Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 44
  1. #21
    My name is a capital city Naruto33's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto33 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,509
    Location
    onepiece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    Quote Originally Posted by x9lb babynaruto View Post
    lol he doesnt have ems
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member Naruto N. Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto N. Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,158
    Location
    4th shinobi war
    too cool for a status
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    Quote Originally Posted by Excite View Post
    Naruto can not hold tobi :confused:
    his holding tobi back and stop 6 bijuu thats more epic then killing 11-13 zetsu
     
         

  3. #23
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,963
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto33 View Post
    Allow me to say + rep for your sig
    Anyway itachi needs to sealed. Secondly i cannot see either trying to kill the other. After all i believe its only itachi that can get to sasuke for obvious reasons and similarly i cannot see itachi trying to kill sasuke.
     
         

  4. #24
    Bakayaro! Konoyaro! x9lb babynaruto's Avatar
    Status
    x9lb babynaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    806
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto33 View Post
    :D
     
         

  5. #25
    Member wootan's Avatar
    Status
    wootan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    215
    Location
    LUSAKA
    you are barking at an elephant
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    itachi is an edo so basically cant be killed unless kabuto puls plug
    ... sasuke would be killed because gets tired.. and injured.
    itachi well nothin happens he regenerates as an edo and can even risk double blows and kill sasuke (more like madara meteor death)
    both can extinguish amaterusu so its useless.. both susano and itachi has sword and morror and faster.. hand seals, genjutsu. i see sasuke losin a drawn out battle against itachi unless ems has extra powers or perhaps rinnegan like powers.

    and now it makes sense tobi is orochimaru. (shell of former self) growin back arms( curse marks) and zetsu.
     
         

  6. #26
    上昇 Ninpou's Avatar
    Status
    Ninpou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,372
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    Quote Originally Posted by sage kyubi naruto View Post
    his holding tobi back and stop 6 bijuu thats more epic then killing 11-13 zetsu
    lol Tobi can leave that fight if he wants and he obviously has an ace up his sleeve.
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member Naruto N. Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto N. Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,158
    Location
    4th shinobi war
    too cool for a status
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninpou View Post
    lol Tobi can leave that fight if he wants and he obviously has an ace up his sleeve.
    well he cant leave he has to captures Naruto now or he will fail you know the whole moon eye plan needs kurama and the 8 tails
     
         

  8. #28
    上昇 Ninpou's Avatar
    Status
    Ninpou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,372
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Allow me to say + rep for your sig
    Anyway itachi needs to sealed. Secondly i cannot see either trying to kill the other. After all i believe its only itachi that can get to sasuke for obvious reasons and similarly i cannot see itachi trying to kill sasuke.
    Itachi could end up fighting Sasuke if he decides to destroy the leaf because of the KA Itachi cast on himself. He has to protect Konoha.
     
         

  9. #29
    Member Sausage's Avatar
    Status
    Sausage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    923
    Location
    A Frying Pan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    I don't see them having a proper fight again, we have already seen a lot of what both can do in a fight against each other, why would kishi show us the same sorta thing?
     
         

  10. #30
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,812
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    Quote Originally Posted by sage kyubi naruto View Post
    his holding tobi back and stop 6 bijuu thats more epic then killing 11-13 zetsu
    Naruto isn't holding tobi back by himself it's 4 against 1 , the only reason he did stop them was because son goku told him there weakness of how to stop them and gave naruto some of his chakra . Kyuubi mode naruto already got the beats put on him by tobi and kakashi & guy had to come to the rescue. Ok epic about killing zetsu ok naruto was always better the sasuke in strength ,chakra,stamina & now speed but sasuke is still better technique, defense, intelligents wise .
     
         

  11. #31
    Academy Student bionic's Avatar
    Status
    bionic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    26
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    my opion : i think both sasuke and itachi will just have a conversation, but can't tell they could battle again... ??
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member Ryuu..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ryuu.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    16,754
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    Possibly.
     
         

  13. #33
    Member Razuu's Avatar
    Status
    Razuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    178
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    Quote Originally Posted by wootan View Post
    itachi is an edo so basically cant be killed unless kabuto puls plug
    ... sasuke would be killed because gets tired.. and injured.
    itachi well nothin happens he regenerates as an edo and can even risk double blows and kill sasuke (more like madara meteor death)
    both can extinguish amaterusu so its useless.. both susano and itachi has sword and morror and faster.. hand seals, genjutsu. i see sasuke losin a drawn out battle against itachi unless ems has extra powers or perhaps rinnegan like powers.

    and now it makes sense tobi is orochimaru. (shell of former self) growin back arms( curse marks) and zetsu.
    Tobi being Orochimaru literally makes zero sense.
     
         

  14. #34
    The hand of God Rexoniel's Avatar
    Status
    Rexoniel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    830
    Location
    The road to salvation
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    I can't believe people actually think Sasuke wants to kill Edo Itachi if he runs into him. It's like you Sasuke fanatics just want to see Sasuke kill anyone who is shown in the same chapter as him.
     
         

  15. #35
    recorcholis Raigah's Avatar
    Status
    Raigah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9
    Location
    Alcatraz Island
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    Some say: sasuke and itachi already had their fight. Well let me tell you, that was long ago. Now we have a completly diferent Sasuke, he is just a crazy powerful killing machine, that has his heart in pure darkness, so i dont think Sasuke will be crying when itachi appears before Him. Also I think is really interesting that in Chapter 574 page 16.
    Sasuke is thinking about what itachi told him once: When you WILL have the same eyes as me, come and fight me. So When do You think Sasuke have the same eyes as Itachi? Answer: Right now, HE IS USING Itachi's eyes. That's why im sure Sasuke will Fight his Brother, just for testing his new powers. Don't tell me Sasuke's powers has been tested killing those 16 zetsus, because that was like killing cockroaches. Anyways by saying KILLING Itachi, may be the wrong way to put it. But defeating Itachi Somehow I think that's what is gonna happen, because it doesn't matter if Itachi could regenerate, or Sasuke Can't seal Itachi, or if they already had their fight, the point of Kishi of making them fight and having sasuke as the most powerful of both of them (if my theory is right) is that WE ALL could realize how much Power and Hate does Sasuke have right now. Remember that we are not dealing with the same Sasuke as before. I'm Sure that Sasuke is so full of Darkness that he doesn't actually have an specific reason to go killing ppl, for me he is just a hating machine, and that's how he will react when he face Itachi.
     
         
    Last edited by Raigah; 02-15-2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: also please people try to keep on topic

  16. #36
    Senior Member OWanime's Avatar
    Status
    OWanime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,282
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    itachi's an edo first of all and also he'll fight edo madara to test his skills vs the man most compare him to
     
         

  17. #37
    Member dhaoracle's Avatar
    Status
    dhaoracle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    666
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    Quote Originally Posted by Raigah View Post
    Some say: sasuke and itachi already had their fight. Well let me tell you, that was long ago. Now we have a completly diferent Sasuke, he is just a crazy powerful killing machine, that has his heart in pure darkness, so i dont think Sasuke will be crying when itachi appears before Him. Also I think is really interesting that in Chapter 574 page 16.
    Sasuke is thinking about what itachi told him once: When you WILL have the same eyes as me, come and fight me. So When do You think Sasuke have the same eyes as Itachi? Answer: Right now, HE IS USING Itachi's eyes. That's why im sure Sasuke will Fight his Brother, just for testing his new powers. Don't tell me Sasuke's powers has been tested killing those 16 zetsus, because that was like killing cockroaches. Anyways by saying KILLING Itachi, may be the wrong way to put it. But defeating Itachi Somehow I think that's what is gonna happen, because it doesn't matter if Itachi could regenerate, or Sasuke Can't seal Itachi, or if they already had their fight, the point of Kishi of making them fight and having sasuke as the most powerful of both of them (if my theory is right) is that WE ALL could realize how much Power and Hate does Sasuke have right now. Remember that we are not dealing with the same Sasuke as before. I'm Sure that Sasuke is so full of Darkness that he doesn't actually have an specific reason to go killing ppl, for me he is just a hating machine, and that's how he will react when he face Itachi.
    You may be right but you have to remember that Itachi is not going to go down without a really good right regardless if he could regerate or not. His thinking is beyond that that he will fight soo skillfully it would look lik e he is fighting for his life.

    Itachi's skill and genius is far beyond the power Sasuke has because Sasuke has yet to learn how to skillfully use his power without waste like his brother has (This is why I praise Itachi so because he is like a valued chakra user with the biggest effects). Itachi will surgically pick Sasuke apart when he fights him now even more than before. Why??

    1. Because Itachi is not dying this timie so he coldl really go all out with his full on power. Something we haven't really seen from Itachi.

    2. He knows how to use the most efffective jutsus without ever really wasting chakra unless he really has to.

    3. Has the quickest hands in the Shinobi world and thinks on his feets feet.

    4. Itachi is always many many steps ahead of many people who ever fight him. We will have to see the real power of EMS for Sasuke for him to really blow Itachi out the water. With the lilttle time he has been running through the forest he has probably thought of a plan.

    5. Itachi understand the Sharingan, Makengyko Sharingan, and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan way more than Sasuke. He probably has never used and will never experience the EMS but he has more knowledge than Sasuke does.

    In the end Sasuke will win or he will be persuaded to go after Kabuto for controlling his brother. If anything Sasuke will be more pissed because his brother is not in rest or it could be the total opposite and now that Sasuke is MAD WITH POWER will be looking to totally dominate Itachi. But all in all Itachi has more of a calm and better genius than Sasuke so this will be a really greaat fight before we get to see Naruto and Sasuke go at it...
     
         

  18. #38
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,510
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    Quote Originally Posted by lightning f57 View Post
    I dont think they will fight, firstly they already fought and that was an epic battle itself I highly doubt kishi wants to do another Saskue/itachi fight. Besides Itachi is heading out to Kabuto (unless Kabuto is heading to Saskue) unlikely they will meet.

    Itachi also said his left it to Saskues friends to save him from himself. Saskue vs Itachi now - im still highly undecided but think Itachi would still win. We need to see Saskues new abilities but Itachi even after death showed some new abilities. And he posseses the Yata Mirror and sealing sword making him as Zetsu put it invincible. You also need to remember Itach is simply at another level when it comes to thinking, planning and finding his enemies weaknesses. His dad rated him highly and Saskue lowly.
    Did u forget the part where Fugaku told Sasuke, not to chase Itachi anymore? This only means he finally acknowledged Sasuke as Itachi's equal or even more.

    Why leave it with Fugaku, when the God of Uchiha a.k.a Madara predicted Sasuke supassing Itachi, Pein etc. This is only further cemented by both Orochimaru, Kabuto who all wanted to have a slice of him.

    And lastly and not the least, even kyuubi compared Sasuke to Madara, and acknoledged his chakra as even more sinister than its own!

    This is all telling otherwise my friend... Sasuke is even more special Itachi ever will be, which could be also the reason why Itachi died for him, planning in advance that Sasuke may be a force to stop Madara's plans.
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member ~MC117~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~MC117~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,891
    Location
    レクイエム
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto33 View Post
    for a first timer... this is very intelligent
    ...
    i shouldn't be stereotypical, should I???
    j/k

    There is truth 2 wat u say, but itachi also has the eternal mangekyou sharingan, he will be hard to defeat, and sasuke would be drained of power, and even though naruto is quite drained ryt now as well, i don't think kishi would want to dissappoint his fans with a drained battle now would he?
    I love your sig
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,617
    Location
    on my computer
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke killing his brother Itachi, READ!

    its quite obvious if sasuke and itachi were to fight sasuke would win.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •