212 25.79%

250 30.41%
Page 22 of 23 « First ... 12181920212223 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 574 Discussion and 575 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeGod View Post
    At the time Sasuke incountered Killer Bee. Sasuke was at Kage level with the Mangekyo Sharingan,Susanoo,and Amaterasu. If his mission was to kill Killer Bee instead of caputring him I'm sure Sasuke would of been the victor hands down. Every member of Akatsuki stated that its very difficult and dangerous to capture a Jinchuuriki because they risk killing them if they go at their full potential...Do you think Killer Bee could beat Itachi? If you think he could your crazy and if you think he count beat Itachi. What makes you think Killer Bee can beat Sasuke when at the time Sasuke possesed the same tools and more abilities than Itachi....
    LOL @ this. Am I reading this right? Sasuke could have killed Killerbee during their little encounter? If I remember correctly, all members of Hebi were getting destroyed by Killerbee and Bee wasn't even fighting seriously (confirmed by 8-tails). Bee could've easily killed Sasuke and the remaining Hebi if those were his intentions. Sasuke may not have been trying to "kill" but he wasn't putting up a fight rofl and I already mentioned that it was 4 vs 1.

Sasuke was "killed" twice by Bee during this encounter. First time by the swords, 2nd by Bee's Lariat. He was revived and healed by both Jugo and Karin. Suigetsu also saved his ass during the fight. Did you forget?

Sasuke possessed all of the abilities that Itachi did, true, only his abilities were WAY WEAKER compared to Itachi except for the Amaterasu. Sasuke's Tsukiyomi is a ****ing joke. Sasuke's Susano'o was INCOMPLETE and laughable at best. Danzo broke through it, Raikage broke through it, Mizukage broke through it.

Itachi is much stronger than Sasuke. I would go as far to say that he could probably keep up with EMS Sasuke by looking at the recent fights (Itachi vs. Nagato, Bee). Itachi managed to catch Bee in a normal genjutsu, not Tsukiyomi. He was keeping up with his swords, speed, etc. which Sasuke was unable to do. It'll be funny if eye transplant grants Sasuke some amazing speed lmao.

Sorry but if you're going to spiel bullshit, at least read the manga.

Itachi student class '03 Genjitxu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    bossed up

Itachi managed to catch Bee in a normal genjutsu, not Tsukiyomi. He was keeping up with his swords, speed, etc. which Sasuke was unable to do. It'll be funny if eye transplant grants Sasuke some amazing speed lmao.
    So I'm wondering has edo Itachi been hacked back to life? I don't think so. He's even better than Nagato in that regard. Makes you wonder which one would be more useful if both were on the battlefield at the same time. Itachi probably nuke every forest around right away.
    EMS Sasuke will be strongest on the battlefield now. Had Itachi had EMS he'd be full potential Naruto strength but whatever.. he failed. He admitted it.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

I don't think it matters if their perfect jinjuriki or not when it comes to an Elite Uchiha...if Sasuke had any knowledge or intel on Killer Bee and if his intent was to kill Killer Bee instead of caputure. I think Sasuke wouldnt have had any problem doing just that.
    Being a perfect Jinjuriki is all the difference because even an elite Uchiha has to defeat the both a highly skilled shinobi and a bijuu with massive chakra. You have to be a ELITE to even take on that challenge.

But you are only speculating that killer bee would be killed so easliy by Sasuke had that been his intent and I really disagree. Killer Bee was clearly much more skilled in that fight.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Genjitxu View Post
    So I'm wondering has edo Itachi been hacked back to life? I don't think so. He's even better than Nagato in that regard. Makes you wonder which one would be more useful if both were on the battlefield at the same time. Itachi probably nuke every forest around right away.
    EMS Sasuke will be strongest on the battlefield now. Had Itachi had EMS he'd be full potential Naruto strength but whatever.. he failed. He admitted it.
    EMS? Doesn't being Edo technically give you an "eternal" MS?

Yes, Itachi failed to save Sasuke just as every other character did, including Naruto. Danzo said it best; Sasuke is Itachi's only failure.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    LOL @ this. Am I reading this right? Sasuke could have killed Killerbee during their little encounter? If I remember correctly, all members of Hebi were getting destroyed by Killerbee and Bee wasn't even fighting seriously (confirmed by 8-tails). Bee could've easily killed Sasuke and the remaining Hebi if those were his intentions. Sasuke may not have been trying to "kill" but he wasn't putting up a fight rofl and I already mentioned that it was 4 vs 1.

Sasuke was "killed" twice by Bee during this encounter. First time by the swords, 2nd by Bee's Lariat. He was revived and healed by both Jugo and Karin. Suigetsu also saved his ass during the fight. Did you forget?

Sasuke possessed all of the abilities that Itachi did, true, only his abilities were WAY WEAKER compared to Itachi except for the Amaterasu. Sasuke's Tsukiyomi is a ****ing joke. Sasuke's Susano'o was INCOMPLETE and laughable at best. Danzo broke through it, Raikage broke through it, Mizukage broke through it.

Itachi is much stronger than Sasuke. I would go as far to say that he could probably keep up with EMS Sasuke by looking at the recent fights (Itachi vs. Nagato, Bee). Itachi managed to catch Bee in a normal genjutsu, not Tsukiyomi. He was keeping up with his swords, speed, etc. which Sasuke was unable to do. It'll be funny if eye transplant grants Sasuke some amazing speed lmao.

Sorry but if you're going to spiel bullshit, at least read the manga.
    You don't get it Sasuke didn't go to kill shit he didn't even go prepared for anything really. He didn't have intel and he under estimated Killer Bee point blank. It Sasuke would have been prepared and went to Kill instead of capture it would have been a diffrent outcome. Itachi was much stronger than Sasuke because of his knowledge and his ability to plan as he battle. Itachi never fight without a plan. I repeat the day the Kyuubi also let you know how Elite Sasuke was even before he fought Killer Bee. That was doing the time Sasuke sense the Kyuubi inside Naruto.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Sage View Post
    Being a perfect Jinjuriki is all the difference because even an elite Uchiha has to defeat the both a highly skilled shinobi and a bijuu with massive chakra. You have to be a ELITE to even take on that challenge.

But you are only speculating that killer bee would be killed so easliy by Sasuke had that been his intent and I really disagree. Killer Bee was clearly much more skilled in that fight.
    Killer be was much skilled on the intel and the knowledge of Uchihas. Meaning he knew enough about the Sharingan abilities. Let me break this down if Sasuke knew anything other then Killer Bee being a Jincurriki. He wouldn't have never tried to fight him in close combat especially against a Master with swords shit Sasuke tried to use his ligthening element against a Killer Bee whose uses lightening element also.

Status
    Oct 2010
    bossed up

I fully mean Sasuke got a massive speed boost

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

I can't wait to see where itachi is and if he'll fight kabuto with sasuke once he finds out he's controlling itachi

Status
    Oct 2010
    bossed up

Sasuke knows sealing jutsu somehow as well because he broke out of Danzo's jutsu. Orochimaru I suspect as he was that one of the sannin

Last edited by Genjitxu; 02-22-2012 at 02:56 AM.

Akatsuki Member
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

1st..(circumstantial) if sasuke and itachi would fight..i think it would just be equal,even if the gay lord has EMS and itachi only got MS..coz itachi is stil an EDO tensei body,which would regenerate evry single pain in his body..which meansthe pain he feels when using all his great techniques would be lessen..just like sasuke,that looks like he feels nothing..

2nd, i think Zetsu wasn't realy dead yet,i mean,c'mon..an elite member of akatsuki would die that fast?zetsu already knew that sasuke is a BIG (and i mean BIG) assh0le..so he will just create a subs.jutsu..

3rd..whats wrong with all those morons who wanted to bring a fight b/w sasuke and naruto,c'mon ya fools..dont be too excited!.u will set up a fight b/w a fully replenished moron to a super exhausted hero??WTF!

4th..itachi said that he'd be going to find the EDO user (Kabuto) to stop the technique,so i think itachi and sasuke wont meet!ok?? i realy beliv that the manga only shows itachi and sasuke,bcoz itachi already felt the power of His eye being used by his brother..so he's already aware that sasuke was already out..thats all,

5th..i realy hope to see real actions with the next chapters,like 5 kage vs EDO madara!..it would be a freakin' great fight..god!!cant wait to see the 5 kages whippin' madara's assss!!! and ofcourse,madara wont take on the 5 kages that easy just like what fan boys usually say..im a fan of madara,but even in reality, the number of opponents always have effects on the fight!..

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

i think itz funny ppl are sayin sasuke could've killed bee... juzz stop writing and delete ur account b4 writhing sumthing so stupid... all of the kages kicked his azz (other then danzo who wuzz honestly the weakest kage in the series)

Last edited by pjbutta415; 02-22-2012 at 04:51 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    bossed up

These levels of sharingan are like gates though so they get a speed boost as well as new techniques. We've seen first gear of Sasuke's Susanoo. It's a more focused lense the chakra required is less. Opposite Kakashi exponentially.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

so just a quick thought, does itachi now have the same complete eyes as madara an sasuke? cant wait for the next chapter.

Status
    This user has no status.

I dont think sasuke would of won even if he went to kill. I think he would of underestamted bee like he did. and bee would of went all out and killed him. plus we know the cloud like eyes and sasuke had a nice set. more motive for bee

Status
    Jun 2011
    Looking forward to new Naruto
    chapter

You don't get it Sasuke didn't go to kill shit he didn't even go prepared for anything really. He didn't have intel and he under estimated Killer Bee point blank. It Sasuke would have been prepared and went to Kill instead of capture it would have been a diffrent outcome. Itachi was much stronger than Sasuke because of his knowledge and his ability to plan as he battle. Itachi never fight without a plan. I repeat the day the Kyuubi also let you know how Elite Sasuke was even before he fought Killer Bee. That was doing the time Sasuke sense the Kyuubi inside Naruto.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/412/7

So they're going after Bee with the intent to kill, they'll definately capture him now ... right?

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/413/10

Ouch, that looks like it hurt.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/413/13

The big gaping whole in his chest shows that it hurt quite a bit.

Sasuke had the intent to kill, and still got destroyed.
    So you're saying that if Sasuke had a plan before hand he would have won. Having a plan against someone who doesn't is an unfair advantage. I thought the point of this discussion was decide who would win in a fair fight.

Killer be was much skilled on the intel and the knowledge of Uchihas. Meaning he knew enough about the Sharingan abilities. Let me break this down if Sasuke knew anything other then Killer Bee being a Jincurriki. He wouldn't have never tried to fight him in close combat especially against a Master with swords shit Sasuke tried to use his ligthening element against a Killer Bee whose uses lightening element also.
    Show me one instance where Bee had previous intel on Sasuke and I'll admit Bee had an unfair advantage. I challenge you.

Double quoting this was easy, and with over triple the posts I do you should really know how to do this.

Last edited by Grasiano; 02-22-2012 at 07:28 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

i just found out on a site that the scene changes to madara vs the kages

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

wow, naruto rennin! which site is it?

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

there is a rumor at the end of chapter 575The
    Edo Tensei-Madara is able to use Mokuton because his body is fused with the First Hokage.
    The chapter ends at a point where it looks like Sasuke and Itachi will meet.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Madara's clothes are ripped and the First Hokage's face appears from behind them.
    All the Kage notice it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Eye legacy" scene shows Jugo and Suigetsu inside Orochimaru's hidden chamber. Jugo: sorry about that Suigetsu sometimes i cant control my self. Suigetsu: dont worry about it i have that effect on people, m its safe to say noone has been in here for quite a while, i wonder if Kabuto even knows this place exists. Jugo: you said the scroll could help Sasuke in this war? Suigetsu: yes it apears to contain Orochimaru's original plan for Sasuke. Suigetsu is seen picking up another scroll. Jugo: whats on that one? Suigetsu: i dont understand everything on it, but i believe it usedto belong to Madara, from what i could make out, it tells the story of a woman and a child, and something i cant quite understand, it tells about another child as being the keeper of the moon. Jugo: Sasuke will figure it out, hes walking on the battlefield, itseems hes heading towards a on going battle, we better hurry. scene switches to Naruto, Bee, Kakashi andGuy, they are seen facing Tobi while in sage mode. Kakashi: im sorry Guy i might have to sacrifice my youth, back me up im gonna use the Shiki Fūjin. Guy: but youll die if you use that. Kakashi: im afraid there is no other choice my friend, this guy cant be alowed to complete hes moons eye plan, if he gets hes way the world under go eternal tsykukyomi. Bee: it hasnt come to that just yet, i still got a ton of juice. Naruto: heh you truly are my fathers student, theres no reason to take it that faar just yet, i sense reincoforcements are incomming in huge numbers. KuramaNaruto did hear right, did he just say moons eye plan?) Narutoyes why whats up?) Kuramait would apear hes trying to accomplish the original goals of the old sage) Kuramathe old sage once walked a path of darkness, much like your friend Sasuke, he sought darkness for power to control destiny, a path he later decided to abandon) Kuramait was the plan toachieve the ultimate dojutsu, the moons eye, the original story of the creation of the tailed beats tells that we where created, and then the rest of the Juubi was sealed inside a planetary devastation) Kuramathis is not the real story, the old sage plan was to divide the Juubi into two, and then seal each part into heseye, and then create the ultimate Dojutsu) Narutowhat changed hes mind?) Kuramaonce hes chakra started melting whit the Juubi, it became even more sinister than everbefore, and he felt hes dark side completely taking over) Kuramafearing this power would ever fall into the wrong hands, he knew it would be the end of the world as weknow it, he then used the power of the moons eye to divide and create the 9 Bijuu) Kuramahe then removed the moons eye, and sealed the eye whit a sennin stone seal, andthen created small crystal ball, filled it whit sage oil, to make the eye forever be incasesd in stone) Kuramato make sure noone ever got a hold of the eye, he wore it in a beaded neckless around hes neck) Narutobut why are you telling me this) Kuramathis is alot worse thanwe could possibly imagen, if he found the eye, theres no telling how powerfull he will become) Kuramaeither way this is very bad, if he tries to seal the Juubi in the eys he has now, it will consume him and take over, and become even stronger than before) Narutoa neckless whit a crystal ball attached to it you say?) Kurama!"#" are you even listening to me Naruto) scene switches to Naruto thinking back at hes first meeting whit the Great Toad Sage, a neckless hangs around hes neck, on it is kanji word for oil. Narutoyes, sorry Kurama my toughts wondered of, i believe the eye is safe, i know where it is) Kuramawhat are you talking abouthow can you possibly know) Kurama is remembers the word of the old sage, you guys dont have to worry, the eye is now in the possesion of a close friend, could it be Naruto knows this friend. Narutothe eye doesnt matter at this point, its safe for now, lets make sure he looses this battle) Kakashi: Naruto snap out of it, you where gone for 5 seconds, you need to stay focused when fighting at this level. Naruto: yes right sorry kakashi sensei. Tobim perhaps i should have let Sasuke fight Naruto, im not sure how much longer i can keep using Gedo Mazo) Tobi: Naruto you sure are persistant il give you that, but are you sure reinforcement are a good idea, i doubt any of them are stronger than you four, and your already in way over your head. Naruto: i tought i told you already, things have changed. Tobi: hehe funny hearing that comming from you, you dont have the slightest ideaabout the exstend of my powers. Naruto: seems to me your just another power hungry Shinobi, who blaims the world of the wrong doings in hes life, so you wanna ressurect the juubi and seal it in youreye, to gain the moons eye, and it seems your willing to do what it takes. Tobi: you!"#!#"!#"!# how could you possibly know this, noone know about my plan, thats impossible. Tobithat does it i have to take him out now, if Sasuke was to find out, he would surely become a problem) Tobi: what else do you know, is that is? Tobi: no matter youwill tell the rinnegan everything soon enough.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Finally, Susuke & Itachi met... ^^,

http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/83942308/4

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Ntin kul abt d chapter,i rated t 3,bcos of itachi i saw,ntin sasuke s alwys dull,y?

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=tuck;5615105]Eye legacy" scene shows Jugo and Suigetsu inside Orochimaru's hidden chamber. Jugo: sorry about that Suigetsu sometimes i cant control my self. Suigetsu: dont worry about it i have that effect on people, m its safe to say noone has been in here for quite a while, i wonder if Kabuto even knows this place exists. Jugo: you said the scroll could help Sasuke in this war? Suigetsu: yes it apears to contain Orochimaru's original plan for Sasuke. Suigetsu is seen picking up another scroll. Jugo: whats on that one? Suigetsu: i dont understand everything on it, but i believe it usedto belong to Madara, from what i could make out, it tells the story of a woman and a child, and something i cant quite understand, it tells about another child as being the keeper of the moon. Jugo: Sasuke will figure it out, hes walking on the battlefield, itseems hes heading towards a on going battle, we better hurry. scene switches to Naruto, Bee, Kakashi andGuy, they are seen facing Tobi while in sage mode. Kakashi: im sorry Guy i might have to sacrifice my youth, back me up im gonna use the Shiki Fūjin. Guy: but youll die if you use that. Kakashi: im afraid there is no other choice my friend, this guy cant be alowed to complete hes moons eye plan, if he gets hes way the world under go eternal tsykukyomi. Bee: it hasnt come to that just yet, i still got a ton of juice. Naruto: heh you truly are my fathers student, theres no reason to take it that faar just yet, i sense reincoforcements are incomming in huge numbers. KuramaNaruto did hear right, did he just say moons eye plan?) Narutoyes why whats up?) Kuramait would apear hes trying to accomplish the original goals of the old sage) Kuramathe old sage once walked a path of darkness, much like your friend Sasuke, he sought darkness for power to control destiny, a path he later decided to abandon) Kuramait was the plan toachieve the ultimate dojutsu, the moons eye, the original story of the creation of the tailed beats tells that we where created, and then the rest of the Juubi was sealed inside a planetary devastation) Kuramathis is not the real story, the old sage plan was to divide the Juubi into two, and then seal each part into heseye, and then create the ultimate Dojutsu) Narutowhat changed hes mind?) Kuramaonce hes chakra started melting whit the Juubi, it became even more sinister than everbefore, and he felt hes dark side completely taking over) Kuramafearing this power would ever fall into the wrong hands, he knew it would be the end of the world as weknow it, he then used the power of the moons eye to divide and create the 9 Bijuu) Kuramahe then removed the moons eye, and sealed the eye whit a sennin stone seal, andthen created small crystal ball, filled it whit sage oil, to make the eye forever be incasesd in stone) Kuramato make sure noone ever got a hold of the eye, he wore it in a beaded neckless around hes neck) Narutobut why are you telling me this) Kuramathis is alot worse thanwe could possibly imagen, if he found the eye, theres no telling how powerfull he will become) Kuramaeither way this is very bad, if he tries to seal the Juubi in the eys he has now, it will consume him and take over, and become even stronger than before) Narutoa neckless whit a crystal ball attached to it you say?) Kurama!"#" are you even listening to me Naruto) scene switches to Naruto thinking back at hes first meeting whit the Great Toad Sage, a neckless hangs around hes neck, on it is kanji word for oil. Narutoyes, sorry Kurama my toughts wondered of, i believe the eye is safe, i know where it is) Kuramawhat are you talking abouthow can you possibly know) Kurama is remembers the word of the old sage, you guys dont have to worry, the eye is now in the possesion of a close friend, could it be Naruto knows this friend. Narutothe eye doesnt matter at this point, its safe for now, lets make sure he looses this battle) Kakashi: Naruto snap out of it, you where gone for 5 seconds, you need to stay focused when fighting at this level. Naruto: yes right sorry kakashi sensei. Tobim perhaps i should have let Sasuke fight Naruto, im not sure how much longer i can keep using Gedo Mazo) Tobi: Naruto you sure are persistant il give you that, but are you sure reinforcement are a good idea, i doubt any of them are stronger than you four, and your already in way over your head. Naruto: i tought i told you already, things have changed. Tobi: hehe funny hearing that comming from you, you dont have the slightest ideaabout the exstend of my powers. Naruto: seems to me your just another power hungry Shinobi, who blaims the world of the wrong doings in hes life, so you wanna ressurect the juubi a
    wea d u get des info

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaSensei View Post
    boooring ^^
    right

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

whne will the next chapter be available plz???

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Does anyone know when will chapter 575 come