Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2014
    Respect is for those who
    deserve it, not for those who
    demand it

Jakai's Bio Shop

Welcome one and all!

Greetings everyone. This shop was made so that any RP'er may request to have a Character Biography made for them. Whether you're new at making bios, have trouble with them, or too lazy to make them, this shop will get you a quality bio with satisfaction guaranteed!

Expect bios to be completed 3-4 days after submission. It may take less time. It may take more time. If one week passes from the day after the submission, please notify me immediately

***This shop can make both Canon and Custom Bios***

Biographies

Canon Biography

Canon biographies are bios that already exist within the Narutoverse. Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha are examples of canon biographies.
    Custom Biography

Custom biographies are bios that do not exist in the Narutoverse, and are from other anime, manga, comics, etc. Monkey D. Luffy and Superman are examples of custom bios.

Biography Submission

Canon Biography

If you wish to request a Canon Biography, please use the following template
    PHP Code:
    [B]Username:[/B]
    [
    B]Character Name:[/B]
    [
    B]History/Personality/Looks (Link to Character's Narutopedia Page):[/B]
    [B]Pictures:[/B][SPOILER][/SPOILER]
    [B]Your Training:[/B]
    [B]Are you updating/dropping a bio:[/B]
    [B]Link to Customs:[/B]
    [B]Necessary Requirements (According to the Bio)[/B]
    [B]Special Request(s):[/B]
    [B]Request for Specific Member to Make Bio:[/B] 
    ~Notes~

• Any and all crew members in the shop are able to make canon bios
    • Make sure that your current RP stats allow you to make the bio you want. If you do not fit the requirements for the bio requested, it will be auto-declined
    • Do not use this template when requesting custom biographies. Anyone who requests custom bios with this template will be auto-declined

Custom Biography

If you wish to request a Custom Biography, please use the following template
    PHP Code:
    [B]Username:[/B
    [
    B]Character's Name:[/B] 
    [B]Is there any approved bio of the same character at the moment? (Yes/No)[/B] 
    [B]Do you have the permission to make this bio? (Include Link):[/B] 
    [B]Link to Character'
    s Own Universe's Wikia Page:[/B] 
    [B]Training Status:[/B] 
    [B]Link to Customs:[/B] 
    [B]Dropping/Updating:[/B] 
    [B]I want the bio with KG/HA/Clan:[/B] 
    [B]Link to Granted Permission from RP Mods (If Required):[/B] 
    [B]Looks:[/B][SPOILER][/SPOILER] 
    [B]Personality:[/B][SPOILER][/SPOILER] 
    [B]History:[/B][SPOILER][/SPOILER]
    [B]Pictures:[/B][SPOILER][/SPOILER]
    [B]Special Request(s):[/B]
    [B]Request for Specific Member to Make Bio:[/B] 
    ~Notes~

• Not all members of the bio shop are able to make custom biographies.
    • If you want certain things put in the looks, personality and history, put the specifications in the request.
    • Make sure your current RP stats allow you to have a certain KG | HA | Clan.
    • Make sure that your current RP stats allow you to make the bio you want. If you do not fit the requirements for the bio requested, it will be auto-declined
    • Do not use this template when requesting canon biographies. Any requests that does so will be auto-declined

Shop Members

Jakai — Excalibur

Rules of the Shop

• Follow NB's Global Rules
    • For those who do not understand the purpose of this thread, please click here
    • Do NOT ask when the bio will be complete or when it will be approved. Doing so will be considered spam and have you reported for not following rules
    • If you wish to join this shop, please VM me why you would like to join along with biographies you have made
    • Your bio will be posted here when finished (So it may be wise to Subscribe to the Thread)
    • A single member (Besides Jakai) can take a maximum of 2 requests at a time
    • If you don't follow the template properly, it will be automatically declined
    • Don't spam/post in the thread if you are not going to request a biography. Doing so will have you reported for not following rules
    • At the end of each bio, the following credits will be mentioned. If you remove the credits from the post, you will be immediately reported
    Credits to (Name of Person) and Jakai's Bio Shop

— The Shop is Now Open —

Last edited by Jakai; 12-27-2014 at 02:43 AM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user is awesome

Re: Jakai's Bio Shop

So I will be joining this shop from now on peeps. In case you don't know me, I am Excalibur. I am free to make your biographies anytime so don't hesitate u.u.

Last edited by Sebāstian; 12-25-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Good luck to the shop owner.^^

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Username: Anubis
    Character Name: Dodai
    History/Personality/Looks (Link to Character's Narutopedia Page): http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dodai
    Pictures: N/A
    Your Training:

Fire: Mastered
    Earth: Mastered
    Wind: Mastered
    Lightning: C-rank
    Water: -
    Ninjutsu: Mastered
    Genjutsu: -
    Kenjutsu: Incomplete
    Taijutsu: C-rank

Are you updating/dropping a bio: Dropping; Kazuhiko Akiyama: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=544645
    Link to Customs: N/A
    Necessary Requirements (According to the Bio) Yes (refer to link below)
    Special Request(s): Earth - Faster; Fire - 1 Hand-seal
    Request for Specific Member to Make Bio: -

Note: Have not mastered Earth or Wind, but plan on changing it later for when I have completed those trainings. Their current status is S-rank. [For more information LINK]

Status
    May 2011
    Gyojin Killer [0/13]

Username: Southernplayalistic
    Character's name: Eric "Blade" Brooks
    Is there any approved bio of the same character at the moment? (Yes/No) No
    If yes, do you have the permission to make this bio? (Including the link):
    Link to character's page in his/her own universe's wikia:
    Your training status: Refer to here http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=577407
    Link to your customs: Sig
    Are you dropping/updating: Dropping http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=577407
    I want that bio with KG/HA/Clan: Samurai
    Link to permissions from RP Mods if you require it:
    Looks:
    Personality:
    History:
    Any special requests?: Can you give it a nice red/black theme. Maybe some cool fonts and borders.

Status
    Jun 2014
    Respect is for those who
    demand it

Quote Originally Posted by ᴀɴᴜʙɪs View Post
    Username: Anubis
    Character Name: Dodai
    History/Personality/Looks (Link to Character's Narutopedia Page): http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dodai
    Pictures: N/A
    Your Training:
    Fire: Mastered
    Earth: Mastered
    Wind: Mastered
    Lightning: C-rank
    Water: -
    Ninjutsu: Mastered
    Genjutsu: -
    Kenjutsu: Incomplete
    Taijutsu: C-rank

Are you updating/dropping a bio: Dropping; Kazuhiko Akiyama: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=544645
    Link to Customs: N/A
    Necessary Requirements (According to the Bio) Yes (refer to link below)
    Special Request(s): Earth - Faster; Fire - 1 Hand-seal
    Request for Specific Member to Make Bio: -

Note: Have not mastered Earth or Wind, but plan on changing it later for when I have completed those trainings. Their current status is S-rank. [For more information LINK]
    Your request has been submitted and is currently being worked on. When the bio is complete, it will be edited on this post and you will be notified by VM/PM. Thank you and come again!

EDIT: Your Bio is now complete! We hope you enjoy! Let us know if you find anything wrong that you noticed, or any changes you wish to have! Thank you!
    -
    "I feel bad about the others. But clone or not, you are needed here... in order for us to win."
    -

○ BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報 ○

Name
    Nickname
    Clan

Dodai | ドダイ
    Bendy Guy
    Male
    N/A

Looks | 外見
    In his youth, Dodai had short and spiky, dark-coloured hair that was largely obscured underneath a stylised forehead protector in the form of a hat. Along with this item, his typical attire consisted of the standard outfit of most Kumogakure shinobi including the distinctive single-strap flak jacket, as well as an eye patch worn over his left eye.

In his old age, the contours of his face have become more pronounced and he has grown a small goatee. He wears the high-collared variant of the Kumogakure outfit along with flak jacket and his signature hat-styled forehead protector. His eyepatch now has the stylised kanji for "lightning" ( , kaminari) inscribed upon it.

Personality | 性格

Stemming from his extended tenure as a shinobi, Dodai displays a calm, and levelheaded demeanour even when in under the dire straits of war. This along with his tactical and methodical nature was shown during his battle against the Third Raikage, where he calmly explained the Third's abilities and assessed his actions to form successful strategies in the the heat of the moment.

Also not one to shy away from tough decisions, when Naruto's clone asked why Dodai chose to save him, rather than actual people, a saddened Dodai frankly states that Naruto's clone was an integral component to combatting Madara at that point in time, which showcases how despite hard emotions to bear, he relies on reason.

○ Village Information | 村の情報 ○

Village of Birth : Kumogakure
    Village of Alliance : Konohagakure

○ Rank and Chakra | ランクとチャクラ ○

Ninja Rank
    Chakra
    Health

General:

忍術 Ninjutsu
    幻術 Genjutsu
    体術 Taijutsu
    剣術 Kenjutsu
    Elements:

Fire Release
    Wind Release
    Lighting Release
    Earth Release
    Water Release
    Other:

特色 Specialities
    Sage

Mastered忍術
    Needs Training幻術
    C-Rank体術
    Incomplete剣術

Mastered
    Mastered
    C-Rank
    Mastered
    Needs Training

Fire & Earth特色

○ History | 歴史 ○

~ Fourth Shinobi World War: Climax ~
    During the Fourth Shinobi World War, Dodai was assigned to the Fourth Division as a member of Communications Team where he fought against several reincarnated shinobi, including the Third Raikage whom he had once served under. While confronting the Third, he revealed the strengths and weaknesses of his deceased superior to the other members of the division, before asserting that to adequately counter the Raikage's endurance they would require a far stronger wind release technique than previously used. When later asked by Temari, he recounted the story of how the Third had died.

After observing Naruto's arrival and the Third's evasion of his Rasenshuriken, Dodai tells him that the Raikage won't be hit while using his Lightning Release Chakra Mode. However, when the attack finally collides, Dodai is more surprised by the Third's terrifying rate of recovery. Informing the division of his suspicions about the Kage's strange behaviour, he urges the others to disperse when the Raikage begins charging his strongest technique, before instructing the Earth Release users to prepare a defensive wall that he himself later reinforces with his Lava Release: Rubber Wall technique. Retrieving Naruto, he details the Third's technique and comments upon the foolish attempts of some shinobi to attack the Raikage as he breaks through the wall, in spite of his warnings. As Dodai continues his explanation, Naruto asks how the Third received his scar despite his resilience and so, he describes how the Third confronted the Eight-Tails alone but never disclosed the specific details to anyone.

Curious about how a human can manipulate such dense chakra, as Naruto attempts to form a Tailed Beast Ball, Dodai isn't shocked when the technique fails but is instead concerned by Naruto's apparent overexertion. Responding to Naruto's later inquiry into contacting Killer B, Dodai identifies that he can patch him through via Inoichi Yamanaka, just as the cliff beneath them is destroyed. Seeing the Raikage prepare to knock out Naruto, Dodai seemingly encases him within a ball that the Third then pursues, unaware that Naruto had actually been removed.

This provides a small opportunity to reach both B and the Eight-Tails, which Naruto uses to formulate a strategy. Placing his faith in this plan and commanding the Sealing Team to assemble, Dodai observes the Third impale himself with his own technique, realising that this must have been how he received his only scar. After the Third is sealed, he states that it was indeed contradictory for a shinobi to possess both the strongest spear and shield, and that in the end, the spear was the stronger of the two.

When Madara Uchiha devastates the battlefield by dropping two meteorites on it, he saves the clone of Naruto located there. In response to Naruto's question, Dodai laments that even though Naruto was just a clone, he saved him instead of other shinobi because he was integral to winning the battle. He then heads over to the Tsuchikage along with the rest of the shinobi. As reinforcements in the form of the remaining Kage arrive, he tells the others that he informed HQ of their coordinates.

As Mei and A engage Madara in battle, Dodai enlists the help of the Hokage Guard Platoon members to go after the Kabuto-controlled Mū, who had begun to emerge from the debris. The four men then give chase to him but their target is soon slapped away by A. As the battle between the Kage and Madara wages on, they continued to give chase to the evasive Mū.

With the Impure World Reincarnation released, Dodai watched alongside his comrades as Mū was enveloped in a light of sorts before beginning to deconstruct.

~ Fourth Shinobi World War: Aftermath ~
    After the war was over and everyone was released from the Infinite Tsukuyomi, Dodai traveled to Konohagakure in order to pay his respects towards Naruto. With the 5 Great Shinobi Nations now harmoniously living together, Dodai is able to show his gratitude towards Naruto by joining Konoha in order to serve under him and protect him from any future danger.

○ Other | その他 ○

Abilities | アビリティ

~ Fire ~
    Over time, Dodai became more versatile and adept in the use of Fire Style jutsu. This allows him to utilize all fire release techniques with only 1 hand seal. Do to his hard work and training he can also access higher levels of Fire Style ninjutsu that requires a specialty.

~ Earth ~
    Not on the same level as his fire elemental prowess, Dodai also has a higher skill level when it comes to performing Earth Style ninjutsu. He can perform hand seals for earth techniques at a faster rate than a normal ninja without a specialty in Earth Style.

Pictures | 写真

Theme Song | テーマソング

○ Battle Record | バトルレコード ○

Won: X
    Lost: X

Dropping Kazuhiko Akiyama
    Credits to Jakai and Jakai's Bio Shop
    PHP Code:
    [TABLE="class: outer_border, width: 700, align: center"]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mZdMLwF.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff]-[/COLOR][/SIZE] 
    [CENTER][FONT=Marker Felt][I][B]"I feel bad about the others. But clone or not, you are needed here... in order for us to win."[/B][/I][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [
    COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=1]-[/SIZE][/COLOR] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Hobo Std][COLOR=#DAA520]○  BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報  ○[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][TABLE="width: 700"]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 85"][FONT=Marker Felt][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#DAA520]╔[/COLOR] [COLOR=#FFD700]N[/COLOR][/B]ame 
    [B][COLOR=#DAA520]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#FFD700]N[/COLOR][/B]ickname 
    [B][COLOR=#DAA520]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#FFD700]G[/COLOR][/B]ender 
    [B][COLOR=#DAA520]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#FFD700]A[/COLOR][/B]ge 
    [B][COLOR=#DAA520]╚[/COLOR] [COLOR=#FFD700]C[/COLOR][/B]lan[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 15"][FONT=Marker Felt][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR]— 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR]— 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╚[/COLOR]—[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 300"][FONT=Marker Felt][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR][I]Dodai | ドダイ[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]Bendy Guy[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]Male[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]54[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╚[/COLOR][I]N/A[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 300"][RIGHT][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NlTKYHF.gif[/IMG] 
    [/RIGHT]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    IMG2=LEFT]http://i.imgur.com/my6kRNP.png[/IMG2][HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFD700][SIZE=5][FONT=Hobo Std]● [I]Looks | 外見[/I] ●[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Marker Felt]In his youth, Dodai had short and spiky, dark-coloured hair that was largely obscured underneath a stylised forehead protector in the form of a hat. Along with this item, his typical attire consisted of the standard outfit of most Kumogakure shinobi including the distinctive single-strap flak jacket, as well as an eye patch worn over his left eye.

In his old agethe contours of his face have become more pronounced and he has grown a small goateeHe wears the high-collared variant of the Kumogakure outfit along with flak jacket and his signature hat-styled forehead protectorHis eyepatch now has the stylised kanji for "lightning" ([GLOW=yellow][/GLOW], kaminariinscribed upon it.[/FONT][/JUSTIFY][HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFD700][SIZE=5][FONT=Hobo Std][RIGHT]● [I]Personality | 性格[/I] ●[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Marker Felt]Stemming from his extended tenure as a shinobiDodai displays a calm, and levelheaded demeanour even when in under the dire straits of warThis along with his tactical and methodical nature was shown during his battle against the Third Raikagewhere he calmly explained the Third's abilities and assessed his actions to form successful strategies in the the heat of the moment. 

Also not one to shy away from tough decisions, when Naruto'
    clone asked why Dodai chose to save himrather than actual peoplea saddened Dodai frankly states that Naruto's clone was an integral component to combatting Madara at that point in time, which showcases how despite hard emotions to bear, he relies on reason. [/FONT][/JUSTIFY][/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Hobo Std][COLOR=#DAA520]○  Village Information | 村の情報  ○[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][TABLE="width: 700, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD][CENTER][FONT=Marker Felt][COLOR=#FFD700]V[/COLOR]illage of Birth : [IMG]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/c/c9/Kumogakure_Symbol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/18?cb=20110124122229[/IMG] [COLOR=#FFD700][I]Kumogakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT] 
    [/CENTER]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][CENTER][FONT=Marker Felt][COLOR=#FFD700]V[/COLOR]illage of Alliance : [IMG]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/d/de/Konohagakure_Symbol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/18?cb=20090830222821[/IMG] [COLOR=#FFD700][I]Konohagakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Hobo Std][COLOR=#DAA520]○  Rank and Chakra | ランクとチャクラ  ○[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][img2="right"]http://i.imgur.com/YfYfWF6.png[/img2]
    [TABLE="width: 315, align: left"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 150"][FONT=Marker Felt]Ninja Rank[/FONT][FONT=Marker Felt] 
    Chakra
    Health[/FONT][HR][/HR][FONT=Marker Felt][COLOR=#FFD700][U]General:[/U][/COLOR]  

忍術 Ninjutsu 
    幻術 Genjutsu 
    体術 Taijutsu
    剣術 Kenjutsu[HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFD700][U]Elements:[/U] [/COLOR] 

[GLOW=red]火[/GLOW] Fire Release 
    [GLOW=green]風[/GLOW] Wind Release 
    [GLOW=yellow]雷[/GLOW] Lighting Release 
    [GLOW=brown]土[/GLOW] Earth Release 
    [GLOW=blue]水[/GLOW] Water Release[HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFD700][U]Other:[/U] [/COLOR] 

特色 Specialities[/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 95"][FONT=Marker Felt]Sage 
    1,850[HR][/HR] 

Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]忍術[/COLOR] 
    Needs Training[COLOR=#FFFFFF]幻術[/COLOR] 
    C-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]体術[/COLOR]
    Incomplete[COLOR=#FFFFFF]剣術[/COLOR][HR][/HR] 

Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]火[/COLOR] 
    Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]風[/COLOR] 
    C-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]雷[/COLOR] 
    Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]土[/COLOR] 
    Needs Training[COLOR=#FFFFFF]水[/COLOR][HR][/HR]

Fire & Earth[COLOR=#FFFFFF]特色[/COLOR][/FONT][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Hobo Std][COLOR=#DAA520]○  History | 歴史  ○[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][FONT=Marker Felt][I][B]~ Fourth Shinobi World War: Climax ~[/B][/I]
    During the Fourth Shinobi World War, Dodai was assigned to the Fourth Division as a member of Communications Team where he fought against several reincarnated shinobi, including the Third Raikage whom he had once served under. While confronting the Third, he revealed the strengths and weaknesses of his deceased superior to the other members of the division, before asserting that to adequately counter the Raikage'
    s endurance they would require a far stronger wind release technique than previously usedWhen later asked by Temarihe recounted the story of how the Third had died.

After observing Naruto's arrival and the Third's evasion of his RasenshurikenDodai tells him that the Raikage won't be hit while using his Lightning Release Chakra Mode. However, when the attack finally collides, Dodai is more surprised by the Third's terrifying rate of recoveryInforming the division of his suspicions about the Kage's strange behaviour, he urges the others to disperse when the Raikage begins charging his strongest technique, before instructing the Earth Release users to prepare a defensive wall that he himself later reinforces with his Lava Release: Rubber Wall technique. Retrieving Naruto, he details the Third's technique and comments upon the foolish attempts of some shinobi to attack the Raikage as he breaks through the wallin spite of his warnings. As Dodai continues his explanationNaruto asks how the Third received his scar despite his resilience and sohe describes how the Third confronted the Eight-Tails alone but never disclosed the specific details to anyone.

Curious about how a human can manipulate such dense chakra, as Naruto attempts to form a Tailed Beast BallDodai isn't shocked when the technique fails but is instead concerned by Naruto's apparent overexertionResponding to Naruto's later inquiry into contacting Killer B, Dodai identifies that he can patch him through via Inoichi Yamanaka, just as the cliff beneath them is destroyed. Seeing the Raikage prepare to knock out Naruto, Dodai seemingly encases him within a ball that the Third then pursues, unaware that Naruto had actually been removed.

This provides a small opportunity to reach both B and the Eight-Tails, which Naruto uses to formulate a strategy. Placing his faith in this plan and commanding the Sealing Team to assemble, Dodai observes the Third impale himself with his own technique, realising that this must have been how he received his only scar. After the Third is sealed, he states that it was indeed contradictory for a shinobi to possess both the strongest spear and shield, and that in the end, the spear was the stronger of the two.

When Madara Uchiha devastates the battlefield by dropping two meteorites on it, he saves the clone of Naruto located there. In response to Naruto'
    s questionDodai laments that even though Naruto was just a clone, he saved him instead of other shinobi because he was integral to winning the battleHe then heads over to the Tsuchikage along with the rest of the shinobi. As reinforcements in the form of the remaining Kage arrivehe tells the others that he informed HQ of their coordinates.

As 
    Mei and A engage Madara in battleDodai enlists the help of the Hokage Guard Platoon members to go after the Kabuto-controlled Mūwho had begun to emerge from the debrisThe four men then give chase to him but their target is soon slapped away by A. As the battle between the Kage and Madara wages onthey continued to give chase to the evasive Mū.

With the Impure World Reincarnation releasedDodai watched alongside his comrades as Mū was enveloped in a light of sorts before beginning to deconstruct.

[
    I][B]~ Fourth Shinobi World WarAftermath ~[/B][/I]
    After the war was over and everyone was released from the Infinite TsukuyomiDodai traveled to Konohagakure in order to pay his respects towards NarutoWith the 5 Great Shinobi Nations now harmoniously living togetherDodai is able to show his gratitude towards Naruto by joining Konoha in order to serve under him and protect him from any future danger.
    [/
    FONT][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Hobo Std][COLOR=#DAA520]○  Other | その他  ○[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFD700][SIZE=5][FONT=Hobo Std][CENTER]● [I]Abilities | アビリティ[/I] ●[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][FONT=Marker Felt][I][B]~ Fire ~[/B][/I]
    Over timeDodai became more versatile and adept in the use of Fire Style jutsuThis allows him to utilize all fire release techniques with only 1 hand seal. Do to his hard work and training he can also access higher levels of Fire Style ninjutsu that requires a specialty.

[
    B][I]~ Earth ~[/I][/B]
    Not on the same level as his fire elemental prowessDodai also has a higher skill level when it comes to performing Earth Style ninjutsuHe can perform hand seals for earth techniques at a faster rate than a normal ninja without a specialty in Earth Style.[/FONT][HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFD700][SIZE=5][FONT=Hobo Std]● [I]Pictures | 写真[/I] ●[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SIZE=1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DsQMupB.png[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aM6maqP.png[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Y5hSCY2.png[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFD700][SIZE=5][FONT=Hobo Std][RIGHT]● [I]Theme Song | テーマソング[/I] ●[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/naruto-page-officiel/naruto-shippuden-ost-departure[/SOUNDCLOUD][/CENTER]
    [/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Hobo Std][COLOR=#DAA520]○  Battle Record | バトルレコード  ○[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][CENTER][FONT=Marker Felt][COLOR=#FFD700]Won:[/COLOR] X 
    [COLOR=#FFD700]Lost:[/COLOR] X[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/Border][/TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    SIZE=1
    Dropping [URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=544645"]Kazuhiko Akiyama[/URL]
    Credits to Jakai and [URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=620672"]Jakai's Bio Shop[/URL][/SIZE] 

Quote Originally Posted by Southernplayalistic View Post
    Username: Southernplayalistic
    Character's name: Eric "Blade" Brooks
    If yes, do you have the permission to make this bio? (Including the link):
    Link to character's page in his/her own universe's wikia:
    Your training status: Refer to here http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=577407
    Link to your customs: Sig
    Are you dropping/updating: Dropping http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=577407
    I want that bio with KG/HA/Clan: Samurai
    Link to permissions from RP Mods if you require it:
    Looks:
    Personality:
    History:
    Any special requests?: Can you give it a nice red/black theme. Maybe some cool fonts and borders.
    Your request has been submitted and is currently being worked on. When the bio is complete, it will be edited on this post and you will be notified by VM/PM. Thank you and come again!

EDIT: Your Bio is now complete! We hope you enjoy! Let us know if you find anything wrong that you noticed, or any changes you wish to have! Thank you!
    -
    "Say what you want, but I promise you, you will be dead by dawn."
    -

☣ BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報 ☣

Name
    Nickname
    Clan

Eric Brooks
    Blade
    Male
    Unknown
    N/A

Looks | 外見
    Blade is a tall and well-built black man with strong cheek bones and a sharp hair cut in a military style. He also has a neatly trimmed mustache along with a small beard strip to form a goatee. Blade generally wears black-leathered clothing along with a jacket that is normally unzipped and showcases a variety of weapons, which include guns and boomerangs. On his back is a strap-on vertical sword handle that is worn similar to a backpack. The sword rests in the sheath, with the top of the hilt of the sword being right around the top of Blade's head.

A very distinguishing feature of Blade is his eyes. Generally, they are always covered with a pair of square tight sunglasses. When removed, however, his eyes show a unique dull yellow-like color that almost appears to glow.

Blade has gone through several wardrobe changes, though his general appearance remains essentially the same. He wears dark leather clothing, with a jacket, a sharp short haircut, weapons seen anywhere on his body, and of course the sunglasses.

Personality | 性格

Blade is portrayed as an anti-hero who is highly determined to rid Earth of evil. He is shown to be stoic, cold and holds a temper. Blade holds a deep grudge against criminals, mainly because of the death of his mother when she was killed by Deacon Frost and due to his condition, he has an unquenchable thirst for blood which caused him major problems as he killed and drained people in his youth. Despite his cold personality, Blade is not without a heart; He saved Karen, a nurse, when she was nearly killed by a monster and later took her in as a partner. Blade holds a tremendous amount of respect for Abraham Whistler, his mentor, weaponsmith and father figure. His friendship with Whistler was so strong that Blade could not even bear to end Whistler of his misery when he was brutally tortured by Deacon Frost and his men. When Whistler sacrificed himself, Blade goes through an emotional breakdown and becomes depressed after Blade was arrested. Although emotionless most of the time, Blade does smile. Evidences is when Whistler is cured and toying with Reinhardt.

Blade is shown to be a "lone-wolf" type as he completes his missions alone and dislikes using sidekicks. The only exceptions are Karen who was quite useful to Blade and Whistler. Blade was relatively uncomfortable working with the Bloodpack as they were originally trained to kill him and the Nightstalkers because most of the members are relatively young and not really serious about their job.

☣ Village Information | 村の情報 ☣

Village of Birth : Kirigakure
    Village of Alliance : Kumogakure

☣ Rank and Chakra Info | ランクとチャクラ情報 ☣

Ninja Rank
    Chakra
    Health

General:

忍術 Ninjutsu
    幻術 Genjutsu
    体術 Taijutsu
    Elements:

Fire Release
    Wind Release
    Lighting Release
    Earth Release
    Water Release
    冥遁 Dark Release
    Animal Contract(s):

牛證 Bull Contract
    蛇合同 Snake Contract
    Other:

习俗 Customs
    Kage

D-Rank忍術
    Mastered幻術
    A-Rank体術

Mastered
    B-Rank
    Mastered
    Mastered
    Mastered
    Mastered冥遁

Signed牛證
    Signed蛇合同

[X]习俗

☣ History | 歴史 ☣

~ Chapter 1 ~
    Shortly after Blade was born, his mother was killed by a masked figure who then abducted Blade and raised him as his own, teaching him the ways of Dark Release jutsu. As Blade grew older he learned how to fight on his own and how to wield a sword. When Blade became a full fledged Kirigakure ninja, he was informed that the man who had raised him was also his mothers killer. Enraged by this, Blade killed the man and somehow tapped into a hidden KG which he never knew he had. He then left Kirigakure. While out of Kirigakure, he met many powerful ninja and many new allies, some who he actually looked up to (Scorps, Wesobi, Kirbi, and Yard) and began training to become the best he could be. After months of intense training he joined Kumogakure and began his new life there. While in Kumogakure, he has learned to control his anger to a degree. He also joined Kumo's ANBU division with Kenshin as his captain. Since moving to Kumogakure, Blade has become less hostile and less angry. Although he lives in Kumo, he still maintains contact, albeit slight, with his old village buddies such as Teno, Reborn, Rexii.

☣ Other | その他 ☣

Pictures | 写真

Theme Song | テーマソング

☣ Battle Record | バトルレコード ☣

Dropping Dr. Doom
    PHP Code:
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TqqDmJN.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Tekton Pro][I][B]"Say what you want, but I promise you, you will be dead by dawn."[/B][/I][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Trattatello][COLOR=#000000][GLOW=#660000]☣  BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報  ☣[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 85"][FONT=Tekton Pro][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#000000]╔[/COLOR] [COLOR=#660000]N[/COLOR][/B]ame 
    [B][COLOR=#000000]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#660000]N[/COLOR][/B]ickname 
    [B][COLOR=#000000]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#660000]G[/COLOR][/B]ender 
    [B][COLOR=#000000]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#660000]A[/COLOR][/B]ge 
    [B][COLOR=#000000]╚[/COLOR] [COLOR=#660000]C[/COLOR][/B]lan[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 15"][FONT=Tekton Pro][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR]— 
    [TD="width: 300"][FONT=Tekton Pro][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR][I]Eric Brooks[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]Blade[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]Unknown[/I] 
    [TD="width: 300"][RIGHT][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/234xq7v.jpg[/IMG] 
    [/RIGHT]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    IMG2=LEFT]http://i.imgur.com/ITy4DVj.jpg[/IMG2][HR][/HR][COLOR=#660000][SIZE=5][FONT=Trattatello]☢ [I]Looks | 外見[/I] ☢[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Tekton Pro]Blade is a tall and well-built black man with strong cheek bones and a sharp hair cut in a military style. He also has a neatly trimmed mustache along with a small beard strip to form a goatee. Blade generally wears black-leathered clothing along with a jacket that is normally unzipped and showcases a variety of weapons, which include guns and boomerangs. On his back is a strap-on vertical sword handle that is worn similar to a backpack. The sword rests in the sheath, with the top of the hilt of the sword being right around the top of Blade's head. 

A very distinguishing feature of Blade is his eyesGenerallythey are always covered with a pair of square tight sunglassesWhen removedhoweverhis eyes show a unique dull yellow-like color that almost appears to glow

Blade has gone through several wardrobe changesthough his general appearance remains essentially the sameHe wears dark leather clothingwith a jacketa sharp short haircutweapons seen anywhere on his body, and of course the sunglasses.[/FONT][/JUSTIFY][HR][/HR][COLOR=#660000][SIZE=5][FONT=Tekton Pro][RIGHT]☢ [I]Personality | 性格[/I] ☢[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Tekton Pro]Blade is portrayed as an anti-hero who is highly determined to rid Earth of evilHe is shown to be stoiccold and holds a temperBlade holds a deep grudge against criminalsmainly because of the death of his mother when she was killed by Deacon Frost and due to his conditionhe has an unquenchable thirst for blood which caused him major problems as he killed and drained people in his youthDespite his cold personalityBlade is not without a heartHe saved Karena nursewhen she was nearly killed by a monster and later took her in as a partnerBlade holds a tremendous amount of respect for Abraham Whistlerhis mentorweaponsmith and father figureHis friendship with Whistler was so strong that Blade could not even bear to end Whistler of his misery when he was brutally tortured by Deacon Frost and his menWhen Whistler sacrificed himselfBlade goes through an emotional breakdown and becomes depressed after Blade was arrestedAlthough emotionless most of the timeBlade does smileEvidences is when Whistler is cured and toying with Reinhardt.

Blade is shown to be a "lone-wolf" type as he completes his missions alone and dislikes using sidekicksThe only exceptions are Karen who was quite useful to Blade and WhistlerBlade was relatively uncomfortable working with the Bloodpack as they were originally trained to kill him and the Nightstalkers because most of the members are relatively young and not really serious about their job.[/FONT][/JUSTIFY][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Trattatello][COLOR=#000000][GLOW=#660000]☣  Village Information | 村の情報  ☣[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][FONT=Tekton Pro][COLOR=#660000]V[/COLOR]illage of Birth : [IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/e/e5/Kirigakure_Symbol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/18?cb=20090830222755[/IMG] [COLOR=#660000][I]Kirigakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT] 
    [/CENTER]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][FONT=Tekton Pro][COLOR=#660000]V[/COLOR]illage of Alliance : [IMG]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/c/c9/Kumogakure_Symbol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/18?cb=20110124122229[/IMG] [COLOR=#660000][I]Kumogakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Trattatello][COLOR=#000000][GLOW=#660000]☣  Rank and Chakra Info | ランクとチャクラ情報  ☣[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][img2="right"]http://i.imgur.com/X3zF8HC.png[/img2]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 150"][FONT=Tekton Pro][B]Ninja Rank[/B][/FONT][FONT=Tekton Pro
    [
    B]Chakra[/B
    [
    B]Health[/B][/FONT][HR][/HR][FONT=Tekton Pro][COLOR=#660000][U]General:[/U][/COLOR]  

忍術 Ninjutsu 
    幻術 Genjutsu 
    体術 Taijutsu
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#660000][U]Elements:[/U] [/COLOR] 

[GLOW=red][/GLOWFire Release 
    [GLOW=green][/GLOWWind Release 
    [GLOW=yellow][/GLOWLighting Release 
    [GLOW=brown][/GLOWEarth Release 
    [GLOW=blue][/GLOWWater Release
    [GLOW=purple]冥遁[/GLOW]Dark Release[HR][/HR][COLOR=#660000][U]Animal Contract(s):[/U][/COLOR]  

牛證 Bull Contract
    蛇合同 Snake Contract
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#660000][U]Other:[/U][/COLOR]  

习俗 Customs[/FONT][/TD]
    [
    TD="width: 95"][FONT=Tekton Pro]Kage 
    ,450[HR][/HR

D-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]忍術[/COLOR] 
    Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]幻術[/COLOR] 
    A-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]体術[/COLOR][HR][/HR] 

B-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]風[/COLOR] 
    Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]雷[/COLOR] 
    Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]水[/COLOR]
    Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]冥遁[/COLOR][HR][/HR]

Signed[COLOR=#FFFFFF]牛證[/COLOR]
    Signed[COLOR=#FFFFFF]蛇合同[/COLOR][HR][/HR]

[[URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=359020"][COLOR="#B22222"]X[/COLOR][/URL]][COLOR=#FFFFFF]习俗[/COLOR][/FONT][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [/
    Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Trattatello][COLOR=#000000][GLOW=#660000]☣  History | 歴史  ☣[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][FONT=Tekton Pro][I][B]~ Chapter 1 ~[/B][/I]
    Shortly after Blade was bornhis mother was killed by a masked figure who then abducted Blade and raised him as his ownteaching him the ways of Dark Release jutsu. As Blade grew older he learned how to fight on his own and how to wield a swordWhen Blade became a full fledged Kirigakure ninjahe was informed that the man who had raised him was also his mothers killerEnraged by thisBlade killed the man and somehow tapped into a hidden KG which he never knew he hadHe then left Kirigakure. While out of Kirigakurehe met many powerful ninja and many new alliessome who he actually looked up to (ScorpsWesobiKirbi, and Yard) and began training to become the best he could beAfter months of intense training he joined Kumogakure and began his new life there. While in Kumogakurehe has learned to control his anger to a degreeHe also joined Kumo's ANBU division with Kenshin as his captain. Since moving to Kumogakure, Blade has become less hostile and less angry. Although he lives in Kumo, he still maintains contact, albeit slight, with his old village buddies such as Teno, Reborn, Rexii.[/FONT][/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Trattatello][COLOR=#000000][GLOW=#660000]☣  Other | その他  ☣[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#660000][SIZE=5][FONT=Trattatello]☢ [I]Pictures | 写真[/I] ☢[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SIZE=1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/t42M9ax.jpg[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/G1Av17V.jpg[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/r6BqtbM.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#660000][SIZE=5][FONT=Trattatello][RIGHT]☢ [I]Theme Song | テーマソング[/I] ☢[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/coca07/01-blade-theme-techno-remix?in=jorge-mu-oz-42/sets/blade-trinity-and-anime-sounds[/SOUNDCLOUD][/CENTER]
    [/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Trattatello][COLOR=#000000][GLOW=#660000]☣  Battle Record | バトルレコード  ☣[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][CENTER][FONT=Tekton Pro][COLOR=#660000]Won:[/COLOR] X 
    [COLOR=#660000]Lost:[/COLOR] X[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/Border][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [SIZE=1] 
    Dropping [URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=577407"]Dr. Doom[/URL]
    Credits to Jakai and [URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=620672"]Jakai'
    s Bio Shop[/URL][/SIZE

Last edited by Jakai; 12-27-2014 at 03:08 PM.

Status
    Mar 2014
    楽しんで

This bio shop looks very interesting. I am not so good at making biographies so I might return in the future

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakai View Post

-
    "I feel bad about the others. But clone or not, you are needed here... in order for us to win."
    -

Name
    Nickname
    Clan

Dodai | ドダイ
    Bendy Guy
    Male
    N/A

Looks | 外見
    In his youth, Dodai had short and spiky, dark-coloured hair that was largely obscured underneath a stylised forehead protector in the form of a hat. Along with this item, his typical attire consisted of the standard outfit of most Kumogakure shinobi including the distinctive single-strap flak jacket, as well as an eye patch worn over his left eye.

In his old age, the contours of his face have become more pronounced and he has grown a small goatee. He wears the high-collared variant of the Kumogakure outfit along with flak jacket and his signature hat-styled forehead protector. His eyepatch now has the stylised kanji for "lightning" ( , kaminari) inscribed upon it.

Personality | 性格

Stemming from his extended tenure as a shinobi, Dodai displays a calm, and levelheaded demeanour even when in under the dire straits of war. This along with his tactical and methodical nature was shown during his battle against the Third Raikage, where he calmly explained the Third's abilities and assessed his actions to form successful strategies in the the heat of the moment.

Also not one to shy away from tough decisions, when Naruto's clone asked why Dodai chose to save him, rather than actual people, a saddened Dodai frankly states that Naruto's clone was an integral component to combatting Madara at that point in time, which showcases how despite hard emotions to bear, he relies on reason.

Village of Birth : Kumogakure

Ninja Rank
    Chakra
    Health

General:

忍術 Ninjutsu
    幻術 Genjutsu
    体術 Taijutsu
    剣術 Kenjutsu
    Elements:

Fire Release
    Wind Release
    Lighting Release
    Earth Release
    Water Release
    Other:

特色 Specialities
    Unofficial-Sage

Mastered忍術
    Needs Training幻術
    C-Rank体術
    Incomplete剣術

Mastered
    Mastered
    C-Rank
    Mastered
    Needs Training

Fire & Earth特色

○ History | 歴史 ○

~ Fourth Shinobi World War: Climax ~
    During the Fourth Shinobi World War, Dodai was assigned to the Fourth Division as a member of Communications Team where he fought against several reincarnated shinobi, including the Third Raikage whom he had once served under. While confronting the Third, he revealed the strengths and weaknesses of his deceased superior to the other members of the division, before asserting that to adequately counter the Raikage's endurance they would require a far stronger wind release technique than previously used. When later asked by Temari, he recounted the story of how the Third had died.

After observing Naruto's arrival and the Third's evasion of his Rasenshuriken, Dodai tells him that the Raikage won't be hit while using his Lightning Release Chakra Mode. However, when the attack finally collides, Dodai is more surprised by the Third's terrifying rate of recovery. Informing the division of his suspicions about the Kage's strange behaviour, he urges the others to disperse when the Raikage begins charging his strongest technique, before instructing the Earth Release users to prepare a defensive wall that he himself later reinforces with his Lava Release: Rubber Wall technique. Retrieving Naruto, he details the Third's technique and comments upon the foolish attempts of some shinobi to attack the Raikage as he breaks through the wall, in spite of his warnings. As Dodai continues his explanation, Naruto asks how the Third received his scar despite his resilience and so, he describes how the Third confronted the Eight-Tails alone but never disclosed the specific details to anyone.

Curious about how a human can manipulate such dense chakra, as Naruto attempts to form a Tailed Beast Ball, Dodai isn't shocked when the technique fails but is instead concerned by Naruto's apparent overexertion. Responding to Naruto's later inquiry into contacting Killer B, Dodai identifies that he can patch him through via Inoichi Yamanaka, just as the cliff beneath them is destroyed. Seeing the Raikage prepare to knock out Naruto, Dodai seemingly encases him within a ball that the Third then pursues, unaware that Naruto had actually been removed.

This provides a small opportunity to reach both B and the Eight-Tails, which Naruto uses to formulate a strategy. Placing his faith in this plan and commanding the Sealing Team to assemble, Dodai observes the Third impale himself with his own technique, realising that this must have been how he received his only scar. After the Third is sealed, he states that it was indeed contradictory for a shinobi to possess both the strongest spear and shield, and that in the end, the spear was the stronger of the two.

When Madara Uchiha devastates the battlefield by dropping two meteorites on it, he saves the clone of Naruto located there. In response to Naruto's question, Dodai laments that even though Naruto was just a clone, he saved him instead of other shinobi because he was integral to winning the battle. He then heads over to the Tsuchikage along with the rest of the shinobi. As reinforcements in the form of the remaining Kage arrive, he tells the others that he informed HQ of their coordinates.

As Mei and A engage Madara in battle, Dodai enlists the help of the Hokage Guard Platoon members to go after the Kabuto-controlled Mū, who had begun to emerge from the debris. The four men then give chase to him but their target is soon slapped away by A. As the battle between the Kage and Madara wages on, they continued to give chase to the evasive Mū.

With the Impure World Reincarnation released, Dodai watched alongside his comrades as Mū was enveloped in a light of sorts before beginning to deconstruct.

~ Fourth Shinobi World War: Aftermath ~
    After the war was over and everyone was released from the Infinite Tsukuyomi, Dodai traveled to Konohagakure in order to pay his respects towards Naruto. With the 5 Great Shinobi Nations now harmoniously living together, Dodai is able to show his gratitude towards Naruto by joining Konoha in order to serve under him and protect him from any future danger.

○ Other | その他 ○

Abilities | アビリティ

~ Fire ~
    Over time, Dodai became more versatile and adept in the use of Fire Style jutsu. This allows him to utilize all fire release techniques with only 1 hand seal. Do to his hard work and training he can also access higher levels of Fire Style ninjutsu that requires a specialty.

~ Earth ~
    Not on the same level as his fire elemental prowess, Dodai also has a higher skill level when it comes to performing Earth Style ninjutsu. He can perform hand seals for earth techniques at a faster rate than a normal ninja without a specialty in Earth Style.

Pictures | 写真

Theme Song | テーマソング

Dropping Kazuhiko Akiyama
    PHP Code:
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mZdMLwF.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Marker Felt][I][B]"I feel bad about the others. But clone or not, you are needed here... in order for us to win."[/B][/I][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Hobo Std][COLOR=#DAA520]○  BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報  ○[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 85"][FONT=Marker Felt][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#DAA520]╔[/COLOR] [COLOR=#FFD700]N[/COLOR][/B]ame 
    [B][COLOR=#DAA520]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#FFD700]N[/COLOR][/B]ickname 
    [B][COLOR=#DAA520]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#FFD700]G[/COLOR][/B]ender 
    [B][COLOR=#DAA520]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#FFD700]A[/COLOR][/B]ge 
    [B][COLOR=#DAA520]╚[/COLOR] [COLOR=#FFD700]C[/COLOR][/B]lan[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 15"][FONT=Marker Felt][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR]— 
    [TD="width: 300"][FONT=Marker Felt][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR][I]Dodai | ドダイ[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]Bendy Guy[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]54[/I] 
    [TD="width: 300"][RIGHT][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NlTKYHF.gif[/IMG] 
    [/RIGHT]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    IMG2=LEFT]http://i.imgur.com/my6kRNP.png[/IMG2][HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFD700][SIZE=5][FONT=Hobo Std]● [I]Looks | 外見[/I] ●[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Marker Felt]In his youth, Dodai had short and spiky, dark-coloured hair that was largely obscured underneath a stylised forehead protector in the form of a hat. Along with this item, his typical attire consisted of the standard outfit of most Kumogakure shinobi including the distinctive single-strap flak jacket, as well as an eye patch worn over his left eye.

In his old agethe contours of his face have become more pronounced and he has grown a small goateeHe wears the high-collared variant of the Kumogakure outfit along with flak jacket and his signature hat-styled forehead protectorHis eyepatch now has the stylised kanji for "lightning" ([GLOW=yellow][/GLOW], kaminariinscribed upon it.[/FONT][/JUSTIFY][HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFD700][SIZE=5][FONT=Hobo Std][RIGHT]● [I]Personality | 性格[/I] ●[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Marker Felt]Stemming from his extended tenure as a shinobiDodai displays a calm, and levelheaded demeanour even when in under the dire straits of warThis along with his tactical and methodical nature was shown during his battle against the Third Raikagewhere he calmly explained the Third's abilities and assessed his actions to form successful strategies in the the heat of the moment. 

Also not one to shy away from tough decisions, when Naruto'
    clone asked why Dodai chose to save himrather than actual peoplea saddened Dodai frankly states that Naruto's clone was an integral component to combatting Madara at that point in time, which showcases how despite hard emotions to bear, he relies on reason. [/FONT][/JUSTIFY][/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Hobo Std][COLOR=#DAA520]○  Village Information | 村の情報  ○[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [TR]
    [TD][CENTER][FONT=Marker Felt][COLOR=#FFD700]V[/COLOR]illage of Birth : [IMG]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/c/c9/Kumogakure_Symbol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/18?cb=20110124122229[/IMG] [COLOR=#FFD700][I]Kumogakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT] 
    [/CENTER]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][CENTER][FONT=Marker Felt][COLOR=#FFD700]V[/COLOR]illage of Alliance : [IMG]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/d/de/Konohagakure_Symbol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/18?cb=20090830222821[/IMG] [COLOR=#FFD700][I]Konohagakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Hobo Std][COLOR=#DAA520]○  Rank and Chakra | ランクとチャクラ  ○[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][img2="right"]http://i.imgur.com/YfYfWF6.png[/img2]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 150"][FONT=Marker Felt]Ninja Rank[/FONT][FONT=Marker Felt] 
    Chakra
    Health[/FONT][HR][/HR][FONT=Marker Felt][COLOR=#FFD700][U]General:[/U][/COLOR]  

忍術 Ninjutsu 
    幻術 Genjutsu 
    体術 Taijutsu
    剣術 Kenjutsu[HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFD700][U]Elements:[/U] [/COLOR] 

[GLOW=red]火[/GLOW] Fire Release 
    [GLOW=green]風[/GLOW] Wind Release 
    [GLOW=yellow]雷[/GLOW] Lighting Release 
    [GLOW=brown]土[/GLOW] Earth Release 
    [GLOW=blue]水[/GLOW] Water Release[HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFD700][U]Other:[/U] [/COLOR] 

特色 Specialities[/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 95"][FONT=Marker Felt]Sage 
    1,850[HR][/HR] 

Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]忍術[/COLOR] 
    C-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]体術[/COLOR]
    Incomplete[COLOR=#FFFFFF]剣術[/COLOR][HR][/HR] 

C-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]雷[/COLOR] 

Fire & Earth[COLOR=#FFFFFF]特色[/COLOR][/FONT][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Hobo Std][COLOR=#DAA520]○  History | 歴史  ○[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][FONT=Marker Felt][I][B]~ Fourth Shinobi World War: Climax ~[/B][/I]
    During the Fourth Shinobi World War, Dodai was assigned to the Fourth Division as a member of Communications Team where he fought against several reincarnated shinobi, including the Third Raikage whom he had once served under. While confronting the Third, he revealed the strengths and weaknesses of his deceased superior to the other members of the division, before asserting that to adequately counter the Raikage'
    s endurance they would require a far stronger wind release technique than previously usedWhen later asked by Temarihe recounted the story of how the Third had died.

After observing Naruto's arrival and the Third's evasion of his RasenshurikenDodai tells him that the Raikage won't be hit while using his Lightning Release Chakra Mode. However, when the attack finally collides, Dodai is more surprised by the Third's terrifying rate of recoveryInforming the division of his suspicions about the Kage's strange behaviour, he urges the others to disperse when the Raikage begins charging his strongest technique, before instructing the Earth Release users to prepare a defensive wall that he himself later reinforces with his Lava Release: Rubber Wall technique. Retrieving Naruto, he details the Third's technique and comments upon the foolish attempts of some shinobi to attack the Raikage as he breaks through the wallin spite of his warnings. As Dodai continues his explanationNaruto asks how the Third received his scar despite his resilience and sohe describes how the Third confronted the Eight-Tails alone but never disclosed the specific details to anyone.

Curious about how a human can manipulate such dense chakra, as Naruto attempts to form a Tailed Beast BallDodai isn't shocked when the technique fails but is instead concerned by Naruto's apparent overexertionResponding to Naruto's later inquiry into contacting Killer B, Dodai identifies that he can patch him through via Inoichi Yamanaka, just as the cliff beneath them is destroyed. Seeing the Raikage prepare to knock out Naruto, Dodai seemingly encases him within a ball that the Third then pursues, unaware that Naruto had actually been removed.

This provides a small opportunity to reach both B and the Eight-Tails, which Naruto uses to formulate a strategy. Placing his faith in this plan and commanding the Sealing Team to assemble, Dodai observes the Third impale himself with his own technique, realising that this must have been how he received his only scar. After the Third is sealed, he states that it was indeed contradictory for a shinobi to possess both the strongest spear and shield, and that in the end, the spear was the stronger of the two.

When Madara Uchiha devastates the battlefield by dropping two meteorites on it, he saves the clone of Naruto located there. In response to Naruto'
    s questionDodai laments that even though Naruto was just a clone, he saved him instead of other shinobi because he was integral to winning the battleHe then heads over to the Tsuchikage along with the rest of the shinobi. As reinforcements in the form of the remaining Kage arrivehe tells the others that he informed HQ of their coordinates.

As 
    Mei and A engage Madara in battleDodai enlists the help of the Hokage Guard Platoon members to go after the Kabuto-controlled Mūwho had begun to emerge from the debrisThe four men then give chase to him but their target is soon slapped away by A. As the battle between the Kage and Madara wages onthey continued to give chase to the evasive Mū.

With the Impure World Reincarnation releasedDodai watched alongside his comrades as Mū was enveloped in a light of sorts before beginning to deconstruct.

[
    I][B]~ Fourth Shinobi World WarAftermath ~[/B][/I]
    After the war was over and everyone was released from the Infinite TsukuyomiDodai traveled to Konohagakure in order to pay his respects towards NarutoWith the 5 Great Shinobi Nations now harmoniously living togetherDodai is able to show his gratitude towards Naruto by joining Konoha in order to serve under him and protect him from any future danger.
    [/
    FONT][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Hobo Std][COLOR=#DAA520]○  Other | その他  ○[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFD700][SIZE=5][FONT=Hobo Std][CENTER]● [I]Abilities | アビリティ[/I] ●[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][FONT=Marker Felt][I][B]~ Fire ~[/B][/I]
    Over timeDodai became more versatile and adept in the use of Fire Style jutsuThis allows him to utilize all fire release techniques with only 1 hand seal. Do to his hard work and training he can also access higher levels of Fire Style ninjutsu that requires a specialty.

[
    B][I]~ Earth ~[/I][/B]
    Not on the same level as his fire elemental prowessDodai also has a higher skill level when it comes to performing Earth Style ninjutsuHe can perform hand seals for earth techniques at a faster rate than a normal ninja without a specialty in Earth Style.[/FONT][HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFD700][SIZE=5][FONT=Hobo Std]● [I]Pictures | 写真[/I] ●[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SIZE=1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DsQMupB.png[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aM6maqP.png[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Y5hSCY2.png[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFD700][SIZE=5][FONT=Hobo Std][RIGHT]● [I]Theme Song | テーマソング[/I] ●[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/naruto-page-officiel/naruto-shippuden-ost-departure[/SOUNDCLOUD][/CENTER]
    [/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Hobo Std][COLOR=#DAA520]○  Battle Record | バトルレコード  ○[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][CENTER][FONT=Marker Felt][COLOR=#FFD700]Won:[/COLOR] X 
    [COLOR=#FFD700]Lost:[/COLOR] X[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/Border][/TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    SIZE=1
    Dropping [URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=544645"]Kazuhiko Akiyama[/URL]
    Credits to Jakai and [URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=620672"]Jakai's Bio Shop[/URL][/SIZE] 

-
    "Say what you want, but I promise you, you will be dead by dawn."
    -

☣ BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報 ☣

Name
    Nickname
    Clan

Eric Brooks
    Blade
    Male
    Unknown
    N/A

Looks | 外見
    Blade is a tall and well-built black man with strong cheek bones and a sharp hair cut in a military style. He also has a neatly trimmed mustache along with a small beard strip to form a goatee. Blade generally wears black-leathered clothing along with a jacket that is normally unzipped and showcases a variety of weapons, which include guns and boomerangs. On his back is a strap-on vertical sword handle that is worn similar to a backpack. The sword rests in the sheath, with the top of the hilt of the sword being right around the top of Blade's head.

A very distinguishing feature of Blade is his eyes. Generally, they are always covered with a pair of square tight sunglasses. When removed, however, his eyes show a unique dull yellow-like color that almost appears to glow.

Blade has gone through several wardrobe changes, though his general appearance remains essentially the same. He wears dark leather clothing, with a jacket, a sharp short haircut, weapons seen anywhere on his body, and of course the sunglasses.

Personality | 性格

Blade is portrayed as an anti-hero who is highly determined to rid Earth of evil. He is shown to be stoic, cold and holds a temper. Blade holds a deep grudge against criminals, mainly because of the death of his mother when she was killed by Deacon Frost and due to his condition, he has an unquenchable thirst for blood which caused him major problems as he killed and drained people in his youth. Despite his cold personality, Blade is not without a heart; He saved Karen, a nurse, when she was nearly killed by a monster and later took her in as a partner. Blade holds a tremendous amount of respect for Abraham Whistler, his mentor, weaponsmith and father figure. His friendship with Whistler was so strong that Blade could not even bear to end Whistler of his misery when he was brutally tortured by Deacon Frost and his men. When Whistler sacrificed himself, Blade goes through an emotional breakdown and becomes depressed after Blade was arrested. Although emotionless most of the time, Blade does smile. Evidences is when Whistler is cured and toying with Reinhardt.

Blade is shown to be a "lone-wolf" type as he completes his missions alone and dislikes using sidekicks. The only exceptions are Karen who was quite useful to Blade and Whistler. Blade was relatively uncomfortable working with the Bloodpack as they were originally trained to kill him and the Nightstalkers because most of the members are relatively young and not really serious about their job.

☣ Village Information | 村の情報 ☣

Village of Alliance : Kumogakure

☣ Rank and Chakra Info | ランクとチャクラ情報 ☣

Ninja Rank
    Chakra
    Health

General:

忍術 Ninjutsu
    幻術 Genjutsu
    体術 Taijutsu
    Elements:

Fire Release
    Wind Release
    Lighting Release
    Earth Release
    Water Release
    冥遁 Dark Release
    Animal Contract(s):

牛證 Bull Contract
    蛇合同 Snake Contract
    Other:

习俗 Customs
    Kage

D-Rank忍術
    Mastered幻術
    A-Rank体術

Mastered
    B-Rank
    Mastered
    Mastered
    Mastered
    Mastered冥遁

Signed牛證
    Signed蛇合同

[X]习俗

☣ History | 歴史 ☣

~ Chapter 1 ~
    Shortly after Blade was born, his mother was killed by a masked figure who then abducted Blade and raised him as his own, teaching him the ways of Dark Release jutsu. As Blade grew older he learned how to fight on his own and how to wield a sword. When Blade became a full fledged Kirigakure ninja, he was informed that the man who had raised him was also his mothers killer. Enraged by this, Blade killed the man and somehow tapped into a hidden KG which he never knew he had. He then left Kirigakure. While out of Kirigakure, he met many powerful ninja and many new allies, some who he actually looked up to (Scorps, Wesobi, Kirbi, and Yard) and began training to become the best he could be. After months of intense training he joined Kumogakure and began his new life there. While in Kumogakure, he has learned to control his anger to a degree. He also joined Kumo's ANBU division with Kenshin as his captain. Since moving to Kumogakure, Blade has become less hostile and less angry. Although he lives in Kumo, he still maintains contact, albeit slight, with his old village buddies such as Teno, Reborn, Rexii.

☣ Other | その他 ☣

Pictures | 写真

Theme Song | テーマソング

☣ Battle Record | バトルレコード ☣

Dropping Dr. Doom
    PHP Code:
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TqqDmJN.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Tekton Pro][I][B]"Say what you want, but I promise you, you will be dead by dawn."[/B][/I][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Trattatello][COLOR=#000000][GLOW=#660000]☣  BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報  ☣[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 85"][FONT=Tekton Pro][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#000000]╔[/COLOR] [COLOR=#660000]N[/COLOR][/B]ame 
    [B][COLOR=#000000]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#660000]N[/COLOR][/B]ickname 
    [B][COLOR=#000000]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#660000]G[/COLOR][/B]ender 
    [B][COLOR=#000000]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#660000]A[/COLOR][/B]ge 
    [B][COLOR=#000000]╚[/COLOR] [COLOR=#660000]C[/COLOR][/B]lan[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 15"][FONT=Tekton Pro][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR]— 
    [TD="width: 300"][FONT=Tekton Pro][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR][I]Eric Brooks[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]Blade[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]Unknown[/I] 
    [TD="width: 300"][RIGHT][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/234xq7v.jpg[/IMG] 
    [/RIGHT]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    IMG2=LEFT]http://i.imgur.com/ITy4DVj.jpg[/IMG2][HR][/HR][COLOR=#660000][SIZE=5][FONT=Trattatello]☢ [I]Looks | 外見[/I] ☢[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Tekton Pro]Blade is a tall and well-built black man with strong cheek bones and a sharp hair cut in a military style. He also has a neatly trimmed mustache along with a small beard strip to form a goatee. Blade generally wears black-leathered clothing along with a jacket that is normally unzipped and showcases a variety of weapons, which include guns and boomerangs. On his back is a strap-on vertical sword handle that is worn similar to a backpack. The sword rests in the sheath, with the top of the hilt of the sword being right around the top of Blade's head. 

A very distinguishing feature of Blade is his eyesGenerallythey are always covered with a pair of square tight sunglassesWhen removedhoweverhis eyes show a unique dull yellow-like color that almost appears to glow

Blade has gone through several wardrobe changesthough his general appearance remains essentially the sameHe wears dark leather clothingwith a jacketa sharp short haircutweapons seen anywhere on his body, and of course the sunglasses.[/FONT][/JUSTIFY][HR][/HR][COLOR=#660000][SIZE=5][FONT=Tekton Pro][RIGHT]☢ [I]Personality | 性格[/I] ☢[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Tekton Pro]Blade is portrayed as an anti-hero who is highly determined to rid Earth of evilHe is shown to be stoiccold and holds a temperBlade holds a deep grudge against criminalsmainly because of the death of his mother when she was killed by Deacon Frost and due to his conditionhe has an unquenchable thirst for blood which caused him major problems as he killed and drained people in his youthDespite his cold personalityBlade is not without a heartHe saved Karena nursewhen she was nearly killed by a monster and later took her in as a partnerBlade holds a tremendous amount of respect for Abraham Whistlerhis mentorweaponsmith and father figureHis friendship with Whistler was so strong that Blade could not even bear to end Whistler of his misery when he was brutally tortured by Deacon Frost and his menWhen Whistler sacrificed himselfBlade goes through an emotional breakdown and becomes depressed after Blade was arrestedAlthough emotionless most of the timeBlade does smileEvidences is when Whistler is cured and toying with Reinhardt.

Blade is shown to be a "lone-wolf" type as he completes his missions alone and dislikes using sidekicksThe only exceptions are Karen who was quite useful to Blade and WhistlerBlade was relatively uncomfortable working with the Bloodpack as they were originally trained to kill him and the Nightstalkers because most of the members are relatively young and not really serious about their job.[/FONT][/JUSTIFY][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Trattatello][COLOR=#000000][GLOW=#660000]☣  Village Information | 村の情報  ☣[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][FONT=Tekton Pro][COLOR=#660000]V[/COLOR]illage of Birth : [IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/e/e5/Kirigakure_Symbol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/18?cb=20090830222755[/IMG] [COLOR=#660000][I]Kirigakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT] 
    [/CENTER]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][FONT=Tekton Pro][COLOR=#660000]V[/COLOR]illage of Alliance : [IMG]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/c/c9/Kumogakure_Symbol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/18?cb=20110124122229[/IMG] [COLOR=#660000][I]Kumogakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Trattatello][COLOR=#000000][GLOW=#660000]☣  Rank and Chakra Info | ランクとチャクラ情報  ☣[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][img2="right"]http://i.imgur.com/X3zF8HC.png[/img2]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 150"][FONT=Tekton Pro][B]Ninja Rank[/B][/FONT][FONT=Tekton Pro
    [
    B]Chakra[/B
    [
    B]Health[/B][/FONT][HR][/HR][FONT=Tekton Pro][COLOR=#660000][U]General:[/U][/COLOR]  

忍術 Ninjutsu 
    幻術 Genjutsu 
    体術 Taijutsu
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#660000][U]Elements:[/U] [/COLOR] 

[GLOW=blue][/GLOWWater Release
    [GLOW=purple]冥遁[/GLOW]Dark Release[HR][/HR][COLOR=#660000][U]Animal Contract(s):[/U][/COLOR]  

牛證 Bull Contract
    蛇合同 Snake Contract
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#660000][U]Other:[/U][/COLOR]  

习俗 Customs[/FONT][/TD]
    [
    TD="width: 95"][FONT=Tekton Pro]Kage 
    ,450[HR][/HR

D-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]忍術[/COLOR] 
    Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]幻術[/COLOR] 
    A-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]体術[/COLOR][HR][/HR] 

Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]水[/COLOR]
    Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]冥遁[/COLOR][HR][/HR]

Signed[COLOR=#FFFFFF]牛證[/COLOR]
    Signed[COLOR=#FFFFFF]蛇合同[/COLOR][HR][/HR]

[[URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=359020"][COLOR="#B22222"]X[/COLOR][/URL]][COLOR=#FFFFFF]习俗[/COLOR][/FONT][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [/
    Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Trattatello][COLOR=#000000][GLOW=#660000]☣  History | 歴史  ☣[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][FONT=Tekton Pro][I][B]~ Chapter 1 ~[/B][/I]
    Shortly after Blade was bornhis mother was killed by a masked figure who then abducted Blade and raised him as his ownteaching him the ways of Dark Release jutsu. As Blade grew older he learned how to fight on his own and how to wield a swordWhen Blade became a full fledged Kirigakure ninjahe was informed that the man who had raised him was also his mothers killerEnraged by thisBlade killed the man and somehow tapped into a hidden KG which he never knew he hadHe then left Kirigakure. While out of Kirigakurehe met many powerful ninja and many new alliessome who he actually looked up to (ScorpsWesobiKirbi, and Yard) and began training to become the best he could beAfter months of intense training he joined Kumogakure and began his new life there. While in Kumogakurehe has learned to control his anger to a degreeHe also joined Kumo's ANBU division with Kenshin as his captain. Since moving to Kumogakure, Blade has become less hostile and less angry. Although he lives in Kumo, he still maintains contact, albeit slight, with his old village buddies such as Teno, Reborn, Rexii.[/FONT][/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Trattatello][COLOR=#000000][GLOW=#660000]☣  Other | その他  ☣[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#660000][SIZE=5][FONT=Trattatello]☢ [I]Pictures | 写真[/I] ☢[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SIZE=1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/t42M9ax.jpg[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/G1Av17V.jpg[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/r6BqtbM.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#660000][SIZE=5][FONT=Trattatello][RIGHT]☢ [I]Theme Song | テーマソング[/I] ☢[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/coca07/01-blade-theme-techno-remix?in=jorge-mu-oz-42/sets/blade-trinity-and-anime-sounds[/SOUNDCLOUD][/CENTER]
    [/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Trattatello][COLOR=#000000][GLOW=#660000]☣  Battle Record | バトルレコード  ☣[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][CENTER][FONT=Tekton Pro][COLOR=#660000]Won:[/COLOR] X 
    [COLOR=#660000]Lost:[/COLOR] X[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/Border][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [SIZE=1] 
    Dropping [URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=577407"]Dr. Doom[/URL]
    Credits to Jakai and [URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=620672"]Jakai'
    s Bio Shop[/URL][/SIZE

Love it. Thank you.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Wind God

Username: Fujin
    Character's Name: Fujin
    Do you have the permission to make this bio? (Include Link): Yes
    Link to Character's Own Universe's Wikia Page: http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Fujin
    Training Status: Wind,Fire,Water,Lightning completed , Earth-B, Taijutsu-D,Ninjutsu-Everywhere,Genjutsu-D
    Link to Customs: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=401021
    Dropping/Updating: Dropping http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=531645
    I want the bio with KG/HA/Clan: None
    Link to Granted Permission from RP Mods (If Required): Don't need any
    Looks: ill do this
    Personality: ill do this
    History:ill do this
    Pictures:ill do this
    Special Request(s):Can I have a canye & grey theme on the background , with Fujin renders in the bio (they can be found on google)
    Request for Specific Member to Make Bio:Doesn't matter , Thanks in advance

Status
    Jun 2014
    Respect is for those who
    demand it

Quote Originally Posted by ᴀɴᴜʙɪs View Post

Love it. Thank you.
    We're glad you like it! Please come again!

Quote Originally Posted by Fūjin View Post
    Username: Fujin
    Character's Name: Fujin
    Link to Character's Own Universe's Wikia Page: http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Fujin
    Training Status: Wind,Fire,Water,Lightning completed , Earth-B, Taijutsu-D,Ninjutsu-Everywhere,Genjutsu-D
    Link to Customs: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=401021
    Dropping/Updating: Dropping http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=531645
    I want the bio with KG/HA/Clan: None
    Link to Granted Permission from RP Mods (If Required): Don't need any
    Looks: ill do this
    Personality: ill do this
    History:ill do this
    Pictures:ill do this
    Special Request(s):Can I have a canye & grey theme on the background , with Fujin renders in the bio (they can be found on google)
    Request for Specific Member to Make Bio:Doesn't matter , Thanks in advance

-
    "Farewell Thunder God, I will not fail you."
    -

☽ BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報 ☾

Name
    Nickname
    Clan

Fūjin
    Wind God
    Male
    Unknown
    N/A

♈︎ Looks | 外見 ♈︎

♈︎ Personality | 性格 ♈︎

☽ Village Information | 村の情報 ☾

Village of Alliance : Kirigakure

☽ Rank and Chakra Info | ランクとチャクラ情報 ☾

Ninja Rank
    Chakra
    Health

General:

忍術 Ninjutsu
    幻術 Genjutsu
    体術 Taijutsu
    Elements:

Fire Release
    Wind Release
    Lighting Release
    Earth Release
    Water Release
    Other:

习俗 Customs
    Kage

S-Rank忍術
    D-Rank幻術
    D-Rank体術

Completed
    Completed
    Completed
    B-Rank
    Completed冥遁

[X]习俗

☽ History | 歴史 ☾

~ Chapter 1 ~

☽ Other | その他 ☾

♈︎ Pictures | 写真 ♈︎

♈︎ Theme Song | テーマソング ♈︎

☽ Battle Record | バトルレコード ☾

Dropping Jirōbō

PHP Code:
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/63NgEwm.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=gray][I][B]"Farewell Thunder God, I will not fail you."[/B][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR="#6699ff"][GLOW=gray]☽  BASIC INFORMATION 基本情報  ☾[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [
    HR][/HR][TABLE="width: 700"]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 85"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#A9A9A9]╔[/COLOR] [COLOR=#6699ff]N[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=gray]ame [/COLOR] 
    [B][COLOR=#A9A9A9]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#6699ff]N[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=gray]ickname[/COLOR] 
    [B][COLOR=#A9A9A9]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#6699ff]G[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=gray]ender [/COLOR] 
    [B][COLOR=#A9A9A9]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#6699ff]A[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=gray]ge [/COLOR] 
    [B][COLOR=#A9A9A9]╚[/COLOR] [COLOR=#6699ff]C[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=gray]lan[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 15"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR][COLOR=gray]— [/COLOR] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][COLOR=gray]— [/COLOR] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╚[/COLOR][COLOR=gray]—[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 300"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR][I][COLOR=gray]Fūjin[/COLOR][/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I][COLOR=gray]Wind God[/COLOR][/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I][COLOR=gray]Male[/COLOR][/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I][COLOR=gray]Unknown[/COLOR][/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╚[/COLOR][I][COLOR=gray]N/A[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 300"][RIGHT][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/axkN78E.png[/IMG] 
    [/RIGHT]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    IMG2=LEFT]http://i.imgur.com/EHWIIZe.jpg[/IMG2][HR][/HR][COLOR=#6699ff][SIZE=5][FONT=Palatino Linotype]♈︎ [I]Looks | 外見[/I] ♈︎[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=gray]

.[/COLOR][/FONT][/JUSTIFY][HR][/HR][COLOR=#6699ff][SIZE=5][FONT=Palatino Linotype][RIGHT]♈︎ [I]Personality | 性格[/I] ♈︎[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=gray]

.[/
    COLOR][/FONT][/JUSTIFY][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#6699ff][GLOW=gray]☽  Village Information | 村の情報  ☾[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR]
    [
    TABLE="width: 700, align: center"]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#6699ff]V[/COLOR][COLOR=gray]illage of Birth :[/COLOR] [IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/e/e5/Kirigakure_Symbol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/18?cb=20090830222755[/IMG] [COLOR=gray][I]Kirigakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT] 
    [/CENTER]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#6699ff]V[/COLOR][COLOR=gray]illage of Alliance :[/COLOR] [IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/e/e5/Kirigakure_Symbol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/18?cb=20090830222755[/IMG] [COLOR=gray][I]Kirigakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#6699ff][GLOW=gray]☽  Rank and Chakra Info | ランクとチャクラ情報  ☾[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][img2="right"]http://i.imgur.com/h8PTuBU.png[/img2]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 150"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=gray][B]Ninja Rank[/B]
    [
    B]Chakra[/B
    [
    B]Health[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=gray][HR][/HR][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#6699ff][U]General:[/U][/COLOR]  

忍術 Ninjutsu 
    幻術 Genjutsu 
    体術 Taijutsu
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#6699ff][U]Elements:[/U] [/COLOR] 

[GLOW=blue][/GLOWWater Release[HR][/HR][COLOR=#6699ff][U]Other:[/U][/COLOR]  

习俗 Customs[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Palatino Linotype][/FONT][/TD]
    [
    TD="width: 95"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=gray]Kage 
    ,450[HR][/HR

S-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]忍術[/COLOR] 
    D-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]幻術[/COLOR]
    D-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]体術[/COLOR][HR][/HR] 

Completed[COLOR=#FFFFFF]火[/COLOR] 
    Completed[COLOR=#FFFFFF]風[/COLOR] 
    Completed[COLOR=#FFFFFF]雷[/COLOR] 
    B-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]土[/COLOR] 
    Completed[COLOR=#FFFFFF]水[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFFFFF]冥遁[/COLOR][HR][/HR]

[[URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=401021"]X[/URL]][COLOR=#FFFFFF]习俗[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [/
    Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#6699ff][GLOW=gray]☽  History | 歴史  ☾[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=gray][I][B]~ Chapter 1 ~[/B][/I]

.[/
    COLOR][/FONT][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#6699ff][GLOW=gray]☽  Other | その他  ☾[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#6699ff][SIZE=5][FONT=Palatino Linotype]♈︎ [I]Pictures | 写真[/I] ♈︎[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SIZE=1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/31dDWql.jpg[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LDBFeHd.jpg[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qbjfOoR.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#6699ff][SIZE=5][FONT=Palatino Linotype][RIGHT]♈︎ [I]Theme Song | テーマソング[/I] ♈︎[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/john-vale-1/mortal-kombat-theme-song[/SOUNDCLOUD][/CENTER]
    [/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#6699ff][GLOW=gray]☽  Battle Record | バトルレコード  ☾[/GLOW][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#6699ff]Won:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]X[/COLOR] 
    [COLOR=#6699ff]Lost:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]X[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/Border][/TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    SIZE=1
    Dropping [URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=531645"]Jirōbō[/URL]

Last edited by Jakai; 12-29-2014 at 07:52 PM.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Future Sage of Illusions

Username: Devilicious
    Character's Name: Bolin
    Is there any approved bio of the same
    character at the moment? (Yes/No)
    Yes, mine
    Do you have the permission to make
    this bio? (Include Link):
    Yes
    Link to Character's Own Universe 's
    Wikia Page:
    Bolin
    Training Status: On my profile page
    Link to Customs:Customs
    Dropping/Updating:Updating Kanji in sig
    I want the bio with KG/HA/Clan: Yamanaka
    Link to Granted Permission from RP
    Mods (If Required):
    None
    Looks:
    In wikia page or previous bio

Personality:
    see previous bio

History:
    Update previous bio

Pictures:
    Awesome ones not too shabby

Special Request(s): Make it short and detailed. Make grey the dominant color
    Request for Specific Member to Make
    Bio:
    Jakai i guess

Status
    Jun 2014
    Respect is for those who
    demand it

Quote Originally Posted by Devilicious View Post
    Username: Devilicious
    Character's Name: Bolin
    Is there any approved bio of the same
    character at the moment? (Yes/No)
    Yes, mine
    Do you have the permission to make
    this bio? (Include Link):
    Yes
    Link to Character's Own Universe 's
    Wikia Page:
    Bolin
    Training Status: On my profile page
    Link to Customs:Customs
    Dropping/Updating:Updating Kanji in sig
    I want the bio with KG/HA/Clan: Yamanaka
    Link to Granted Permission from RP
    Mods (If Required):
    None
    Looks:
    In wikia page or previous bio

Personality:
    see previous bio

History:
    Update previous bio

Pictures:
    Awesome ones not too shabby

Special Request(s): Make it short and detailed. Make grey the dominant color
    Request for Specific Member to Make
    Bio:
    Jakai i guess

*Note*
    I know that you requested predominantly gray coloring. As such, I made one bio entirely grayscale. However, I recommend using the second one personally, which still offers grayscale (though the pictures still retain their colors)

Grayscale Bio
    -
    "Maybe I just can't turn my back on people when they're down!"
    -

Name
    Nickname
    Clan

Bolin | ボーリン
    Bo
    Male
    Yamanaka

Looks | 外見
    Bolin is a fair - skinned and muscular figure. He has spiky hair that points backwards and of colour black. He wears a traditional village dree which he folds its sleeves to show his physique. The shirt happens to come with a cavalier which is more like a chinese martial robe,it is of ash colour. He wears a black pair of trousers with a black boot to go with the appearance. He has fairly green eyes which he uses to intimidate opponents and he is a very handsome young youth which most ladies fall for.

Personality | 性格

According to his adopted brother Cryaotic, Bolin was initially sceptical, abrasive, sexist and immature and was always sharp - witted taking after his father's traits who was from the mist.

Capable of Elemental Transformations abilities himself, he is intelligent, resourceful and at times he even proves to be quite scholarly. However, he is often clumsy and sometimes mistaken. He holds little interest in the mysticism of elemental transformations and prefers to rely on his strength and wits.

He tends to be rash, and his pride often leads to embarrassment, as during a contest wherein he, in his final verse, included too many syllables. Bolin often makes dry-witted jokes or abrasive remarks; and accordingly once describes himself as "the sarcasm guy". Under the guidance of his brother Cryaotic, Bolin displays various unorthodox procedures when undergoing his training; such that Cryaotic relates that though Bolin's skills were impressive, he also displayed much creativity, versatility, and intelligence.

Village of Birth : Konohagakure

Ninja Rank
    Chakra
    Health

General:

忍術 Ninjutsu
    幻術 Genjutsu
    体術 Taijutsu
    剣術 Kenjutsu
    Elements:

Fire Release
    Wind Release
    Lighting Release
    Earth Release
    Water Release
    Other:

特色 Specialities
    习俗 Customs
    Sannin

Needs Training忍術
    B-Rank幻術
    Needs Training体術
    Started剣術

B-Rank
    Mastered
    Mastered
    B-Rank
    Mastered

Water
    [X]特色

○ History | 歴史 ○

~ Chapter 1 ~
    Bolin grew up in Konohagakure and was always a strong individual, growing up with two caring and loving parents who were shinobi. At a young age, Bolin showed his potential for the ways of the ninja and martial arts. Shortly after showing this, his parents started to notice it and they started teaching him little by little, beginning mostly with their clan's hidden techniques of the Yamanaka Clan. He loved the teachings bestowed upon him by his parents and his parents wanted nothing more than for him to be a well respected, Grade-A Shinobi. They knew he would want that.

During his early teenage years with Cryaotic, his parents sent him off with several of their shinobi friends on missions. He came back to meet the death of his beloved parents and his adopted brother Cryaotic was the family he had left. Six months after the defeat Sunagakure invaders and the end of the war in the Ninja world, things were looking up for Bolin and his brother. Bolin became the new captain of the Celestial Brothers that was run underground, and using his earnings and Cryaotic's, the ninja brothers acquired a decent apartment in Sunagakure. After the Celestial brothers were defeated numerous times, Bolin hoped to give an inspirational speech to his fellow team members, but he seemed to doubt himself afterward. As soon as his team entered the battle arena, they won numerous victory in battle arena history. Glad with the circumstances, Bolin wondered to himself where Cryaotic was while he needed him before he eventually left Cryaotic in Sunagakure when he left for Kirigakure

After his journey, he joined alongside other fellow Kiri ninja in hopes of reaching his dream to be viewed as a Grade-A Shinobi.

○ Other | その他 ○

Abilities | アビリティ

~ Water ~
    Bolin has a higher skill level when it comes to performing Water Style ninjutsu. He can perform hand seals for earth techniques at a faster rate than a normal ninja without a specialty in Water Style.

Pictures | 写真

Theme Song | テーマソング

Updating Bolin
    PHP Code:
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zvsE6MI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Noteworthy][I][B]"Maybe I just can't turn my back on people when they're down!"[/B][/I][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Herculanum][COLOR=#666666][B]○  BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報  ○[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 85"][FONT=Noteworthy][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#666666]╔[/COLOR] [COLOR=#999999]N[/COLOR][/B]ame 
    [B][COLOR=#666666]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#999999]N[/COLOR][/B]ickname 
    [B][COLOR=#666666]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#999999]G[/COLOR][/B]ender 
    [B][COLOR=#666666]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#999999]A[/COLOR][/B]ge 
    [B][COLOR=#666666]╚[/COLOR] [COLOR=#999999]C[/COLOR][/B]lan[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 15"][FONT=Noteworthy][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR]— 
    [TD="width: 300"][FONT=Noteworthy][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR][I]Bolin | ボーリン[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]Bo[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]20[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╚[/COLOR][I]Yamanaka[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 300"][RIGHT][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/p4oQrJI.png[/IMG] 
    [/RIGHT]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    IMG2=LEFT]http://i.imgur.com/PHsnteh.jpg[/IMG2][HR][/HR][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=5][FONT=Herculanum]● [I]Looks | 外見[/I] ●[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Noteworthy]Bolin is a fair - skinned and muscular figure. He has spiky hair that points backwards and of colour black. He wears a traditional village dree which he folds its sleeves to show his physique. The shirt happens to come with a cavalier which is more like a chinese martial robe,it is of ash colour. He wears a black pair of trousers with a black boot to go with the appearance. He has fairly green eyes which he uses to intimidate opponents and he is a very handsome young youth which most ladies fall for.[/FONT][/JUSTIFY][HR][/HR][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=5][FONT=Herculanum][RIGHT]● [I]Personality | 性格[/I] ●[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Noteworthy]According to his adopted brother CryaoticBolin was initially scepticalabrasivesexist and immature and was always sharp witted taking after his father's traits who was from the mist. 

Capable of Elemental Transformations abilities himself, he is intelligent, resourceful and at times he even proves to be quite scholarly. However, he is often clumsy and sometimes mistaken. He holds little interest in the mysticism of elemental transformations and prefers to rely on his strength and wits. 

He tends to be rash, and his pride often leads to embarrassment, as during a contest wherein he, in his final verse, included too many syllables. Bolin often makes dry-witted jokes or abrasive remarks; and accordingly once describes himself as "the sarcasm guy". Under the guidance of his brother Cryaotic, Bolin displays various unorthodox procedures when undergoing his training; such that Cryaotic relates that though Bolin'
    s skills were impressivehe also displayed much creativityversatility, and intelligence.[/FONT][/JUSTIFY][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Herculanum][COLOR=#666666][B]○  Village Information | 村の情報  ○[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][FONT=Noteworthy][COLOR=#999999]V[/COLOR]illage of Birth : [IMG]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/d/de/Konohagakure_Symbol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/18?cb=20090830222821[/IMG] [COLOR=#666666][I]Konohagakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT] 
    [/CENTER]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][FONT=Noteworthy][COLOR=#999999]V[/COLOR]illage of Alliance : [IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/e/e5/Kirigakure_Symbol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/18?cb=20090830222755[/IMG] [COLOR=#666666][I]Kirigakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Herculanum][COLOR=#666666][B]○  Rank and Chakra | ランクとチャクラ  ○[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][img2="right"]http://i.imgur.com/ckxvUZk.png[/img2]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 150"][FONT=Noteworthy][B]Ninja Rank 
    Chakra
    Health
    [/B][/FONT][HR][/HR][FONT=Noteworthy][COLOR=#999999][U]General:[/U][/COLOR]  

忍術 Ninjutsu 
    幻術 Genjutsu 
    体術 Taijutsu
    剣術 Kenjutsu
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#999999][U]Elements:[/U] [/COLOR] 

[GLOW=blue][/GLOWWater Release[HR][/HR][COLOR=#999999][U]Other:[/U] [/COLOR] 

特色 Specialities
    习俗 Customs
    [/FONT][/TD]
    [
    TD="width: 95"][FONT=Noteworthy]Sannin
    ,250[HR][/HR

Needs Training[COLOR=#FFFFFF]忍術[/COLOR] 
    B-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]幻術[/COLOR] 
    Needs Training[COLOR=#FFFFFF]体術[/COLOR]
    Started[COLOR=#FFFFFF]剣術[/COLOR][HR][/HR] 

B-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]火[/COLOR] 
    Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]水[/COLOR][HR][/HR]

Water
    [[URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514880"][B][COLOR="#000000"]X[/COLOR][/B][/URL]][COLOR=#FFFFFF]特色[/COLOR][/FONT][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [/
    Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Herculanum][COLOR=#666666][B]○  History | 歴史  ○[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][FONT=Noteworthy][I][B]~ Chapter 1 ~[/B][/I]
    Bolin grew up in Konohagakure and was always a strong individualgrowing up with two caring and loving parents who were shinobiAt a young ageBolin showed his potential for the ways of the ninja and martial artsShortly after showing thishis parents started to notice it and they started teaching him little by littlebeginning mostly with their clan's hidden techniques of the Yamanaka Clan. He loved the teachings bestowed upon him by his parents and his parents wanted nothing more than for him to be a well respected, Grade-A Shinobi. They knew he would want that.

During his early teenage years with Cryaotic, his parents sent him off with several of their shinobi friends on missions. He came back to meet the death of his beloved parents and his adopted brother Cryaotic was the family he had left. Six months after the defeat Sunagakure invaders and the end of the war in the Ninja world, things were looking up for Bolin and his brother. Bolin became the new captain of the Celestial Brothers that was run underground, and using his earnings and Cryaotic'
    sthe ninja brothers acquired a decent apartment in SunagakureAfter the Celestial brothers were defeated numerous timesBolin hoped to give an inspirational speech to his fellow team membersbut he seemed to doubt himself afterward. As soon as his team entered the battle arenathey won numerous victory in battle arena historyGlad with the circumstancesBolin wondered to himself where Cryaotic was while he needed him before he eventually left Cryaotic in Sunagakure when he left for Kirigakure

After his journey
    he joined alongside other fellow Kiri ninja in hopes of reaching his dream to be viewed as a Grade-A Shinobi.
    [/
    FONT][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Herculanum][COLOR=#666666][B]○  Other | その他  ○[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=5][FONT=Herculanum][CENTER]● [I]Abilities | アビリティ[/I] ●[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][FONT=Noteworthy][I][B]~ Water ~[/B][/I]
    Bolin has a higher skill level when it comes to performing Water Style ninjutsuHe can perform hand seals for earth techniques at a faster rate than a normal ninja without a specialty in Water Style.[/FONT][HR][/HR][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=5][FONT=Herculanum]● [I]Pictures | 写真[/I] ●[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SIZE=1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xQmV8CY.jpg[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rUwsOlC.jpg[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yS5lOle.png[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=5][FONT=Herculanum][RIGHT]● [I]Theme Song | テーマソング[/I] ●[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/bigstep/earthbending[/SOUNDCLOUD][/CENTER]
    [/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Herculanum][COLOR=#666666][B]○  Battle Record | バトルレコード  ○[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][CENTER][FONT=Noteworthy][COLOR=#999999]Won:[/COLOR] X 
    [COLOR=#999999]Lost:[/COLOR] X[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/Border][/TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    SIZE=1
    Updating [URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=556217"]Bolin[/URL]

Colored Bio
    -
    "Maybe I just can't turn my back on people when they're down!"
    -

Name
    Nickname
    Clan

Bolin | ボーリン
    Bo
    Male
    Yamanaka

Looks | 外見
    Bolin is a fair - skinned and muscular figure. He has spiky hair that points backwards and of colour black. He wears a traditional village dree which he folds its sleeves to show his physique. The shirt happens to come with a cavalier which is more like a chinese martial robe,it is of ash colour. He wears a black pair of trousers with a black boot to go with the appearance. He has fairly green eyes which he uses to intimidate opponents and he is a very handsome young youth which most ladies fall for.

Personality | 性格

According to his adopted brother Cryaotic, Bolin was initially sceptical, abrasive, sexist and immature and was always sharp - witted taking after his father's traits who was from the mist.

Capable of Elemental Transformations abilities himself, he is intelligent, resourceful and at times he even proves to be quite scholarly. However, he is often clumsy and sometimes mistaken. He holds little interest in the mysticism of elemental transformations and prefers to rely on his strength and wits.

He tends to be rash, and his pride often leads to embarrassment, as during a contest wherein he, in his final verse, included too many syllables. Bolin often makes dry-witted jokes or abrasive remarks; and accordingly once describes himself as "the sarcasm guy". Under the guidance of his brother Cryaotic, Bolin displays various unorthodox procedures when undergoing his training; such that Cryaotic relates that though Bolin's skills were impressive, he also displayed much creativity, versatility, and intelligence.

Ninja Rank
    Chakra
    Health

General:

忍術 Ninjutsu
    幻術 Genjutsu
    体術 Taijutsu
    剣術 Kenjutsu
    Elements:

Fire Release
    Wind Release
    Lighting Release
    Earth Release
    Water Release
    Other:

特色 Specialities
    习俗 Customs
    Sannin

Needs Training忍術
    B-Rank幻術
    Needs Training体術
    Started剣術

B-Rank
    Mastered
    Mastered
    B-Rank
    Mastered

Water
    [X]特色

○ History | 歴史 ○

~ Chapter 1 ~
    Bolin grew up in Konohagakure and was always a strong individual, growing up with two caring and loving parents who were shinobi. At a young age, Bolin showed his potential for the ways of the ninja and martial arts. Shortly after showing this, his parents started to notice it and they started teaching him little by little, beginning mostly with their clan's hidden techniques of the Yamanaka Clan. He loved the teachings bestowed upon him by his parents and his parents wanted nothing more than for him to be a well respected, Grade-A Shinobi. They knew he would want that.

During his early teenage years with Cryaotic, his parents sent him off with several of their shinobi friends on missions. He came back to meet the death of his beloved parents and his adopted brother Cryaotic was the family he had left. Six months after the defeat Sunagakure invaders and the end of the war in the Ninja world, things were looking up for Bolin and his brother. Bolin became the new captain of the Celestial Brothers that was run underground, and using his earnings and Cryaotic's, the ninja brothers acquired a decent apartment in Sunagakure. After the Celestial brothers were defeated numerous times, Bolin hoped to give an inspirational speech to his fellow team members, but he seemed to doubt himself afterward. As soon as his team entered the battle arena, they won numerous victory in battle arena history. Glad with the circumstances, Bolin wondered to himself where Cryaotic was while he needed him before he eventually left Cryaotic in Sunagakure when he left for Kirigakure

After his journey, he joined alongside other fellow Kiri ninja in hopes of reaching his dream to be viewed as a Grade-A Shinobi.

○ Other | その他 ○

Abilities | アビリティ

~ Water ~
    Bolin has a higher skill level when it comes to performing Water Style ninjutsu. He can perform hand seals for earth techniques at a faster rate than a normal ninja without a specialty in Water Style.

Pictures | 写真

Theme Song | テーマソング

Updating Bolin
    PHP Code:
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dpO6TVY.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Noteworthy][I][B]"Maybe I just can't turn my back on people when they're down!"[/B][/I][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Herculanum][COLOR=#666666][B]○  BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報  ○[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 85"][FONT=Noteworthy][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#666666]╔[/COLOR] [COLOR=#999999]N[/COLOR][/B]ame 
    [B][COLOR=#666666]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#999999]N[/COLOR][/B]ickname 
    [B][COLOR=#666666]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#999999]G[/COLOR][/B]ender 
    [B][COLOR=#666666]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#999999]A[/COLOR][/B]ge 
    [B][COLOR=#666666]╚[/COLOR] [COLOR=#999999]C[/COLOR][/B]lan[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 15"][FONT=Noteworthy][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR]— 
    [TD="width: 300"][FONT=Noteworthy][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR][I]Bolin | ボーリン[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]Bo[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]20[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╚[/COLOR][I]Yamanaka[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 300"][RIGHT][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6otRoqU.png[/IMG] 
    [/RIGHT]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    IMG2=LEFT]http://i.imgur.com/EgUuPjS.jpg[/IMG2][HR][/HR][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=5][FONT=Herculanum]● [I]Looks | 外見[/I] ●[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Noteworthy]Bolin is a fair - skinned and muscular figure. He has spiky hair that points backwards and of colour black. He wears a traditional village dree which he folds its sleeves to show his physique. The shirt happens to come with a cavalier which is more like a chinese martial robe,it is of ash colour. He wears a black pair of trousers with a black boot to go with the appearance. He has fairly green eyes which he uses to intimidate opponents and he is a very handsome young youth which most ladies fall for.[/FONT][/JUSTIFY][HR][/HR][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=5][FONT=Herculanum][RIGHT]● [I]Personality | 性格[/I] ●[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Noteworthy]According to his adopted brother CryaoticBolin was initially scepticalabrasivesexist and immature and was always sharp witted taking after his father's traits who was from the mist. 

Capable of Elemental Transformations abilities himself, he is intelligent, resourceful and at times he even proves to be quite scholarly. However, he is often clumsy and sometimes mistaken. He holds little interest in the mysticism of elemental transformations and prefers to rely on his strength and wits. 

He tends to be rash, and his pride often leads to embarrassment, as during a contest wherein he, in his final verse, included too many syllables. Bolin often makes dry-witted jokes or abrasive remarks; and accordingly once describes himself as "the sarcasm guy". Under the guidance of his brother Cryaotic, Bolin displays various unorthodox procedures when undergoing his training; such that Cryaotic relates that though Bolin'
    s skills were impressivehe also displayed much creativityversatility, and intelligence.[/FONT][/JUSTIFY][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Herculanum][COLOR=#666666][B]○  Village Information | 村の情報  ○[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][FONT=Noteworthy][COLOR=#999999]V[/COLOR]illage of Birth : [IMG]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/d/de/Konohagakure_Symbol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/18?cb=20090830222821[/IMG] [COLOR=#666666][I]Konohagakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT] 
    [/CENTER]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][FONT=Noteworthy][COLOR=#999999]V[/COLOR]illage of Alliance : [IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/e/e5/Kirigakure_Symbol.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/18?cb=20090830222755[/IMG] [COLOR=#666666][I]Kirigakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Herculanum][COLOR=#666666][B]○  Rank and Chakra | ランクとチャクラ  ○[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][img2="right"]http://i.imgur.com/KW6EVTD.png[/img2]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 150"][FONT=Noteworthy][B]Ninja Rank 
    Chakra
    Health
    [/B][/FONT][HR][/HR][FONT=Noteworthy][COLOR=#999999][U]General:[/U][/COLOR]  

忍術 Ninjutsu 
    幻術 Genjutsu 
    体術 Taijutsu
    剣術 Kenjutsu
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#999999][U]Elements:[/U] [/COLOR] 

[GLOW=blue][/GLOWWater Release[HR][/HR][COLOR=#999999][U]Other:[/U] [/COLOR] 

特色 Specialities
    习俗 Customs
    [/FONT][/TD]
    [
    TD="width: 95"][FONT=Noteworthy]Sannin
    ,250[HR][/HR

B-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]幻術[/COLOR] 
    Needs Training[COLOR=#FFFFFF]体術[/COLOR]
    Started[COLOR=#FFFFFF]剣術[/COLOR][HR][/HR] 

B-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]火[/COLOR] 
    Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]水[/COLOR][HR][/HR]

Water
    [[URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514880"][B][COLOR="#000000"]X[/COLOR][/B][/URL]][COLOR=#FFFFFF]特色[/COLOR][/FONT][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [/
    Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Herculanum][COLOR=#666666][B]○  History | 歴史  ○[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][FONT=Noteworthy][I][B]~ Chapter 1 ~[/B][/I]
    Bolin grew up in Konohagakure and was always a strong individualgrowing up with two caring and loving parents who were shinobiAt a young ageBolin showed his potential for the ways of the ninja and martial artsShortly after showing thishis parents started to notice it and they started teaching him little by littlebeginning mostly with their clan's hidden techniques of the Yamanaka Clan. He loved the teachings bestowed upon him by his parents and his parents wanted nothing more than for him to be a well respected, Grade-A Shinobi. They knew he would want that.

During his early teenage years with Cryaotic, his parents sent him off with several of their shinobi friends on missions. He came back to meet the death of his beloved parents and his adopted brother Cryaotic was the family he had left. Six months after the defeat Sunagakure invaders and the end of the war in the Ninja world, things were looking up for Bolin and his brother. Bolin became the new captain of the Celestial Brothers that was run underground, and using his earnings and Cryaotic'
    sthe ninja brothers acquired a decent apartment in SunagakureAfter the Celestial brothers were defeated numerous timesBolin hoped to give an inspirational speech to his fellow team membersbut he seemed to doubt himself afterward. As soon as his team entered the battle arenathey won numerous victory in battle arena historyGlad with the circumstancesBolin wondered to himself where Cryaotic was while he needed him before he eventually left Cryaotic in Sunagakure when he left for Kirigakure

After his journey
    he joined alongside other fellow Kiri ninja in hopes of reaching his dream to be viewed as a Grade-A Shinobi.
    [/
    FONT][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Herculanum][COLOR=#666666][B]○  Other | その他  ○[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=5][FONT=Herculanum][CENTER]● [I]Abilities | アビリティ[/I] ●[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][FONT=Noteworthy][I][B]~ Water ~[/B][/I]
    Bolin has a higher skill level when it comes to performing Water Style ninjutsuHe can perform hand seals for earth techniques at a faster rate than a normal ninja without a specialty in Water Style.[/FONT][HR][/HR][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=5][FONT=Herculanum]● [I]Pictures | 写真[/I] ●[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SIZE=1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PXZTfEI.jpg[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GzqpRw5.jpg[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JvYPexs.png[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=5][FONT=Herculanum][RIGHT]● [I]Theme Song | テーマソング[/I] ●[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/bigstep/earthbending[/SOUNDCLOUD][/CENTER]
    [/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Herculanum][COLOR=#666666][B]○  Battle Record | バトルレコード  ○[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][CENTER][FONT=Noteworthy][COLOR=#999999]Won:[/COLOR] X 
    [COLOR=#999999]Lost:[/COLOR] X[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/Border][/TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    SIZE=1
    Updating [URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=556217"]Bolin[/URL]

Last edited by Jakai; 12-28-2014 at 12:55 AM.

Status
    Oct 2014
    Vento Aureo.

Username: Amaya
    Character's Name: Elizabeth "Lisa Lisa" Joestar
    Link to Character's Own Universe's Wikia Page: http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Lisa_Lisa
    Training Status: Water -needs training, Fire -needs training, Wind -needs training, Earth -needs training
    Link to Customs: n/a
    Dropping/Updating: n/a
    I want the bio with KG/HA/Clan: n/a
    Link to Granted Permission from RP Mods (If Required): Not needed
    Looks:
    use the wiki or ill add them.

Personality:
    ill do this

History:
    ill do this

Pictures:

Special Request(s): make pink and light purple the dominant colors, or the theme. (If you can, make the words fade in, like dark purple to light purple) Make some neat borders and add some flowers, get it girly. Nothing specific.
    Request for Specific Member to Make Bio: Roy Mustang

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya View Post
    Username: Amaya
    Character's Name: Elizabeth "Lisa Lisa" Joestar
    Link to Character's Own Universe's Wikia Page: http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Lisa_Lisa
    Training Status: Water -needs training, Fire -needs training, Wind -needs training, Earth -needs training
    Link to Customs: n/a
    Dropping/Updating: n/a
    I want the bio with KG/HA/Clan: n/a
    Link to Granted Permission from RP Mods (If Required): Not needed
    Looks:
    use the wiki or ill add them.

Personality:
    ill do this

History:
    ill do this

Pictures:

Special Request(s): make pink and light purple the dominant colors, or the theme. (If you can, make the words fade in, like dark purple to light purple) Make some neat borders and add some flowers, get it girly. Nothing specific.
    Request for Specific Member to Make Bio: Roy Mustang
    Shoo shoo >_>

"If you can, make the words fade in, like dark purple to light purple"

That would be impossible, miss.

Me has no idea how to add flowers. Me will try my best.

-Approved-

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Too bored with old layout, maybe not wrong in trying entirely new layout

Username: -Sach-
    Character's Name: Rangiku Matsumoto
    Do you have the permission to make this bio? (Include Link): N/A, Owner.
    Link to Character's Own Universe's Wikia Page: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Rangiku_Matsumoto
    Training Status:
    Katon- Mastered
    Raiton- Mastered
    Suiton- A Rank
    Fuuton- B Rank
    Doton-A Rank
    Shadows- Mastered
    Taijutsu-Mastered
    Ninjutsu-A Rank
    Kenjutsu- Mastered
    Snake summoning and Snake Ninjutsu-In progress
    Specialties:
    Fire-1st specialty
    Lightning-2nd specialty
    Kenjutsu
    Shadow/Nara clan jutsus
    Link to Customs: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=553202
    Dropping/Updating: Updating[X]
    I want the bio with KG/HA/Clan: Yes, Nara clan.
    Link to Granted Permission from RP Mods (If Required): N/A
    Looks:
    Can be obtained from my last bio

Personality:
    Again can be obtained from my last bio

History:
    Just try writing it, if you can't come up with something creative, use from last bio, I will work on it.[x]

Pictures:
    From my last bio, add you own as well.^^

Special Request(s): I want you to use different template.
    Request for Specific Member to Make Bio: N/A

Status
    Jun 2014
    Respect is for those who
    demand it

Quote Originally Posted by -Sach- View Post
    Too bored with old layout, maybe not wrong in trying entirely new layout

Username: -Sach-
    Character's Name: Rangiku Matsumoto
    Do you have the permission to make this bio? (Include Link): N/A, Owner.
    Link to Character's Own Universe's Wikia Page: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Rangiku_Matsumoto
    Training Status:
    Katon- Mastered
    Raiton- Mastered
    Suiton- A Rank
    Fuuton- B Rank
    Doton-A Rank
    Shadows- Mastered
    Taijutsu-Mastered
    Ninjutsu-A Rank
    Kenjutsu- Mastered
    Snake summoning and Snake Ninjutsu-In progress
    Specialties:
    Fire-1st specialty
    Lightning-2nd specialty
    Kenjutsu
    Shadow/Nara clan jutsus
    Link to Customs: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=553202
    Dropping/Updating: Updating[X]
    I want the bio with KG/HA/Clan: Yes, Nara clan.
    Link to Granted Permission from RP Mods (If Required): N/A
    Looks:
    Can be obtained from my last bio

Personality:
    Again can be obtained from my last bio

History:
    Just try writing it, if you can't come up with something creative, use from last bio, I will work on it.[x]

Pictures:
    From my last bio, add you own as well.^^

Special Request(s): I want you to use different template.
    Request for Specific Member to Make Bio: N/A

-
    "Oh, my. So you do listen after all. I was thinking your ears were as bad as your face and your style."
    -

⚚ BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報 ⚚

Name
    Nickname
    Clan

Rangiku Matsumoto
    Matsu, The Charming Beauty
    Female
    Nara Clan

Looks | 外見
    Rangiku has overall sexy appearance. She has nice blue eyes, long and wavy blonde hair, full lips and nice beauty mark under the right side of her mouth. She is well known for her curvaceous figure with large breasts. She dresses in the garb of shinigami though she lets her robs hang loose for her ample bosom to be revealed. Rangiku is 5’8’’ and one of the most beautiful females from Konoha.

Personality | 性格

Rangiku dislikes doing paperwork. She loves to drink. Despite of being one of the most beautiful girls from Konoha, she isn’t the slightest bit modest of her appearance. Rather, she refers about her breasts in the normal day-to-day conservations. She is an easy going and free spirited type of girl, who loves to enjoy the life and have some nice glass of wine with her friends. She is pretty much sensitive towards other people and likes to care about the people who are closer to her.

Despite of her laziness and hate towards paperwork she is great tactician and can employ nice tactics in the battle to harm her opponent.

Rangiku's favorite food is dried persimmon. She also has very strange taste in food. She dislikes bamboo shoots because she finds their taste too strong and their texture unpleasant. She likes Japanese dancing, and in addition to her shihakushō robes, she enjoys buying superfluous amounts of clothing from various department stores. When she feels like drinking, she finds free people and invites them to come out with her, and then has them treat her to drinks, so that she wouldn't have to spend any money.

⚚ Village Information | 村の情報 ⚚

⚚ Rank and Chakra Info | ランクとチャクラ情報 ⚚

Ninja Rank
    Chakra
    Health

General:

忍術 Ninjutsu
    体術 Taijutsu
    剣術 Kenjutsu
    影子 Shadow
    Elements:

Fire Release
    Wind Release
    Lighting Release
    Earth Release
    Water Release
    Animal Contract(s):

蛇召喚 Snake Summoning
    蛇忍術 Snake Ninjutsu
    Other:

习俗 Customs
    特色 Specialities
    Sage

A-Rank忍術
    Mastered体術
    A-Rank剣術
    Mastered影子

Mastered
    B-Rank
    Mastered
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

In Progress蛇召喚
    In Progress蛇忍術

[X]习俗
    Fire & Lightning
    Kenjutsu & Shadows

⚚ History | 歴史 ⚚

~ Chapter 1 ~
    Rangiku was born in the Hidden Leaf Village in a poor family branch of the Nara clan. The family had trouble supporting Rangiku, and as such, she faced several issues. As a child, she was saved by a fellow companion from starvation. After their meeting, the boy explains to her how she has something special inside her that makes her strong. Because of him, Rangiku began to recognize the strength in herself.

Following their meeting, Rangiku joined training academy in Konoha. She was pretty reserved in the beginning, but soon she met few awesome people in the academy including Ino of Yamanaka clan, Shayde of Uchiha clan, Kakashi Hatake, Donquixto, Ragna and someone she was already acquainted with, the Legendary Sannin, Jiraiya.

She soon started her Katon training under Raiden sempai and Suiton under Kakuzu sensei. In addition, she practiced heavily in her clan's hiden techniques and also worked to improve her skills in the ways of the sword.

Rangiku worked her way up to high-ranking position in Konohagakure's military divisions where she served under Captain Isshin Shiba. She would regularly chastise him for neglecting his paperwork, though she herself would never work on it. She now continues working hard day after day, knowing of how there will always be dangerous and powerful kunoichi that she must defeat in order to protect her beloved vilage. Her quest to this day continues, training tirelessly.

⚚ Other | その他 ⚚

Abilities | アビリティ

~ Fire ~
    Over time, Rangiku became more versatile and adept in the use of Fire Style jutsu. This allows her to utilize all fire release techniques with only 1 hand seal. Do to her hard work and training, she can also access higher levels of Fire Style ninjutsu that requires a specialty.

~ Lightning ~
    Not on the same level as her fire elemental prowess, Rangiku also has a higher skill level when it comes to performing Lightning Style ninjutsu. She can perform hand seals for lightning techniques at a faster rate than a normal ninja without a specialty in Lightning Style.

~ Kenjutsu ~
    Coming from a family that mainly fights and practices in the art of the sword, kenjutsu was one of the criterias of being a successful shinobi in battle for Rangiku. As a result of years of practice, Rangiku was naturally better than her fellow clansmen, and developed her kenjutsu to point of being one of Konoha's top kenjutsu specialist.

~ Shadow/Nara Clan Jutsus ~
    Due to her clan's traditions, Rangiku is a master in the art of shadow manipulation. Shadows are Rangiku's signature, the shadows takes over and controls in a manner of speaking and with that she can manipulate shadows as if they were tangible tools.

Pictures | 写真

Theme Song | テーマソング

⚚ Battle Record | バトルレコード ⚚

Updating Rangiku Matsumoto

PHP Code:
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/28KXHoe.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][B]"Oh, my. So you do listen after all. I was thinking your ears were as bad as your face and your style."[/B][/I][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#DAA520]⚚  BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報  ⚚[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 100"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#FFA500]╔[/COLOR] [COLOR=#DAA520]N[/COLOR][/B]ame 
    [B][COLOR=#FFA500]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#DAA520]N[/COLOR][/B]ickname 
    [B][COLOR=#FFA500]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#DAA520]G[/COLOR][/B]ender 
    [B][COLOR=#FFA500]╠[/COLOR] [COLOR=#DAA520]A[/COLOR][/B]ge 
    [B][COLOR=#FFA500]╚[/COLOR] [COLOR=#DAA520]C[/COLOR][/B]lan[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 15"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR]— 
    [TD="width: 335"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR][I]Rangiku Matsumoto[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]Matsu, The Charming Beauty[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]Female[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]30[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╚[/COLOR][I]Nara Clan[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 250"][RIGHT][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZcLgfou.png[/IMG] 
    [/RIGHT]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    IMG2=LEFT]http://i.imgur.com/Z8pKYL0.jpg[/IMG2][HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFA500][SIZE=5][FONT=Palatino Linotype]☬ [I]Looks | 外見[/I] ☬[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Rangiku has overall sexy appearance. She has nice blue eyes, long and wavy blonde hair, full lips and nice beauty mark under the right side of her mouth. She is well known for her curvaceous figure with large breasts. She dresses in the garb of shinigami though she lets her robs hang loose for her ample bosom to be revealed. Rangiku is 5’8’’ and one of the most beautiful females from Konoha.[/FONT][/JUSTIFY][HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFA500][SIZE=5][FONT=Palatino Linotype][RIGHT]☬ [I]Personality | 性格[/I] ☬[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Rangiku dislikes doing paperworkShe loves to drinkDespite of being one of the most beautiful girls from Konohashe isn’t the slightest bit modest of her appearanceRathershe refers about her breasts in the normal day-to-day conservationsShe is an easy going and free spirited type of girlwho loves to enjoy the life and have some nice glass of wine with her friendsShe is pretty much sensitive towards other people and likes to care about the people who are closer to her

Despite of her laziness and hate towards paperwork she is great tactician and can employ nice tactics in the battle to harm her opponent

Rangiku's favorite food is dried persimmon. She also has very strange taste in food. She dislikes bamboo shoots because she finds their taste too strong and their texture unpleasant. She likes Japanese dancing, and in addition to her shihakushō robes, she enjoys buying superfluous amounts of clothing from various department stores. When she feels like drinking, she finds free people and invites them to come out with her, and then has them treat her to drinks, so that she wouldn't have to spend any money. [/FONT][/JUSTIFY][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#DAA520]⚚  Village Information | 村の情報  ⚚[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR]
    [
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#FFA500]V[/COLOR]illage of Birth : [/FONT][IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090830222823/naruto/images/thumb/d/de/Konohagakure_Symbol.svg/18px-Konohagakure_Symbol.svg.png[/IMG][FONT=Palatino Linotype] [COLOR=#FFA500][I]Konohagakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT] 
    [/CENTER]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#FFA500]V[/COLOR]illage of Alliance : [/FONT][IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090830222823/naruto/images/thumb/d/de/Konohagakure_Symbol.svg/18px-Konohagakure_Symbol.svg.png[/IMG][FONT=Palatino Linotype] [COLOR=#FFA500][I]Konohagakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [/
    Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#DAA520]⚚  Rank and Chakra Info | ランクとチャクラ情報  ⚚[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][img2="right"]http://i.imgur.com/Yc6KGxs.png[/img2]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 150"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B]Ninja Rank[/B]
    [
    B]Chakra[/B
    [
    B]Health[/B][/FONT][HR][/HR][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#FFA500][U]General:[/U][/COLOR]  

忍術 Ninjutsu  
    体術 Taijutsu
    剣術 Kenjutsu
    影子 Shadow
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFA500][U]Elements:[/U] [/COLOR] 

[GLOW=blue][/GLOWWater Release[HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFA500][U]Animal Contract(s):[/U][/COLOR]  

蛇召喚 Snake Summoning
    蛇忍術 Snake Ninjutsu
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFA500][U]Other:[/U][/COLOR]  

习俗 Customs
    特色 Specialities
    [/FONT][/TD]
    [
    TD="width: 95"][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Sage 
    ,850[HR][/HR

A-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]忍術[/COLOR] 
    Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]体術[/COLOR]
    A-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]剣術[/COLOR]
    Mastered[COLOR=#FFFFFF]影子[/COLOR][HR][/HR] 

A-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]土[/COLOR] 
    A-Rank[COLOR=#FFFFFF]水[/COLOR][HR][/HR]

In Progress[COLOR=#FFFFFF]蛇召喚[/COLOR]
    In Progress[COLOR=#FFFFFF]蛇忍術[/COLOR][HR][/HR]

[[URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=553202"][COLOR="#FFD700"]X[/COLOR][/URL]][COLOR=#FFFFFF]习俗[/COLOR]
    Fire Lightning
    Kenjutsu 
    Shadows[/FONT][/TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#DAA520]⚚  History | 歴史  ⚚[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][B]~ Chapter 1 ~[/B][/I]
    Rangiku was born in the Hidden Leaf Village in a poor family branch of the Nara clanThe family had trouble supporting Rangiku, and as suchshe faced several issues. As a childshe was saved by a fellow companion from starvationAfter their meetingthe boy explains to her how she has something special inside her that makes her strongBecause of himRangiku began to recognize the strength in herself.

Following their meetingRangiku joined training academy in KonohaShe was pretty reserved in the beginningbut soon she met few awesome people in the academy including Ino of Yamanaka clanShayde of Uchiha clanKakashi HatakeDonquixtoRagna and someone she was already acquainted withthe Legendary SanninJiraiya.

She soon started her Katon training under Raiden sempai and Suiton under Kakuzu senseiIn additionshe practiced heavily in her clan's hiden techniques and also worked to improve her skills in the ways of the sword.

Rangiku worked her way up to high-ranking position in Konohagakure'
    s military divisions where she served under Captain Isshin ShibaShe would regularly chastise him for neglecting his paperworkthough she herself would never work on itShe now continues working hard day after dayknowing of how there will always be dangerous and powerful kunoichi that she must defeat in order to protect her beloved vilageHer quest to this day continuestraining tirelessly.[/FONT][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#DAA520]⚚  Other | その他  ⚚[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFA500][SIZE=5][FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]☬ [I]Abilities | アビリティ[/I] ☬[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][B]~ Fire ~[/B][/I]
    Over timeRangiku became more versatile and adept in the use of Fire Style jutsuThis allows her to utilize all fire release techniques with only 1 hand seal. Do to her hard work and trainingshe can also access higher levels of Fire Style ninjutsu that requires a specialty.

[
    B][I]~ Lightning ~[/I][/B]
    Not on the same level as her fire elemental prowessRangiku also has a higher skill level when it comes to performing Lightning Style ninjutsuShe can perform hand seals for lightning techniques at a faster rate than a normal ninja without a specialty in Lightning Style.

[
    B][I]~ Kenjutsu ~[/I][/B]
    Coming from a family that mainly fights and practices in the art of the swordkenjutsu was one of the criterias of being a successful shinobi in battle for Rangiku. As a result of years of practiceRangiku was naturally better than her fellow clansmen, and developed her kenjutsu to point of being one of Konoha's top kenjutsu specialist.

[B][I]~ Shadow/Nara Clan Jutsus ~[/I][/B]
    Due to her clan'
    s traditionsRangiku is a master in the art of shadow manipulationShadows are Rangiku's signature, the shadows takes over and controls in a manner of speaking and with that she can manipulate shadows as if they were tangible tools.[/FONT][HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFA500][SIZE=5][FONT=Palatino Linotype]☬ [I]Pictures | 写真[/I] ☬[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SIZE=1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7kGZzsk.jpg[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3TzWXaS.gif[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/k46wLby.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#FFA500][SIZE=5][FONT=Palatino Linotype][RIGHT]☬ [I]Theme Song | テーマソング[/I] ☬[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/c-y-c-1/anime-bleach-rangiku-character[/SOUNDCLOUD][/CENTER]
    [/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#DAA520]⚚  Battle Record | バトルレコード  ⚚[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#FFA500]Won:[/COLOR] X 
    [COLOR=#FFA500]Lost:[/COLOR] X[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/Border][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [SIZE=1] 
    Updating [URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=555755"]Rangiku Matsumoto[/URL]
    s Bio Shop[/URL][/SIZE

Last edited by Jakai; 01-02-2015 at 08:22 AM.

Status
    Dec 2014
    ✵ King of Dragons ✵

I'll definitely check this shop out later, but I want to be at least like a Jounin or something before making a bio

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2014
    Your not in a position to
    reciprocate my energy...

Username: IchaIchaSage
    Character's Name: Kintaro "Golden boy" Oe
    Link to Character's Own Universe's Wikia Page:http://goldenboy.wikia.com/wiki/Kintaro_Oe
    Training Status:
    Link to Customs:
    Dropping/Updating:
    I want the bio with KG/HA/Clan: no
    Link to Granted Permission from RP Mods (If Required):
    Looks:
    Kintaro has grown into quite the tall man and has a build mirroring an athlete. His face often attracts girls with his sharp jawline that cuts through wood and his piercing eyes that create holes in metal.
    His hair is parted from the middle and has bangs cascading onto each side of his forehead, this and a ponytail similar to itachi's. He always sports his lucky cap and a backpack, once used for books, now for shuriken.

Personality:
    This boy's genius is hidden by his goofy demeanour, although it may not seem like it he posseses analytical skills of the same calibre as the Nara clan...
    Kintaro tends to get "distracted" by girls and often lacks seriousness even when he tries to.
    A humorous boy he was, but now he has ignited the burning will of konoha and nothing can stop him...

History:
    Born into an ordinary family, he grew up in konoha but did not go to the ninja academy but instead took a life of education, spent at great honoha highschool. He has no siblings and has always grown up feeling empty, so he always explored and found friends from far and near...
    Kintaro is a very intelligent man, he just doesn't realise it. During his childhood he read many books becoming extremley clever, but this is hidden by his goofy demeaner. After having an ordinary life he has realised that he wants to become a ninja, after being inspired by a certain book called "The tale of Naruto Uzamaki" by Jiraiya.
    His mother and father were gone one day, and a note on the door of kintaros house read: Kid, we know you are an intelligent boy, So make sure ya use your brain to earn us enough money if you do want your parents back...
    At this Kintaro understood that it wook take years for him to gain that many riches, so he now, more than ever wants to become a shinobi and get his parents back using the burning will of konoha...

Pictures:

Special Request(s):
    Request for Specific Member to Make Bio:

Status
    Jun 2014
    Respect is for those who
    demand it

Quote Originally Posted by IchaIchaSage View Post
    Username: IchaIchaSage
    Character's Name: Kintaro "Golden boy" Oe
    Link to Character's Own Universe's Wikia Page:http://goldenboy.wikia.com/wiki/Kintaro_Oe
    Training Status:
    Link to Customs:
    Dropping/Updating:
    I want the bio with KG/HA/Clan: no
    Link to Granted Permission from RP Mods (If Required):
    Looks:
    Kintaro has grown into quite the tall man and has a build mirroring an athlete. His face often attracts girls with his sharp jawline that cuts through wood and his piercing eyes that create holes in metal.
    His hair is parted from the middle and has bangs cascading onto each side of his forehead, this and a ponytail similar to itachi's. He always sports his lucky cap and a backpack, once used for books, now for shuriken.

Personality:
    This boy's genius is hidden by his goofy demeanour, although it may not seem like it he posseses analytical skills of the same calibre as the Nara clan...
    Kintaro tends to get "distracted" by girls and often lacks seriousness even when he tries to.
    A humorous boy he was, but now he has ignited the burning will of konoha and nothing can stop him...

History:
    Born into an ordinary family, he grew up in konoha but did not go to the ninja academy but instead took a life of education, spent at great honoha highschool. He has no siblings and has always grown up feeling empty, so he always explored and found friends from far and near...
    Kintaro is a very intelligent man, he just doesn't realise it. During his childhood he read many books becoming extremley clever, but this is hidden by his goofy demeaner. After having an ordinary life he has realised that he wants to become a ninja, after being inspired by a certain book called "The tale of Naruto Uzamaki" by Jiraiya.
    His mother and father were gone one day, and a note on the door of kintaros house read: Kid, we know you are an intelligent boy, So make sure ya use your brain to earn us enough money if you do want your parents back...
    At this Kintaro understood that it wook take years for him to gain that many riches, so he now, more than ever wants to become a shinobi and get his parents back using the burning will of konoha...

Pictures:

Special Request(s):
    Request for Specific Member to Make Bio:

-
    "Maybe not today, but a huge sun may rise tomorrow!"
    -

♛ BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報 ♛

Name
    Nickname
    Clan

Kintaro Oe
    Golden Boy
    Male
    N/A

Looks | 外見

His hair is black and generally messy. This is covered by the hat that Kintaro always wears. His hair is parted from the middle and has bangs cascading onto each side of his forehead, this and a ponytail similar to itachi's.

His hat that he wears is actually his lucky cap. In addition, he wears a backpack, once used for books, to hold his shurikens, kunai, scrolls, and other shinobi tools.

Personality | 性格

This boy's genius is hidden by his goofy demeanour. His intellect rivals those of the Nara clan, though it may not seem like he possess such incredible analytical skills.

One of the issues that Kintaro deals with is that he tends to get "distracted" by girls, which results in him acting in his own typical goofy manner. In addition, he often lacks seriousness in situations, even when he tries to.

Originally a purely humorous boy, with his new passion and aspirations to be a great shinobi, the burning will of Konoha blazes within him. With this mindset, he goes through whatever challenges believing nothing can stop him.

♛ Village Information | 村の情報 ♛

♛ Rank and Chakra | ランクとチャクラ ♛

Ninja Rank
    Chakra
    Health

Elements:

Lighting release
    Earth release
    Water release

General:

忍術 Ninjutsu
    幻術 Genjutsu
    体術 Taijutsu
    S-Jounin

Needs Training
    Needs Training
    Needs Training

Needs Training忍術
    Needs Training幻術
    Needs Training体術
    (Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

♛ History | 歴史 ♛

~ Chapter 1 ~
    Born into an ordinary family, Kintaro grew up in Konoha but did not go to the ninja academy. Instead, he took a life of education, spending his time at a great Konoha high school. He has no siblings and has always grown up feeling empty, so he always explored and found friends from far and near. He has a strong sense of protecting others, as he does not wish to have that feeling of emptiness.

Kintaro is a very intelligent man, he just doesn't realize it. During his childhood, he read many books, becoming extremely clever. However, this is hidden by his goofy demeanor. After having an ordinary life, he has realized that he wanted to become a ninja. This was made after being inspired by a certain book called "The Tale of Naruto Uzamaki" by Jiraiya.

His mother and father were gone one day, and a note on the door of kintaros house read: "Kid, we know you are an intelligent boy. So make sure ya use your brain to earn us enough money if you do want your parents back"

At this moment, Kintaro understood that it would take years for him to gain that many riches, so he now, more than ever, wants to become a shinobi and get his parents back using the burning will of Konoha.

♛ Other | その他 ♛

Pictures | 写真

Theme Song | テーマソング

♛ Battle Record | バトルレコード ♛

PHP Code:
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TLJU8ys.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][B]"Maybe not today, but a huge sun may rise tomorrow!"[/B][/I][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#DAA520]♛  BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報  ♛[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 100"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#B22222][GLOW=#FFD700]╔[/GLOW][/COLOR] [COLOR=#B22222]N[/COLOR][/B]ame 
    [B][COLOR=#B22222][GLOW=#FFD700]╠[/GLOW][/COLOR] [COLOR=#B22222]N[/COLOR][/B]ickname 
    [B][COLOR=#B22222][GLOW=#FFD700]╠[/GLOW][/COLOR] [COLOR=#B22222]G[/COLOR][/B]ender 
    [B][COLOR=#B22222][GLOW=#FFD700]╠[/GLOW][/COLOR] [COLOR=#B22222]A[/COLOR][/B]ge 
    [B][COLOR=#B22222][GLOW=#FFD700]╚[/GLOW][/COLOR] [COLOR=#B22222]C[/COLOR][/B]lan[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
    [TD="width: 15"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR]— 
    [TD="width: 335"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#FFFFFF]╔[/COLOR][I]Kintaro Oe[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]Golden Boy[/I] 
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF]╠[/COLOR][I]25[/I] 
    [TD="width: 250"][RIGHT][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/akJEwa8.png[/IMG] 
    [/RIGHT]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    IMG2=LEFT]http://i.imgur.com/tHxJtRZ.jpg[/IMG2][HR][/HR][COLOR=#B22222][SIZE=5][FONT=Palatino Linotype]✇ [I]Looks | 外見[/I] ✇[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Kintaro has grown into quite the tall man and has a build mirroring an athlete. His face often attracts girls with his sharp jawline that cuts through wood and his piercing eyes that create holes in metal.

His hair is black and generally messyThis is covered by the hat that Kintaro always wearsHis hair is parted from the middle and has bangs cascading onto each side of his foreheadthis and a ponytail similar to itachi's. 

His hat that he wears is actually his lucky cap. In addition, he wears a backpack, once used for books, to hold his shurikens, kunai, scrolls, and other shinobi tools.[/FONT][/JUSTIFY][HR][/HR][COLOR=#B22222][SIZE=5][FONT=Palatino Linotype][RIGHT]✇ [I]Personality | 性格[/I] ✇[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][JUSTIFY][FONT=Palatino Linotype]This boy'
    s genius is hidden by his goofy demeanourHis intellect rivals those of the Nara clanthough it may not seem like he possess such incredible analytical skills.

One of the issues that Kintaro deals with is that he tends to get "distracted" by girlswhich results in him acting in his own typical goofy mannerIn additionhe often lacks seriousness in situationseven when he tries to

Originally a purely humorous boywith his new passion and aspirations to be a great shinobithe burning will of Konoha blazes within himWith this mindsethe goes through whatever challenges believing nothing can stop him.[/FONT][/JUSTIFY][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#DAA520]♛  Village Information | 村の情報  ♛[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR]
    [
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#B22222]V[/COLOR]illage of Birth : [/FONT][IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090830222823/naruto/images/thumb/d/de/Konohagakure_Symbol.svg/18px-Konohagakure_Symbol.svg.png[/IMG][FONT=Palatino Linotype] [COLOR=#B22222][I]Konohagakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT] 
    [/CENTER]
    [/
    TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#B22222]V[/COLOR]illage of Alliance : [/FONT][IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090830222823/naruto/images/thumb/d/de/Konohagakure_Symbol.svg/18px-Konohagakure_Symbol.svg.png[/IMG][FONT=Palatino Linotype] [COLOR=#B22222][I]Konohagakure[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [/
    Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#DAA520]♛  Rank and Chakra | ランクとチャクラ  ♛[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][img2="right"]http://i.imgur.com/LZow3AL.png[/img2]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD="width: 150"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B]Ninja Rank[/B]
    [
    B]Chakra[/B
    [
    B]Health[/B][/FONT][HR][/HR][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#B22222][U]Elements:[/U][/COLOR]  

[GLOW=yellow][/GLOWLighting release 
    [GLOW=brown][/GLOWEarth release 
    [GLOW=blue][/GLOWWater release[/FONT][HR][/HR][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#B22222][U]General:[/U] [/COLOR] 

忍術 Ninjutsu 
    幻術 Genjutsu 
    体術 Taijutsu 
    [/FONT][/TD]
    [
    TD="width: 95"][FONT=Palatino Linotype]S-Jounin 
    [HR][/HR

Needs Training[COLOR=#FFFFFF]雷[/COLOR] 
    Needs Training[COLOR=#FFFFFF]土[/COLOR] 

Needs Training[COLOR=#FFFFFF]体術[/COLOR][/FONT][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/
    TABLE]
    [
    TABLE="width: 315, align: left"]
    [
    TR]
    [
    TD][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SPOILER](Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Rank
    :
    Type
    :Supplementary 
    Range
    :Short
    Chakra Cost
    :5
    Damage Points
    :N/
    Description
    :clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
    [
    HR][/HR](Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Rank
    :E
    Type
    Range
    Chakra Cost
    Damage Points
    Description
    :This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
    [
    HR][/HR](Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Rank
    Type
    Range
    Chakra
    Damage Points
    Description
    Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu techniquewhich every ninja learns at the Ninja AcademyHenge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or objectThis allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
    [
    HR][/HR](Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Rank
    Type
    Range
    Chakra Cost
    :N/A
    Damage Points
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target 
    and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
    [
    HR][/HR](Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Rank
    Type
    Range
    Chakra Cost
    Damage Points
    Description
    Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu techniqueWhen in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby objectThis can be a block of wood or even another personThis allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack
    [
    HR][/HR](Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Rank
    Type
    Range
    Chakra Cost
    :
    Damage Points
    Description
    :Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
    [
    HR][/HR](Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Rank
    :
    Type
    Range
    Chakra Cost
    Damage Points
    Description
    :The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)[/SPOILER][/FONT][/TD]
    [/
    TR]
    [/
    TABLE][/Border
    [
    Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#DAA520]♛  History | 歴史  ♛[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][B]~ Chapter 1 ~[/B][/I]
    Born into an ordinary familyKintaro grew up in Konoha but did not go to the ninja academyInsteadhe took a life of educationspending his time at a great Konoha high schoolHe has no siblings and has always grown up feeling empty, so he always explored and found friends from far and nearHe has a strong sense of protecting others, as he does not wish to have that feeling of emptiness.

Kintaro is a very intelligent manhe just doesn't realize it. During his childhood, he read many books, becoming extremely clever. However, this is hidden by his goofy demeanor. After having an ordinary life, he has realized that he wanted to become a ninja. This was made after being inspired by a certain book called "The Tale of Naruto Uzamaki" by Jiraiya.

His mother and father were gone one day, and a note on the door of kintaros house read: "Kid, we know you are an intelligent boy. So make sure ya use your brain to earn us enough money if you do want your parents back"

At this moment, Kintaro understood that it would take years for him to gain that many riches, so he now, more than ever, wants to become a shinobi and get his parents back using the burning will of Konoha.[/FONT][/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#DAA520]♛  Other | その他  ♛[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][HR][/HR][COLOR=#B22222][SIZE=5][FONT=Palatino Linotype]✇ [I]Pictures | 写真[/I] ✇[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SIZE=1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1wydfzE.png[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zgtTkUm.jpg[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ae1DYc9.gif[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][COLOR=#B22222][SIZE=5][FONT=Palatino Linotype][RIGHT]✇ [I]Theme Song | テーマソング[/I] ✇[/RIGHT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][HR][/HR][CENTER][SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/8bitkymkiii_apsychalypse/the-takeaways-bikesong-8bit[/SOUNDCLOUD][/CENTER]
    [/Border] 
    [Border=][CENTER][SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#DAA520]♛  Battle Record | バトルレコード  ♛[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#B22222]Won:[/COLOR] X 
    [COLOR=#B22222]Lost:[/COLOR] X[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/Border][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [SIZE=1]Credits to Jakai and [URL="http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=620672"]Jakai'
    s Bio Shop[/URL][/SIZE

Last edited by Jakai; 01-04-2015 at 09:40 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    #Status

I'll be helping out in this shop starting today ^^ I'll be using [this] template for the requests that I'll take up, quite different from Jakai's so whoever needs a bio made has a choice

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»