Ninja
    Chakra
    Ninjutsu
    Elements
    Elemental Ninjutsu
    Genjutsu
    Taijutsu
    Kenjutsu

You can use wikia to get an idea, but in no circunstances copy-paste any information from the website, doing so will be the catalyst of the end of your training.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Katon Training] LolaxXx

Quote Originally Posted by Gin-San View Post
    *Walks in while scratching head*

Oh, Hello there ^^

Hrm... Fire training training was it?

To begin with, explain me the next concepts in your own words:

Ninja
    Chakra
    Ninjutsu
    Elements
    Elemental Ninjutsu
    Genjutsu
    Taijutsu
    Kenjutsu

You can use wikia to get an idea, but in no circunstances copy-paste any information from the website, doing so will be the catalyst of the end of your training.
    A ninja is like a soldier. They are people who come from clans that have special ability to use chakra.

Chakra is a natural energy the resides in the bodies of living things, and can be manipulated and controlled by people who are able to.

Ninjutsu is the result of one who is able to use their inner chakras and bring them out resulting in doing things like moving at high speeds, creating illusiions, or manipulating the elements.

Elements are the things that make up all life on earth.

Elemental jutsu are abilities used by mixing ones inner element with their chakra, resulting in the creation of an external elemental creation, like fire breathing.

Genjutsu is when someone uses their own chakra to infiltrate the mind of someone else to make them see, hear, or do what they want, like mind control almost

Taijutsu is the use of physical arts. Using ones mental and physical energy to its fullest.

Kenjutsu is like sword arts. By using the sword as a main way of attacking, can be used in collaboration with ninjutsu, taijutsu, or genjutsu.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    A ninja is like a soldier. They are people who come from clans that have special ability to use chakra.

Chakra is a natural energy the resides in the bodies of living things, and can be manipulated and controlled by people who are able to.

Ninjutsu is the result of one who is able to use their inner chakras and bring them out resulting in doing things like moving at high speeds, creating illusiions, or manipulating the elements.

Elements are the things that make up all life on earth.

Elemental jutsu are abilities used by mixing ones inner element with their chakra, resulting in the creation of an external elemental creation, like fire breathing.

Genjutsu is when someone uses their own chakra to infiltrate the mind of someone else to make them see, hear, or do what they want, like mind control almost

Taijutsu is the use of physical arts. Using ones mental and physical energy to its fullest.

Kenjutsu is like sword arts. By using the sword as a main way of attacking, can be used in collaboration with ninjutsu, taijutsu, or genjutsu.
    Good, I like how you explain it with your own words ^^

Elements are the natural essences found in the narutoverse, this being water, fire, wind, earth and lightning. You drink water, you heat yourself with fire, you feel the breeze of the wind, you stand in earth, and see lightning during thunderstorms.

Taijutsu are the physical arts, correct. They can use chakra to make stronger attacks or to make more pinpoint attacks (such as Hyugas). They also may require no chakra, but pure raw skill (The best example would be Rock Lee).

-------------------

Now please explain me everything you know about fire in the narutoverse and in real life; it's weaknesses and strengths, how can it be useful, and an example of at least 3 characters from the manga/anime who use fire, in detail.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, I like how you explain it with your own words ^^

Elements are the natural essences found in the narutoverse, this being water, fire, wind, earth and lightning. You drink water, you heat yourself with fire, you feel the breeze of the wind, you stand in earth, and see lightning during thunderstorms.

Taijutsu are the physical arts, correct. They can use chakra to make stronger attacks or to make more pinpoint attacks (such as Hyugas). They also may require no chakra, but pure raw skill (The best example would be Rock Lee).

-------------------

Now please explain me everything you know about fire in the narutoverse and in real life; it's weaknesses and strengths, how can it be useful, and an example of at least 3 characters from the manga/anime who use fire, in detail.
    Fire is one of earth's basic elements. It can reach many different temperatures and be either useful or hurtful, either way, it is still a dangerous element to handle. It can be used to heat objects, warm stuff, and cook. Can also be used as a weapon to kill.

Its weakness is obviously water, a powerful enough wind can blow out a small flame, but a big enough flame will absorb the wind and increase in size and power!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fire is one of earth's basic elements. It can reach many different temperatures and be either useful or hurtful, either way, it is still a dangerous element to handle. It can be used to heat objects, warm stuff, and cook. Can also be used as a weapon to kill.

Its weakness is obviously water, a powerful enough wind can blow out a small flame, but a big enough flame will absorb the wind and increase in size and power!
    Good points. Though if a weak wind collides with fire, it won't absorb it and become stronger, but become weaker. The reason is because both technique have their own momentum; making them collide with reduce the speed of the fire and possibly it's size.

A-rank fire vs A-rank water or above: Water drowns the fire and continues at you in a weakened state.
    A-rank fire vs B-rank water: Both techniques cancel each other, leaving steam (amount of steam depends on water used and the size of the fireball).
    A-rank fire vs S-rank Wind: Both techniques cancel each other.
    A-rank Fire vs A-rank Wind: Fire collides with the wind and continues in a weakened state.
    A-rank fire B-rank wind: Fire hits the wind and continues weakened.

Now, can you tell me three fire users? (Not Sasuke or Kakashi)

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good points. Though if a weak wind collides with fire, it won't absorb it and become stronger, but become weaker. The reason is because both technique have their own momentum; making them collide with reduce the speed of the fire and possibly it's size.

A-rank fire vs A-rank water or above: Water drowns the fire and continues at you in a weakened state.
    A-rank fire vs B-rank water: Both techniques cancel each other, leaving steam (amount of steam depends on water used and the size of the fireball).
    A-rank fire vs S-rank Wind: Both techniques cancel each other.
    A-rank Fire vs A-rank Wind: Fire collides with the wind and continues in a weakened state.
    A-rank fire B-rank wind: Fire hits the wind and continues weakened.

Now, can you tell me three fire users? (Not Sasuke or Kakashi)
    Oh yes
    Itachi Uchiha
    Madara Uchiha
    Kakuzu

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh yes
    Itachi Uchiha
    Madara Uchiha
    Kakuzu
    So any questions so far?

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mmmm....nope

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok then ^^

Now we will start by activating your fire chakra affinity. Now please, accompany me to the top of that mountain *Points to mountain*

*Walks toward the mountain*

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Um, okay.
    *walks along side you*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Um, okay.
    *walks along side you*
    *reaches top of volcano*

Ok, now I want you to sit close to the end of the volcano. I want you to concentrate in the heat that it radiates, the ravage fury of fire, and the warm feeling of life. Meditate as you sense these different sensations related with fire. As you do so, relax your muscles and also concentrate in your chakra flow. Try to observe how your chakra reacts to the heat. Sense the warmth in your own body and in nature itself.

Try.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*reaches top of volcano*

Ok, now I want you to sit close to the end of the volcano. I want you to concentrate in the heat that it radiates, the ravage fury of fire, and the warm feeling of life. Meditate as you sense these different sensations related with fire. As you do so, relax your muscles and also concentrate in your chakra flow. Try to observe how your chakra reacts to the heat. Sense the warmth in your own body and in nature itself.

Try.
    Lukaria goes to next to the mouth of the volcano. There, she sits and meditates. She then focuses her chakra. She makes her chakra flow throughout her body. She imagines flames, and heat. While doing so, she begins to feel her chakra develop a burning sensation. Like an invigorating fire.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lukaria goes to next to the mouth of the volcano. There, she sits and meditates. She then focuses her chakra. She makes her chakra flow throughout her body. She imagines flames, and heat. While doing so, she begins to feel her chakra develop a burning sensation. Like an invigorating fire.
    Now I want you to hold this piece of paper *gives you piece of paper*
    and channel your chakra through your hand and the paper. Think on that burning, warm sensation, and materialize it into a real flame. If you do it correctly, you will be bursting the paper in fire.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now I want you to hold this piece of paper *gives you piece of paper*
    and channel your chakra through your hand and the paper. Think on that burning, warm sensation, and materialize it into a real flame. If you do it correctly, you will be bursting the paper in fire.
    Lukaria takes your paper. She then concentrates on it. She meditates and focuses her chakra, again, imagining the power and heat of fire, she channels her chakras and her body begins to burn like a strong fire. As she feels the powerful sensation, she focuses the chakra into the paper, burning it into ashes.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lukaria takes your paper. She then concentrates on it. She meditates and focuses her chakra, again, imagining the power and heat of fire, she channels her chakras and her body begins to burn like a strong fire. As she feels the powerful sensation, she focuses the chakra into the paper, burning it into ashes.
    Well done, you have unlocked your fire affinity ^^

My teaching style is based on two parts: RP and explanation.

RP Style
    1. RP style is a small description on what your character does in order to achieve the successful completion of the jutsu. It also trains your skills in description and knowledge of the RP, which be highly critical for battles.
    I will always have a clone available for you to do your jutsu on, but I do not want in your description that you actually contact him with it, because to me that seems you don't want the training but just get the jutsu done. Example:

Bad post:

I quickly build up a large amount of fire chakra into my stomach. Then I quickly make the fire rise from my stomach up my throat into my mouth. Then as it is releasing my mouth I quickly focus and make it form into a large ball of fire that heads towards you clone. The fire ball hitting him and taking him out so we can head to the next jutsu.

Good Post:

I quickly build up a large amount of fire chakra into my stomach. Then I quickly make the fire rise from my stomach up my throat into my mouth. Then as it is releasing my mouth I quickly focus and make it form into a large ball of fire that heads towards you clone.

Explanation style
    2. Explanation style is the way you will describe me the next things from a jutsu:

a) Picture of the technique (if possible):
    b) The strengths of the technique:
    c) The weakness of the technique:
    d) How would you use it in a battle:
    e) How would you use it along another jutsu:
    f) How to defend against the technique:

If you are unable to fill every single one of them you can leave it blank, but I expect you to at least have 2 or more examples in each category if possible. You can use narutopedia to answer this questions, I would recommend it.

Also, after finishing the D-ranks we will move on quicker, but at the moment we will do only one at the time for you to understand the format.

Any questions?

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well done, you have unlocked your fire affinity ^^

My teaching style is based on two parts: RP and explanation.

RP Style
    1. RP style is a small description on what your character does in order to achieve the successful completion of the jutsu. It also trains your skills in description and knowledge of the RP, which be highly critical for battles.
    I will always have a clone available for you to do your jutsu on, but I do not want in your description that you actually contact him with it, because to me that seems you don't want the training but just get the jutsu done. Example:

Bad post:

I quickly build up a large amount of fire chakra into my stomach. Then I quickly make the fire rise from my stomach up my throat into my mouth. Then as it is releasing my mouth I quickly focus and make it form into a large ball of fire that heads towards you clone. The fire ball hitting him and taking him out so we can head to the next jutsu.

Good Post:

I quickly build up a large amount of fire chakra into my stomach. Then I quickly make the fire rise from my stomach up my throat into my mouth. Then as it is releasing my mouth I quickly focus and make it form into a large ball of fire that heads towards you clone.

Explanation style
    2. Explanation style is the way you will describe me the next things from a jutsu:

If you are unable to fill every single one of them you can leave it blank, but I expect you to at least have 2 or more examples in each category if possible. You can use narutopedia to answer this questions, I would recommend it.

Also, after finishing the D-ranks we will move on quicker, but at the moment we will do only one at the time for you to understand the format.

Any questions?
    nope, im familiar with this

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nope, im familiar with this
    OK then, let's start with the first technique.

What you do in this technique, is concentrate fire chakra in your lungs and inhale, combining your chakra with the air you just inhale. Next you will exhale, and by using high friction of the air, you will create a small fireball.

Now try it ^^

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OK then, let's start with the first technique.

What you do in this technique, is concentrate fire chakra in your lungs and inhale, combining your chakra with the air you just inhale. Next you will exhale, and by using high friction of the air, you will create a small fireball.

Now try it ^^
    Lukaria channels her new found fire chakra in her body into her lungs. She then takes a big inhale of air, combining her channeled chakra into the air. She then blows the air mixed with her fire chakra out of her mouth, creating a fire ball.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lukaria channels her new found fire chakra in her body into her lungs. She then takes a big inhale of air, combining her channeled chakra into the air. She then blows the air mixed with her fire chakra out of her mouth, creating a fire ball.
    *You only blow air*

Remember to manipulate the air in your lungs much better. At the moment you just blew air combined with fire chakra, though you didn't manipulate it in order to produce the desired outcome. Concentrate in the shape of the fireball, create friction in order for the fire chakra to react and create fire.

Try again, please.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*You only blow air*

Remember to manipulate the air in your lungs much better. At the moment you just blew air combined with fire chakra, though you didn't manipulate it in order to produce the desired outcome. Concentrate in the shape of the fireball, create friction in order for the fire chakra to react and create fire.

Try again, please.
    Lukaria: "Alright.."

Lukaria concentrates once again on her chakra. and once again mixes it with the air in her lungs. Imagining the heat and force of flames, she makes her concentrated chakra rise from the depths of her core and into her lungs, blowing out a fireball

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lukaria: "Alright.."

Lukaria concentrates once again on her chakra. and once again mixes it with the air in her lungs. Imagining the heat and force of flames, she makes her concentrated chakra rise from the depths of her core and into her lungs, blowing out a fireball
    Good Job, you learned:

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Release: Small fire
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.
    Now for the next part:

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.