View Poll Results: Is this accurate?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    24 66.67%
  • No

    12 33.33%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 57
  1. #26
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    Posts
    4,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    yeh i think there is a reason thats bigger than what we all think at the moment, but i cnt quite put my finger on it, i think that its a key of some sort.

    ps...just a guess not a theory
     
         

  2. #27
    Member DarkShadowM99's Avatar
    Status
    DarkShadowM99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by mihcom View Post
    I think you obtain MS if someone close to you dies:

    1. Madara and his broher lived in era of war so it's very probable that someone close to them died
    2. Itachi obtained MS by killing his best friend
    3. Sasuke killed Itachi and gained MS (but at the same time Itachi gave him his doujutsu so he gained PMS or at least an advanced form of MS)

    the only one who obtained MS in a different way is kakashi and I think he obtained it by using his favorite sharingan technique: he copied Itachi's MS, I mean think about it he awakened is MS AFTER his fight with Itachi

    like it was said in another thread (can't remember which one) maybe I tachi told sasuke to kill his best friend because it was a the most basic way of obtaining MS
    That sounds accurate.
     
         

  3. #28
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadowM99 View Post
    That sounds accurate.
    Thanks!:D
     
         

  4. #29
    Uchiha?s never die FFMItachi's Avatar
    Status
    FFMItachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Frankfurt/Germany
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    1.I think you obtain the MS if you feel responsible for the death of the person closest to you so the easiest way would be to just kill him.In Kakashis case he feels responsible thats why he always stands on Obitos grave every morning.

    2.Itachi told Sasuke to kill his best friend so he doesnt.That plan worked out since Sasuke always said that he wouldnt follow his path but his own path and obtain power his way.
     
         

  5. #30
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    To tell you the real truth regarding the MS

    I dont think that the Amaterasu and the Tsukuyomi and Susano are available to any MS user.

    I think that each individual MS user have their own abilities, not like most people think that because they have the MS they can use those techniques(Im revering to the people inside NB with their battles.) Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Susano are unique to Itachi only. Just like the space warp ninjitsu is unique to Madara, even tho Kakshi have a similar ability to Madara's space warp jitsu. (But this is where the Obito Tobi Madara) or shot OTM theory comes in. I honestly dont think that Sasuke have the abilty to use the Amaterasu, it was Itachis MS that developed and casted the Amaterasu at Madara, not Sasukes!!! Sasuke might be able to call that ability since Itachi gave his ability to him, but it is not Sasukes own MS that have those abilities.

    I dont hope that I burst a few people's bubbles regarding their battles here on NB, but I will only accept the fact that all the people who have developed the MS have the same abilities, when Sasuke starts to space time warp, or Kakashi does Susano. Which I highly doubt will happen.

    Please let me know if you disagree or agree and please state with proof why?

    Thanx. I would like to see how this turns out.
    we wont see kakashi do susano even if all MS are the same because it requires both MS eyes
    also I think Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi can be used by all MS users, and only the third technique, that uses both eyes is different for everyone, maybe I'm wrong here I dont remember well but didnt kakashi knew of Tsukuyomi when he first battle Itachi? if thats true than Tsukuyomi is common doujutsu for any MS user
     
         

  6. #31
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    Smart one you!!! I will agree with you, regarding Susanoo, because what you say makes sense, that you need both eyes for that, but Kakashi have his left Eye I cant remember but I think that is the same eye that is used for Amaterasu, so he might should have atleast be able then to do that(If it is Tsukuyomi, then swap Amaterasu with it please.) if I recall correctly Kakashi didnt now of Tsukuyomi, only when Itachi explained it to him, while he was doing that Technique, Kakshi didnt know before Itachi told him.

    And if you look at the Japanese mythology, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Susano all go together, so you wont get a part where Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi go together and the last do jutsu will differ, sorry my friend, but I still think that every MS user's do jutsu is unique.
    well that may be, we will see for sure when madara will use his MS:D
     
         

  7. #32
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    I agree with you, we are still in the dark. I just presume that this is the case. since it would not be cool if all the MS users abilities are the same. This comes to my second conclusion. If a MS user takes another MS users Eyes, to get the EMS/PMS. the 2 MS overlaps with each other. My guess would be, addition to the Immortality part the PMS/EMS user will be able to use both the MS abilities of the eyes that he took.

    That is my conclusion.
    so that would mean 3MS techinques + 3MS techinques + 1 from EMS = 7 doujutsu techinques!!!!!!!! that makes me wonder if rinnengan is truly stronger than EMS...:confused:
     
         
    Last edited by mihcom; 06-09-2008 at 12:59 PM.

  8. #33
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    pein has 5 bodies now because jiraya killed one, assuming that he cant make another one, this 6-bodies thing reminds me of the horcruxes in harry potter!?!
    and thinking of the rinnengan powers I'd say the byakugan is better at this "360 view" because the byakungan can see everywhere at the same time, I mean if all the rinnengan bodies turn in a certain direction or if they ar distracted with some jutsu they cant see, but the byakungan could
     
         

  9. #34
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    Great analysis. But I have already talked about that scenario before you where here, where every body argued about what is stronger, the Byakugan, shringan, MS, EMS/PMS. And I basically said, that it doesnt matter what Eye technique the person have, it all comes down to how good you can use it, and how well it complements your fighting style as well as the elements that you use. :D

    And I think that Pain have 6 bodies, I think that he consumed the J mans bodie, and that is what is going to make the fight between Naruto and Pain so intense in my prediction in the 404 thread. Because Naruto is going to struggle to fight against his previous Sensei. Makes for a great storyline wount you say? :D
    hehe yes.. naruto vs. the pain version of jiraya.. but if the body will be able to use just one justsu (as the others) what could this jutsu be?

    as for the which doujutsu is stronger, i wasnt talkiong about that, I was talking about pain's rinnengan in particular, and comparing it with the other doujutsus
     
         

  10. #35
    Coqui Sage
    Status
    HeMenace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toad Sage Mountain (Past life lived in CT)
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto Manga 398 - 17 madara said he killed his friend and brother to gain power
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member Madara  Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madara  Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by HeMenace View Post
    Naruto Manga 398 - 17 madara said he killed his friend and brother to gain power
    But he didnt say he killed his friend to get the MS.
     
         

  12. #37
    Coqui Sage
    Status
    HeMenace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toad Sage Mountain (Past life lived in CT)
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Uchiha View Post
    But he didnt say he killed his friend to get the MS.
    well.... uchiha, have the sharigan.... friend MS, Brother for wat u ppl call EMS from sharigan, MS, "EMS" more power
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member Madara  Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madara  Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by HeMenace View Post
    well.... uchiha, have the sharigan.... friend MS, Brother for wat u ppl call EMS from sharigan, MS, "EMS" more power
    He couldve klled his friend for any other reason.
     
         

  14. #39
    Coqui Sage
    Status
    HeMenace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toad Sage Mountain (Past life lived in CT)
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Uchiha View Post
    He couldve klled his friend for any other reason.
    Like madara said" it was a time when streght was everything"..... Naruto Manga 398 - 17
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member Madara  Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madara  Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by HeMenace View Post
    Like madara said" it was a time when streght was everything"..... Naruto Manga 398 - 17
    Yes, so lets say his friend had something he wanted......killed him for it.
     
         

  16. #41
    Coqui Sage
    Status
    HeMenace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toad Sage Mountain (Past life lived in CT)
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Uchiha View Post
    Yes, so lets say his friend had something he wanted......killed him for it.
    Yeah.... But wasn't he one of the first uchihas?? maybe theres more ways to get MS, but wat if he knew only one way and it was to kill ur friend? or he though.... He never really had time to study how to get it because there was only wars and fights bak in the day..... but its just me thinking
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member Madara  Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madara  Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by HeMenace View Post
    Yeah.... But wasn't he one of the first uchihas?? maybe theres more ways to get MS, but wat if he knew only one way and it was to kill ur friend? or he though.... He never really had time to study how to get it because there was only wars and fights bak in the day..... but its just me thinking
    i dont tink he was the first uchiha cuz he said with his brother once "we quickly became recognized by our clan" suggesting the uchiha clan...im im sure there are other ways to get MS.
     
         

  18. #43
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    Of course there is other ways!! They say that they awoke the MS during battles with each other and extensive training, and constant battles. And I dont think that they both Madara and his brother killed their best friends to awoke the MS, (Because, what would you think the rest of the clan would do if both Madara and his brother start killing people, would they just sit by and say, Cool, they killed 2 Uchihas, but hey, lets not execute them for their crimes, lets make them the leaders of the Uchiha's because they kill their fellow clan members).Also Sasuke didnt kill Itachi, he died of over use of his chakra, Like they stated many times, in the manga, if your Chakra are reduced to zero, YOU DIE. When he transfered his jitsu to Sasuke he used up all his Chakra, fall down, rolled over, and died!!! Sasuke developed the MS, right. So Sasuke got the MS without killing his brother.(Meaning, he didnt stab Itachi with a sword to death, or something like strangling him with his bear hands, to kill him). Thus you can assume that you dont have to physically, kill your closest friend. You, perhaps must witness your best friends death, and because of the feeling that you get when watching it,(Some say its the power of loss, other say it is due to the hatred that you are enraged with) after witnessing such an event.
    I agree and you covered it all I think theres nothing more to add... except perhaps kakashi MS... I still think he got it by copying Itachi MS after their encounter
     
         

  19. #44
    Anbu Yamato mihcom's Avatar
    Status
    mihcom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in nowhere land
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    He got his Sharingan from Tobi, that we now.
    you mean obito? or ar you assuming that tobi is obito? cause I dont think that
     
         

  20. #45
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I don't think you need to kill your best friend to get it, you have to feel responsible for their death. So with Kakashi he felt responsilbe for one of his friends deaths ( Orbito or someone else.)
     
         

  21. #46
    is chained to a bed ChidoriNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    ChidoriNagashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    in a box
    Posts
    4,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Good thoughts, but i think its just when someone close to you dies, it makes you able to get it, but i think there might be something more to it. cuz he wouldve got it years ago if it were just obitos death, and same for sasuke. his whole family died. but he was closer with his bro though. interesting. i hope kishi explains soon
     
         

  22. #47
    Founder of Konohagakure Anaujiram's Avatar
    Status
    Anaujiram is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in my own world
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    ehm itachi said to sasuke that the only way to get MS was killing his best friend, Itachi knew that Sasuke would never do that , and Sasuke is so selfish that he didnt want to get power in same way as Itachi did .. thats why he told him that.
     
         

  23. #48
    Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    izzy89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    the Dungeon, Konoha
    Posts
    492
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Uchiha View Post
    I have just thought of a theory to how u "really" obtain the MS.
    So u all heard that itachi said the only way to obtain MS was to kill ur best friend right, well that may not be true. We only heard Itachi say this. Based on our facts kakashi, madara, madara's brother, and sasuke's MS(If he really has one) were all obtained through a different way. Does this mean that itachi lied? When sauske asked his father about sharingan his father told him that there are certain "conditions" but he never said what they were making us think that what itachi said is true. But why would itachi say that to sasuke? Itachi was incredibly smart so he basically knew almost evrything that would happen. At the time, did he know sasuke and naruto would become best friends? If he did then this supports the idea that itachi lied and wanted sasuke to think that killing ur best friend was the only way. He did this to tempt sasuke to eventually kill naruto to destroy madara's plans of getting the kyuubi. What do u guys think? :D Itachi was a more of a genius then we already know himt to be of this is true.:D:D:D Do u thin this is accurate or not?:D

    Basically, there is another way to obtain MS but what?

    ~Madara Uchiha~
    That has got to be one of the few good thories out there.......see people, this is what you get when you actually sit down & think instead of talking out of your ass......
     
         

  24. #49
    Missing-Nin Tsukoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Tsukoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Kirigakure
    Posts
    1,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I've had a theory since Naruto and Sasuke faught in the valley. During that time a lot of emphasis was put on exactly what a friend actually is. When fighting your best friend they _know_ you're attacks, defenses, strategies.. As it was said their hearts connect and they can tell what each other are going to do next. It's a challenge even beyond sharingan, precognative knowlege of the next attack. The idea being that the sharingan allows the user to already have a distinct advantage, by fighting your best friend, someone who has such a great connection with you.. it takes away all advantages and returns you to your rawest form and forces you to finally push yourself to that next level. That's why, even though Itachi wasn't Sasuke's best friend, he was able to push himself to a higher level (with Itachi's help of course), because he was fighting someone he shared a "bond of hatred" with...

    At least that's my theory.
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member Madara  Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madara  Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoshi View Post
    I've had a theory since Naruto and Sasuke faught in the valley. During that time a lot of emphasis was put on exactly what a friend actually is. When fighting your best friend they _know_ you're attacks, defenses, strategies.. As it was said their hearts connect and they can tell what each other are going to do next. It's a challenge even beyond sharingan, precognative knowlege of the next attack. The idea being that the sharingan allows the user to already have a distinct advantage, by fighting your best friend, someone who has such a great connection with you.. it takes away all advantages and returns you to your rawest form and forces you to finally push yourself to that next level. That's why, even though Itachi wasn't Sasuke's best friend, he was able to push himself to a higher level (with Itachi's help of course), because he was fighting someone he shared a "bond of hatred" with...

    At least that's my theory.
    thats a real good theory. but i dont think that is the case because they wouldnt put something that complicated in naruto for all of the younger and stupider fans. or will they?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •