Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

All of Naruto's Power COMBINED!!!

What if Naruto fused both Sage Mode and Bijuu Mode???

Even better question:

What if he became the Jubi's Jinchuriki and fused that power with all the other powers the Jubi has including Rinnegan with Senjutsu Chakra???

He would be able to see further, more accurate, and feel for any energy around him better than anyone in the world. No one would be able to sneak up on him with his sensing ability and speed. These are the powers he would have just by fusing the two modes without Rinnegan:

1. Speed of Bijuu Mode x3. We already know that he is super fas now. He would be able to be in like 2 places at once with that kind of speed

2. Strength of Bijuu Mode x3. Once again he is already incredibly strong in that mode and we have seen his strength in Sage Mode. That goes to show you like before when he was fighting with the Pains that one good hit with Frog Kata and Bijuu strength and any opponent would be out for good.

3. Sensing ability fused with Bijuu Negative sensing. He would never be surprised ever because he can feel and see all chakra around him including negative energy. He could see anyone from a mile away. He would be able to attack/manuever in a split second like he did with the 3rd Raikage.

4. Reflexes well that goes along with #1 and #2 no one could match him not even the Sharingan.

5. Durability: Well Sage mode he would fall from high spots and not get a scratch. Now combine that with a cloak that has even more durability like protecting him against fire, knives, and many other kind of attacks and not many things would be able to hurt him at all.

6. Stamina: If he was able to somehow gather nature energy inside himself and combine spiritual, physical, senjutsu, and bijuu chakra then he would damn near have an unlimited amount of chakra at his helm. He would basically never run out and would be able to create 3x more powerful Rasenshurikens, Biju Damas, Rasengans, Planetery Rasengans, Flicker Technique, punches, etc.

7. Chakra Reserves: His chakra reserves would be already super immense x3. He would be able to make dozens of Rasenshirukens, Rasengans, and mutiple Biju Damas and still have tons of chakra over.

8. Fighting: He would basically be able to hit anyone with hsi chakra arms and Frog Kata. Combined with his sensing abilities and he could basically just sit in one spot and destroy enemies.

Now take all of that and add in the Jubi's chakra, powers, and the Rinnegan and well Naruto would be too much for himself.

Conclusion:

Combined with Spiritual energy, physical, senjutsu, and biju chakra Naruto would be able to destroy mountains with a flicker of his finger and that is not me over exaggerating. If he is already stronger than five beast now how much more stronger could he be if he combined his current strength with Sage Mode??

I am sorry but if Kishi ever gave Naruto that ability I would hope he only was able to use it for only five minutes because he would be way too overpowered. Especially if you think about it if he ever became the Jinchuriki for the Jubi, OMG, fusing that with Senjutsu Chakra he would be the strongest ninja ever and I don't think anyone would like that too much. I mean I like seeing Naruto succeed and all but him having the power to crush nations with a clone is way out of line..

He would be able to sit down gather nature chakra and let two clones destroy all who oppose peace.

BUT it would be nice to see though...

WHAT DO YOU THINK? DO YOU THINK KISHI WOULD EVER FUSE THE TWO LIKE HE DID BEFORE??

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: All of Naruto's Power COMBINED!!!

i think he is already the best sensor while in km and sm if he combined them witch i think and hope he does soon he would be so sick.

now him and kurama are friends i think he could pull off the sage mode combo

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you have a great imagination its nice to see new threads for a change i hate Tobi threads ...
    Tobi is a coward so i dont care who he iss

but i really like ur insight ......

Similar theory but different and not concerning naruto i have said this before
    but what if neji
    can active the 8th gate without dying bypassin the rule .........

and combining gentle fist and strong fist stlye

as for naruto would be greezyyy

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death is natural... and to
    deflower such a natural thing
    is a sin, and those who defy
    the whims of Nature shall know
    the true pain in which none
    can shelter and shudder. s
    gift that we all can be happy
    for

1 thing 1 thing only play this song nd imagine him like that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Su4zkLIcg

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok your being a real fanboy all this rinnegan shit is so annoying...
    get over yourself its a freaking anime stop getting boners off this stupi shit

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death is natural... and to
    deflower such a natural thing
    is a sin, and those who defy
    the whims of Nature shall know
    the true pain in which none
    can shelter and shudder. s
    gift that we all can be happy
    for

Quote Originally Posted by Dean-Winchester View Post
    you have a great imagination its nice to see new threads for a change i hate Tobi threads ...
    Tobi is a coward so i dont care who he iss

but i really like ur insight ......

Similar theory but different and not concerning naruto i have said this before
    but what if neji
    can active the 8th gate without dying bypassin the rule .........

and combining gentle fist and strong fist stlye

as for naruto would be greezyyy
    tobi is a coward he held baby naruto hostage then tried to kill him a say this naruto gonna put some ass whoopin on him

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ah, you had too much fun writing this...

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Probbly some of what you say will happen but diffently not the jubi because the so6p said you wont be led down the same path, but he also said you will come together again but whether that means as a group united, or jubi is undetermined but if he becomes the jubi Jinchuriki then they would have to be led down the same path cus naruto cant live forever and people might want power after he dies, even tho we wouldn't see this kishi wouldnt end the story like that knowing that naruto would have to repeat ninja history... what sop6 had to do but instead of sons just other greedy ninja. we know that peace is naruto's thing and that wouldn't make sense.

Last edited by bigblunts420; 02-14-2012 at 03:43 AM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i m too lazy to read but sure. :D

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by besteawuz View Post
    Ok your being a real fanboy all this rinnegan shit is so annoying...
    get over yourself its a freaking anime stop getting boners off this stupi shit
    Yea I am a fanboy of Nauto: Shippuden with the MAIN character and the story mostly being about Naruto. Boners dude really no only female body parts can get me that excited.. lol

I just have a vivid imagination and a little time on my hands.. Don't get too worked up cause I sure didn't lol..

I just like to have a little fun with the thoughts roaming through my mind.. I just so happen to have a computer in front of me..

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Combining both modes is I think the last power up Naruto gets before facing Sasuke, Not only the ultimate power up but then Naruto can see and fell what is inside Sasuke, Naruto would know then if Sasuke can be saved or must He kill Sasuke to bring peace.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think:

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

U no

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Days...

Who cares about whether he fuses or not. He can just make a clone of each and have one SM Naruto,one KM Naruto, and one Biju Mode Naruto.

What I wanna see is Naruto after he gets some rest. He's amazingly strong and hasn't had a minutes rest in like 48hrs.

BumbleBeeTuna Lord Imm0rtal bAstard's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the void

The real question: where is Naruto's limit..?
    Just think about it - he's controlling so many clones at once, battling Tobi at the same time and also he's been fighting a lot more and got beat up even before that. Ok, Kyuubi may give him some power but now that it's run out how come he can still stand and enter other modes again and again without any limits? I think he's too overpowered... Even Sasuke had a limit with MS and his Susano'o ended, but I think Naruto is waaaay over passed that limit. And he even gets more power boost! I think Kishi should srslly stop with the OP. He's putting too much light on Naruto while other characters fall behind. They can never be as strong as him. What if they come to help? We saw Guy and Kakashi and they practically did NOTHING! Even Bee's part wasn't so important in the battle. See the irony?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantee View Post
    U no
    yeah we already know that you hate naruto ok, say something new

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It hasn't been unconfirmed that he couldn't kish is toying with us. Now Naruto can fuse with ma & pa it will be epic. His speed, his sensing, his endurance, his jutsu and his chakra.

Nit only that but he has the combined chakra of 6 tailed beast plus Kurama. Naruto's potential is limited to only kish imagination which is almost DBZ levels.

O the reason why Naruto isn't tired is because he has almost unimaginable chakra. He just gained control of Kurama so his chakra is great right now. He can fight for another 48 days because he has multiple sources of chakra. From sage mode to Kurama to the chakra the tailed beast just gave him to the potential of combining it all to create the biggest chakra since the SO6P.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lswhyte123 View Post
    Who cares about whether he fuses or not. He can just make a clone of each and have one SM Naruto,one KM Naruto, and one Biju Mode Naruto.

What I wanna see is Naruto after he gets some rest. He's amazingly strong and hasn't had a minutes rest in like 48hrs.
    I don't think that he would need it with all the chakra he is getting from all the other Bijus right now. So he could probably last another day before collapsing.

Plus there is no time to rest well at least not for him as long as Tobi is in his face and as we all know Naruto will continue to fight until he is dead.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I pity the girl he marries... Imagine, 72 hours in a row???

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Imm0rtal bAstard View Post
    The real question: where is Naruto's limit..?
    Just think about it - he's controlling so many clones at once, battling Tobi at the same time and also he's been fighting a lot more and got beat up even before that. Ok, Kyuubi may give him some power but now that it's run out how come he can still stand and enter other modes again and again without any limits? I think he's too overpowered... Even Sasuke had a limit with MS and his Susano'o ended, but I think Naruto is waaaay over passed that limit. And he even gets more power boost! I think Kishi should srslly stop with the OP. He's putting too much light on Naruto while other characters fall behind. They can never be as strong as him. What if they come to help? We saw Guy and Kakashi and they practically did NOTHING! Even Bee's part wasn't so important in the battle. See the irony?
    He has no limit as long as his WILL has no limit which it currently does NOT. So time will only tell is he is able to use all the power of the 9 Bijuus together then Sasuke is really f%&ed... lol

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lswhyte123 View Post

that's exactly what I said before because then he wouldn't need to combine any of these

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #uknowimakeufeelsometypeofway

he would really be a true sage at work