Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    [Bio Test] - 3rd Raikage - ~Johninto Uchiha~



    - Reis Rules and Restrictions
    - No Customs Elements or Custom Jutsu Allowed
    - All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You will be using a standard 3rd Raikage Biography and i will be used a Standard Naruto Uzumaki and Dodai Kage Rank biograhy but may only use three moves per turn between the two of them.
    - Terrain: Rockery spires standing 10 meters tall and an opening in the center



    - We are Mid range from each other Naruto to the Left wearing his sage cloak and scroll on his back and Dodai to the right.

    Post your biography and i will make the first move.

    No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

    Best of Luck



     
         

  2. #2
    Korra.'s Avatar
    Status
    Korra. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lost in Roku's Lab O_O
    Posts
    16,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me
     



    Re: [Bio Test] - 3rd Raikage - ~Johninto Uchiha~

    3rd Raikage Thank you for being my test conductor. Let this be a good fight being my first bio test. ^_^
     
         

  3. #3
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: [Bio Test] - 3rd Raikage - ~Johninto Uchiha~

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Johninto Uchiha~ View Post
    3rd Raikage Thank you for being my test conductor. Let this be a good fight being my first bio test. ^_^

    Dodai Begins the match with formulating the hand seals Dog → Boar → Tiger → Ox → Rat → Bird and spitting a large amount of lava that arcs over the top of you.

    (Yoton: Yōkai no Jutsu) -Lava Release: Melting Apparition Technique

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing Dog → Boar → Tiger → Ox → Rat → Bird hand seals the user releases a large amount of lava from their mouth, which spreads into a broad, thin sheet as it travels through the air. Since the lava is shot upwards in an arc, so as to descend onto the targets from above, it prevents the intended individuals from jumping up to avoid the attack. A great deal of steam is created afterwards by the effects of the lava, so should the targets still be alive, a follow-up attack can be conducted while their vision remains obscured.


    at the same time Naruto raises the ground beneath your feet and around you creating a u shape that lifts you directly up into the lava technique.

    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.


    Due to the way the earth is risen it prevents escape from the sides and the back with only the lava technique covering the top and front of the U shape and as the lava falls down on you naruto performs the shadow clone technique creating 3 shadow clones one behind and one on either side of naruto and dodai anticipating your movements as all the clones begins to concentrate natural energy.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


     
         

  4. #4
    Korra.'s Avatar
    Status
    Korra. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lost in Roku's Lab O_O
    Posts
    16,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me
     



    Re: [Bio Test] - 3rd Raikage - ~Johninto Uchiha~

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post

    Dodai Begins the match with formulating the hand seals Dog → Boar → Tiger → Ox → Rat → Bird and spitting a large amount of lava that arcs over the top of you.

    (Yoton: Yōkai no Jutsu) -Lava Release: Melting Apparition Technique

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing Dog → Boar → Tiger → Ox → Rat → Bird hand seals the user releases a large amount of lava from their mouth, which spreads into a broad, thin sheet as it travels through the air. Since the lava is shot upwards in an arc, so as to descend onto the targets from above, it prevents the intended individuals from jumping up to avoid the attack. A great deal of steam is created afterwards by the effects of the lava, so should the targets still be alive, a follow-up attack can be conducted while their vision remains obscured.


    at the same time Naruto raises the ground beneath your feet and around you creating a u shape that lifts you directly up into the lava technique.

    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.


    Due to the way the earth is risen it prevents escape from the sides and the back with only the lava technique covering the top and front of the U shape and as the lava falls down on you naruto performs the shadow clone technique creating 3 shadow clones one behind and one on either side of naruto and dodai anticipating your movements as all the clones begins to concentrate natural energy.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


    As Dodai spits out his lava I gather my doton chakra around my whole body in quickly emerge into the ground and quickly go into long range before the lava hits me right when it blocks the view of me to you two.(So even when you use Moving Earth Core I would still be emerge in the ground.)

    (Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.


    As soon as I emerge at long range behind you I quickly gather my Raiton chakra and do a single hand sign and I create a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the my body and send directly at all of you.

    (Raiton: Kuropansa) - Lightning Release: Black Panther Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the users body. It can be used to attack multiple targets by extending from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the targets.
    Note: Can only be used by the Third Raikage or Darui


    As soon as I release the black panther I gather my Raiton chakra and wrap my whole body in it. After I activate my Lightning Armour I throw shuriken at you in fused with Raiton chakra.*

    (Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Rank: A
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapse to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography
     
         

  5. #5
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: [Bio Test] - 3rd Raikage - ~Johninto Uchiha~

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Johninto Uchiha~ View Post
    As Dodai spits out his lava I gather my doton chakra around my whole body in quickly emerge into the ground and quickly go into long range before the lava hits me right when it blocks the view of me to you two.(So even when you use Moving Earth Core I would still be emerge in the ground.)

    (Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.


    As soon as I emerge at long range behind you I quickly gather my Raiton chakra and do a single hand sign and I create a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the my body and send directly at all of you.

    (Raiton: Kuropansa) - Lightning Release: Black Panther Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the users body. It can be used to attack multiple targets by extending from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the targets.
    Note: Can only be used by the Third Raikage or Darui


    As soon as I release the black panther I gather my Raiton chakra and wrap my whole body in it. After I activate my Lightning Armour I throw shuriken at you in fused with Raiton chakra.*

    (Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Rank: A
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapse to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

    Naruto and Dodai watch as you escape underground and naruto continues with with the shadow clones as that was uninterupted and but the formation at least changes so that they are covering view all around us and the one from the back spots you and alerts all the other clones, the real naruto and dodai who turn around, three of the clones remain concentrating natural energy whilst the remaining shadow clone creates a wind attack which he then clashes into the incoming black lightning panther

    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere

    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.


    the resulting technique destroys the black lightning and reveals the lightning kunai approaching where the real naruto responds with throwing several of his own shuriken enhanced greatly with then

    (Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.


    and the stream blasts easily through your kunai whilst at the same time as the release of the shuriken Dodai responds with altering the terrain under your feet and coverage of your surroundings up to long range in a arc around you other than directly towards us

    (Yoton: Yurasu no Kazangan) - Lava Release: Rock to Lava

    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A jutsu that helps bring out more substance for magma jutsu, can also add a certain twist to the battlefield by changing a rocky terrain to a fiery terrain of lava.


    which then traps you against the incoming wind attack with rapid speed
     
         

  6. #6
    Korra.'s Avatar
    Status
    Korra. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lost in Roku's Lab O_O
    Posts
    16,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me
     



    Re: [Bio Test] - 3rd Raikage - ~Johninto Uchiha~

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post

    Naruto and Dodai watch as you escape underground and naruto continues with with the shadow clones as that was uninterupted and but the formation at least changes so that they are covering view all around us and the one from the back spots you and alerts all the other clones, the real naruto and dodai who turn around, three of the clones remain concentrating natural energy whilst the remaining shadow clone creates a wind attack which he then clashes into the incoming black lightning panther

    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere

    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.


    the resulting technique destroys the black lightning and reveals the lightning kunai approaching where the real naruto responds with throwing several of his own shuriken enhanced greatly with then

    (Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.


    and the stream blasts easily through your kunai whilst at the same time as the release of the shuriken Dodai responds with altering the terrain under your feet and coverage of your surroundings up to long range in a arc around you other than directly towards us

    (Yoton: Yurasu no Kazangan) - Lava Release: Rock to Lava

    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A jutsu that helps bring out more substance for magma jutsu, can also add a certain twist to the battlefield by changing a rocky terrain to a fiery terrain of lava.


    which then traps you against the incoming wind attack with rapid speed
    As I see you deflect my kunai and start to enhance it with your wind jutsu I make the Horse hand sign and exhale a massive wall of fire to collide against your wind jutsu.

    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.


    As the fire is about the collide with your wind jutsu I take advantage of your view of me being block I do 1 hand sign and create 4 shadow clones. (C1, C2, C3, C4) Me and my clones besides C1 use quickly dash towards different rocky spires before you notice with us standing on different ones. While the real me gets to a spire faster being that I have the Lightning Armour activated.*

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


    As soon as my clones and I dash C1 quickly performs Destructive Rising Rock Pillars causing giant spikes to come out the ground impaling you both and the clones making them disperse. As soon as he performs the spikes c1 dashes towards Dodai and hits him with a strong punch. The rest of us throw shurikens with Raiton chakra infused in them at all of you guys at different angles.

    (Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.


    3rd Raikage: Dodai you should know that it will take more than you and some kid to stop me.
    (Talking doesnt really count I just added it to make it more fun ^__^)
     
         

  7. #7
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: [Bio Test] - 3rd Raikage - ~Johninto Uchiha~

    Test Failed as Testee Dropped out of the bio test
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •