This user has no status.

Re: Drizzy teaches Wind to Wind

Quote Originally Posted by ~Drizzy~ View Post
    (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
    "Alright, here I go."

*First I begin by building up my chakra and moulding it into super thin and very sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel my chakra through my arms and into my hands as I clap my hands together. I then release my Wind Chakra into the air and manipulate it to create a very strong Gale. I then throw some shuriken into it to see how it effects the speed of Ninja Tools.*

*I then mould some more Fuuton Chakra and channel it through my body and through my lungs and into my throat. I then take a breath and blow onto 3 shuriken in my hand which infuses the Wind Chakra around the 3 Shuriken. I then throw them and manipulate the wind to make it spin much faster and make them fly much faster. They seem to do much more damage to the tree I threw them at then normal shuriken.*

*I once again build up some chakra and mould it into sharp and thin Fuuton Chakra. I then channel it through my body while preforming the Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake Hand Seals. I then release my chakra creating a huge Gust of Wind that is quite strong with its destructive power. As I shoot it at a tree it easily takes it down.*

"Whoa. Is the Wind Release: Great Break Through come from the mouth or from the hands or body?"

W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    design ● creativity ● art

Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    "Alright, here I go."

*First I begin by building up my chakra and moulding it into super thin and very sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel my chakra through my arms and into my hands as I clap my hands together. I then release my Wind Chakra into the air and manipulate it to create a very strong Gale. I then throw some shuriken into it to see how it effects the speed of Ninja Tools.*

*I then mould some more Fuuton Chakra and channel it through my body and through my lungs and into my throat. I then take a breath and blow onto 3 shuriken in my hand which infuses the Wind Chakra around the 3 Shuriken. I then throw them and manipulate the wind to make it spin much faster and make them fly much faster. They seem to do much more damage to the tree I threw them at then normal shuriken.*

*I once again build up some chakra and mould it into sharp and thin Fuuton Chakra. I then channel it through my body while preforming the Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake Hand Seals. I then release my chakra creating a huge Gust of Wind that is quite strong with its destructive power. As I shoot it at a tree it easily takes it down.*

"Whoa. Is the Wind Release: Great Break Through come from the mouth or from the hands or body?"
    I'm not quite sure. I don't have the patience to watch the episode and find out, so meh. That's your assignment! It seems like the user manipulates the air around him to create it though.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm not quite sure. I don't have the patience to watch the episode and find out, so meh. That's your assignment! It seems like the user manipulates the air around him to create it though.
    I watched the first half of the episode when the Jutsu is used. Orochimaru uses it from behind some roots when you can't see him, so still not 100% sure if it is from mouth or not but it looks from the way the Jutsu is preformed that the user manipulates the air around him/her.

Status
    Apr 2011

I watched the first half of the episode when the Jutsu is used. Orochimaru uses it from behind some roots when you can't see him, so still not 100% sure if it is from mouth or not but it looks from the way the Jutsu is preformed that the user manipulates the air around him/her.
    Well, let's continue, future Sage of Wind.

Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Well, let's continue, future Sage of Wind.

Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.
    "Alright sounds good soon to be Sage of Lightning/Genjutsu."

*I first gather my chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then take a deep breath and channel my chakra through my lungs and into my throat. As I am doing that, I preform the necessary Hand Seals and then blow out of my mouth while releasing my Chakra creating a huge gust of super violent slashing wind. It hits a tree in front of me and makes huge gash marks.*

*I then gather my chakra and mould it into Wind Chakra once again. I then channel it through my lungs and chest into my throat. I then focus on my chakra control and shape manipulation while blowing out my mouth and releasing my chakra. As it is leaving my mouth I shape the Wind Chakra into a compressed Wind ball that flies toward a bush in front of me and rips it out of the ground and makes it fly back.*

*I once again gather my chakra and mould it into Fuuton chakra. I then channel my chakra through my body while I focus on chakra control and shape manipulation. I then release the chakra from around my body and shape the Wind into several small tornadoes that then fly forwards and hit many trees. It puts a ton of pressure on them and makes tons of gash marks.*

"Was that good?"

Status
    Apr 2011

"Alright sounds good soon to be Sage of Lightning/Genjutsu."

*I first gather my chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then take a deep breath and channel my chakra through my lungs and into my throat. As I am doing that, I preform the necessary Hand Seals and then blow out of my mouth while releasing my Chakra creating a huge gust of super violent slashing wind. It hits a tree in front of me and makes huge gash marks.*

*I then gather my chakra and mould it into Wind Chakra once again. I then channel it through my lungs and chest into my throat. I then focus on my chakra control and shape manipulation while blowing out my mouth and releasing my chakra. As it is leaving my mouth I shape the Wind Chakra into a compressed Wind ball that flies toward a bush in front of me and rips it out of the ground and makes it fly back.*

*I once again gather my chakra and mould it into Fuuton chakra. I then channel my chakra through my body while I focus on chakra control and shape manipulation. I then release the chakra from around my body and shape the Wind into several small tornadoes that then fly forwards and hit many trees. It puts a ton of pressure on them and makes tons of gash marks.*

"Was that good?"
    Great.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Great.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.
    "Okay."

"We just did Divine wind "

*I first gather my chakra and then mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel it throughout my body while preforming the Tiger → Snake → Ram Hand Seals. I then use my chakra control and shape manipulation to shape the wind as I release my chakra. As I shape the wind it turns into a big vortex of wind that flies at a tree in front of me.*

*I then once again mould my chakra into Fuuton Chakra and then channel it to my right hand. I then release the chakra all around my hand creating sort of like a cloak of super thin and shark Slicing Chakra. I then run up to a tree and slice it with my hand creating a super huge gash. I then use this twice more in succession creating two more huge gashes in the tree.*

Status
    Apr 2011

"Okay."

"We just did Divine wind "

*I first gather my chakra and then mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel it throughout my body while preforming the Tiger → Snake → Ram Hand Seals. I then use my chakra control and shape manipulation to shape the wind as I release my chakra. As I shape the wind it turns into a big vortex of wind that flies at a tree in front of me.*

*I then once again mould my chakra into Fuuton Chakra and then channel it to my right hand. I then release the chakra all around my hand creating sort of like a cloak of super thin and shark Slicing Chakra. I then run up to a tree and slice it with my hand creating a super huge gash. I then use this twice more in succession creating two more huge gashes in the tree.*
    Good. *creates 2 clones as I launch a C rank wind attack at you*

Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Good. *creates 2 clones as I launch a C rank wind attack at you*

Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.
    "WTH"

*I first gather my chakra and then mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel it throughout my body and focus my chakra. I then release my chakra and use my chakra control and shape manipulation to shape the wind into a slicing gust which hits your Wind Jutsu and neutralizes it.*

*I then once again gather my chakra and mould it into Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel my chakra throughout my body while preforming the Tiger → Hare → Dragon Hand Seals. I then release my chakra to summon a cyclone of petals that I then direct towards your clone. I can stay still and direct the Jutsu anywhere I want within range. Your first clone disappears.*

*After that, again I mould my chakra into Fuuton chakra. I then channel it throughout my body while focusing my chakra. Once it is distributed, I then release my chakra and shape it into a wave of wind that slashes your clone making him get cut. He then disappears.*

"There we go."

Status
    Apr 2011

"WTH"

*I first gather my chakra and then mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel it throughout my body and focus my chakra. I then release my chakra and use my chakra control and shape manipulation to shape the wind into a slicing gust which hits your Wind Jutsu and neutralizes it.*

*I then once again gather my chakra and mould it into Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel my chakra throughout my body while preforming the Tiger → Hare → Dragon Hand Seals. I then release my chakra to summon a cyclone of petals that I then direct towards your clone. I can stay still and direct the Jutsu anywhere I want within range. Your first clone disappears.*

*After that, again I mould my chakra into Fuuton chakra. I then channel it throughout my body while focusing my chakra. Once it is distributed, I then release my chakra and shape it into a wave of wind that slashes your clone making him get cut. He then disappears.*

"There we go."
    *Your attempt to stop my jutsu fails because you didn't use enough chakra. You get hit by my wind jutsu and fall to the ground, thus the other 2 techniques weren't done*

Try again.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

*Your attempt to stop my jutsu fails because you didn't use enough chakra. You get hit by my wind jutsu and fall to the ground, thus the other 2 techniques weren't done*

Try again.
    "Damn. Let's do it again."

*I first gather a huge amount of chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra by grinding it together. I then channel it through my body evenly. I then release the huge amount of chakra throughout my body all at once and use chakra control and shape manipulation to make huge gust of wind and put a ton of force behind it. It hits your Wind Jutsu and completely neutralizes it this time.*

*I then gather more chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Chakra. I then channel the chakra through my entire body while preforming the Tiger → Hare → Dragon Hand Seals. I then release my chakra to summon the cyclone of petals to attack your clone. I use my chakra to guide it at your clone while standing still, and as it hits your clone it causes it to disappear.*

*I then gather chakra once more and mould it into Wind Chakra. I then channel and distribute it throughout my body evenly. As that finishes I then release the chakra and use my shape manipulation and chakra control to shape it into a huge wave of wind that I direct at your clone, and as it hits him it makes him disappear.*

"Better?"

Status
    Apr 2011

"Damn. Let's do it again."

*I first gather a huge amount of chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra by grinding it together. I then channel it through my body evenly. I then release the huge amount of chakra throughout my body all at once and use chakra control and shape manipulation to make huge gust of wind and put a ton of force behind it. It hits your Wind Jutsu and completely neutralizes it this time.*

*I then gather more chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Chakra. I then channel the chakra through my entire body while preforming the Tiger → Hare → Dragon Hand Seals. I then release my chakra to summon the cyclone of petals to attack your clone. I use my chakra to guide it at your clone while standing still, and as it hits your clone it causes it to disappear.*

*I then gather chakra once more and mould it into Wind Chakra. I then channel and distribute it throughout my body evenly. As that finishes I then release the chakra and use my shape manipulation and chakra control to shape it into a huge wave of wind that I direct at your clone, and as it hits him it makes him disappear.*

"Better?"
    Good.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Good.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.
    "Alright.

*I first take a sword off my back. I then gather my chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Fuuton Chakra. After that I channel it through my shoulders, arms, and hands, and into my sword. As I do that I begin to take a swing and mid swing I release my chakra from my blade and use my chakra control and shape manipulation to shape it and keep it the same shape as the swing of my sword making a big slice of wind. I then continue to swing my sword creating many slicing gusts of wind causing a sort of whirlwind.*

"There we go."

Status
    Apr 2011

"Alright.

*I first take a sword off my back. I then gather my chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Fuuton Chakra. After that I channel it through my shoulders, arms, and hands, and into my sword. As I do that I begin to take a swing and mid swing I release my chakra from my blade and use my chakra control and shape manipulation to shape it and keep it the same shape as the swing of my sword making a big slice of wind. I then continue to swing my sword creating many slicing gusts of wind causing a sort of whirlwind.*

"There we go."
    Perform the next three on the jutsulist.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy.. View Post
    Perform the next three on the jutsulist.
    "Okay."

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

*I begin by gathering my internal chakra and then moulding it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel the chakra through my body and into my sword. I then release my chalra that is built up in my sword around my entire body creating a vortex of wind around me that could be used as a shield or if let's say Gaara's sand was on you, you could get the sand off using this technique*

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

*Again I begin by gathering my chakra and moulding it into super sharp and thin Wind Release Chakra. I then channel it throughout my body while grabbing my sword from my back. I then release the chakra around my sword and use my chakra control to compress it and keep it around the sword and keeping the shape. This increases the power and how lethal it is.*

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

*Once again I gether my chakra and mould it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel it though my chest and into my throat. I them take a deep breath and blow out of my both with a lot of power while using my good chakra control and shape manipulation to shape the gust of wind into a twister that shoots quickly at a tree with great power and hatters the trunk.*

"Was that okay?"

Status
    Apr 2011

Good. Stock up on chakra.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Good. Stock up on chakra.
    "Okay."

*I go to sleep until Drizzy comes back.*

Status
    Apr 2011

"Okay."

*I go to sleep until Drizzy comes back.*
    (Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.
    *I begin by gathering my chakra and then moulding it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel my chakra into my blade and control the chakra and compress it into the shape of my blade so it is all around the blade. I then take a swing with my blade at a tree near by and release my chakra as I am swinging so that my chakra is released into a slicing wind in the shape and arc of my swing. As it hits the tree it is in the curve of my swing and it slices up the tree.*

Status
    Apr 2011

*I begin by gathering my chakra and then moulding it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel my chakra into my blade and control the chakra and compress it into the shape of my blade so it is all around the blade. I then take a swing with my blade at a tree near by and release my chakra as I am swinging so that my chakra is released into a slicing wind in the shape and arc of my swing. As it hits the tree it is in the curve of my swing and it slices up the tree.*
    Think fast.
    *Throws a barrage of shuriken at you*