use them at once!
    But of course he has something up his sleeve in addition!

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just saw two pain bodies what is going on. Which pain body is it.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sad chapter...shizune is truly dead ( good luck to the person who succeeds in annoying Tsunade when she recovers...)....Summon Toads have had their bones broken...
    .....Pa Toad has been stabbed ( dead...damn it! )...Naruto has taken a good beating....Naruto has been stabbed by black blade which makes chakra go crazy...and now it seems like he's going to go Kyuubi mode to overwhelm Nagato...
    ....What is Kishi thinking making so many good characters die when the bad guys are still standing...I know that those kind of things are being done to make the manga interesting, but now it really seems like it's becoming too much......

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Secrecy View Post
    sad chapter...shizune is truly dead ( good luck to the person who succeeds in annoying Tsunade when she recovers...)....Summon Toads have had their bones broken...
    .....Pa Toad has been stabbed ( dead...damn it! )...Naruto has taken a good beating....Naruto has been stabbed by black blade which makes chakra go crazy...and now it seems like he's going to go Kyuubi mode to overwhelm Nagato...
    ....What is Kishi thinking making so many good characters die when the bad guys are still standing...I know that those kind of things are being done to make the manga interesting, but now it really seems like it's becoming too much......
    Next generation ... hes killing all older characters , Kishi is

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A few points i would like to bring to everyone's notice

1) at present naruto chakra is going crazy, its time for him to release the kyubi since it makes his chakra constantly flow at super speed, remember when neji blocked his chakra flow points his kyubi chakra instanly flowed with full speed withot any interruption.

2) Fukasaku is stabbed its still not clear whether he is dead or alive, and the other sage frog knows almost everything as fukasaku knows (actuall this is my own guess, since these two frogs are considered as the great toad sages).

3) Ino's father found out something about pain powers, with the help of iniochi ad katsuya information shikamaru can devise a plan to overcome the god pain power.

4) even without kyubi chakra naruto is still too strong for pain, its just that for a moment he is shedding tears for fukasaku. naruto will definetly kick the ass of god pain.

and lastly i agree with everyone who said kishi is making pain too strong, nagato should be powerful not his puppets (what i m trying to say is naruto is a perfected sage and got all the informatin about the six bodies of pain he can defeat these pains)

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey guys this manga was great next week we learn more about pain

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I liked this manga! Especially Pain turning into a stone frog.

What I predict is that the fox will unleash itself at some point, if not next manga, maybe in two, as he always did whenever he thought Naruto was near death.

There's still a chance, as someone already mentioned, that Naruto went weaker for a minute because of Pa's death.

And I agree, there may be a flashback.

Also to take into account, the Hawk may arrive, and I think Sasuke will try to save Naruto whether from feeling his friend, or wanting the fox for himself.

Anyway, even if Naruto gets caught, the 8 tails is missing, so they cannot kill him now.

Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    Next generation ... hes killing all older characters , Kishi is
    yes, he's definitly mad if he thinks next generation will only grow up with deaths!

I didn't expect even Pa to get killed.

Wonder were Danzou is, I want him dead. And it seems he's about to be the only old one left, together with the dammed elders.

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 02-13-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    I liked this manga! Especially Pain turning into a stone frog.

What I predict is that the fox will unleash itself at some point, if not next manga, maybe in two, as he always did whenever he thought Naruto was near death.

There's still a chance, as someone already mentioned, that Naruto went weaker for a minute because of Pa's death.

And I agree, there may be a flashback.

Also to take into account, the Hawk may arrive, and I think Sasuke will try to save Naruto whether from feeling his friend, or wanting the fox for himself.

Anyway, even if Naruto gets caught, the 8 tails is missing, so they cannot kill him now.

yes, he's definitly mad if he thinks next generation will only grow up with deaths!

I didn't expect even Pa to get killed.

Wonder were Danzou is, I want him dead. And it seems he's about to be the only old one left, together with the dammed elders.
    sorry but that is only in fairy tales my friend(sasuke will not help naruto )
    and it's about damn time to see even more controled kyuubi!!!!!!!!don;t you think konoha is destroied so there is nothing else to destroy naruto can unleash the kyuubi mode i think kishi did konoha destroying part for that...
    but it would be nice if he controls it better this time maybe( like kller bee rofl i know this is almost impossible but who knows:sage mode is hell of a thin he can throf FRS)

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Genjutsu? You'd THINK the Rinnegan, the most powerful of the three Eye Techniques could see through Genjutsu... I mean he couldn't see through Naruto's clones, he couldn't even see through a freaking DUST CLOUD, he couldn't see the chakra flying off of Naruto's hand when he conected with Fat Pein for the first time.... I'm beginning to wonder if Pein is just some idiot wearing freaky contacts!

Anyway, I wonder what kind of things Naruto won't be able to do after his hands have been stabbed like that? Will Kyuubi heal them instantly, or will Naruto be unable to form Rasengan now until the battle is over? o_o
    eye techniques explained:

byakuugan: used to see through chakra waypoints of the body; almost a 360 point of view around the user when the kekki genkai releases chakra all throughout his body (consumes much chakra). also used for reconnaissance since it acts like military thermal goggles...
    (a telescope which enables to see through walls by human's body heat)...

sharingan: an eye technique which is capable of seeing enemy movements and copying it, or used to cope up with it (sometimes the body fails to cope up if enemy is moving at a higher level). This is also an eye technique which is used to create powerful genjutsus...

rinnegan: believed as the most powerful in narutoworld, it is an eye technique that enables the user to have 6 views (that's why its called 6 paths of sage) somethin' like watching a cctv and controlling different bodies with skills limited to one...the user can hide at a distance and create havoc, that's why its considered as the most dangerous...this eye technique also enables the user to perform all the ninjutsus in naruto world...

NOTE: it can't see through genjutsu smoke and other stuff because the pain bodies which are used only acts like a camera with a weapon on it, period - hehehe
    anyway about naruto's stabbed hand, definitely at the next chapter we would be seeing chit chats among the two...

dont worry guys naruto always heals up, its his sole ability unlike the other jichuurikis who always end up bleeding V,, he won't be screwed by that - don't forget that pain doesn't intend to kill him only to capture him, one mistake pain makes will mean "sh*t" for him...

Last edited by tristan; 02-13-2009 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    closed...

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Secrecy View Post
    yes - shizune died and its so sad that she died while she was still a virgin...that sucks!

Last edited by tristan; 02-13-2009 at 03:56 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    closed...

Quote Originally Posted by kyubikiran View Post
    A few points i would like to bring to everyone's notice

1) at present ........

and lastly i agree with everyone who said kishi is making pain too strong, nagato should be powerful not his puppets (what i m trying to say is naruto is a perfected sage and got all the informatin about the six bodies of pain he can defeat these pains)
    this is just to show us how powerful rinnegan users are compared to other eye jutsus;
    it ravaged konoha even with strong eye "users" defending it; hinata, kakashi, etc etc...
    now we know the comparison and realize why itachi was accepting orders from pain.......

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwood View Post
    By the way!
    I think it'll be more easy to beat Nagato alone!
    He may hve the abilities of all six bodies but can't use them at once!
    But of course he has something up his sleeve in addition!
    dude nagato is way stronger alone than when controlling the six paths of pain, not only can he use all 6 nature elements perfectly he has the ability to use any jutsu in the world, i mean we are talking about a guy who can use 6 dead bodies simultaneously, that dont sound like a pushover to me. an someone said that ino and the other are going to find nagato, if thats true then they are all probably going to get killed cause nagato is the 2nd most powerful villain in naruto right now.
    and this has probably already been said but does anyone think that maybe madara killed yahiko, disguised as someone else, and then used his death to manipulate nagato?? he had probably heard rumors of the rinnegan reappearing and so he went to try and control it?? any thoughts?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post

The reason Pein's sword pierced Naruto is because he wasn't in sage mode. Even then I don't believe it would've mattered. Both Pa toad and Jiraiya were in sage mode when stabbed.
    but remember when naruto shattered he sword like 2 chapters ago, it happened right after he got back into sage mode, and the reason jman got pierced by it is probably bcause he wasnt in a perfected sage mode. cause naruto straight broke the sword blocking with his hand

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and does anyone else think that inoichi's big revelation is going to be that nagato is up in his tower, far away from the battle. he's going to be like "i know where the real pain is!!" and shikamaru is gonna be like "where?!?!" and inoichi is gonna say "up in this tower back in the hidden rain village!! how smart am i?!?!" and shikamarus gonna say "man what a drag" haha