Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 208
  1. #26
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    lol, no fair.
    I still suck with my tablet compared to actual good people so

    Hey you don't suck with itD:
    Your still better than most tablet users, maybe even better than misfits
    I wanna do a realistic lineart this month like how you did on your deviantart once. But I can't find one good tut on it, so I'm changing programs to you know what
    Its what I use to make linearts
     
         

  2. #27
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post

    Hey you don't suck with itD:
    Your still better than most tablet users, maybe even better than misfits
    I wanna do a realistic lineart this month like how you did on your deviantart once. But I can't find one good tut on it, so I'm changing programs to you know what
    Its what I use to make linearts
    Maybe even better that Misfit? Dude, I ain't got shit on him.
    He's like a bazillion years ahead of me >_>

    And lol, "can't find a good tut", dude, just practice :'D
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Maybe even better that Misfit? Dude, I ain't got shit on him.
    He's like a bazillion years ahead of me >_>

    And lol, "can't find a good tut", dude, just practice :'D
    Mercy>Gets Wacom Clintiq
    Mercy>Everyone D:

    Practice=Perfect
    But I would like to at least view one tut on how to do it before I practice
    Then again>.< No_Life_King entered without reading a tut and came in first
     
         

  4. #29
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    Mercy>Gets Wacom Clintiq
    Mercy>Everyone D:

    Practice=Perfect
    But I would like to at least view one tut on how to do it before I practice
    Then again>.< No_Life_King entered without reading a tut and came in first
    So did I the first time I joined.
    And the moment when I get a Clintiq, 100 years from now :'D

    And your practice isn't perfect if you can't do it I haven't read tuts either and somehow managed it but go ahead, try SAI D
     
         

  5. #30
    Hyu Yaeesh's Avatar
    Status
    Yaeesh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rook Islands
    Posts
    334
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breakdances ftw
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    I agree
    "FU(K you TABLET USERS"

    in all ways... yea

    I even have to colour backgrounds with my mouse and brush tool (pen tool sucks with it)
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaeesh View Post
    I agree
    "FU(K you TABLET USERS"

    in all ways... yea

    I even have to colour backgrounds with my mouse and brush tool (pen tool sucks with it)
    awwwwwww its okay Yaeesh
    The other members have empathy for you, they understand what your feeling
    But D: I don't use my Tablet as much as Mercy does>.<
     
         

  7. #32
    Hyu Yaeesh's Avatar
    Status
    Yaeesh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rook Islands
    Posts
    334
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breakdances ftw
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    awwwwwww its okay Yaeesh
    The other members have empathy for you, they understand what your feeling
    But D: I don't use my Tablet as much as Mercy does>.<
    Give Mercy my regards...

    Or should I rather say...
    F*cks, k?
     
         

  8. #33
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    awwwwwww its okay Yaeesh
    The other members have empathy for you, they understand what your feeling
    But D: I don't use my Tablet as much as Mercy does>.<
    Well, I didn't buy a tablet to not use it.
     
         

  9. #34
    the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Transparent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Tablet or no doesn't rly matter. You can still do realistic coloring etc. It only takes much longer time and there's a lot more back and forth and re-doing

    For example, I made this realistic coloring with a mouse a while ago:



    Besides, using a tablet ain't no easy task imo
     
         

  10. #35
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Transparent View Post


    Besides, using a tablet ain't no easy task imo
    Im still not really used to mine, for example; The lines I draw aren't that smooth since I don't have much space for my hand to move so it gets difficult. . .

    And the coloring. . .
     
         

  11. #36
    the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Transparent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Im still not really used to mine, for example; The lines I draw aren't that smooth since I don't have much space for my hand to move so it gets difficult. . .

    And the coloring. . .
    I can see what you mean by the space for your hand. Luckily for me I don't torture myself with such confusion I'm better off not trying to adapt to a tablet lol

    ty on the dorky face
     
         

  12. #37
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
    Tablet or no doesn't rly matter. You can still do realistic coloring etc. It only takes much longer time and there's a lot more back and forth and re-doing

    For example, I made this realistic coloring with a mouse a while ago:



    Besides, using a tablet ain't no easy task imo
    You just had to show off Transparent :D :izuna:

    Nice colouring :D
     
         

  13. #38
    Naruto Uzumaki Bijuu Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Uzumaki Bijuu Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,168
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    I am taking part
     
         

  14. #39
    the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Transparent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You just had to show off Transparent :D :izuna:

    Nice colouring :D
    Hah, I never show off lol

    thanks
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
    Tablet or no doesn't rly matter. You can still do realistic coloring etc. It only takes much longer time and there's a lot more back and forth and re-doing

    For example, I made this realistic coloring with a mouse a while ago:



    Besides, using a tablet ain't no easy task imo
    I see how you did the tree stump

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You just had to show off Transparent :D :izuna:

    Nice colouring :D
    Indeed he did D:
     
         

  16. #41
    Hyu Yaeesh's Avatar
    Status
    Yaeesh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rook Islands
    Posts
    334
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breakdances ftw
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    I see how you did the tree stump



    Indeed he did D:
    ......

    Yeah, I aint betting with you since you know the entries and... if you bet, then it's obvious I lost lol
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaeesh View Post
    ......

    Yeah, I aint betting with you since you know the entries and... if you bet, then it's obvious I lost lol
    Read the bold and explain to me D:
    You lost me bro
    Hmmmm I might bet with you>.>
     
         

  18. #43
    the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Transparent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaeesh View Post
    ......

    Yeah, I aint betting with you since you know the entries and... if you bet, then it's obvious I lost lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    Read the bold and explain to me D:
    You lost me bro
    Hmmmm I might bet with you>.>
    He's talking about me. Since I am the mod of the MC contest I know all the entries before the poll starts. That's why he won't bet with me which I understand

    Although, I haven't said that I'm taking part yet
     
         
    Last edited by Transparent; 02-16-2012 at 04:55 AM.

  19. #44
    Hyu Yaeesh's Avatar
    Status
    Yaeesh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rook Islands
    Posts
    334
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breakdances ftw
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
    He's talking about me. Since I am the mod of the MC contest I know all the entries before the poll starts. That's why he won't bet with me which I understand

    Although, I haven't said that I'm taking part yet
    ill give u the kumi reward back if you dont join

    dun worry, u shud know ill win...3rd
    2nd
    or
    maybe first
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaeesh View Post
    ill give u the kumi reward back if you dont join

    dun worry, u shud know ill win...3rd
    2nd
    or
    maybe first

    I got second if I do a simple line art, but first if I do another complicated background one
    This is a lineart I colored right now


    Also Transparent I hope you don't enter D:
     
         

  21. #46
    Hyu Yaeesh's Avatar
    Status
    Yaeesh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rook Islands
    Posts
    334
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breakdances ftw
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post

    I got second if I do a simple line art, but first if I do another complicated background one
    This is a lineart I colored right now


    Also Transparent I hope you don't enter D:
    Sorry bro, but fail.

    To you, that's good

    To me this is one of my fail works: http://yaeesh.deviantart.com/#/d4p4x6o
    If everyone's showing off, why shouldn't I?
     
         
    Last edited by Yaeesh; 02-16-2012 at 03:23 PM.

  22. #47
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaeesh View Post
    Sorry bro, but fail.

    To you, that's good

    To me this is one of my fail works: http://yaeesh.deviantart.com/#/d4p4x6o
    If everyone's showing off, why shouldn't I?
    LOL^^
    I could easily color that within 30minutes.
    I was trying out a new style like I said earlier, if you actually read all my post you would know.
    Anyhow I never said I was entering the contest with a lineart as basic as this, and poorly done too.
    So think before you speak
     
         

  23. #48
    Hyu Yaeesh's Avatar
    Status
    Yaeesh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rook Islands
    Posts
    334
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breakdances ftw
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post

    So think before you speak
    Sorry but that's not how I roll...

    I hate tablet users like you
     
         

  24. #49
    The Member -God of War-'s Avatar
    Status
    -God of War- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Maybe even better that Misfit? Dude, I ain't got shit on him.
    He's like a bazillion years ahead of me >_>

    And lol, "can't find a good tut", dude, just practice :'D
    Misfit is better than you.

    Sorry for spam. I don't want to take part.
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaeesh View Post
    Sorry but that's not how I roll...

    I hate tablet users like you
    So you hate me? Mercy? Casual Misfits? because we all use Tablets.
    Especially when I already said before I barely use it....

    Quote Originally Posted by -God of War- View Post
    Misfit is better than you.

    Sorry for spam. I don't want to take part.
    That was uncalled for really>.<


    I have a idea lets stop posting rude comments, and not turn this thread into a hate thread
    Transparent could ban any of use from the contest this month if we continue to flame on this thread with rude post.
    So I'm gonna stop, idk about you guys its your choice really.
     
         

Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •