Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

9 Bijuus are equal in Destructive force! Narutos BM isnt what it seems. Overhyped?!

In the recent chapters there is no doubt how powerful Naruto has grown/gotten, but with new power comes Forgotten limits.

Im going to break down the misconception that has been proven with in the recent chapters that the kyubi is the strongest. All 9 of the bijuus are on EQUAL PLAYING fields when it comes to there overall power. I believe All 9 of the bijuu are equal in terms of Destructive power (Tailed beast bombs).

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/2 right here we have 5 bijuus using the same TBB the same size and about the same distance.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/3 Then naruto deflects all 5, as you can see all the TBB destroyed each mountain equally with the same amount of destruction force.
    This right here should be the ultimate proof that all the bijuus have the same destructive force.

What really makes the Bijuu set apart in the ranks is the amount of chakra they each can Max out at and the unique SPECIAL ABILITY'S each of them have separately. For example:

1 tail Shukaku- Wind and the ability to control sand and have any part of his body detached and reatached. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/135/4

2 tail Matatabi- much isnt know, but it can be inferred that its body is a constant flame. If thats true then any close combat would result in high heat burns and such.

3 tail Isobu- much isnt shown besides the fact its faster under water http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/317/3.

4 tail Son- it would apear he (& 8 tails) are the only ones of the bunch with thumbs and power of might. Also Magma & fire/earth style powerful moves to aid him.

5 tail kokuou- Ummm. Speed?:confused:lol dont know much on this one at all.lol

6 tails Saiken- This one might be one of the most unique ones of the with the acid ability and the gas that can destroy anything it comes in touch with. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/568/3 this one is dangerous in its own right.

7 tail Choumei- Not much is known on this one aswell, but it can fly. So i would assume it is fast or can flap its wings at a high velocity.

8 tail Gyuuki- Ink, 8 replaceable tails, Hands for combat/grabbing etc etc.

9 tail Kurama- A shit load of chakra, and nine destructive tails.

That is what sets them apart. But they overall are rated by chakra, not destructive power.

SECOND! What naruto has shown is great with out a doubt.. But!.. It wasnt what it seemed!
    1. Naruto was in synced with Kurama which made Kurama AND Naruto More powerful then if they were alone.
    2. The 5 bijuus were under genjutsu
    3. the bijuus didnt have a host to master their power like Naruto and Bee can do to make them more powerful. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/318/12
    4. Tobi was a noob in controlling them
    5. Naruto used all his Power in that mode to take the 5 of them out.

Not taking anything away from naruto, just stating the obv facts.

Other ninjas that took on Tailed beasts/Bijuus

Overall the bijuus are powerful true! But, with out a host/medium like Bee and Naruto (and 4th mizukage) the bijuus powers arent as deadly as we make them seem..

Last edited by Draegod; 02-11-2012 at 04:55 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

Re: 9 Bijuus are equal in Destructive force! Narutos BM isnt what it seems. Overhyped

True, The only things different about the bijuu are
    1) Their body structure
    2) Their Chakra levels/amount
    3) Their personality/train of tough

besides that they're all basically the same.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: 9 Bijuus are equal in Destructive force! Narutos BM isnt what it seems. Overhyped

Your arguing again
    Anyways I rarely disagree with you however it was clearly stated in the manga (Im too lazy to find the page... But Im sure someone will soon) But it stated that the power of the tailed beasts was measured in theyre tails. I know your talking about destructive power but when you look at it Kurama took on countless of Leaf ninja and only half his chakra managed to get sealed and his power is still immense. Thus proving your theory wrong, and saying Tobi is a noob is no argument

This is my opinion on the matter feel free to disagree...

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

draegod where have you been bro?!?!?!

Happy Happyist Cult Member Viewtiful's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your statement is false. Tails determine chakra, thus overall power output possibility. All the TBB's being the same size isn't much to go by, as it simply means that they chose to put the same amount of power in each theirs, or more specifically, Tobi made them. Heck, why waste a ton of power putting an unnecessary amount of chakra into a TBB when you have partners to assist you?

For example, Kurama attempted to use the largest TBB to date in its fight with Naruto:

Last edited by Viewtiful; 02-11-2012 at 04:41 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Hmm
    i very mutch agree with you to the max
    it was even showed they didnt want to fight so some restraint was used

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First off, I don't think summoning a giant toad to sit on the 9-tails, and then using a sealing technique on him really counts as fighting, beating, or "taking on" a tailed beast.

Also, was it ever said that the KinGin brothers really FOUGHT the Kyuubi, or did they just go to fight it and instantly get swallowed by it? I mean, do we really know exactly what happened?

Anyway, to the main point here - Perhaps you're right about the equal destructive power mumbo jumbo, it's hard to say. But considering there are FIVE tailed beasts there, using FIVE beast bombs to hit FIVE mountains, and you only counted FOUR... I'm not sure I can trust you with something like this. You missed a huge detail there.

A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto in KM stopped the five tails beast bomb they formed together!!!

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

btw
    9tails have thumbs as well

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Draegod I think this is the rare time you screwed up

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well they are equal in strength but different in chakra reserves

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoroOP View Post
    Your arguing again
    Anyways I rarely disagree with you however it was clearly stated in the manga (Im too lazy to find the page... But Im sure someone will soon) But it stated that the power of the tailed beasts was measured in theyre tails. I know your talking about destructive power but when you look at it Kurama took on countless of Leaf ninja and only half his chakra managed to get sealed and his power is still immense. Thus proving your theory wrong, and saying Tobi is a noob is no argument

This is my opinion on the matter feel free to disagree...
    yea it was said by about 3 times that its all about the number of tails (kurama, kisame, and i forgot the other). But im talking about destructive force. Perfect example is http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/497/3 bee taking the 9 tails TBB in the hand.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    draegod where have you been bro?!?!?!
    bro i been working and college. I try to be on here when i can, but ppl dont be talking about anything new now-a-days. You been good tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Viewtiful View Post
    Your statement is false. Tails determine chakra, thus overall power output possibility. All the TBB's being the same size isn't much to go by, as it simply means that they chose to put the same amount of power in each theirs, or more specifically, Tobi made them. Heck, why waste a ton of power putting an unnecessary amount of chakra into a TBB when you have partners to assist you?
    Not exactly! Perfect example, Naruto using a rasen shuriken on the 3rd raikage! although naruto had more chakra, thats all the "destructive power" he could put out.

Yes more tails mean more chakra, but that doesnt mean you are stronger in terms of your best move or destructive force. Its been proven through out the series that its the destructive force that puts ninjas in the spot light. Having a huge chakra pull just enables you to use more of your moves and last longer etc etc.

And tobi was going for the kill, why would he make them put the same amount of chakra out and say http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/3, then make them add there power together to go for the kill even more? Com'on now... Use logic on that one..

Quote Originally Posted by Teno757 View Post
    Hmm
    i very mutch agree with you to the max
    it was even showed they didnt want to fight so some restraint was used

Im glad i wasnt the only one that noticed.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    True, The only things different about the bijuu are
    1) Their body structure
    2) Their Chakra levels/amount
    3) Their personality/train of tough

besides that they're all basically the same.
    so basicall they are completely different but other then that there the same hahahahahaha :flaw:

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    First off, I don't think summoning a giant toad to sit on the 9-tails, and then using a sealing technique on him really counts as fighting, beating, or "taking on" a tailed beast.

Also, was it ever said that the KinGin brothers really FOUGHT the Kyuubi, or did they just go to fight it and instantly get swallowed by it? I mean, do we really know exactly what happened?

Anyway, to the main point here - Perhaps you're right about the equal destructive power mumbo jumbo, it's hard to say. But considering there are FIVE tailed beasts there, using FIVE beast bombs to hit FIVE mountains, and you only counted FOUR... I'm not sure I can trust you with something like this. You missed a huge detail there.
    myfault i was in a hurry and did this from my phone. Small mistype, ill shange it. Thanx for pointing it out tho.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

except for shukaku, he sucks

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    yea it was said by about 3 times that its all about the number of tails (kurama, kisame, and i forgot the other). But im talking about destructive force. Perfect example is http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/497/3 bee taking the 9 tails TBB in the hand.

bro i been working and college. I try to be on here when i can, but ppl dont be talking about anything new now-a-days. You been good tho?

Not exactly! Perfect example, Naruto using a rasen shuriken on the 3rd raikage! although naruto had more chakra, thats all the "destructive power" he could put out.

Yes more tails mean more chakra, but that doesnt mean you are stronger in terms of your best move or destructive force. Its been proven through out the series that its the destructive force that puts ninjas in the spot light. Having a huge chakra pull just enables you to use more of your moves and last longer etc etc.

And tobi was going for the kill, why would he make them put the same amount of chakra out and say http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/3, then make them add there power together to go for the kill even more? Com'on now... Use logic on that one..

Im glad i wasnt the only one that noticed.
    Destructive power? Have you missed the Nine Tails Super Sonic Roar? :confused: The Nine Tails is a monster. And Bee taking the TBB to the hand was pretty cool I gotta agree on that But that was an incomplete crappy one
    And Nine Tails Sonic Roar+Tailed Beast Bomb>All other tailed beasts on theyre own.
    Why? Because the Tailed Beast Bomb is the same technique for every beast however the more chakra you put in it the more powerful it is... And lets see who has the most chakra? The Nine Tails thus the Nine Tails could create the most powerful and "destructive" tailed beast bomb.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's exactly what having more tails/chakra means. You can pump more into each attack thus making it stronger. In regards to the Rasenshuriken against the 3rd Raikage: who's to say it didn't have more destructive power? It all depends on how much chakra is put into the attack. And it's not like the 3rd just shrugged it off. He got knocked flat on his back.

And again, I call upon the picture:

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

ook.. its been awhile since i seen you around.. this site is lack creative minds man. nobody brings up or makes interesting threads anymore. and when their made people dont participate in them

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    naruto in KM stopped the five tails beast bomb they formed together!!!
    BM Naruto, Not KM
    Draegod I think this is the rare time you screwed up
    I dont think so bro, I think its still pretty backed up. Im not saying the kyubi coulnt beat them one on one, just in terms of D Force they are even.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkey View Post
    well they are equal in strength but different in chakra reserves
    Exactly!

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

BM Naruto, Not KM

I dont think so bro, I think its still pretty backed up. Im not saying the kyubi coulnt beat them one on one, just in terms of D Force they are even.
    Chakra reserve determines strength. They are all using the same technique so no matter what happens if the same amount of chakra is used they are the same however the Kyuubi has more chakra

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

I disagree. 9tails > all other combined.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And if you can't picture it properly with the Tailed Beast Ball, think about this way:

Rasengan is a powerful move. Oodama Rasengan is just a larger Rasengan with more chakra pumped into and and compressed more, making it stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by kkalai32 View Post
    I disagree. 9tails > all other combined.
    Erm, no. That's excessive.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

In the recent chapters there is no doubt how powerful Naruto has grown/gotten, but with new power comes Forgotten limits.

Im going to break down the misconception that has been proven with in the recent chapters that the kyubi is the strongest. All 9 of the bijuus are on EQUAL PLAYING fields when it comes to there overall power. I believe All 9 of the bijuu are equal in terms of Destructive power (Tailed beast bombs).

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/2 right here we have 5 bijuus using the same TBB the same size and about the same distance.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/3 Then naruto deflects all 5, as you can see all the TBB destroyed each mountain equally with the same amount of destruction force.
    This right here should be the ultimate proof that all the bijuus have the same destructive force.

What really makes the Bijuu set apart in the ranks is the amount of chakra they each can Max out at and the unique SPECIAL ABILITY'S each of them have separately. For example:

1 tail Shukaku- Wind and the ability to control sand and have any part of his body detached and reatached. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/135/4

2 tail Matatabi- much isnt know, but it can be inferred that its body is a constant flame. If thats true then any close combat would result in high heat burns and such.

3 tail Isobu- much isnt shown besides the fact its faster under water http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/317/3.

4 tail Son- it would apear he (& 8 tails) are the only ones of the bunch with thumbs and power of might. Also Magma & fire/earth style powerful moves to aid him.

5 tail kokuou- Ummm. Speed?:confused:lol dont know much on this one at all.lol

6 tails Saiken- This one might be one of the most unique ones of the with the acid ability and the gas that can destroy anything it comes in touch with. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/568/3 this one is dangerous in its own right.

7 tail Choumei- Not much is known on this one aswell, but it can fly. So i would assume it is fast or can flap its wings at a high velocity.

8 tail Gyuuki- Ink, 8 replaceable tails, Hands for combat/grabbing etc etc.

9 tail Kurama- A shit load of chakra, and nine destructive tails.

That is what sets them apart. But they overall are rated by chakra, not destructive power.

SECOND! What naruto has shown is great with out a doubt.. But!.. It wasnt what it seemed!
    1. Naruto was in synced with Kurama which made Kurama AND Naruto More powerful then if they were alone.
    2. The 5 bijuus were under genjutsu
    3. the bijuus didnt have a host to master their power like Naruto and Bee can do to make them more powerful. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/318/12
    4. Tobi was a noob in controlling them
    5. Naruto used all his Power in that mode to take the 5 of them out.

Not taking anything away from naruto, just stating the obv facts.

Other ninjas that took on Tailed beasts/Bijuus

Overall the bijuus are powerful true! But, with out a host/medium like Bee and Naruto (and 4th mizukage) the bijuus powers arent as deadly as we make them seem..
    1st tail.. sand powers

4th tail.. roshi went into lava mode

8th tails.. Bee spits out ink

9th tail.. i believe the shit load of chakra is narutos strength. as a kid he had i believe 4 times more than kakashi. but the 9 tail added it was like ALOT more times. but something kyuubi adds to its host is regeration healing and the ability to sense negative emotions

idk the other beasts......

but i agree that host and tailed beast, with team work are powerful as shown with naruto and bee. yugito and yagura (4th mizu i believe his name) were strong too, tamed their beasts.

but i think much of the reason why naruto/kurama deflected tbb of 5 beasts is much to kuramas strength as noted by hachibi

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1st tail.. sand powers

4th tail.. roshi went into lava mode

8th tails.. Bee spits out ink

9th tail.. i believe the shit load of chakra is narutos strength. as a kid he had i believe 4 times more than kakashi. but the 9 tail added it was like ALOT more times. but something kyuubi adds to its host is regeration healing and the ability to sense negative emotions

idk the other beasts......

but i agree that host and tailed beast, with team work are powerful as shown with naruto and bee. yugito and yagura (4th mizu i believe his name) were strong too, tamed their beasts.

but i think much of the reason why naruto/kurama deflected tbb of 5 beasts is much to kuramas strength as noted by hachibi
    Did you not read what I wrote?
    The Nine Tails has a Sonic Roar which is beast

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Destructive power? Have you missed the Nine Tails Super Sonic Roar? :confused: The Nine Tails is a monster. And Bee taking the TBB to the hand was pretty cool I gotta agree on that But that was an incomplete crappy one
    And Nine Tails Sonic Roar+Tailed Beast Bomb>All other tailed beasts on theyre own.
    Why? Because the Tailed Beast Bomb is the same technique for every beast however the more chakra you put in it the more powerful it is... And lets see who has the most chakra? The Nine Tails thus the Nine Tails could create the most powerful and "destructive" tailed beast bomb.
    Yea that roar was pretty boss! But!.. We havent really got to see the other Bijuus display their true powers because of the lack of sceen time. Im sure they can do a monster roar aswell.

And the TBB Bee tanked was a regular one, the only difference was Kurama ate it then speat it out.

And the only reason the ninetails was able to beat the 5 of them was because of him and narutos new mode beyond his regular lonesom mode.lol

Not taking anything away from Kurama, just they are are equal on force, but different in chakra. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/567/9 the fact that the "weakest" bijuu takes on the "strongest" is proof that they know they are all equal in force but different in abilitys and chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by Viewtiful View Post
    That's exactly what having more tails/chakra means. You can pump more into each attack thus making it stronger. In regards to the Rasenshuriken against the 3rd Raikage: who's to say it didn't have more destructive power? It all depends on how much chakra is put into the attack. And it's not like the 3rd just shrugged it off. He got knocked flat on his back.

And again, I call upon the picture:

I know more chakra can pump your atks (i.e. nagato), but in terms of the bijuus, they can probably match the kyubis pumped up atks aswell. But will lose in the long run since they cannot keep up with kuramas bigger chakra pool.

ook.. its been awhile since i seen you around.. this site is lack creative minds man. nobody brings up or makes interesting threads anymore. and when their made people dont participate in them
    I know what you mean bro.. Its sad that some noob can make a thread thats been done 1000 times and it becomes most popular, But we and others could make great threads and they get ignored. smh..
    So thats why you dont see me on many threads. some users are too much of a noob to deal with sometimes.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»