Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

[Bio test - Hiruko] - Phobos

Greetings, Phobos.

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: (Plain field without anything nearby)
    ~ You may use (Hiruko) abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a pair of Cannon Kage Rank Uzumaki Naruto and Hatake Kakashi (with MS) bios for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Good luck, old student.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

Re: [Bio test - Hiruko] - Phobos

Heya there, long time no see.
    bio: Hiruko

let this be fun (:

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Who are you! Tell me your name you scary kid!

Naruto... Calm down, we will finish him of easily, let's do this!

The moment you approach the battle field, Kakashi stomps both his hands on the ground and let's a killing current of lightning travel towards you, this also will block both our visions since the pressure of the lightning that travels trough the ground would let huge earth pieces rise up.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Whilst Kakashi sends the lightning current trough the ground, Naruto focuses his wind chakra trough the clouds, causing a huge tornado to fall upon you with, this also takes it's advantage since the earth pieces that rised up from the ground will combine with the wind making it a tornado with earth pieces within', however, the lightning still strikes you from underneath, so the tornado would not harm the lightning at all.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

And the moment the lightning runs towards you and the tornado falls upon you, kakashi does not take his hands of the ground and keeps them placed on the ground, sending his earth chakra trough the ground causing a huge wall to appear from behind you making you impossible to escape from beneath, above or behind.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Heh, he can't handle our awesome technique huh Kakashi-Sensei!?

It's not over yet... *reveals his third tomoe sharingan*

Last edited by Jokey; 02-13-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

So this is how you treat your old friend, Kakashi..

I am carefuly watching you both as you are about to attack me until you send the lightning at me which blocks my vision of you. As this is coming towards me I also notice the wind rising and sky getting darker a bit as your tornado is forming above.

Not letting you hit me with your jutsu or block my vision for long, I quickly blast myself to my left, avoiding both of the techniques launched at me.
    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

As I am flying, and immediately after blasting myself to the side, I quickly perform three handseals, activating my dark release KG.
    (Kimera no Jutsu) - Chimera Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The Chimera Technique was developed by Hiruko to allow him to compensate for his lack of natural special abilities. It allows Hiruko to access the Kekkai Genkai Abilities Storm Release, Dark Release, Swift Release and Steel release. By activating the Chimera technique Hiruko can then freely change the Kekkai Genkai ability during battle. The user of this technique must first perform the Ox → Horse → Hare hand seals to activate the chimera technique to allow access to the Kekkai Genkai and then when selecting one in order to use another they must use this technique again with performing the same Ox → Horse → Hare hand seals to change the Kekkai Genkai ability.
    Note: Can only be used by Hiruko.

Quickly following it by sending several fire shots that are aimed at both of you.
    (Katon: Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shots
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

I land approximately mid range from my previous position and almost long range from both of you. Keeping the momentum gained by blastin myself to the side, I am now running around you in a cricle.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

The moment you shoot yourself to the left, avoiding both the technique's we aimed at you, Kakashi observes every move you make and keeps an eye on you, as he sees you making the three handseals he sees something changing about your chakra, he cannot see what but he thinks it's suspicious, so the moment you shoot the fire shots he let huge earth walls from your right and left appear whom will crush you.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    gRank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

While that, Naruto handles the fire technique by letting a wind technique to clasp against it causing it to disappear, as the explosion blocks your vision and you are handling the mountain smash, Naruto runs with a great speed towards your direction as he throws a kunai.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

As Naruto runs towards you with a rapid speed, Kakashi concentrates on the clouds and lets a thunder strike you from above.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Naruto, this is bad, if he survives the next move then I will have to kill him with everything I got, we don't have the time to fight him...

ALRIGHT!!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-Test Failed-

inactive for too long