View Poll Results: Ronaldo VS Messi

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ronaldo

    7 35.00%
  • Messi

    9 45.00%
  • Both

    2 10.00%
  • THIS IS FLAME STARTER..!

    2 10.00%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59
  1. #41
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,293
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    So, Ronaldo didn't have a team with United or Madrid?

    United he had Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, and so forth.

    Madrid he has Ozil, Benzema, Di Maria, Alonso, and so on.

    For people not following about to reach HT and Barcelona scored the first goal thru Sanchez and Messi sets up play VS Bayer Leverkusen.
    On the only real chance in this match; which shows the importance of efficiency in football. But ReLax, this performance of Barca is far far from what I awaited for a team whose only real "achievable" priority is now the Champions League.
     
         

  2. #42
    Smiling Assassin s0ulja's Avatar
    Status
    s0ulja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,771
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Both Messi and Ronaldo are more in striking position now and thus both of them crosses much less than what they were doing 2-3 years ago. And both are very good in crossing technique-wise. I prefer Ronaldo's crosses for one reason because he knows when to alternate between powerful and smooth crosses better and in for a defender, it's a real mess to defend against a powerful cross. That doesn't take anything for Messi's crossing ability though. Messi surpass Ronaldo in passing skills thanks to his adaptation in Barca.

    Composure is something. Efficiency is an ability. And Ronaldo is not one of the coolest finisher in the world. He's good but he makes many wrong choices in front of goal too. And it's not only about a Messi v/s Casillas. I'm speaking about all matches and it's recurrant that Messi makes the better decisions he get from his chances. Neither of them is the best finisher right now in my eyes though.

    That doesn't get have anything to do with team style. Every team embodies some kind of teamplay but the best teamplay embodiment is at Barcelona.

    I don't need to google anything. I've seen enough football to know what ball control means - don't know for you though.

    They both are set pieces; thus why I put them in the same category. I could have put Corner kicking in it too but both really takes corners.

    Prove me that the amount of goals that Ronaldo scored with his left foot is nearly the same as the amount Messi put wit his right foot.

    He did do the defensive dip at ManU unlike Messi. So sorry, it's definitely not a tie.

    Btw, there are many factors and traits that I deemed insignificant or no-so-important; it's not that I "ran out of traits" for Messi.

    If I were to choose between CR7 and Messi as a manager though; I'll admit I'll go for Ronaldo though for diverse reasons.

    Frankly, I was hoping you'd prove me wrong with stats and vids ect... but unfortunately, you just seem to neglect my analysis and that's not the type of debate I like. It seems pointless to me. If you deem me wrong - don't state it, prove it - that's what I like in a debate. So please end this discussion if you're not going to do like this.
    i don't know about messi but ronaldo stil plays winger postion so i duno wer ur getting ur info from

    AGAIN EFFICIENCY IS NOT AN ABILITY

    ofcuz it does, if ur team play a passing game u'l pass more

    from ur explaination u clearly don't know what ball control is

    free kick and penalti kicks are two different abilities, n ronaldo trumps messi in both so weda u can get that thru ur head or not doesn matter

    i watch the game to enjoy it, not to sit der and tally up who score how many goals with which foot..if thats wat tickles ur fancy den go google it..im sure der r odas like u

    ronaldo wins more tacks when he tracks back but messi does more tracking back

    yes mate evri1's an expert on their couch...heres some advice, get on the field and kick a ball
    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    So, Ronaldo didn't have a team with United or Madrid?

    United he had Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, and so forth.

    Madrid he has Ozil, Benzema, Di Maria, Alonso, and so on.

    For people not following about to reach HT and Barcelona scored the first goal thru Sanchez and Messi sets up play VS Bayer Leverkusen.
    y u comparing two different points? that point was strictli about messi
    but since u brought it up..in man utd he always der go to man, had the freedom to do what he liked..and the one that complimented most to his style was tevez not the ones u mentioned
    in madrid, his isnt given that b'cuz madrid play a different game dats wer the players u mentioned come into play, in fact he had problems adjusting to the new style and was benched few games b'cuz he would hog like he did at man utd
     
         

  3. #43
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    On the only real chance in this match; which shows the importance of efficiency in football. But ReLax, this performance of Barca is far far from what I awaited for a team whose only real "achievable" priority is now the Champions League.
    I will post the response for this in our thread. The score went 1-1 after half and now its 2-1 Barcelona thanks to a pass by Cesc and finish by Sanchez.'


    AGAIN EFFICIENCY IS NOT AN ABILITY
    It's not an ability, but its a talent anyone can kick a ball, but can they have efficiency...NOO.

    ofcuz it does, if ur team play a passing game u'l pass more

    from ur explaination u clearly don't know what ball control is
    Football is about passing, if your not passing than I clearly don't understand what game your playing/watching.

    free kick and penalti kicks are two different abilities, n ronaldo trumps messi in both so weda u can get that thru ur head or not doesn matter
    They are set pieces at the end, and how is Ronaldo the best at FK when he hits the wall 70% of the time and scores after taking 30+ FK?

    i watch the game to enjoy it, not to sit der and tally up who score how many goals with which foot..if thats wat tickles ur fancy den go google it..im sure der r odas like u
    Than where the hack are you getting your facts from? Your posting like you know whos better, but yet you don't know statistic of both players. Nevertheless Messi has won Ballon D'or 3 times in a row and over Ronaldo. We clearly know who the world thinks is the better one.

    y u comparing two different points? that point was strictli about messi
    but since u brought it up..in man utd he always der go to man, had the freedom to do what he liked..and the one that complimented most to his style was tevez not the ones u mentioned
    in madrid, his isnt given that b'cuz madrid play a different game dats wer the players u mentioned come into play, in fact he had problems adjusting to the new style and was benched few games b'cuz he would hog like he did at man utd
    What are talking about? You spoke about Messi having a team and make it seem like Ronaldo never had a team? He, did and go look at Vids he had some good chemistry with Rooney, so don't give me that Tevez crap only. As far as Madrid goes...

    Benzema has 16 assists, Ozil has 13 assists, and Di Maria has 13 assists. I failed to see your logic? They play a passing game, their set up (assists) speak for themselves.
     
         

  4. #44
    Smiling Assassin s0ulja's Avatar
    Status
    s0ulja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,771
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    It's not an ability, but its a talent anyone can kick a ball, but can they have efficiency...NOO.

    Football is about passing, if your not passing than I clearly don't understand what game your playing/watching.

    They are set pieces at the end, and how is Ronaldo the best at FK when he hits the wall 70% of the time and scores after taking 30+ FK?

    Than where the hack are you getting your facts from? Your posting like you know whos better, but yet you don't know statistic of both players. Nevertheless Messi has won Ballon D'or 3 times in a row and over Ronaldo. We clearly know who the world thinks is the better one.


    What are talking about? You spoke about Messi having a team and make it seem like Ronaldo never had a team? He, did and go look at Vids he had some good chemistry with Rooney, so don't give me that Tevez crap only. As far as Madrid goes...

    Benzema has 16 assists, Ozil has 13 assists, and Di Maria has 13 assists. I failed to see your logic? They play a passing game, their set up (assists) speak for themselves.
    its not an ability..case closed

    i did not say it wasn't passing so where are u throwing urself? i said there different types, messi' is beeter at one and ronaldo is better at another..making it a tie

    again, free kick and pentalty kick require different skill sets, if u think its the same then ur just plain stupid...yes they are set pieces so is corner kicks but stop being an ignorant prick and accept the facts..
    again 70%..what does that hav to do with anything? n jus for d record those numbers are mis leading since many times he hits it, keeper parries and another player jus taps it in the goals

    going back to my first point where u had a spasm over...the only reason messi is winning it b'cuz of barca, on the pitch n off the pitch...can u explain to me why he won d 2nd one? when iniesta done as much as him with barca, won the euros with spain, won the world cup with spain, not to mention scoring the winner..yet it was messi that got it..no u cant, just like u cant answer why the refs r always giving stupid red cards to oppositions jus so barca can win these titles...thats the problem wit the likes of u that drown urselves in numbers

    yes the likes of u evaluate a game by the 3-4mins of highlights u see...football is a 90min game..try evaluating that.
    and no, i did not say ronaldo did not have a team that was u interpretation of it, i made two separate points, u read it as one so im not even gona bother with that

    if u wana kiss his ass do it elsewhere
     
         
    Last edited by s0ulja; 02-15-2012 at 02:06 AM.

  5. #45
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    its not an ability..case closed
    Where did I say it was an ability? *SMH*

    i did not say it wasn't passing so where are u throwing urself? i said there different types, messi' is beeter at one and ronaldo is better at another..making it a tie
    Passing is passing, I don't seem to understand where your getting different kinds. If someone is good at passing it also requires vision and reading plays, so there isn't different kind of passing, it all comes down to one thing (Cross, through balls, pass = passing).

    again, free kick and pentalty kick require different skill sets, if u think its the same then ur just plain stupid...yes they are set pieces so is corner kicks but stop being an ignorant prick and accept the facts..
    again 70%..what does that hav to do with anything? n jus for d record those numbers are mis leading since many times he hits it, keeper parries and another player jus taps it in the goals
    Clearly your lacking in reading skills. Where did I say they were the same. I said set peice, which you agreed with. *SMH*

    going back to my first point where u had a spasm over...the only reason messi is winning it b'cuz of barca, on the pitch n off the pitch...can u explain to me why he won d 2nd one? when iniesta done as much as him with barca, won the euros with spain, won the world cup with spain, not to mention scoring the winner..yet it was messi that got it..no u cant, just like u cant answer why the refs r always giving stupid red cards to oppositions jus so barca can win these titles...thats the problem wit the likes of u that drown urselves in numbers
    First off the Inesita was injured during that campaign with Barcelona reason why Mou was mad that Inesita was in the top 3 when he was injured most the season. Sneijder, and Milito both also deserved it, but clearly FIFA, and the people believed Messi deserved it as he has been from another planet. The Euros happened 2 years ago, so that's relevant. Ineista should have won that the year your precious Ronaldo won it. This year I thought Xavi deserved it, but guess what Messi got it because clearly he was the better one.

    As far as reffing goes, how the hell do I know. If the opposing team plays rugby instead of football they will get a red card I don't know what you expect from that.

    As I said tomorrow if Barcelona have had some fishy business going on, they will lose all respect and what they earned in the past few years would go to waste like it happen to Juventus.

    yes the likes of u evaluate a game by the 3-4mins of highlights u see...football is a 90min game..try evaluating that.
    and no, i did not say ronaldo did not have a team that was u interpretation of it, i made two separate points, u read it as one so im not even gona bother with that
    Nothing to say? Thought so..

    Stop being all but hurt on this matter. If there is anyone kissing ass it's you towards Ronaldo, so take your own advice.
     
         

  6. #46
    Smiling Assassin s0ulja's Avatar
    Status
    s0ulja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,771
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Where did I say it was an ability? *SMH*

    Passing is passing, I don't seem to understand where your getting different kinds. If someone is good at passing it also requires vision and reading plays, so there isn't different kind of passing, it all comes down to one thing (Cross, through balls, pass = passing).

    Clearly your lacking in reading skills. Where did I say they were the same. I said set peice, which you agreed with. *SMH*

    First off the Inesita was injured during that campaign with Barcelona reason why Mou was mad that Inesita was in the top 3 when he was injured most the season. Sneijder, and Milito both also deserved it, but clearly FIFA, and the people believed Messi deserved it as he has been from another planet. The Euros happened 2 years ago, so that's relevant. Ineista should have won that the year your precious Ronaldo won it. This year I thought Xavi deserved it, but guess what Messi got it because clearly he was the better one.

    As far as reffing goes, how the hell do I know. If the opposing team plays rugby instead of football they will get a red card I don't know what you expect from that.

    As I said tomorrow if Barcelona have had some fishy business going on, they will lose all respect and what they earned in the past few years would go to waste like it happen to Juventus.

    Nothing to say? Thought so..

    Stop being all but hurt on this matter. If there is anyone kissing ass it's you towards Ronaldo, so take your own advice.
    are u being serious or jus trolling?
    -it was ur mate that u carried over for htat said it was an ability not me

    -refer to previous point

    -refer to first point

    -i don't recal saying ronaldo should have won, i myself aint the biggest fan of ronaldo, i prefer the Brazilian one, what i was getin at is i dun take dose awards into consideration...as far as this thread goes c.r is better

    -u make a good comedian :flaw: ref hav been helpin barca long before the recent el classico match ups..if u recal against chelsea, against inter, against arsenal..unnecessary red cards,
    n no the other team dusn play rugby, other team plays football until barca turns it into a hollywood movie thats when they start coppin hits..if u cry wolf don't complain when the wolf comes to bite

    i'm not saying they r a bad team, even though i am a madrid supporter i used to like barca under frank rijkaard, then they used to play honest football now they r a joke

    what u mean nothing to say? i didn comment cuz dats a story u made up in ur head, so how am i suppose to respond to somthing i didn say in the first place?
    what i said was at man utd he was given more freedom to do what he wanted, so if he wanted to make a solo effort on goal he was able to, but under j.m he doesn't have that freedom, j.m made him into more of a team player so wer u throwing urself?

    i'm not kissing anyones ass..its u kissing ur mates ass, taking over for him yet ur saying the same things i've been saying to him from the start...go back and read all the responses. cuz clearli ur confused
     
         

  7. #47
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    are u being serious or jus trolling?
    -it was ur mate that u carried over for htat said it was an ability not me
    I disagreed with his response...

    "It's not an ability, but its a talent anyone can kick a ball, but can they have efficiency...NOO."

    Thats what I said, so STFU


    -i don't recal saying ronaldo should have won, i myself aint the biggest fan of ronaldo, i prefer the Brazilian one, what i was getin at is i dun take dose awards into consideration...as far as this thread goes c.r is better
    Well the votes clearly say other wise...

    -u make a good comedian ref hav been helpin barca long before the recent el classico match ups..if u recal against chelsea, against inter, against arsenal..unnecessary red cards,
    n no the other team dusn play rugby, other team plays football until barca turns it into a hollywood movie thats when they start coppin hits..if u cry wolf don't complain when the wolf comes to bite
    Inter? really? did you watch the game? It was a karma to Barcelona as to what happen to Chelsea the year before. Barcelona got many PK that were not given..Ibra shirt ripped in the box which was evidence enough of contact which wasn't given to Barca. So, they aren't in this category.

    Every club has had a a call like this go for them, Madrid have had red cards given for them also for unnecessary reasons in past and present.

    i'm not saying they r a bad team, even though i am a madrid supporter i used to like barca under frank rijkaard, then they used to play honest football now they r a joke
    Clearly this team is better than Rijaard, and clearly didn't hear the rumours Mou spoke of his during their semi-final he saw Rijaard go into the room of the officials which later was told that Rajiaard wanted to speak with them, but they didn't allow it.

    what u mean nothing to say? i didn comment cuz dats a story u made up in ur head, so how am i suppose to respond to somthing i didn say in the first place?
    what i said was at man utd he was given more freedom to do what he wanted, so if he wanted to make a solo effort on goal he was able to, but under j.m he doesn't have that freedom, j.m made him into more of a team player so wer u throwing urself?
    Please don't get freedom and selfish confused here. Ronaldo was a selfish player at Man U. His first year at Madrid he was also, your a Madrid fan, but you don't know what the Madrid support call Ronaldo after the past few classic...'selfish'

    'm not kissing anyones ass..its u kissing ur mates ass, taking over for him yet ur saying the same things i've been saying to him from the start...go back and read all the responses. cuz clearli ur confused
    I didn't jump in for anyone I read your BS post and responded. For your kind info the guy (Escorp) supports Man U and prefers Madrid over Barcelona, Ronaldo over Messi. He's against Barcelona about 90% of the time. I'm more surpassed that he tied Messi and Ronaldo together, but nevertheless he prefers Ronaldo, but his a brain to think about this and put it up. So stfu when you don't know what your saying.
     
         

  8. #48
    Smiling Assassin s0ulja's Avatar
    Status
    s0ulja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,771
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    I disagreed with his response...

    "It's not an ability, but its a talent anyone can kick a ball, but can they have efficiency...NOO."

    Thats what I said, so STFU

    Well the votes clearly say other wise...

    Inter? really? did you watch the game? It was a karma to Barcelona as to what happen to Chelsea the year before. Barcelona got many PK that were not given..Ibra shirt ripped in the box which was evidence enough of contact which wasn't given to Barca. So, they aren't in this category.

    Every club has had a a call like this go for them, Madrid have had red cards given for them also for unnecessary reasons in past and present.

    Clearly this team is better than Rijaard, and clearly didn't hear the rumours Mou spoke of his during their semi-final he saw Rijaard go into the room of the officials which later was told that Rajiaard wanted to speak with them, but they didn't allow it.

    Please don't get freedom and selfish confused here. Ronaldo was a selfish player at Man U. His first year at Madrid he was also, your a Madrid fan, but you don't know what the Madrid support call Ronaldo after the past few classic...'selfish'

    I didn't jump in for anyone I read your BS post and responded. For your kind info the guy (Escorp) supports Man U and prefers Madrid over Barcelona, Ronaldo over Messi. He's against Barcelona about 90% of the time. I'm more surpassed that he tied Messi and Ronaldo together, but nevertheless he prefers Ronaldo, but his a brain to think about this and put it up. So stfu when you don't know what your saying.
    u disagree with him, yet u respond to me wen i was disagreeing wit him from the beginning...wers the logic in that?

    votes..LOL

    der u go again...i was talking about the stupid red cards, i didn mention d madrid ones cuz den u'd accuse me of being biased but yes in every el classico in last two seasons madrid got unnecessary red card that jus further reinforces my point. n no i did not watch the game..i cbb waking up 4.30am to watch other teams play

    y is this team better? b'cuz they won more trophies? how many of them were given to them and how many of them they won? sorry but i preferred the ronaldinho-show

    i dun pay attention to rumours thanks

    if u read few posts back..i mentioned the was on the bench few games b'cuz of his selfishness...that mentatilty was ok with fergie but j.m didn take it too well

    u read my bulshit post and responded yet ur jus repeating wat i was sayin to the other dude..rnt u a genius

    i dont reali care who he goes for, i was responding to his analysis

    read before u get another spasm..so far all u've done is tel me the things i've been telling that guy for the last few pages :flaw:
     
         

  9. #49
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    u disagree with him, yet u respond to me wen i was disagreeing wit him from the beginning...wers the logic in that?
    You need to read my post here I'll post it here.

    efficiency??? who cares about ur shots to goal ratio...wat counts is goals, that will have to go to ronaldo
    ^Your post..

    Efficiency is a major factor in football you should know that...

    Ronaldo has played 445 and scored 243 goals. He has played 10 seasons.

    Messi has played 307 games and scored 217 goals. He has played 7 seasons.

    So, Ronaldo has played 138 games more than Messi, but scored only 26 goals in those games if you calculate and look at it from that perspective.

    Messi averages 31 goals a season.

    Ronaldo averages 24 goals a season.

    If we even look at it your way Messi is still the better one in the efficiency category.

    Although this season Messi has been having problems and Ronaldo seems like the better one, despite Messi out playing him in most Clasico this season.
    Mine^

    So neither have I agree with you or him, so GTFO

    der u go again...i was talking about the stupid red cards, i didn mention d madrid ones cuz den u'd accuse me of being biased but yes in every el classico in last two seasons madrid got unnecessary red card that jus further reinforces my point. n no i did not watch the game..i cbb waking up 4.30am to watch other teams play
    What the hell are you talking about that. Your pointing out one team, but don't look at others? Are you stupid? Madrid won the Spanish cup, was there a red card? So, GTFO

    y is this team better? b'cuz they won more trophies? how many of them were given to them and how many of them they won? sorry but i preferred the ronaldinho-show
    Really? Ok, so Liverpool, Milan, and Madrid golden days they were given to them also right? The best coaches, players, legend have considered this Barcelona team to be the best ATM and some of have considered them to be best in world, so the **** I care about your opinion who is illiterate in this subject.

    if u read few posts back..i mentioned the was on the bench few games b'cuz of his selfishness...that mentatilty was ok with fergie but j.m didn take it too well
    Wrong again...CR and Mou had an argument, so CR got punished. Casillas in the start of this season after the Madrid VS Barcelona game for the cup called Xavi and apologized on behalf of Madrid Mou also benched him for two games as he didn't take it lightly, so is casillas selfish too? Ronaldo has been selfish in all the Barcelona game this season.

    u read my bulshit post and responded yet ur jus repeating wat i was sayin to the other dude..rnt u a genius
    Hey retard, I'm disagreeing with you stop jumping on my bandwagon. You think CR7 is better which is LMFAO. I know Messi is better. I don't see how we are on the same page as you claim. :flaw:

    Anyway I can't continue on speaking with an illiterate person in football.
     
         
    Last edited by ReLax -; 02-15-2012 at 05:28 PM.

  10. #50
    Rozzy's Avatar
    Status
    Rozzy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,155
    Location
    Ireland buddyyy :D
    I iz back O_O
     

    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    Demba Ba
     
         

  11. #51
    Legendary Hokage ftg liger bomb's Avatar
    Status
    ftg liger bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    74
    Location
    Ryozanpaku
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    messi is a more lethal player than ronaldo IMO....ronaldo is a more complete player though
     
         

  12. #52
    Smiling Assassin s0ulja's Avatar
    Status
    s0ulja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,771
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    You need to read my post here I'll post it here.

    ^Your post..

    Mine^
    So neither have I agree with you or him, so GTFO
    What the hell are you talking about that. Your pointing out one team, but don't look at others? Are you stupid? Madrid won the Spanish cup, was there a red card? So, GTFO
    Really? Ok, so Liverpool, Milan, and Madrid golden days they were given to them also right? The best coaches, players, legend have considered this Barcelona team to be the best ATM and some of have considered them to be best in world, so the **** I care about your opinion who is illiterate in this subject.
    Wrong again...CR and Mou had an argument, so CR got punished. Casillas in the start of this season after the Madrid VS Barcelona game for the cup called Xavi and apologized on behalf of Madrid Mou also benched him for two games as he didn't take it lightly, so is casillas selfish too? Ronaldo has been selfish in all the Barcelona game this season.
    Hey retard, I'm disagreeing with you stop jumping on my bandwagon. You think CR7 is better which is LMFAO. I know Messi is better. I don't see how we are on the same page as you claim. :flaw:
    Anyway I can't continue on speaking with an illiterate person in football.
    get ur head out of ur ass for a sec..a factor is not an ability...and jus for ur info efficiency is not a factor in football...u could take 10 shots n if only ones goes in, thats what counts...record books dont care about how many goals u scored in how many games..its how many goals one scored. so take ur bs elsewhere

    i guess its too much to expect u to count to 3, i mentioned 3 left out 1
    actuali di maria got red carded...if i recal corectli, if not my bad

    i duno, were they? but i know many of the ones barca won were...i didn say dey wer so shit dey cudn hav won on der own, but the way dey won is pathetic, n its not my opinion..anyone who dusn hav dey head up odas ass like u wud see that..even j.m made similar comments so go f urself

    two ppl got on his bad books for diff reason...c.r cuz he didn listen to instructions n casillas cuz he went out of line, infact p.leon had similar prob wit j.m...i dun recal sayin dey got benched for d same reason so stop make up ur stories like a ***** would

    go dig urself a hole n liv in itcuz ur int level not much more higher than one of a caveman, if u think messi is better than ronaldo dats ur prob but get the facts right. ronaldo is faster, stronger, and has more ways to score than messi does...messi is a better dribbler
     
         

  13. #53
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by s0ulja View Post
    get ur head out of ur ass for a sec..a factor is not an ability...and jus for ur info efficiency is not a factor in football...u could take 10 shots n if only ones goes in, thats what counts...record books dont care about how many goals u scored in how many games..its how many goals one scored. so take ur bs elsewhere

    i guess its too much to expect u to count to 3, i mentioned 3 left out 1
    actuali di maria got red carded...if i recal corectli, if not my bad

    i duno, were they? but i know many of the ones barca won were...i didn say dey wer so shit dey cudn hav won on der own, but the way dey won is pathetic, n its not my opinion..anyone who dusn hav dey head up odas ass like u wud see that..even j.m made similar comments so go f urself

    two ppl got on his bad books for diff reason...c.r cuz he didn listen to instructions n casillas cuz he went out of line, infact p.leon had similar prob wit j.m...i dun recal sayin dey got benched for d same reason so stop make up ur stories like a ***** would

    go dig urself a hole n liv in itcuz ur int level not much more higher than one of a caveman, if u think messi is better than ronaldo dats ur prob but get the facts right. ronaldo is faster, stronger, and has more ways to score than messi does...messi is a better dribbler
    You mad bro?
     
         

  14. #54
    Welcome ! itachi49's Avatar
    Status
    itachi49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,142
    Location
    Soul Society
    t
     



    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    Messi >>> Ronaldo

    By teh way ,4 goals today and still 2 minutes remaining .
     
         

  15. #55
    Moderator Klaus's Avatar
    Status
    Klaus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,627
    Location
    At Worlds End
    yeaa nooo SARA IS THE BEST
     



    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    Messi!!!!!!!
     
         

  16. #56
    An Unlikely Ally Miyuki Yukime's Avatar
    Status
    Miyuki Yukime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    430
    Location
    Iwagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    Messi! Messi! Messi!
     
         

  17. #57
    Senior Member Kinimaster's Avatar
    Status
    Kinimaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,133
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    I hope this is a joke, Ronaldo is not even the best player in R.Madrid, Casillas the goalkeeper is, Messi is aiming to be the best in history, thats your answer, plus Messi has scored more and given more goals than Ronaldo in every season, Ronaldo just won the league top scorer not most goals per season, overall Messi is way better despite being a playmaker, not a real "9", he plays a fake one, thats why he tends to go back and ask for the ball. He has won the Champions League top scorer 3 times in a row and practically the current ones its his too with the 5 goals against leverkusen, and obviously the 3 Ballon d'or in a row. Compare Ronaldo to the likes of Rooney, Zlatan, Drogba, Robbenand those kind of great players. Not with Messi they are on different levels.
     
         

  18. #58
    Member welshfan2k11's Avatar
    Status
    welshfan2k11 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    286
    Location
    Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    messi by a distance
     
         

  19. #59
    Senior Member Ryuu..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ryuu.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    16,754
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

    Lionel Messi is the greatest player of all time, and it will only be until he's retired that the majority of people will see this........
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •