Page 3 of 26 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 436 Predictions / 435 Discussion

man kishi is killing everysingle one connected to naruto past, third hokage, jiraiya, kakashi, now the old sage frog, well judging by this probbly tsunade will die!! and then who's gonna tell him?

yeah it was a weak moment of naruto, he will rise, when the time comes!! wonder what inoichi discovered!!!

i am a bit dissapointed with naruto's new jutsu's cause i thought it would be more than just the rasenshuriken, and why naruto does not have some jutsus with just wind, the sasuke's katon fireball, or kakashi suiton, i know he is much better now, that's not the point but after all this sage arts, and mysterious trainings i suppose a bit more of him would be nice

Last edited by Narut0h0lic; 02-13-2009 at 04:42 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

At last naruto got hit and it was great how naruto used his enemy's power against him i was laughing at him.

and next one will be interesting. i got a feeling that we will find out if kakashi's dead or alive.

and this fight is getting more interesting after naruto got hit because its been narutos fight so far, i think naruto will use his last sennin mode to take out Dave Realm and Kyuubi to take out Nagato, just a feeling.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Genjutsu? You'd THINK the Rinnegan, the most powerful of the three Eye Techniques could see through Genjutsu... I mean he couldn't see through Naruto's clones, he couldn't even see through a freaking DUST CLOUD, he couldn't see the chakra flying off of Naruto's hand when he conected with Fat Pein for the first time.... I'm beginning to wonder if Pein is just some idiot wearing freaky contacts!

Anyway, I wonder what kind of things Naruto won't be able to do after his hands have been stabbed like that? Will Kyuubi heal them instantly, or will Naruto be unable to form Rasengan now until the battle is over? o_o
    That is a good point about the eye thing, but i think the reason the rinnegan does not seem all that impressive is because only the REAL pain can use it to its full ability. I don't think that the Rinnegans that are possessed by the pain bodies are real, they are only symbol that identifies them as connected to pain... I dont remember where i read this but i heard that the sharingan is a dark dojutsu, the byakugan is a light dojutsu, and the rinnegan is the COMPLETE dojutsu capable of creating new jutsus. My prediction is when Naruto fights the real Pain, the real pain will be able to create new jutsus on the spot... off course there will be some catch b/c otherwise he would just be invincible

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh man.....u guyz are such ....listen that kishi or watever is his name....hes the 1 who really knows wats really gonna hapenn sow dont try predictin and arguin over it and plus more dont acuze him of wats hes dowin...however u have red his managas by now and war or not satisfied by them its ur issue....im not defending him! in the end...id like 2 tell ya 1 simple rule...that works awsome in all...the maine guy....or in this case(naruto) cant die...hes the fkn main guy lol and besides good always wins against evil...even tough id really like that evil wins against good just this time... peace

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

looks like its finally confirmed

Looks like its finally confirmed ?!

Kakashi is dead ?!

"he murdered Jiraya, stole away Kakashi and even crushed the village..."

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont understand , why all of you thinks that Naruto still can beet gods realm?
    After he has his gravity power back he is way tj strong for Naruto . Kakashi and Choji couldnt
    beet him (even when they understood his abilities) . And Kakashi was the most powerfull jonin in Konoha ...
    But still we dont know what Kishi is thinking about , so there can be any posibility ...

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaBlade View Post
    oh man.....u guyz are such ....listen that kishi or watever is his name....hes the 1 who really knows wats really gonna hapenn sow dont try predictin and arguin over it and plus more dont acuze him of wats hes dowin...however u have red his managas by now and war or not satisfied by them its ur issue....im not defending him! in the end...id like 2 tell ya 1 simple rule...that works awsome in all...the maine guy....or in this case(naruto) cant die...hes the fkn main guy lol and besides good always wins against evil...even tough id really like that evil wins against good just this time... peace
    We all here to discuss about what Kishi is trying to do with Naruto so i think its normal to speak about what we like in manga and waht we dont...

Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoying Niidaime's
    Reanimation

So props for Vassell17 for predicting that Naruto will turn Fat Pain into a toad statue. Also, someone predicted that something bad will happen to Pa Frog (can't remember who it was).
    Let's see the Kyuubi please...

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was a good chapter even though as usual felt short....either way looks like naruto is a goner if he doesnt unleash the kyuubi and even if he does somehow i think pein has other tricks up his sleeve.
    As i see it naruto will get captured and saved just in time by either sasuke or a leaf team before they get to extract the kyuubi..dunno just my thoughts.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no offense dude, but can you read??? cause im pretty sure the title of this thread is naruto 436 predictions/435 discussion. so why would you tell us not to make predictions on a predictions thread, thats what makes it fun, at least for me, trying to figure out what will happen next and using evidence from the manga to create theories, it helps pass the time between chapters(although i think kishi could come out with 2 a week or at least make each chapter like 30 pages) but if you dont want to read a bunch of predictions then dont come on a prediction thread.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Anbu View Post
    So props for Vassell17 for predicting that Naruto will turn Fat Pain into a toad statue. Also, someone predicted that something bad will happen to Pa Frog (can't remember who it was).
    Let's see the Kyuubi please...
    thank you

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BiBi View Post
    It was a good chapter even though as usual felt short....either way looks like naruto is a goner if he doesnt unleash the kyuubi and even if he does somehow i think pein has other tricks up his sleeve.
    As i see it naruto will get captured and saved just in time by either sasuke or a leaf team before they get to extract the kyuubi..dunno just my thoughts.
    i personally would say that if i was trying to be negative,because i think kishi allowed naruto to lose fight once(when he was fighting sasuke,he couldn't change sasukes mind that is hard)i think kishi would murder his anime by doing as you said,at least for me he would...

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: looks like its finally confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by GarFiku View Post
    Looks like its finally confirmed ?!

Kakashi is dead ?!

"he murdered Jiraya, stole away Kakashi and even crushed the village..."
    I think Kishi just playing with words and us ... I really hope Kishi didnt do that :mad:

Whithout Kakashi , this manga wont be so good as before

Wish I had the Rin'negin! Japhrimu's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I wouldn't say the deaths are too much. The toads aren't dead yet, just incapacitated. We don't know about Pa. The rod, which would cause a pretty substantial wound, might just be acting like a tazer, keeping him down like it is with Naruto. Besides, the better a villain is, the more people who are gonna die, presumably. There're a lot of characthers anyway. I still don't think Kakashi's dead. He MIGHT be, but we've all seen the chapter's narrator say someone's finished, but the fight goes on. Or Neji, saying this match is finished while looking at the ref, but the fight goes on.
    *I don't think the rod was smashed by Naruto's superskin while in sage mode, like superman breaking a knife without moving. You can see the movement lines of Naruto's arms. I think he just blocked it, hitting it from the side, to shatter it.
    *The Byakugan can see through walls without body heat, I think. Like when Neji used it to find the five part seal's four other parts. He saw through the trees and whatever to see paper.
    *I still wonder what Pain meant about Jiraiya would have beat him if they didn't keep their secret. What could that mean? Just knowing Nagato's controlling them, wouldn't make it easy to beat them. And if the secret was where Nagato is, then he must be weak if Jiraiya would've beat him. See what I'm saying?
    *Yeah. We need to see some more element based attacks from Naruto. He didn't learn elemental shaping, or whatever, ONLY for the FRS. Ok, he did, but he needs to use it for more. For some reason, I still think he's also a water user, giving him "hurricane" potential.
    *Shika4Hokage, is that you "Arisonius?"
    *MegaBlade, welcome to NarutoBase. Why'd you come here if you don't wanna predict, read predictions, or try to figure out what Kishi's thinking? That's lame.
    *There was something else. I just can't remember what I was gonna say, again.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: looks like its finally confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    I think Kishi just playing with words and us ... I really hope Kishi didnt do that :mad:

Whithout Kakashi , this manga wont be so good as before
    i hope so too, and if kakashi is dead that just reinforces the idea that this wasnt the direction kishi originally planned to take the pain fight, cause if kakashi is dead then kishi should have finished the convo between white fang and kakashi. like with jman. cause it would be kinda awkward for kishi to finish the pain fight then kinda skip back in time and finish the kakashi/white fang convo.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    Yeah... like everyone will sit and watch while Naruto is fighting , it would be stupid to do nothing for them . Village was attacked and everyone suffer , so they have to do what they can to help Naruto ( + hes stabbed in hands now )

I guess now its time for other ninjas do something .

I doubt the other ninjas will jump in and help. There's no way, even if they all attack at once that they can do anything but "maybe" cause a diversion. Naruto still has 1 more sage clone left and I think he'll try to learn more of the meaning why Pein is doing what he's doing. That's his nature right? In terms of Naruto's hands, he'll heal that up quick and he won't have too much of a problem.

Wish I had the Rin'negin! Japhrimu's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BiBi View Post
    Dang, Bibi. You joined 8 months ago and have more posts than most everyone I've seen... Combined. Honestly, how? Do you have a job? Do you work for NB? I mean, wow! Or were you like on NarutoFan, and they let you transfer all your stuff to NarutoBase because it's like the same thing? Really, yeah, I wonder how Pain is so good, but now, I wonder how you are.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

...this is a prediction thread, is there anything wrong with predicting?.......Hmmm?

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    I doubt the other ninjas will jump in and help. There's no way, even if they all attack at once that they can do anything but "maybe" cause a diversion. Naruto still has 1 more sage clone left and I think he'll try to learn more of the meaning why Pein is doing what he's doing. That's his nature right? In terms of Naruto's hands, he'll heal that up quick and he won't have too much of a problem.
    True...if he could heal that chest wound ( shoulder? ) back then against Sasuke, then this would be a push over...but then again, healing signifies Kyuubi...seems like we're going to see Kyuubi's large, evil smile ( grin ) at the end of 436...

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hi,

Kishi-san has given a rather dramatic tone to this whole fight.

He has brought us back into reality. Naruto is definetly getting stronger but still hell of lot to learn. Naruto has so far exposed very little strong jutsus compared to other characters.
    As far as I can tell, he has learned the rasengan, the Futon Rasengan shuriken, the kage bunshin.... Anything else? That's still nothing compared to the others. Yes he's got loads of chakra but both form are far too risky.

This allows Kishi-san to just expand the story as he like. At this stage, I feel like we've only been two days into Naruto's life and there is a lot more to come.

Pein most likely is going to retreat because the villagers will found him out. This theory is gaining more strength.

I don't think we are going to see any life saving jutsus from anybody. We are going to see quite a dramatic number of people dead. Shizune, Kakashi, Pa & others death will fuel our anger against Pein. Naruto killing Pein in an instant with his new sage chakra would have been too shallow.
    Anger will make Naruto & Konoha stronger. Maybe we are going to learn more about those Anbu's. So far, they have been depicted as weaklings.

Predictions? Well Pain might tell us about his version of peace(finally). This sounds like Anakin Skywalker, who wants to be a dictator in order to bring peace to the universe.
    About the end of 436, Pein will start to retreat, or possibly be captured. (Not the real body)

Interesting....
    :akatsuki:

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Japhrimu View Post
    Dang, Bibi. You joined 8 months ago and have more posts than most everyone I've seen... Combined. Honestly, how? Do you have a job? Do you work for NB? I mean, wow! Or were you like on NarutoFan, and they let you transfer all your stuff to NarutoBase because it's like the same thing? Really, yeah, I wonder how Pain is so good, but now, I wonder how you are.
    umm yeah ...off topic, yes im a moderator here and yes i do post a lot,a lot of free time on my hands atm

and what was that about pein again? O_o

Status
    Jan 2009
    The springtime of youth knows no boundaries!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    yes - shizune died and its so sad that she died while she was still a virgin...that sucks!
    hahaha. Jman is a possible virgin because we never saw him with a girl friend. Yeah, we know he flirted with girls but I think in Narutoworld prostitution is illegal. Asuma had a girl friend and not even married but we know that he is not a virgin because a baby is coming.

We miss you Jman the 54 year old virgin.

In the front page of 435 it says Kakashi is stolen. Stolen but not destroyed like Jman. So what is close to death? Coma. Someone said coma from previous prediction. In a coma a person could wake up in a week or never. But I think Tsunade will fix that.

Oh, we saw Kakashi got hit with the nail and he didn't have chakra left. But he still had his sharingan which allowed him to see movement and he used his forehead protector to shield the nail. We saw blood but I think the nail didnt' go through the bone.

The front page of 435 tells everything. It shows Pain like an adult and Naruto like a child. So, I don't think Naruto will over power Pain in this one and no fox to the rescue either. But no one is a match to Pain. What is next??? Oh, uncover the secret of the chakra receivers. That is the only way.

One more thing. The reason I don't think the fox is coming out is that I think Pain is a professional kyuubi hunter who uses his special chakra sword to stop the kyuubi from coming out.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well naruto will be okay in the long run and i dont think itll go as far as pain taking him back to the hideout.

now im rele interested to see what pain will tell naruto and it will probably go to flashbacks of the life AFTER jiraiya left the 3 kids and maybe how yahiko is his body.

and one more thing when they said carrying bodies, i think inoichi remembered from seeing that those rain ninja were carrying the bodies to that building i think he figured out that pain uses those bodies for his puppets or w/e

next chapter hopefully will show some story about pain

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Pain is this strong, imagine Madara

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Japhrimu View Post
    *I wouldn't say the deaths are too much. The toads aren't dead yet, just incapacitated. We don't know about Pa. The rod, which would cause a pretty substantial wound, might just be acting like a tazer, keeping him down like it is with Naruto. Besides, the better a villain is, the more people who are gonna die, presumably. There're a lot of characthers anyway. I still don't think Kakashi's dead. He MIGHT be, but we've all seen the chapter's narrator say someone's finished, but the fight goes on. Or Neji, saying this match is finished while looking at the ref, but the fight goes on.
    *I don't think the rod was smashed by Naruto's superskin while in sage mode, like superman breaking a knife without moving. You can see the movement lines of Naruto's arms. I think he just blocked it, hitting it from the side, to shatter it.
    *The Byakugan can see through walls without body heat, I think. Like when Neji used it to find the five part seal's four other parts. He saw through the trees and whatever to see paper.
    *I still wonder what Pain meant about Jiraiya would have beat him if they didn't keep their secret. What could that mean? Just knowing Nagato's controlling them, wouldn't make it easy to beat them. And if the secret was where Nagato is, then he must be weak if Jiraiya would've beat him. See what I'm saying?
    *Yeah. We need to see some more element based attacks from Naruto. He didn't learn elemental shaping, or whatever, ONLY for the FRS. Ok, he did, but he needs to use it for more. For some reason, I still think he's also a water user, giving him "hurricane" potential.
    *Shika4Hokage, is that you "Arisonius?"
    *MegaBlade, welcome to NarutoBase. Why'd you come here if you don't wanna predict, read predictions, or try to figure out what Kishi's thinking? That's lame.
    *There was something else. I just can't remember what I was gonna say, again.
    Nagato meened that if jman knew about abilitys of each pains body and that rinnegan gives to user ability to see from each body at once ,than jiraya would win ...