Page 5 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Drizzy teaches Wind to Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy.. View Post
    I'll post the name of each technique as we do them then.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet, perform several handseals then pound your stomach, releasing a large bullet of wind.
    Alright sounds good to me

*I begin by gathering another portion of my internal chakra and moulding it into super thin and super sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel this chakra into my stomach while performing the necessary several Hand Seals. I then pound my stomach with my fist which quickly channels my chakra into my throat and allows me to quickly release my chakra releasing a huge bullet of wind that is both powerful and very sharp.*

W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    design ● creativity ● art

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Wave your hand, releasing a scythe (arc shaped) blade of wind.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Wave your hand, releasing a scythe (arc shaped) blade of wind.
    *I begin by gathering a large portion of my internal chakra and moulding it into super sharp and super thin Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so, I then channel this chakra into my hands. I then wave my hands around while I release my chakra creating multiple blades of wind that create a sing scythe of super sharp air. To create this scythe I used my chakra control and shape manipulation to shape it. This technique has enough power to stop Susano'o from moving.*

Status
    Apr 2011

Perform the Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog handseals, take a deep breath and exhale several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving your head in various directions

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Perform the Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog handseals, take a deep breath and exhale several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving your head in various directions
    *I begin by gathering a portion of my chakra and moulding it into super sharp and thin Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel this chakra through my body and into my throat while preforming the Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog Hand Seals. I then take a super deep breath and then exhale with a lot of power while releasing my chakra and shaping it into several blades of wind while I spin my head in different directions allowing me to shoot these blades of wind at different angles.*

Status
    Apr 2011

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Perform the Tiger, then Dog handseal. Then, simply release a bigger, stronger version of the vacuum sphere technique.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Perform the Tiger, then Dog handseal. Then, simply release a bigger, stronger version of the vacuum sphere technique.
    *I begin by, once again, gathering a larger portion of my internal chakra and moulding it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. As I do so, I then channel the chakra to my throat while preforming the Tiger - Dog Hand Seals. After doing that I then take in a deep breath and then compress the air and chakra into a single huge sphere of Wind Chakra by using shape manipulation and chakra control and then releasing it while exhaling sending a huge crushing sphere of Wind Chakra.*

Status
    Apr 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    *I begin by, once again, gathering a larger portion of my internal chakra and moulding it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. As I do so, I then channel the chakra to my throat while preforming the Tiger - Dog Hand Seals. After doing that I then take in a deep breath and then compress the air and chakra into a single huge sphere of Wind Chakra by using shape manipulation and chakra control and then releasing it while exhaling sending a huge crushing sphere of Wind Chakra.*
    you know rasengan?

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium.. View Post
    you know rasengan?
    Only the first step so no =/

Status
    Apr 2011

Did we do all the techs? (except for the rasenshuriken)

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Did we do all the techs? (except for the rasenshuriken)
    We didn't do this one either but I can't do that either but other than those two I am done except for AACT

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60 (-20 to user if attain direct hit)
    Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

Status
    Apr 2011

(Futon: Kūkitama ) - Wind Release: Air Bullets
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user then shoots multiple bullets of air at the victim with intense speed. The bullets also have great power, enough to subdue a whole group of shinobi.

Perform the Bird handseal and shoot multiple bullets of air towards me.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

(Futon: Kūkitama ) - Wind Release: Air Bullets
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user then shoots multiple bullets of air at the victim with intense speed. The bullets also have great power, enough to subdue a whole group of shinobi.

Perform the Bird handseal and shoot multiple bullets of air towards me.
    *I begin by focusing my chakra and then moulding it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so, I then channel this chakra through my lungs and into my throat while preforming the Bird Hand Seal. I then take a super deep breath and then exhale very powerfully while releasing my Fuuton Chakra and using chakra control and shape manipulation to compress the Fuuton chakra and shape it into super dense Wind Bullets that all race at you with great speed.*

Status
    Apr 2011

These are the new AACT we're doing, right?

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzeh.. View Post
    These are the new AACT we're doing, right?
    Umm... What do you mean new? Am confused Aren't we just doing all the AACT?

Status
    Apr 2011

Meh, let's continue.

(Futon: Idōsuru Tatsumaki) - Wind Release: Moving Tornado
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user manipulates their wind chakra and then releases it around them generating a whirlwind that then moves with the user as the axis. This Whirlwind can deflect projectiles and opponents in close proximity. The user can also release this whirlwind at the opponent and carrying them away several meters.

Create a whirlwind with your wind chakra.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Meh, let's continue.

(Futon: Idōsuru Tatsumaki) - Wind Release: Moving Tornado
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user manipulates their wind chakra and then releases it around them generating a whirlwind that then moves with the user as the axis. This Whirlwind can deflect projectiles and opponents in close proximity. The user can also release this whirlwind at the opponent and carrying them away several meters.

Create a whirlwind with your wind chakra.
    Okay

*I begin by gathering a portion of my internal chakra and moulding it into super thin and super sharp Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so, I then channel this chakra throughout my entire body and after doing so I then release this chakra from my body and use shape manipulation and chakra control to compress this chakra as well as shape it into a slicing whirlwind around my body. As I move the whirlwind continues to follow me as though I were its axis.*

Status
    Apr 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    Okay

*I begin by gathering a portion of my internal chakra and moulding it into super thin and super sharp Wind Nature Chakra. After doing so, I then channel this chakra throughout my entire body and after doing so I then release this chakra from my body and use shape manipulation and chakra control to compress this chakra as well as shape it into a slicing whirlwind around my body. As I move the whirlwind continues to follow me as though I were its axis.*
    (Futon: Shinkūdama) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

With aid of your chakra, suck in a large amount of air, pulling in your target. You will then release a powerful bullet to blast them.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

(Futon: Shinkūdama) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

With aid of your chakra, suck in a large amount of air, pulling in your target. You will then release a powerful bullet to blast them.
    *I begin by gathering a large amount of my internal chakra and then moulding into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. After doing that, I then channel this chakra through my lungs and into throat. I then suck in a super deep breath using my Fuuton Chakra as aid to make it so that the opponent in front of me begins to be sucked in towards me. As they are sucked in I then blow super hard and release my chakra and use shape manipulation and chakra control to compress my chakra into super compressed Wind Bullets that I then shoot out of my mouth hitting the person a ton of times and doing a ton of damage.*

Status
    Apr 2011

(Futon: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

Release your chakra into the atmosphere. Manipulate this chakra into wind, and create shapes of 5 tall tornadoes.