• THIS IS FLAME STARTER..!

2 10.00%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Legendary Hokage ftg liger bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

messi is a more lethal player than ronaldo IMO....ronaldo is a more complete player though

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    You need to read my post here I'll post it here.

^Your post..

Mine^
    So neither have I agree with you or him, so GTFO
    What the hell are you talking about that. Your pointing out one team, but don't look at others? Are you stupid? Madrid won the Spanish cup, was there a red card? So, GTFO
    Really? Ok, so Liverpool, Milan, and Madrid golden days they were given to them also right? The best coaches, players, legend have considered this Barcelona team to be the best ATM and some of have considered them to be best in world, so the **** I care about your opinion who is illiterate in this subject.
    Wrong again...CR and Mou had an argument, so CR got punished. Casillas in the start of this season after the Madrid VS Barcelona game for the cup called Xavi and apologized on behalf of Madrid Mou also benched him for two games as he didn't take it lightly, so is casillas selfish too? Ronaldo has been selfish in all the Barcelona game this season.
    Hey retard, I'm disagreeing with you stop jumping on my bandwagon. You think CR7 is better which is LMFAO. I know Messi is better. I don't see how we are on the same page as you claim. :flaw:
    Anyway I can't continue on speaking with an illiterate person in football.
    get ur head out of ur ass for a sec..a factor is not an ability...and jus for ur info efficiency is not a factor in football...u could take 10 shots n if only ones goes in, thats what counts...record books dont care about how many goals u scored in how many games..its how many goals one scored. so take ur bs elsewhere

i guess its too much to expect u to count to 3, i mentioned 3 left out 1
    actuali di maria got red carded...if i recal corectli, if not my bad

i duno, were they? but i know many of the ones barca won were...i didn say dey wer so shit dey cudn hav won on der own, but the way dey won is pathetic, n its not my opinion..anyone who dusn hav dey head up odas ass like u wud see that..even j.m made similar comments so go f urself

two ppl got on his bad books for diff reason...c.r cuz he didn listen to instructions n casillas cuz he went out of line, infact p.leon had similar prob wit j.m...i dun recal sayin dey got benched for d same reason so stop make up ur stories like a ***** would

go dig urself a hole n liv in itcuz ur int level not much more higher than one of a caveman, if u think messi is better than ronaldo dats ur prob but get the facts right. ronaldo is faster, stronger, and has more ways to score than messi does...messi is a better dribbler

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by s0ulja View Post
    get ur head out of ur ass for a sec..a factor is not an ability...and jus for ur info efficiency is not a factor in football...u could take 10 shots n if only ones goes in, thats what counts...record books dont care about how many goals u scored in how many games..its how many goals one scored. so take ur bs elsewhere

i guess its too much to expect u to count to 3, i mentioned 3 left out 1
    actuali di maria got red carded...if i recal corectli, if not my bad

i duno, were they? but i know many of the ones barca won were...i didn say dey wer so shit dey cudn hav won on der own, but the way dey won is pathetic, n its not my opinion..anyone who dusn hav dey head up odas ass like u wud see that..even j.m made similar comments so go f urself

two ppl got on his bad books for diff reason...c.r cuz he didn listen to instructions n casillas cuz he went out of line, infact p.leon had similar prob wit j.m...i dun recal sayin dey got benched for d same reason so stop make up ur stories like a ***** would

go dig urself a hole n liv in itcuz ur int level not much more higher than one of a caveman, if u think messi is better than ronaldo dats ur prob but get the facts right. ronaldo is faster, stronger, and has more ways to score than messi does...messi is a better dribbler
    You mad bro?

Status
    Sep 2011
    t

Messi >>> Ronaldo

By teh way ,4 goals today and still 2 minutes remaining .

Status
    Jun 2011
    yeaa nooo SARA IS THE BEST

Messi!!!!!!!

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Messi! Messi! Messi!

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

I hope this is a joke, Ronaldo is not even the best player in R.Madrid, Casillas the goalkeeper is, Messi is aiming to be the best in history, thats your answer, plus Messi has scored more and given more goals than Ronaldo in every season, Ronaldo just won the league top scorer not most goals per season, overall Messi is way better despite being a playmaker, not a real "9", he plays a fake one, thats why he tends to go back and ask for the ball. He has won the Champions League top scorer 3 times in a row and practically the current ones its his too with the 5 goals against leverkusen, and obviously the 3 Ballon d'or in a row. Compare Ronaldo to the likes of Rooney, Zlatan, Drogba, Robbenand those kind of great players. Not with Messi they are on different levels.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

messi by a distance

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Lionel Messi is the greatest player of all time, and it will only be until he's retired that the majority of people will see this........

Page 3 of 3 « First 123