Thank you so much for accepting me

My last training - Click Here

W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art

Re: Drizzy teaches Wind to Wind

www.naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Narutopedia is the website we mainly use for RP, it will be of great use to you, if you're unsure about a jutsu, want to see a picture of how it works,track the manga/anime it was shown in or even find the user of it, that will help. Just search the english part of the jutsu title. Now let's begin.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Drizzy~ View Post

www.naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Narutopedia is the website we mainly use for RP, it will be of great use to you, if you're unsure about a jutsu, want to see a picture of how it works,track the manga/anime it was shown in or even find the user of it, that will help. Just search the english part of the jutsu title. Now let's begin.
    Alright sounds like a good plan to me! :D

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Focus your fuuton chakra.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Focus your fuuton chakra.
    "Okay."

*I first begin by gathering my chakra and then focusing on the key elements of Wind, the thinner the deadlier. I must also grind my chakra together to make it even sharper and thinner. As I focus on these key elements I use my chakra control to do what my I am thinking. As I do, I feel a windy feeling, almost like a breeze going through my body.*

"Was that good?"

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Good Enough. Tell me all you know about the wind element.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good Enough. Tell me all you know about the wind element.
    Alright, first off Wind is one of the five basic Elemental chakra transformations. It is said to be the rarest of the five. It mainly deals with short-mid range offensive techniques that combine force and precision and cutting damage. They are done by creating air circulation and also grinding the chakra together to make it sharp and super thin. Wind is strong against lightning because air insulates the lightning. Wind is weak against fire because oxygen creates a bigger fire and when going in the same direction combine to make an even better Jutsu. It is a also a part of the Kekkei Tota, Dust Release along with Earth and Fire. Three users are Naruto, Temari and Asuma. Is that good?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    Alright, first off Wind is one of the five basic Elemental chakra transformations. It is said to be the rarest of the five. It mainly deals with short-mid range offensive techniques that combine force and precision and cutting damage. They are done by creating air circulation and also grinding the chakra together to make it sharp and super thin. Wind is strong against lightning because air insulates the lightning. Wind is weak against fire because oxygen creates a bigger fire and when going in the same direction combine to make an even better Jutsu. It is a also a part of the Kekkei Tota, Dust Release along with Earth and Fire. Three users are Naruto, Temari and Asuma. Is that good?
    Good. Can you tell me the effect a wind style user has when he applies his chakra to a chakra paper?

eg. when kakashi gave naruto the paper to see what element he has.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good. Can you tell me the effect a wind style user has when he applies his chakra to a chakra paper?

eg. when kakashi gave naruto the paper to see what element he has.
    This chakra paper gets sliced into two pieces.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

This chakra paper gets sliced into two pieces.
    We start from D ranks, correct?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We start from D ranks, correct?
    Yes sir

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes sir
    Use the wond element to uprise sand.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Use the wond element to uprise sand.
    "Okay."

*I first gather my chakra and mould it into thin and very sharp Wind Chakra that I then channel through my body and into my mouth where I blow it out while my face is facing the ground making a gust of wind hit the ground and causing a cloud of sand to rise up into the air.*

"Was that okay?"

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

"Okay."

*I first gather my chakra and mould it into thin and very sharp Wind Chakra that I then channel through my body and into my mouth where I blow it out while my face is facing the ground making a gust of wind hit the ground and causing a cloud of sand to rise up into the air.*

"Was that okay?"
    Great. Tell me two advantages of this jutsu.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great. Tell me two advantages of this jutsu.
    It can be used to blind the opponent while you or a teammate attacks or it can be used just used to distract the opponent while you escape.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

It can be used to blind the opponent while you or a teammate attacks or it can be used just used to distract the opponent while you escape.
    (Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

For this technique, manipulate air around you to form a wall of rotating wind.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

For this technique, exhale on the ground to uprise sand. It cna also be used to change direction in the air or to propel you upwards/backwards.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

For this technique, manipulate air around you to form a wall of rotating wind.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

For this technique, exhale on the ground to uprise sand. It cna also be used to change direction in the air or to propel you upwards/backwards.
    "Okay."

*I first gather my chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel it throughout my body and release it into the air in front of me allowing me to use my chakra control and shape manipulation to change the flow of the air. I then use this to cause a spinning air flow in front of me making a wall of spinning wind which could be used to block Ninja Tools or Taijutsu.*

*I once again gather my chakra and mould it into super sharp and thin Fuuton chakra. I then continue by channeling it through my body and into my throat. I then take a breath and blow out at the ground causing a strong gust of wind to blow out of my mouth up rising a bunch of sand. I then jump into the air and put much more pressure and force behind the gust I blow. I point in one direction and blow very hard causing me to fly in the opposite direction thus changing my direction in mid-air.*

"Was that good?"

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

"Okay."

*I first gather my chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel it throughout my body and release it into the air in front of me allowing me to use my chakra control and shape manipulation to change the flow of the air. I then use this to cause a spinning air flow in front of me making a wall of spinning wind which could be used to block Ninja Tools or Taijutsu.*

*I once again gather my chakra and mould it into super sharp and thin Fuuton chakra. I then continue by channeling it through my body and into my throat. I then take a breath and blow out at the ground causing a strong gust of wind to blow out of my mouth up rising a bunch of sand. I then jump into the air and put much more pressure and force behind the gust I blow. I point in one direction and blow very hard causing me to fly in the opposite direction thus changing my direction in mid-air.*

"Was that good?"
    Good enough. Make sure you're using the naruto wiki website I gave for all the techniques as we progress.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good enough. Make sure you're using the naruto wiki website I gave for all the techniques as we progress.
    "Alright I will make sure to take a look at each Jutsu as we go along.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

"Alright I will make sure to take a look at each Jutsu as we go along.
    (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
    "Alright, here I go."

*First I begin by building up my chakra and moulding it into super thin and very sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel my chakra through my arms and into my hands as I clap my hands together. I then release my Wind Chakra into the air and manipulate it to create a very strong Gale. I then throw some shuriken into it to see how it effects the speed of Ninja Tools.*

*I then mould some more Fuuton Chakra and channel it through my body and through my lungs and into my throat. I then take a breath and blow onto 3 shuriken in my hand which infuses the Wind Chakra around the 3 Shuriken. I then throw them and manipulate the wind to make it spin much faster and make them fly much faster. They seem to do much more damage to the tree I threw them at then normal shuriken.*

*I once again build up some chakra and mould it into sharp and thin Fuuton Chakra. I then channel it through my body while preforming the Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake Hand Seals. I then release my chakra creating a huge Gust of Wind that is quite strong with its destructive power. As I shoot it at a tree it easily takes it down.*

"Whoa. Is the Wind Release: Great Break Through come from the mouth or from the hands or body?"

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

"Alright, here I go."

*First I begin by building up my chakra and moulding it into super thin and very sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel my chakra through my arms and into my hands as I clap my hands together. I then release my Wind Chakra into the air and manipulate it to create a very strong Gale. I then throw some shuriken into it to see how it effects the speed of Ninja Tools.*

*I then mould some more Fuuton Chakra and channel it through my body and through my lungs and into my throat. I then take a breath and blow onto 3 shuriken in my hand which infuses the Wind Chakra around the 3 Shuriken. I then throw them and manipulate the wind to make it spin much faster and make them fly much faster. They seem to do much more damage to the tree I threw them at then normal shuriken.*

*I once again build up some chakra and mould it into sharp and thin Fuuton Chakra. I then channel it through my body while preforming the Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake Hand Seals. I then release my chakra creating a huge Gust of Wind that is quite strong with its destructive power. As I shoot it at a tree it easily takes it down.*

"Whoa. Is the Wind Release: Great Break Through come from the mouth or from the hands or body?"
    I'm not quite sure. I don't have the patience to watch the episode and find out, so meh. That's your assignment! It seems like the user manipulates the air around him to create it though.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not quite sure. I don't have the patience to watch the episode and find out, so meh. That's your assignment! It seems like the user manipulates the air around him to create it though.
    I watched the first half of the episode when the Jutsu is used. Orochimaru uses it from behind some roots when you can't see him, so still not 100% sure if it is from mouth or not but it looks from the way the Jutsu is preformed that the user manipulates the air around him/her.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I watched the first half of the episode when the Jutsu is used. Orochimaru uses it from behind some roots when you can't see him, so still not 100% sure if it is from mouth or not but it looks from the way the Jutsu is preformed that the user manipulates the air around him/her.
    Well, let's continue, future Sage of Wind.

Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, let's continue, future Sage of Wind.

Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.
    "Alright sounds good soon to be Sage of Lightning/Genjutsu."

*I first gather my chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then take a deep breath and channel my chakra through my lungs and into my throat. As I am doing that, I preform the necessary Hand Seals and then blow out of my mouth while releasing my Chakra creating a huge gust of super violent slashing wind. It hits a tree in front of me and makes huge gash marks.*

*I then gather my chakra and mould it into Wind Chakra once again. I then channel it through my lungs and chest into my throat. I then focus on my chakra control and shape manipulation while blowing out my mouth and releasing my chakra. As it is leaving my mouth I shape the Wind Chakra into a compressed Wind ball that flies toward a bush in front of me and rips it out of the ground and makes it fly back.*

*I once again gather my chakra and mould it into Fuuton chakra. I then channel my chakra through my body while I focus on chakra control and shape manipulation. I then release the chakra from around my body and shape the Wind into several small tornadoes that then fly forwards and hit many trees. It puts a ton of pressure on them and makes tons of gash marks.*

"Was that good?"

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»