Welcome to this month's Voting thread of the Manga Coloring Contest
Vote with your own opinion. Don't listen to what ppl are saying in the comments Vote for what u think took the most skills to do etc.
All contestants chose their own panel to color. It could be either a regular manga panel, or a lineart that someone made. Either way, the contestants have sent me the originals as well, so that you can judge whether it took skills or not to fulfill the job.
The rules are simple:
1. Do not vote for yourself.
2. Voting with multiple accounts is strictly forbidden
3. Don't tell others to vote for you, or to not vote for a specific entry! (
4. Don't flame, argue, or any form of mistreatment towards the voters, the entries, or the artists in question. I do not want any problems to happen that might ruin this competition.
5. Vote for the best entry and not the one people say is the best. Your opinion matters!
6. Please comment if you have an opinion about the entries or the contest. Just don't break the flaming rules.
7. Refrain from leaking/specualting who made which entry, keep your opinions on the matter a secret till the poll is over, thanks
If any of the rules 1,2 and 3 are violated, you will be disqualified and maybe banned from the next comp! (We will know if you do)
The Voting thread will be running till the end of March 8th (1 week) and I wish everyone good luck in the voting!:D The winner will receive a medal/ as usual.
1st Place will be rewarded 3 000 Kumi
2nd Place gets 1 500 Kumi
3rd Place gets 750 Kumi
Thank you all for joining the comp! here are the entries: Notice! There are many large-sized entries this moth, so I recommend clicking some of the images (and then click "Expand To Actual Size") to view them in full-screen
Couldn't for the love of God find the lineart anywhere in my inbox >_< (The artist can re-send me the lineart when you see this)
Entry 7: DISQUALIFIED!
Reason: Voting for self. Disclosing which entry was his/hers
Entry 10: removed
(If by any God forsaken reason your entry didn't make it into the voting thread, PM me first, do not post it in the thread)
Last edited by Transparent; 03-02-2012 at 06:41 PM.
So I should of entered this month and could of won in second
Meh Being lazy isn't that good.
Anyways I found out which one is Transparents>_>
But won't disclose what entry I think it is due to it being against the rules