Post Thanks / Like
    You focus on the trivial and
    lose sight of whats important
    change is impossible in this
    fog of ignorance how can we
    evolve if regulation is all
    we've known

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 574 Discussion and 575 Predictions

I hate how people say the chapter isnt good because they know sasuke's in it, I enjoyed it voted 5

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rasengan de grande View Post
    I think you nailed it. i think we havent seen the last of oro
    How would oro have figured out the rinnegan without a rinnegan or even a sharingan to experiment with? It wouldn't make sense for the tablet to tell u how to get rinnegan cuz sasuke would already know how in that case.

The scroll will either point out the weakness of edo tensei or give us crucial information on how danzo, tobi, madara, and perhaps zetsu merged with hashirama cells and/or the weakness of merging with hashirama. Or possibly explain the connection between bijuu chakra and mokuton.

Or it could explain orochimaru's involvement with danzo and the uchiha incident.

Last edited by kibaclaw; 02-15-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its another level of the curse mark.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sasukexx13 View Post
    itachi and sasuke will meet up...

I think suigetsu found the sharingan research scroll that kabutomaru made something about rinnegan and will drastically make sasuke powerfull....What u guys think..

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorohedoro View Post
    kinda disappointing... First off... you would think that a handful of Zetsus wouldn't just blindly charge Sasuke head on! They know he has an absolute defense and fires that don't extinguish shooting from his eyes! Karin was almost as annoying as Suigetsu... Juugo, who hasn't had a spaz out in a while, randomly gets one and discovers Orochimaru's secret hideout? LAME... what the hell did Suigetsu find anyway? I'm going to guess it has something to do with reviving Orochimaru or possibly something to do with Zetsu... Zetsu has been shrouded in a bit of mystery here, I wouldn't be surprised if Zetsu (half of Zetsu could be Obito? would make sense as to how he got the Uchiha DNA) was actually created by Orochimaru, I mean, we know how much the guy likes to splice! There could be a million and one plot twists readily available, and I think Kishi picked the worst ones to go with here. I'm not sure if this was the intention, but it seems like Itachi can see what's going on through Sasuke's eyes, that would assume that Itachi and Sasuke will fight soon.. and dear god please make it soon, these last two chapters have been pretty painful... sorry Kishi, but you deserve this...:flaw:

2/5
    This...the fact we got such a tease with a promise of CARNAGE, just to be frustrated again with lazy plot 'development' and pretty poor action...Sasuke doesn't look nearly as impressive/dangerous (I wanted him to look a little bit crazier I guess) as I was hoping for and Kishi has just clumsily added in a ridiculous opportunity to add in any plot twist that might be convenient later on. Has he planned ANY of this out??

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Tailed Beast View Post
    I am thinking...
    3/5 too much suspense for a weely manga, sasuke looks crazy but if he fight his brother he is still no match, he can still get sealed in the sword... If sasuke trys to kill naruto first its gonna mess tobi plans up, and sasuke is strong but he cant take on Everybody not by himself so i dont know where he gonna play after seeing his brother but he cant do it alone... Not during War... Anyway weak chap so i see y'all next week (going back to reality)

P.S. reading spoilers been more interesting
    :flaw:

P.S.s This war has more talk no jutsu then jutsu in all and
    No deaths...
    The kage shud have help us in iraq war, or kishi rather...lol
    There have been plenty of deaths just none of the main characters and that's because they are badass:noc: .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogli View Post
    I agree with the statement that itachi will convince sasuke to have a change in mind, since sasuke's hatred is fueled by his love for itachi. However, naruto has to fight sasuke. I mean seriously this is one of the most important plots of series.
    Yeah I firmly believe naruto and sasuke will fight but it will not be as it seems. Just as Itachi decieved Sasuke into thinking he was lost I believe sasuke will do the same to naruto in the end. I don't think however that sasuke will give naruto some special power but the gift he gave naruto in the end will be the strength he had to acquire to "catch" sasuke because lets face it, naruto would have never gotten stronger if it weren't for the fact he wanted to save sasuke in the end.

Side note:
    Wasn't it the child of prophecy's job to unite the shinobi world in the end? Wouldn't a peace between sasuke and naruto(examples of the 2 original sage's sons) usher in that peace?

Last edited by Oldspiceman; 02-15-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

it was funny because the carnage that everybody thought that it would be fodder ninja and turns out that it was just a bunch of white zetsu. and afterwards we find out that itachi would most like meet up with sasuke. i like plot development. and it left me in suspense as usual so i gave it 5

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

Quote Originally Posted by Christianalejandro22 View Post
    that shouldn't concern sasuke because he doesn't have the curse mark anymore.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi to the rescue.....once again....

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldspiceman View Post
    Yeah I firmly believe naruto and sasuke will fight but it will not be as it seems. Just as Itachi decieved Sasuke into thinking he was lost I believe sasuke will do the same to naruto in the end. I don't think however that sasuke will give naruto some special power but the gift he gave naruto in the end will be the strength he had to acquire to "catch" sasuke because lets face it, naruto would have never gotten stronger if it weren't for the fact he wanted to save sasuke in the end.

Side note:
    Wasn't it the child of prophecy's job to unite the shinobi world in the end? Wouldn't a peace between sasuke and naruto(examples of the 2 original sage's sons) usher in that peace?
    If this does happen, I however think that sasuke will transfer some sort of power to naruto, something that will make him like the sage of the six paths. Remember the uchiha inherited the sages eyes and mental energy, whereas the senju inherited the sage's body and physical energy as was decribed by Tobi. So i think the union of the uchiha and senju will be the key to winning this war

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyoga View Post
    Well now that Saigetsu found that scroll, i think its safe to assume why Kabuto wanted sasuke so bad. And wait for it....Yes the scroll is probably a way to get the rinnegan. So thats what Kabuto, Orochimaru's plan was. To ger a rinnegan so he can master all jutsus, and he needed an uchia for that. Well now we know what oro's obsession with Sasuke, and Itachi was.
    m!!! that makes sense. lets see how things turn out.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

Quote Originally Posted by psycodrrama View Post
    m!!! that makes sense. lets see how things turn out.
    i stated the same thing!!! it's most likely going to be some way to get the rinnegan without obtaining the senju cells.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    The chapter was interesting, however I couldn't help but notice the large amount of errors in it. No, not in the chapter itself - the translation. The poor spelling and grammar.

I'm sure translating manga like this isn't the easiest thing ever, but come on. What's up?
    Couldn't agree more, it just seemed so bad that it actually ruined the reading experience for me.

Sharingan-Tamed Beast kuramaitachdara's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 because the last pages got me excited

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

was dying to just see this new chapter.

As I thought, Itachi's going to meet Sasuke. Booohya.
    Now, I miss the Naruto-Kurama team.
    Anyway, all in all, AWESOME chapter. D

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sick chapter. Itachi will meet with Sasuke and will I think they will fight but we will see. Orochimaru is crazy, wonder what his stuff is, and I still don't think Zetsu is dead, if he was then the manga is seriously coming to an end.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    The chapter was interesting, however I couldn't help but notice the large amount of errors in it. No, not in the chapter itself - the translation. The poor spelling and grammar.

I'm sure translating manga like this isn't the easiest thing ever, but come on. What's up?
    Yea +1, the quality of the translation fell several levels from last week's...:confused:

Child of the Prophecy Child of the Prophecy's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Kishi were to keep adding chapters with action, the series would end way quicker ! These chapters are great because it tones everything down, while still adding a nice hook in each chapter.

Now what's left on our mind is what Suigetsu found, If Itachi will run into Sasuke next chapter, and what Karin is doing lul

I personally found this to be a great chapter

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorohedoro View Post
    I'll tell you why this chapter was bad. Zetsu apparently forgot about how weak the white Zetsu's combat power is because he charges Sasuke head on. Even Chiyo from the Sand knew that it's retarded to try to attack an Uchiha head on. Then, in Orochimaru's secret lab that NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT... he has a scroll sitting OUT, on top of everything, that can swing the entire course of the war? I mean, does Kabuto even know about this? seems to me, if it was a special scroll, it would be hidden a little better? then, somehow, Karin is able to construct a picture of sasuke and hide lock picking tools in it? i mean, the Manga is fantastical enough as is, i don't think it needs pointless plot twists which don't make much sense themselves... I'm ok with Sasuke not showing off much of his powers, he shouldn't need to against Zetsu... but cmon, Zetsu should be smarter than that, even if it was just his clones. and how does this progress the manga at all? if anything, it just set the manga back another 4 chapters because now kishi needs to explain what Karin is doing, Suigetsu needs to find Sasuke, Sasuke needs more footsteps to explain where he's going and possibly another 3 frames of him holding his head saying "nii-sama"... UGH! Suigetsu was way cooler when he was explaining the 7 shinobi swordsmen... he should continue that quest... double lame on kishi for sealing them all up without even showing a fight!
    This... he attacked him head on come one even if they were clones they dont know that? suigetsu finds a scroll and says hey lets take it to sauske smh come on now

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder what suigetsu found?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is so evil now. Itachii would be so sad and dissapionted in him why does it has to be this way?! I still have hope in those reinforcements though. I hope they don't die either. :_(

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

proves girls are really pathetic... i swear... guy tries to kill her and she goes and kisses his ass still

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's my Nintendo, my Ninja
    way

Maybe Orochimaru's secret has something to do with rinnegan and thats what he really wanted the whole time but seeing as it wasnt possible he went for the sharingan to try and transform it himself, might be why kabutomaru is still fixed on getting sasuke and his new passion for learning the secrets of the so6ps

to that the next time sasuke and itachi might ( which i am kinda doubting) it could be that kabuto will be there too

ベース部材。
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter was too freaking great... Loved it. But I almost don't like this new mystery we were given with that scroll of Orochimaru's... Although maybe I just dislike that Suigetsu and Juugo are in the picture... That's probably it.

But, ah, questions: does anyone know what was up with Sasuke's hand on his sword in a couple of panels? Doesn't matter at all, really, I'm just curious as to the movement and why Kishi would focus in on just that, like, twice. And secondly: a lot of people have said that maybe Sasuke and Itachi can share a vision. I have really mixed feelings about this. Anyone wanna share their thoughts?