Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kishi has to stop w/ the mysteries and the scroll thing is kind of an asspull

i swear kishi has to stop w/ the mysteries stuff now...we already have enough mysteries to worry about dnt add more...i thought that the manga reached a point were mystries were gona be revealed and start warping things up, but no kishi has to pull another mystery...

And this whole scroll can change the tide of the war kind of feel like an asspull from kishi's part...all this time the war started we had everything in there, nuke, trump cards, etc... and now out of nowhere suigetsu of all people find something that gona change the tide of the war in oro lab? one would think that kabuto would have known about that an use it already in the war but somehow he didnt know...kabuto someone who knew almost everything about oro...

I think kishi has the story ending and all, he planned almost everything but i feel like this particular part is an asspull...Kishi needs a story for sasuke since basically sasuke doesnt have anything to do w/ this war and all, so kishi is introducing stuff...but he should have choosen something better

Again something that can change the tide of the war, was in orochimaru lab all this time but kabuto didnt know about that? come on now...kabuto was oro right handman, he knew everything about oro, but he magically didnt know about something as important as that "change the tide of the war" scroll....yeah give me a break...

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: kishi has to stop w/ the mysteries and the scroll thing is kind of an asspull

makes it more interesting

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: kishi has to stop w/ the mysteries and the scroll thing is kind of an asspull

Who says Kabuto doesn't know? We have no idea what is on that scroll, it could just be some info that he already knows and was keeping safe in oros secret lab for example.

You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.

well as long as kishi makes sure that he clears any mysteries in the manga so far ill be good, if not then yeah ill be pretty disapointed.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I get your point but as for me it is fine. When we find out what Suigetsu discovered we can discuss whether Kabuto not being aware of it was realistic or not. But until that happens Plot No Jutsu is going to continue.

Bakayaro! Konoyaro! x9lb babynaruto's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Then everything would be simplistic, predictable, and boring i enjoy the twists and mysteries ^.^ but i agree with the suigetsu part( although i see it as a waste of 6 pages what could have been done in 1-2 pages:/ )

Senior Member Naruto N. Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    too cool for a status

that why i love it it keeps you guessing till next chapter

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It makes it interesting man jheeze

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RikudoMadara View Post
    It makes it interesting man jheeze
    it cool and all if it's makes everything interesting, but something big like the scroll thing shouldnt come out of nowhere like this, normally there are always hints, even if they are very few hints, and even if it takes long before we reach the point of the mystery...but this scroll thing just happened, out of nowhere, no hints in the past, nothing....something as important as to change the tide of the war...

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He's gonna be the japanese version of M Night Shyamalan? :3

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #uknowimakeufeelsometypeofway

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
    Who says Kabuto doesn't know? We have no idea what is on that scroll, it could just be some info that he already knows and was keeping safe in oros secret lab for example.
    i agree