Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: That Jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by White Zetsu View Post
    It's possible to be a new version of the Rasengan because maybe it wasn't at it's full potential when Jiraiya was still alive but i doubt it.

I think it is an improved version of the Death Reaper Seal,which is suppose to seal the target without killing the user.I think the reason Minato/Hiruzen died when doing this is because it uses too much chakra for them but since Naruto has Kurama's chakra he would easily survive.
    You are probably right about it being the Reaper Death Seal but I thought about him gaining the other half of Kurama's chakra so that he could take on Tobi to the fullest.

Also it is not a Rasengan because Naruto combined it with his Nature. Ya know the same thing Minato was going to do until his untimely death?? So it can't be that for even another reason because Naruto has gone to almost the furthest a Rasengan can go and that is the Biju Rasengan.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dhaoracle View Post
    You are probably right about it being the Reaper Death Seal but I thought about him gaining the other half of Kurama's chakra so that he could take on Tobi to the fullest.

Also it is not a Rasengan because Naruto combined it with his Nature. Ya know the same thing Minato was going to do until his untimely death?? So it can't be that for even another reason because Naruto has gone to almost the furthest a Rasengan can go and that is the Biju Rasengan.
    I was thinking the same thing.I think he might undo the seal his father did so he gets full power of the 9 tails and defeats whoever he is fighting at the time.

Note:If this is possible then it may be able to revive Minato since that is what killed him,not sure about Hiruzen since he was stabbed in the chest from Orochimaru's sword of Kusanagi and probably would of died anyway,he is also very old and served his time as Hokage well.

Tee the Godlike
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Has anybody thought about that jutsu nauto is supposed to use.
    When Jiraiya and Naruto came from their training trip, he told naruto to not use "that jutsu"
    Thn again when Jiraiya was about to fight pein he spoke with the toad. He said that Naruto needed to control the Kyuubi's chakra to complete "that jutsu" and that him and minato were working on but didn't finish it.
    Then when naruto was about to go to the island the toad told him that this was the final to completing "that jutsu".
    What do you guys think the jutsu is?
    "That" jutsu is a sealing jutsu that naruto can use to take control of the kyuubi inside him. I just allows him to open and close minatos seal then use the power of the kyuubi just as Killer Bee does with the hachibi

Status
    Oct 2012
    Troublesome

Has anybody thought about that jutsu nauto is supposed to use.
    When Jiraiya and Naruto came from their training trip, he told naruto to not use "that jutsu"
    Thn again when Jiraiya was about to fight pein he spoke with the toad. He said that Naruto needed to control the Kyuubi's chakra to complete "that jutsu" and that him and minato were working on but didn't finish it.
    Then when naruto was about to go to the island the toad told him that this was the final to completing "that jutsu".
    What do you guys think the jutsu is?
    This must be it!!

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

That jutsu is just referring to controlling the Kyuubi. That is the reason during training Jiraiya loosened the seal. Trying to teach Naruto to control the Kyuubi chakra. Jiraiya saying, "Don't use that Jutsu". Was just saying don't attempt to use the Kyuubi chakra. Cause at that point he couldn't control it

Uzumaki > Senju > Uchiha. Odd One's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

It's something connected to Kurama. all work from Minato and Jiraiya left to Naruto is connected to his Biju's power.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Evil is evil. Lesser, greater,
    middling…makes no
    difference. The degree is
    arbitrary. The definition’s
    blurred. If I’m to choose
    between one evil and another,
    I’d rather not choose it at
    all.

it might be FTG,i think that ftg requires someone who has an enourmous chakra that's why it took the three guards together to be able to use it,minato wanted a jutsu capable of countring obito's powers,which is ftg,sealing kurama in naruto is on purpose of giving him a lot of chakra to perform it,well i think he assumed that naruto will take time and train to use it,but like you see naruto didn't have any time after obtaining kurama's chakra

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

I think that jutsu could refes to the tailed beast ball inspired by the rasengan. It was stated that the rasengan was based on the tailed beast ball. Remember how Naruto constructed a makeshift tailed beast ball by using his rasengan? He would need the nine-tail's chakra to do that. However, I also like the idea that it would have something to do with getting the other half of the nine tail's chakra out of the Death God. Kurama only being at half power right now is something that will have to be addressed and "that jutsu" would provide a means to do it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    chillin

Quote Originally Posted by Akx19 View Post
    That jutsu is just referring to controlling the Kyuubi. That is the reason during training Jiraiya loosened the seal. Trying to teach Naruto to control the Kyuubi chakra. Jiraiya saying, "Don't use that Jutsu". Was just saying don't attempt to use the Kyuubi chakra. Cause at that point he couldn't control it
    This.

Everything about "that jutsu" is a slight mistranslation. From discussions I have had in the past, most agree that its more-so referring to "that power" as opposed to "that jutsu".

Therefore, from all the evidence in the manga, namely when it has been mentioned and from which Jutsu's it cannot be, it is only logical to assume that "that power" is strictly referring to Naruto's control of Kurama's chakra for his own use without giving in to its will. Therefore, Naruto has been perfecting "that jutsu" this whole time by successfully going into Beast mode.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

I think this fit's here:

The Origin of "That Jutsu"

"Dear brother,

During my many adventures in inventing jutsu I discovered one that is most interesting. Whenever you use it it makes your 'junk' smaller. I'm sure you're asking why I'd want to make my junk smaller & the answer is I don't. This jutsu specifically makes your junk smaller (Technically it works on whoever is the current Hokage) & if I use shadow clones I can increase the effect.

Your loving brother ~Senju Tobirama"

"Note to self make shadow clones & this jutsu forbidden, then put them in a scroll." ~ Hashirama

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    This.

Everything about "that jutsu" is a slight mistranslation. From discussions I have had in the past, most agree that its more-so referring to "that power" as opposed to "that jutsu".

Therefore, from all the evidence in the manga, namely when it has been mentioned and from which Jutsu's it cannot be, it is only logical to assume that "that power" is strictly referring to Naruto's control of Kurama's chakra for his own use without giving in to its will. Therefore, Naruto has been perfecting "that jutsu" this whole time by successfully going into Beast mode.
    Agree with this, partially any way.

When Naruto was having discussions with the toads after the Pain fight, ch. 490 specifically, all evidence seems to prove that it's in relation to controlling it. In saying this though, there is a possibility it could be something we haven't seen. I thought this for sometime but the fact we haven't seen anything mentioned about 'that jutsu' since Naruto controlled Kurama's power, means that it was just this most probably.

It could have also been the new seal which Naruto used on Kurama right after he took his power or this could be completely unrelated.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

They were talking about the tailed beast bomb. The rasengan is a copied tbb on a much smaller scale with tailed beast chakra mixed in. Naruto just learned to do the regular rasengan without using a clone. The rasenshuriken was just an adaptation of the rasengan.The TBB is the jinchuriki's ultimate move... If he can't do that might as well hand over the 9 tails. Why would killer bee help him with a rasengan when he can't do it. The rasenshuriken was made in naturo's attempt to stop using the Fox's chakra. Naruto doesn't have a need for the FTG, his speed is pure speed not a space time justu

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Martial Arts FTW

You should show pics of the chapters with your post. Then we could have a better shot in deducing what it is rather then going off of "that jitsu"

The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

This.

Wrong.. It specifically said that Naruto needed to take control of the kyuubi so that he can complete the jutsu..

Status
    Sep 2010
    chillin

Wrong.. It specifically said that Naruto needed to take control of the kyuubi so that he can complete the jutsu..
    Exactly, Naruto needs to take control of the Kyuubi in order to properly utilize the Kyuubi's chakra......obviously. I think its clear at this point that its simply the general control of the Kyuubi's power that 'that jutsu' is referring to. I could refer you to my old thread if you want, where I was convinced by others that this is the proper answer, not the TBB or anything else.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I'm pretty sure if they wanted naruto to master the kyuubi's chakra and that's it they would have been trying to help him use the kyuubi's chakra the whole time. Minato knew he would eventually control the fox, but no one would teach him to mold the chakras together to do the tbb. Jaraiya couldn't teach him that because he's not able to do it. Naruto mastering the kyuubi's chakra alone won't help him find the proper mixtures of chakras for the tbb. The transformation is one thing... But mastering the tbb is another.

The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Exactly, Naruto needs to take control of the Kyuubi in order to properly utilize the Kyuubi's chakra......obviously. I think its clear at this point that its simply the general control of the Kyuubi's power that 'that jutsu' is referring to. I could refer you to my old thread if you want, where I was convinced by others that this is the proper answer, not the TBB or anything else.
    Sure :D
    This whole thing is confusing.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

Pretty sure it's the Bijuu Dama, an upgraded version of rasengan with kurama's chakra

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus15 View Post
    Pretty sure they were talking of the evolution of rasengan (rasenshuriken)
    because Minato and J. were both trying to make it even stronger.
    How could that be when he was trained by Kakashi to make the Rasenshuriken and not with Jiraiya. And to someone who said that he created it after Jiraiya's death is wrong. He created the ability to throw it and that was on his own.

Also from what I remember Jiraiya told Naruto not to use it on any Akatsuki Members so he did not use it on Nagato.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    Pretty sure it's the Bijuu Dama, an upgraded version of rasengan with kurama's chakra
    How could it be that when he learned how to do that with Bee without Jiraiya, the toad, or Kakashi.

So that meas that "THAT JUTSU" is something that we have not seen yet and will blow our minds away. IMO I think that it is an upgraded Flying Thunder God Jutsu so that Naruto would be able to keep up with Obito and his Space Time Jutsu..