Page 26 of 33 « First ... 16222324252627282930 ... Last»
    The Great Analyzer
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 436 Predictions / 435 Discussion

Guys, I'm sorry but it looks like I'm going to have to postpone my reveal thread: Itachi and Madara: Behind the Masks! I got a threatening email from Kishimoto telling me not to release the thread otherwise he'd sue me for damages. :D J/K. But seriously, I can't do what I need to on my phone in order to prove my theory. You're going to have to wait until I get my computer. To anyone who doesn't care, sorry, this post was a waste of your time. I will write other theories as I come up with them, but that one will have to wait.

With that, I'm going to bed.

Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Arisonius View Post
    You already read it and responded! X.x You said you liked Tsundande blasting Pein in the face, remember?
    oh lol, dang i should've included that instead of making Pein rip the rod between his hands..uhg

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Sage Hidden Master View Post
    dude... seriously... your name is pretty badass. unfortunately i didnt read anything you had to say because i was distracted by that series of round-house kicks you made as you entered the forum... and typed... and read... and then posted. it had to have been like 614 round-houses at least. i was blown away, i didnt realize round-house kicks were the most efficient method of transportation. *WINK* Welcome to the forum chuck. (i am not ripping on you, i think its awesome) im going to go read what you gotsa say now.

On a side not, a little fact for you all...

FACT. chuck norris requires neither sex nor a woman to create offspring, only round-house kicks and a "high" budget 80s action film (whether or not the mustache is required is yet to be determined). FACT

Thanks

I was reading the chuck norris facts before I made this account...Just kinda went with it.

Status
    Jan 2009
    The springtime of youth knows no boundaries!
    This user has no status.

I think that the real Pain is on top of the Hokage Rock cliff. This is the perfect place to transmit signals and be away from the Konoha surveillance bubble. I remember seeing the mountain cliff at least once in the fight. If someone else has thought up this idea before me then it's very probable.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Ok,

So ive been thinking about Pain/Nagato and I finally came up with something. We all know Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan were a team at one point. Now Yahiko is dead, Konan and Nagato are in Akatsuri, and Nagato/Pain is going around killing everyone and talking about nobody knowing "real pain" or "peace."

I think Nagato and Yahiko got into a fight over something (probably Konan) and Nagato ended up killing Yahiko, but he was hurt himself, barely alive even. I think Nagato is on some kind of life support, and thats why he has to use dead bodies with chakra receivers to fight. Because he killed his friend, got hurt pretty bad himself, thats the pain hes always talking about. Killing the people he was supposed to protect.

About the receivers and where hes hiding, I think hes hiding somewhere in the tower, far away from the fight and everyone. Now some people might say, he cant send chakra that far from the tower, but the receivers are the secret. He could have hid some receivers from the tower to konoha, that way, he can transmit his chakra from one receiver to the next untill reaching konoha, that way he can be far away and still send chakra to the bodies. This is the secret I think Pain was talking about after he faught JMan. If he were to get far enough from one of those hidden receivers, Nagato wouldnt be able to send chakra to the bodies, and there you go. Dead bodies are Dead bodies once again.

Let me know what you think

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Chuck Norris View Post
    Ok,

So ive been thinking about Pain/Nagato and I finally came up with something. We all know Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan were a team at one point. Now Yahiko is dead, Konan and Nagato are in Akatsuri, and Nagato/Pain is going around killing everyone and talking about nobody knowing "real pain" or "peace."

I think Nagato and Yahiko got into a fight over something (probably Konan) and Nagato ended up killing Yahiko, but he was hurt himself, barely alive even. I think Nagato is on some kind of life support, and thats why he has to use dead bodies with chakra receivers to fight. Because he killed his friend, got hurt pretty bad himself, thats the pain hes always talking about. Killing the people he was supposed to protect.

About the receivers and where hes hiding, I think hes hiding somewhere in the tower, far away from the fight and everyone. Now some people might say, he cant send chakra that far from the tower, but the receivers are the secret. He could have hid some receivers from the tower to konoha, that way, he can transmit his chakra from one receiver to the next untill reaching konoha, that way he can be far away and still send chakra to the bodies. This is the secret I think Pain was talking about after he faught JMan. If he were to get far enough from one of those hidden receivers, Nagato wouldnt be able to send chakra to the bodies, and there you go. Dead bodies are Dead bodies once again.

Let me know what you think
    I have to disagree with this one. Too many receivers/transmitters will cause a time delay. A time delay will cause slow reaction time for Pain. It's like a radio signal from Earth to the moon will take a few seconds round trip.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Roclee View Post
    I have to disagree with this one. Too many receivers/transmitters will cause a time delay. A time delay will cause slow reaction time for Pain. It's like a radio signal from Earth to the moon will take a few seconds round trip.
    True, but there is a delay. we all know about it. Everytime pain uses his powers, there is a 5 sec. delay before he can use it again. Not only that, Ive always been wondering why Pain said "this will be close" when Naruto was about to punch him in the last issue after he got his powers back. Sending large amounts of chakra would cause a delay, but small amounts for moveing around and dodging attacks shouldnt take that long. and the rain country and konoha are right next to each other. Not far enough to cause too much of a delay

Last edited by Uzumaki Chuck Norris; 02-18-2009 at 07:55 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

True, but there is a delay. we all know about it. Everytime pain uses his powers, there is a 5 sec. delay before he can use it again. you mentioned reaction time, the rain country and konoha are right next to each other. I dont think there would be that much of a delay to effect his movements.

I dono what im saying anymore. I just wanna see the next issue already.
    to transmit a clear signal there has to be a clear path. But Konoha is fill with trees. In real life radio waves bounce off satellite to get a clear path. But in Naruto world there's no satelllite. But I could be wrong about this.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

to transmit a clear signal there has to be a clear path. But Konoha is fill with trees. In real life radio waves bounce off satellite to get a clear path. But in Naruto world there's no satelllite. But I could be wrong about this.
    Im not talking about satellites or radio waves, more like electrical signals.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Im not talking about satellites or radio waves, more like electrical signals.
    This is off topic. You know Bruce Lee kicked Chuck Norris butt in the movie but that was a classic movie though. Actually, no one could top Bruce Lee. He's the legend of butt kicking and he made butt kicking famous.

Anyways, you had a good idea about how the signal could be sent from the Rain village.

Last edited by Roclee; 02-18-2009 at 08:19 AM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

This is off topic. You know Bruce Lee kicked Chuck Norris butt in the movie but that was a classic movie though.

Anyways, you had a good idea about how the signal could be sent from the Rain village.
    It was the chest hair grab. that did it for him.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

It was the chest hair grab. that did it for him.
    Good night. Have to wake up in six hours. next time my friend

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 436 Spoilers / Summaries

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    `

i guess nagato isn't really in a fighting shape at all..
    makes sence for me why he's using the 6 paths of pain.
    You beat me by a couple of seconds.:D

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

it will b disappointing if da image here is true.....

i expected Nagato to b more stornger den his 6 puppets

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

I wonder if there ever was a second person with the Rinnegan, i.e. Nagato. Is it possible that it has always been the sage of the six paths and that he used Nagato's body? Other than illness or aging there's no reason his body should look like that.

Maybe he loses some of his life every time he performs a jutsu like putting life-animation into the six paths of Pein.

I still think he can fight, but he looks like crap. He looks like Tsunade after her mitotic regeneration jutsu.

If he was in a wheel chair the whole time it would explain why it takes so long to travel.

Ninja from beyond the sea arxeza's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Holy crap, lookit the spoiler pics of Nagato, apparently he's revealed in the next chapter and while I figured it might be the case that he was probably a cripple (in a manner of speaking), i was kinda pissed that they went for the moster-esque look instead of a more simple approach (which I think would have made for a cooler enemy and more formidable enemy). But I think nagato will go partially good or at least decide naruto's way is his only hope for peace when he's on his deathbed anyways.

I just aint into the whithered appearence, im hoping thats stemming from his shinra-tensei and not how he always looks.

Here's the link to where I first saw it.

NARUTO 436 Spoiler N3 - Manga Spoiler Naruto - Naruto 436 - Anime e Manga Power Blog

Ninja from beyond the sea arxeza's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

I said that he is weaker than the other PEINS Naruto just needs to kill the last one because Nagato is sich and why are 3 of Akatsuki members sick Itachi,ORochimaru and now Nagato or whats his name

Last edited by BAN_KAI; 02-18-2009 at 01:41 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
    Hehe my prediction about nagato not being in good condition and hiding behind the bodies of pein was right :D:D
    I said too that he is weaker than the other bodies :D

Status
    Oct 2008
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    This user has no status.

, niiiiiiiiiiiiice. So take out Nagato, and all the Pein bodies are screwed xD