24 66.67%
  • No

12 33.33%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You never know.. I mean, they did incorporate the stories of Izanagi and Yamata-no-Orochi into the series...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For My Theory..To Obtain Mangekyou Sharingan..You Need To Kill Someone Close To You..I Really Believed That Madara Really Killed His Brother To Get Mangekyou Sharingan..Then Remember That Itachi Killed His Best Friend And His MOTHER And FATHER..Thats Why He Got Hs Mangekyou Sharingan..And Now We Saw Sasuke Killed Itachi..Which Lead Him To Get His Mangekyou Sharingan..But It's Still A Wonder How Kakashi Made It To Have Mangekyou..But Still..Kakashi Need To Perform Hand Seals So That He Could Make His Eye Mangekyou

Lost In My Darkness UchlhaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSpoiler View Post
    For My Theory..To Obtain Mangekyou Sharingan..You Need To Kill Someone Close To You..I Really Believed That Madara Really Killed His Brother To Get Mangekyou Sharingan..Then Remember That Itachi Killed His Best Friend And His MOTHER And FATHER..Thats Why He Got Hs Mangekyou Sharingan..And Now We Saw Sasuke Killed Itachi..Which Lead Him To Get His Mangekyou Sharingan..But It's Still A Wonder How Kakashi Made It To Have Mangekyou..But Still..Kakashi Need To Perform Hand Seals So That He Could Make His Eye Mangekyou
    madara had the ms b4 he kill his brother *he didnt kill him anyway *
    madara used his ms alot so he lost his sight so he took his brother eyes

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UchlhaSasuke View Post
    madara had the ms b4 he kill his brother *he didnt kill him anyway *
    madara used his ms alot so he lost his sight so he took his brother eyes
    But For Me..I Really Dont Intend To Believe In Tobi's/Madara's Basis..I Really Think He Is Lying..I Dont Know..But I Won't Stick In It

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Madara Uchiha View Post
    thats a real good theory. but i dont think that is the case because they wouldnt put something that complicated in naruto for all of the younger and stupider fans. or will they?
    they will.

there were so many complicated things in naruto we have already seen

Sage106

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSpoiler View Post
    i think itachi gave kakashi the MS , remember during their fight he placed him under tsukomi. We know itachi was close dying cuz of some disease, maybe he was plaanning to distribute his power to people he could trust; naruto, sasuke and kakashi. we know sasuke got his EMS cuz itachi planned it, the same thing might be true with kakashi. If so it makes me wonder of itachi true power. He possibly gave kakashi some of his power ,he gave naruto half of his power and when he did he wished that naruto never have to use it, AND STILL HE COULD HAVE KILLED SASUKE IF HE WANTED

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when itachi died right in front of saskue
    he said won't be able to teach u sumthin thistime or and he smiled and died happy
    i forget wat he daif but afteritahci died and madra told himeeverything about itachi
    he realized itachi was his best friend andhe was gulity that he killl him which activated EMS

when itachi died right in front of saskue
    he said won't be able to teach u sumthin thistime or and he smiled and died happy
    i forget wat he daif but afteritahci died and madra told himeeverything about itachi
    he realized itachi was his best friend andhe was gulity that he killl him which activated MS

Quote Originally Posted by Sage106 View Post
    i think itachi gave kakashi the MS , remember during their fight he placed him under tsukomi. We know itachi was close dying cuz of some disease, maybe he was plaanning to distribute his power to people he could trust; naruto, sasuke and kakashi. we know sasuke got his EMS cuz itachi planned it, the same thing might be true with kakashi. If so it makes me wonder of itachi true power. He possibly gave kakashi some of his power ,he gave naruto half of his power and when he did he wished that naruto never have to use it, AND STILL HE COULD HAVE KILLED SASUKE IF HE WANTED
    DAts gud

Last edited by SAKumono26; 07-13-2008 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

• Page 3 of 3 « First 123