W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art

Re: Drizzy teaches Wind to Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    "Alright sounds good soon to be Sage of Lightning/Genjutsu."

*I first gather my chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then take a deep breath and channel my chakra through my lungs and into my throat. As I am doing that, I preform the necessary Hand Seals and then blow out of my mouth while releasing my Chakra creating a huge gust of super violent slashing wind. It hits a tree in front of me and makes huge gash marks.*

*I then gather my chakra and mould it into Wind Chakra once again. I then channel it through my lungs and chest into my throat. I then focus on my chakra control and shape manipulation while blowing out my mouth and releasing my chakra. As it is leaving my mouth I shape the Wind Chakra into a compressed Wind ball that flies toward a bush in front of me and rips it out of the ground and makes it fly back.*

*I once again gather my chakra and mould it into Fuuton chakra. I then channel my chakra through my body while I focus on chakra control and shape manipulation. I then release the chakra from around my body and shape the Wind into several small tornadoes that then fly forwards and hit many trees. It puts a ton of pressure on them and makes tons of gash marks.*

"Was that good?"
    Great.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Drizzy~ View Post
    Great.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.
    "Okay."

"We just did Divine wind "

*I first gather my chakra and then mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel it throughout my body while preforming the Tiger → Snake → Ram Hand Seals. I then use my chakra control and shape manipulation to shape the wind as I release my chakra. As I shape the wind it turns into a big vortex of wind that flies at a tree in front of me.*

*I then once again mould my chakra into Fuuton Chakra and then channel it to my right hand. I then release the chakra all around my hand creating sort of like a cloak of super thin and shark Slicing Chakra. I then run up to a tree and slice it with my hand creating a super huge gash. I then use this twice more in succession creating two more huge gashes in the tree.*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

"Okay."

"We just did Divine wind "

*I first gather my chakra and then mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel it throughout my body while preforming the Tiger → Snake → Ram Hand Seals. I then use my chakra control and shape manipulation to shape the wind as I release my chakra. As I shape the wind it turns into a big vortex of wind that flies at a tree in front of me.*

*I then once again mould my chakra into Fuuton Chakra and then channel it to my right hand. I then release the chakra all around my hand creating sort of like a cloak of super thin and shark Slicing Chakra. I then run up to a tree and slice it with my hand creating a super huge gash. I then use this twice more in succession creating two more huge gashes in the tree.*
    Good. *creates 2 clones as I launch a C rank wind attack at you*

Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good. *creates 2 clones as I launch a C rank wind attack at you*

Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.
    "WTH"

*I first gather my chakra and then mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel it throughout my body and focus my chakra. I then release my chakra and use my chakra control and shape manipulation to shape the wind into a slicing gust which hits your Wind Jutsu and neutralizes it.*

*I then once again gather my chakra and mould it into Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel my chakra throughout my body while preforming the Tiger → Hare → Dragon Hand Seals. I then release my chakra to summon a cyclone of petals that I then direct towards your clone. I can stay still and direct the Jutsu anywhere I want within range. Your first clone disappears.*

*After that, again I mould my chakra into Fuuton chakra. I then channel it throughout my body while focusing my chakra. Once it is distributed, I then release my chakra and shape it into a wave of wind that slashes your clone making him get cut. He then disappears.*

"There we go."

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

"WTH"

*I first gather my chakra and then mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel it throughout my body and focus my chakra. I then release my chakra and use my chakra control and shape manipulation to shape the wind into a slicing gust which hits your Wind Jutsu and neutralizes it.*

*I then once again gather my chakra and mould it into Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel my chakra throughout my body while preforming the Tiger → Hare → Dragon Hand Seals. I then release my chakra to summon a cyclone of petals that I then direct towards your clone. I can stay still and direct the Jutsu anywhere I want within range. Your first clone disappears.*

*After that, again I mould my chakra into Fuuton chakra. I then channel it throughout my body while focusing my chakra. Once it is distributed, I then release my chakra and shape it into a wave of wind that slashes your clone making him get cut. He then disappears.*

"There we go."
    *Your attempt to stop my jutsu fails because you didn't use enough chakra. You get hit by my wind jutsu and fall to the ground, thus the other 2 techniques weren't done*

Try again.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Your attempt to stop my jutsu fails because you didn't use enough chakra. You get hit by my wind jutsu and fall to the ground, thus the other 2 techniques weren't done*

Try again.
    "Damn. Let's do it again."

*I first gather a huge amount of chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra by grinding it together. I then channel it through my body evenly. I then release the huge amount of chakra throughout my body all at once and use chakra control and shape manipulation to make huge gust of wind and put a ton of force behind it. It hits your Wind Jutsu and completely neutralizes it this time.*

*I then gather more chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Chakra. I then channel the chakra through my entire body while preforming the Tiger → Hare → Dragon Hand Seals. I then release my chakra to summon the cyclone of petals to attack your clone. I use my chakra to guide it at your clone while standing still, and as it hits your clone it causes it to disappear.*

*I then gather chakra once more and mould it into Wind Chakra. I then channel and distribute it throughout my body evenly. As that finishes I then release the chakra and use my shape manipulation and chakra control to shape it into a huge wave of wind that I direct at your clone, and as it hits him it makes him disappear.*

"Better?"

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

"Damn. Let's do it again."

*I first gather a huge amount of chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra by grinding it together. I then channel it through my body evenly. I then release the huge amount of chakra throughout my body all at once and use chakra control and shape manipulation to make huge gust of wind and put a ton of force behind it. It hits your Wind Jutsu and completely neutralizes it this time.*

*I then gather more chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Chakra. I then channel the chakra through my entire body while preforming the Tiger → Hare → Dragon Hand Seals. I then release my chakra to summon the cyclone of petals to attack your clone. I use my chakra to guide it at your clone while standing still, and as it hits your clone it causes it to disappear.*

*I then gather chakra once more and mould it into Wind Chakra. I then channel and distribute it throughout my body evenly. As that finishes I then release the chakra and use my shape manipulation and chakra control to shape it into a huge wave of wind that I direct at your clone, and as it hits him it makes him disappear.*

"Better?"
    Good.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.
    "Alright.

*I first take a sword off my back. I then gather my chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Fuuton Chakra. After that I channel it through my shoulders, arms, and hands, and into my sword. As I do that I begin to take a swing and mid swing I release my chakra from my blade and use my chakra control and shape manipulation to shape it and keep it the same shape as the swing of my sword making a big slice of wind. I then continue to swing my sword creating many slicing gusts of wind causing a sort of whirlwind.*

"There we go."

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

"Alright.

*I first take a sword off my back. I then gather my chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Fuuton Chakra. After that I channel it through my shoulders, arms, and hands, and into my sword. As I do that I begin to take a swing and mid swing I release my chakra from my blade and use my chakra control and shape manipulation to shape it and keep it the same shape as the swing of my sword making a big slice of wind. I then continue to swing my sword creating many slicing gusts of wind causing a sort of whirlwind.*

"There we go."
    Perform the next three on the jutsulist.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy.. View Post
    Perform the next three on the jutsulist.
    "Okay."

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

*I begin by gathering my internal chakra and then moulding it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel the chakra through my body and into my sword. I then release my chalra that is built up in my sword around my entire body creating a vortex of wind around me that could be used as a shield or if let's say Gaara's sand was on you, you could get the sand off using this technique*

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

*Again I begin by gathering my chakra and moulding it into super sharp and thin Wind Release Chakra. I then channel it throughout my body while grabbing my sword from my back. I then release the chakra around my sword and use my chakra control to compress it and keep it around the sword and keeping the shape. This increases the power and how lethal it is.*

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

*Once again I gether my chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel it though my chest and into my throat. I them take a deep breath and blow out of my both with a lot of power while using my good chakra control and shape manipulation to shape the gust of wind into a twister that shoots quickly at a tree with great power and hatters the trunk.*

"Was that okay?"

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Good. Stock up on chakra.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good. Stock up on chakra.
    "Okay."

*I go to sleep until Drizzy comes back.*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

"Okay."

*I go to sleep until Drizzy comes back.*
    (Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.
    *I begin by gathering my chakra and then moulding it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel my chakra into my blade and control the chakra and compress it into the shape of my blade so it is all around the blade. I then take a swing with my blade at a tree near by and release my chakra as I am swinging so that my chakra is released into a slicing wind in the shape and arc of my swing. As it hits the tree it is in the curve of my swing and it slices up the tree.*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I begin by gathering my chakra and then moulding it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel my chakra into my blade and control the chakra and compress it into the shape of my blade so it is all around the blade. I then take a swing with my blade at a tree near by and release my chakra as I am swinging so that my chakra is released into a slicing wind in the shape and arc of my swing. As it hits the tree it is in the curve of my swing and it slices up the tree.*
    Think fast.
    *Throws a barrage of shuriken at you*

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Think fast.
    *Throws a barrage of shuriken at you*
    *I quickly gather my chakra and begin to mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. The moment I am finished moulding it I channel my chakra through my shoulders and arms and into my blade that I am holding. I then quickly look at the shuriken and then begin to swing my blade horizontally so that the arc matches that of all of the Shuriken causing them all to be hit by the wind and stop and fall to the ground thus protecting me from any damage done.*

"There we go."

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I won't be online for the week, so here's a batch for you to complete. I'll be back on Friday. Be sure not to give lazy descriptions. I want you to use www.naruto.wikia.com as aid. Post the picture of the jutsu, then perform it. Also add the advantage(s) and disadvantage(s). Put each jutsu description in a spoiler.

Jutsu

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
    Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I won't be online for the week, so here's a batch for you to complete. I'll be back on Friday. Be sure not to give lazy descriptions. I want you to use www.naruto.wikia.com as aid. Post the picture of the jutsu, then perform it. Also add the advantage(s) and disadvantage(s). Put each jutsu description in a spoiler.

Jutsu

Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.

Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

*I begin by gathering my internal chakra and then moulding it into super sharp and thin Wind Nature Chakra. As I do so I then channel it throughout my body and then through my shoulders and arms and into my sword that I am holding. I then lift my sword that is enveloped in Fuuton chakra, that I am compressing around the sword, and slash downwards in front of me creating a very large gust of wind that slices through the air and hits a tree creating a huge gash in it.*

Advantages: Can be used to block Kunai or Shuriken that are thrown at you or any ninja tools. It can also be used in unison with a Water or Fire technique to give create a deadlier combination Jutsu.

Disadvantages: It is not super powerful and can be easily blocked with a C-Rank Fire Jutsu, it is also not a widespread Jutsu, it is just a thin slash so it cannot block from multiple directions like other Earth Jutsu can.

*I first gather the chakra in my body and then mould it into sharp and super thin Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so I then channel the chakra throughout my body and into my lungs, I then preform the four Hand Seals that are required and then take a deep breath and blow out a minor tornado which wraps around the tree in front of me and begins to uproot it and slashes it many times, which would severely hurt a human being.*

Advantages: Can trap the opponent and cause a lot of damage and blood loss. It can also trap them for a short period of time and also trap multiple people at once and prevent them from throwing anything at you.

Disadvantages: As they are trapped I think they could use a water or fire technique and shoot it at you causing it to go faster due to the wind that is spiraling around them, would that be true?

*I begin by gathering the chakra running through my body and moulding it into super sharp and super thin Wind Nature Chakra. As I do so I then channel it through my entire body while preforming the series of necessary Hand Seals to amplify my chakra. As I do so I then see a Wind Jutsu coming towards me so I then gather my chakra in my arms and split the Wind Jutsu coming at me and take control of it with my own Wind Affinity and then throw it back the way it came from.*

Advantages: Can redirect the enemy's attack back at them, so they are not expecting it. Can be quickly done in conjunction with a Water or Fire technique because you are not creating the wind.

Disadvantages: It requires a series of Hand Seals, which slows down the Jutsu. It also can only block up to B-Rank wind and most people use A or S-Rank Wind when battling in the RP of NB.

Could not find Picture

*I begin by gathering my internal chakra and moulding it into super thin and very sharp Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so, I then channel my Fuuton Chakra throughout my body. I then release it into the air around me and then gather up dust from the ground around me. After doing that, I am now able to create a large wall of this dust around me and compress it together to push away a bush (person) who is in front of me.*

Advantages: Can get them out of Short Range if you do not like fighting in Short Range and prefer that you battle at Mid-Range. It can also be used in squad battles to push the person at another person so they cannot dodge an attack.

Disadvantages: It cannot really do much except push them away, it doesn't do any damage to them, whereas if you used something like Hurricane Fist it could push them away from you and hurt them at the same time.

*I begin by gathering the Chakra that is flowing throughout my body and moulding it into super thin and sharp Fuuton Chakra. After doing so I then channel this Wind Chakra through my shoulder and arm and into my fist. I then bring my arm back and take a huge swing with my right arm and as I am doing so I then release my chakra creating a huge blast of Wind that comes out of my fist making a huge gash in the tree in front of me. This can also be used for movement so you do not have to run.*

Advantages: Can be used to escape a hole or move quickly to dodge an attack but must be aimed at something solid. It also does a considerable amount of damage, so it is a pretty versatile Jutsu.

Disadvantages: It is not very strong, this one doesn't seem to have very many disadvantages for me, are there really any?

Could not find a picture.

*I begin by gathering a lot of my internal chakra and moulding it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so I then channel my chakra throughout my body. As I do so I visualize a huge whirlwind as I then release my chakra from my body and use shape manipulation and chakra control to change the shape of the whirlwind and manipulate it as it if flying through the air at the opponent in front of me which is a tree. It creates a ton of slashes in the tree that would damage a human a lot.*

Advantages: It can do damage to a group of people or block incoming Jutsu also can blow away mist or smoke and also damage the opponent while doing so.

Disadvantages: It doesn't really have many in my book besides only being B-Rank as most people use A and S ranks but other than that, it is powerful and a widespread Jutsu so it can block a wide area.

*I begin by gathering a huge amount of chakra and moulding it into super sharp and thin Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so I then channel my chakra throughout my body and then release it. As I release it I concentrate on the shape manipulation and chakra control I need to create a huge claw of Wind. It needs a lot of compression and very good chakra control to control it. As I do so I am able to grab trees around me or lift me up onto something or even just slash at the trees. It is very versatile.*

Advantages: Very versatile, as it can help you dodge Jutsu, it can attack the opponent, grab the opponent, trap the opponent, or help you get out of holes or pits that you are stuck in.

Disadvantages: It can be countered if trying to grab by staying out of range or using Fire to just burn you using the oxygen to create a bigger fire, and this Jutsu is also only B-Rank.

*I begin by gathering a bunch of internal chakra and then moulding it into super thin and very sharp Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so I then channel my Fuuton chakra through my shoulders and arms and into my hands. After doing so I then imagine a slash from a sword and then release my chakra from my hands and create a sort of invisible sword that is made of wind so the opponent cannot see it. I then can use it slash at them without them knowing.*

Advantages: Enemy cannot see it and so they cannot really defend against it. It is wind so causes deeper cuts and deadlier than any normal sword.

Disadvantages: I am wondering, does this Jutsu have any, is it actually like a sword or do you just release slashes from you hand like a sword?

*I begin by gathering a big amount of chakra from my Chakra Flow of my body, and then moulding it into super thin and very sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel it through my body. As I do so I then imagine a huge chakra flow and super thin Wind Chakra. I then release my chakra from my body and it creates a huge blast of wind that hits a tree in front of me and causes it to be super cut up and almost totally un-rooted. It is very powerful.*

Advantages: It can be used great for both defense, offense and also for support and can do a lot of damage to the opponent.

Disadvantages, it is a bigger Jutsu so it takes a longer while for it to be created and for it to hit the opponent thus giving them more time.

[IMG[http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110219215534/naruto/images/thumb/0/09/Pressure_Damage.jpg/830px-Pressure_Damage.jpg[/IMG]

*I first gather some of my internal chakra and then mould it into super thin and very sharp Wind Nature Chakra. After doing that, I then channel this chakra all throughout my body. And after doing that, I then release it from my hand and from the blade of wind that I made a little bit ago and use chakra control and shape manipulation to shape this Wind into a huge hurricane that sucks the enemy into it which causes them to be stuck in the hurricane, getting very hurt. This Jutsu can be used for quite a few things.*

Advantages: It can be used to both block a Jutsu or trap a person preventing them from preforming the Jutsu of their own. This is a very great technique

Disadvantages: There are not many disadvantages to this Jutsu, because it can defend, offend, and be a support so is there really any disadvantage for this?

Could not find a picture for this.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I begin by gathering my internal chakra and then moulding it into super sharp and thin Wind Nature Chakra. As I do so I then channel it throughout my body and then through my shoulders and arms and into my sword that I am holding. I then lift my sword that is enveloped in Fuuton chakra, that I am compressing around the sword, and slash downwards in front of me creating a very large gust of wind that slices through the air and hits a tree creating a huge gash in it.*

Advantages: Can be used to block Kunai or Shuriken that are thrown at you or any ninja tools. It can also be used in unison with a Water or Fire technique to give create a deadlier combination Jutsu.

Disadvantages: It is not super powerful and can be easily blocked with a C-Rank Fire Jutsu, it is also not a widespread Jutsu, it is just a thin slash so it cannot block from multiple directions like other Earth Jutsu can.

*I first gather the chakra in my body and then mould it into sharp and super thin Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so I then channel the chakra throughout my body and into my lungs, I then preform the four Hand Seals that are required and then take a deep breath and blow out a minor tornado which wraps around the tree in front of me and begins to uproot it and slashes it many times, which would severely hurt a human being.*

Advantages: Can trap the opponent and cause a lot of damage and blood loss. It can also trap them for a short period of time and also trap multiple people at once and prevent them from throwing anything at you.

Disadvantages: As they are trapped I think they could use a water or fire technique and shoot it at you causing it to go faster due to the wind that is spiraling around them, would that be true?

*I begin by gathering the chakra running through my body and moulding it into super sharp and super thin Wind Nature Chakra. As I do so I then channel it through my entire body while preforming the series of necessary Hand Seals to amplify my chakra. As I do so I then see a Wind Jutsu coming towards me so I then gather my chakra in my arms and split the Wind Jutsu coming at me and take control of it with my own Wind Affinity and then throw it back the way it came from.*

Advantages: Can redirect the enemy's attack back at them, so they are not expecting it. Can be quickly done in conjunction with a Water or Fire technique because you are not creating the wind.

Disadvantages: It requires a series of Hand Seals, which slows down the Jutsu. It also can only block up to B-Rank wind and most people use A or S-Rank Wind when battling in the RP of NB.

Could not find Picture

*I begin by gathering my internal chakra and moulding it into super thin and very sharp Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so, I then channel my Fuuton Chakra throughout my body. I then release it into the air around me and then gather up dust from the ground around me. After doing that, I am now able to create a large wall of this dust around me and compress it together to push away a bush (person) who is in front of me.*

Advantages: Can get them out of Short Range if you do not like fighting in Short Range and prefer that you battle at Mid-Range. It can also be used in squad battles to push the person at another person so they cannot dodge an attack.

Disadvantages: It cannot really do much except push them away, it doesn't do any damage to them, whereas if you used something like Hurricane Fist it could push them away from you and hurt them at the same time.

*I begin by gathering the Chakra that is flowing throughout my body and moulding it into super thin and sharp Fuuton Chakra. After doing so I then channel this Wind Chakra through my shoulder and arm and into my fist. I then bring my arm back and take a huge swing with my right arm and as I am doing so I then release my chakra creating a huge blast of Wind that comes out of my fist making a huge gash in the tree in front of me. This can also be used for movement so you do not have to run.*

Advantages: Can be used to escape a hole or move quickly to dodge an attack but must be aimed at something solid. It also does a considerable amount of damage, so it is a pretty versatile Jutsu.

Disadvantages: It is not very strong, this one doesn't seem to have very many disadvantages for me, are there really any?

Could not find a picture.

*I begin by gathering a lot of my internal chakra and moulding it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so I then channel my chakra throughout my body. As I do so I visualize a huge whirlwind as I then release my chakra from my body and use shape manipulation and chakra control to change the shape of the whirlwind and manipulate it as it if flying through the air at the opponent in front of me which is a tree. It creates a ton of slashes in the tree that would damage a human a lot.*

Advantages: It can do damage to a group of people or block incoming Jutsu also can blow away mist or smoke and also damage the opponent while doing so.

Disadvantages: It doesn't really have many in my book besides only being B-Rank as most people use A and S ranks but other than that, it is powerful and a widespread Jutsu so it can block a wide area.

*I begin by gathering a huge amount of chakra and moulding it into super sharp and thin Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so I then channel my chakra throughout my body and then release it. As I release it I concentrate on the shape manipulation and chakra control I need to create a huge claw of Wind. It needs a lot of compression and very good chakra control to control it. As I do so I am able to grab trees around me or lift me up onto something or even just slash at the trees. It is very versatile.*

Advantages: Very versatile, as it can help you dodge Jutsu, it can attack the opponent, grab the opponent, trap the opponent, or help you get out of holes or pits that you are stuck in.

Disadvantages: It can be countered if trying to grab by staying out of range or using Fire to just burn you using the oxygen to create a bigger fire, and this Jutsu is also only B-Rank.

*I begin by gathering a bunch of internal chakra and then moulding it into super thin and very sharp Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so I then channel my Fuuton chakra through my shoulders and arms and into my hands. After doing so I then imagine a slash from a sword and then release my chakra from my hands and create a sort of invisible sword that is made of wind so the opponent cannot see it. I then can use it slash at them without them knowing.*

Advantages: Enemy cannot see it and so they cannot really defend against it. It is wind so causes deeper cuts and deadlier than any normal sword.

Disadvantages: I am wondering, does this Jutsu have any, is it actually like a sword or do you just release slashes from you hand like a sword?

*I begin by gathering a big amount of chakra from my Chakra Flow of my body, and then moulding it into super thin and very sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel it through my body. As I do so I then imagine a huge chakra flow and super thin Wind Chakra. I then release my chakra from my body and it creates a huge blast of wind that hits a tree in front of me and causes it to be super cut up and almost totally un-rooted. It is very powerful.*

Advantages: It can be used great for both defense, offense and also for support and can do a lot of damage to the opponent.

Disadvantages, it is a bigger Jutsu so it takes a longer while for it to be created and for it to hit the opponent thus giving them more time.

[IMG[http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110219215534/naruto/images/thumb/0/09/Pressure_Damage.jpg/830px-Pressure_Damage.jpg[/IMG]

*I first gather some of my internal chakra and then mould it into super thin and very sharp Wind Nature Chakra. After doing that, I then channel this chakra all throughout my body. And after doing that, I then release it from my hand and from the blade of wind that I made a little bit ago and use chakra control and shape manipulation to shape this Wind into a huge hurricane that sucks the enemy into it which causes them to be stuck in the hurricane, getting very hurt. This Jutsu can be used for quite a few things.*

Advantages: It can be used to both block a Jutsu or trap a person preventing them from preforming the Jutsu of their own. This is a very great technique

Disadvantages: There are not many disadvantages to this Jutsu, because it can defend, offend, and be a support so is there really any disadvantage for this?

Could not find a picture for this.
    Stock up on chakra, then we continue.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Stock up on chakra, then we continue.
    "Okay."

*I sit down, and pick up a water bottle and take a sip. I then drift off to sleep for a couple hours while I regain my Chakra. I then gen up after my sleep, and feel completely refreshed.*

"I am ready!"

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*you wake up to see me sleeping as well*

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*you wake up to see me sleeping as well*
    *I walk over to the lake near by and fill up a bucket with water. I then walk back over to you and dump it on you and then use Hiding Like A Mole Technique to go underground and you don't notice me :D. I then come back above ground to see you drenched... :lmao: I ask."

"Can we continue training Senpai? :D"

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I walk over to the lake near by and fill up a bucket with water. I then walk back over to you and dump it on you and then use Hiding Like A Mole Technique to go underground and you don't notice me :D. I then come back above ground to see you drenched... :lmao: I ask."

"Can we continue training Senpai? :D"
    Who did this!?!?
    *Enters a rampage*

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who did this!?!?
    *Enters a rampage*
    *I quickly create a clone.*

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

*The clone transforms into a copy of you *

Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

*I point at the clone.*

"He did."

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I quickly create a clone.*

Chakra Cost:5
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

*The clone transforms into a copy of you *

Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

*I point at the clone.*

"He did."
    Damn he's sexy.
    Anywho, let's continue.