Page 3 of 17 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 415
  1. #51
    Shadowclone Master tristan's Avatar
    Status
    tristan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    1,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    oh and nagato reallly needs a sandwich or two

    maybe he is on a diet? lol thats why konan likes him sooooo much. she wants nagatos secret!
    nagato's secret dic* perhaps, because all of his muscles went there... :teampein:
     
         

  2. #52
    Member Uchiha Itachi 09's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Itachi 09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Land of no Return
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    I expected more information to be given due to all the talking that took place.
    I think kishi could have expanded a little more and even added a couple more pages.
    Anyways, here are my thoughts and predictions:

    1 - One of the pics we see 3 bodies on the floor and a 4th one over one of them.
    My guess is that the 3 bodies are Nagato, Yahiko and Konan after one of the many wars their country suffered.

    2 - Could be the point where they or more specifically Nagato started this "peace through war" idea.
    Id even say that thats when Yahiko died.
    Thats why Nagato treasures his body the most, because he coudlnt protect Yahiko.

    3 - In a weird way, Nagato is right to say that he and Naruto want the same thing, but each plans to achieve it by different means.

    4 - Narutos lack of reaction to Peins words could lead to these outcomes:

    A.)
    Naruto makes a comparison to what happened in his own life, death of master, friends, village (flashbacks). He bonds or simpathizes with Pein, understanding where he is coming from. He snaps out of this "bond", becomes enraged, starts to shout out how Pein can achieve peace without all the destruction, bla,bla bla and ultimately goes bserk and releases the kyuubi and kills god realm. Nagato goes bserk for loosing Yahikos body and throws out a powerful move or loses his spider thing and goes fight Naruto.

    B.)
    Same scenario as A, but Naruto is captured before anyone can locate Nagatos body.

    C.)
    Same scenario as A, Nagato goes bserk for loosing Yahikos body but Konan convinces him to retreat.

    D.)
    Same scenario as A, but after Naruto kills god realm Pein breaks down and finally dies just before Shikamaru and gang arrive. Konan flees with Nagatos body.

    E.)
    Naruto becomes enraged and starts debating with Pein about how his ways and thinking are wrong and tries to convince him otherwise. I dont see Pein changing his ways, nor being convinced by Naruto. Shikamaru and gang find and kill Nagato (I dont see this happening either simply cause I dont think they are strong enough, even if Nagato looks like shit and Konan could do dome damage as well).

    F.)
    Same scenario as E, but just before Shikamaru and gang show up Nagato flees.

    G.)
    Naruto makes a comparison to what happened in his own life, death of master, friends, village. He bonds or simpathizes with Pein, understanding where he is coming from. Lets Pein take him, believing his plan could actually work out or assumes Sasukes role as the "good guy gone bad". Sasuke comes to his senses and becomes allies with Konoha again. Not believeing Naruto turned bad, he goes after him (I dont really see it happening, but would be an awsome twist - not kishis style I guess and definitely not Narutos ninja way).


    These predictions or possible outcomes should happen in the next chapters. In my opinion I think next weeks chapter is going to be more bla,bla,bla, but on Narutos side.
    I had some more thoughts on this but got lazy to lay down all the probable scenarios...maybe later Ill get back to it.

    For all of those who actually made it this far, thank you for reading all of it!

    Peace.
     
         

  3. #53
    Member xX Ycutie Xx's Avatar
    Status
    xX Ycutie Xx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    what do you guys think naruto is gonna do with the power itachi gave him?
    and isn't konan kinda weak?
     
         

  4. #54
    Member Kushina Uzuma's Avatar
    Status
    Kushina Uzuma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Belarus, Minsk
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    oh and nagato reallly needs a sandwich or two

    maybe he is on a diet? lol thats why konan likes him sooooo much. she wants nagatos secret!
    If Ino sees Nagato, she won't let him die until he tells the diet's secrets

    I wonder what kind of genius idea will come to Naruto's mind that will bring peace to all villages....or it will be simply "we should love all people, do our best for them and they will do same things for us too, bla, bla, bla"... if it'll be the first variant, this manga should be sent to Pentagon
     
         

  5. #55
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by YeS_I_AM View Post
    I doubt that Nagato has all the powers that 6 pain bodies have. If he had, he wouldn't been hiding himself.
    All the power of the pain bodies are originally nagato's, all the summons were controlled by him, which means all the jutsus were too, and he uses the bodies like puppets, why fight in person when you can control puppets efficiently enough to kill your opponent. He uses the bodies because he either doesnt deem it necessary to fight in person or because he doesnt want anyone to know his true identity, or because he really is ill, although i think that he only looks skinny because of the machine draining his chakra. but all the jutsu's used by the pain bodies are nagato's, why wouldnt they be??? he isnt controlling living bodies, he is infusing dead bodies with his own chakra
     
         

  6. #56
    Member YeS_I_AM's Avatar
    Status
    YeS_I_AM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by xX Ycutie Xx View Post
    what do you guys think naruto is gonna do with the power itachi gave him?
    and isn't konan kinda weak?
    We don't know what is that power. Supposably it is somthing agains Uchiha powers, so I don't see naruto using that power against sharingan.

    And yes, Konan does seem kinda week. But lets not forget that all the memmbers of akatsuki had inhuman powers and many secrets. So I think konan is powerful, but this wasn't shown to us yet.
     
         

  7. #57
    Member YeS_I_AM's Avatar
    Status
    YeS_I_AM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by sageofmyobokuzan View Post
    All the power of the pain bodies are originally nagato's, all the summons were controlled by him, which means all the jutsus were too, and he uses the bodies like puppets, why fight in person when you can control puppets efficiently enough to kill your opponent. He uses the bodies because he either doesnt deem it necessary to fight in person or because he doesnt want anyone to know his true identity, or because he really is ill, although i think that he only looks skinny because of the machine draining his chakra. but all the jutsu's used by the pain bodies are nagato's, why wouldnt they be??? he isnt controlling living bodies, he is infusing dead bodies with his own chakra
    I think that he can use all the powers, but not all at once for some reason. That's what I meant.
     
         

  8. #58
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    ah ok i see what you mean, but no one can use multiple jutsu's at once
     
         

  9. #59
    The Great Toad Sage cjoe7's Avatar
    Status
    cjoe7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Originally Posted by sageofmyobokuzan View Post
    "All the power of the pain bodies are originally nagato's, all the summons were controlled by him, which means all the jutsus were too, and he uses the bodies like puppets, why fight in person when you can control puppets efficiently enough to kill your opponent. He uses the bodies because he either doesnt deem it necessary to fight in person or because he doesnt want anyone to know his true identity, or because he really is ill, although i think that he only looks skinny because of the machine draining his chakra. but all the jutsu's used by the pain bodies are nagato's, why wouldnt they be??? he isnt controlling living bodies, he is infusing dead bodies with his own chakra"


    Nope... you're wrong. Negato's only Kekkei Genkai, the rinnegan, gives him the power to control people LIKE PUPPETS. The other bodies he uses possess thier own ninja art, nature type (wind, fire, water etc.), and own kekkei genkai. It is likened to Sasori's puppet skill, but Negato's has a much greater range in addition to it's shared field of vision.

    Negato, however, probably has his own skill set aside from his rinnegan which might be quite powerful in it's own right. But this skill (as we will see when Shikimaru finds him) will be nothing in comparison to the power he gains by utilizing his puppets.
     
         
    Last edited by cjoe7; 02-20-2009 at 02:33 PM.

  10. #60
    Member dbzboy300's Avatar
    Status
    dbzboy300 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    if you guys take a look closer at the last two pictures, you will see the brushes are behind Nagato. Maybe Nagato is hiding behind the bushes? but I also see rocks too....umm....what do u guys think?
     
         

  11. #61
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by cjoe7 View Post
    Nope... you're wrong. Negato's only Kekkei Genkai, the rinnegan, gives him the power to control people LIKE PUPPETS. The other bodies he uses possess thier own ninja art, nature type (wind, fire, water etc.), and own kekkei genkai. It is likened to Sasori's puppet skill, but Negato's has a much greater range in addition to it's shared field of vision.

    Negato, however, probably has his own skill set aside from his rinnegan which might be quite powerful in it's own right. But this skill (as we will see when Shikimaru finds him) will be nothing in comparison to the power he gains by utilizing his puppets.
    no its nagato's jutsu, its like with zabuza, he had to take hearts from living people, he couldnt take dead ones because there is no chakra left in the body, the rinnegan allows the user to use all 6 nature elements like an expert, and every jutsu in the world, the manga has never said that the power of the rinnegan comes from the use of puppets, if you can find that somewhere i will stand corrected but from what the manga has told us the power comes from the user of the rinnegan, not the bodies he yields, how else would he get dead bodies if he couldnt kill the person himself??? and hey does anyone else think that if nagato escapes, he might use hanzou and jman's bodies???
     
         

  12. #62
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    and konan said it herself that its shortens his lifespan when HE uses shinra tensei on such a large scale
     
         

  13. #63
    Hunter of sasuke OmegaVegeta2000's Avatar
    Status
    OmegaVegeta2000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Missing nin
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    its all because his country was the battleground for war, meaning no food and no water, he maybe even gave almost all of his food to konan (look how konan's body is right now) well as a friend, konan should have at least breast fed him....nyeheheheh

    :akatsuki:
    lmao
     
         

  14. #64
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    looks like naruto understands maybe he will join pein on his plans for peace...
    naruto is not going to join akatsuki, that would go against his ninja way, he will not lose this fight because he never gives up, and nagato has used up a lot of chakra since arriving in konoha
     
         

  15. #65
    Member YeS_I_AM's Avatar
    Status
    YeS_I_AM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by sageofmyobokuzan View Post
    ah ok i see what you mean, but no one can use multiple jutsu's at once
    no, that's not it=) I mean that Nagato can't do the summoning, then shinra tensei and then absorb the blow (for example) one right after another. I think that Nagato has to wait some time do a tech after he finishes the previous one...
     
         

  16. #66
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    haha my bad, just woke up so im a lil out of it still
     
         

  17. #67
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    I was just wondering why Naruto didnt use that combination jutsu like in 96-97 episode he could do that with Gama boss and he only has TRS with long range
     
         

  18. #68
    The Great Toad Sage cjoe7's Avatar
    Status
    cjoe7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by sageofmyobokuzan View Post
    no its nagato's jutsu, its like with zabuza, he had to take hearts from living people, he couldnt take dead ones because there is no chakra left in the body, the rinnegan allows the user to use all 6 nature elements like an expert, and every jutsu in the world, the manga has never said that the power of the rinnegan comes from the use of puppets, if you can find that somewhere i will stand corrected but from what the manga has told us the power comes from the user of the rinnegan, not the bodies he yields, how else would he get dead bodies if he couldnt kill the person himself??? and hey does anyone else think that if nagato escapes, he might use hanzou and jman's bodies???
    Kakuzu INTEGRATED the hearts and thus the nature's of their former hosts. The only thing that connects Negato to the bodies he controls are the shakra sticks. As YeS_I_AM just stated, negato CANNOT absorb ninjutsu, or perform summons... or anything else... he doesn't possess that kekkei genkai on his own.

    I have already said that the rinnegan was a powerful art on his own and that's why he might've been able to conquer the original ninja he now uses as puppets. But for more advanced ninja like Kakashi, Sanin, Akatsuki members etc. he would have to employ the 6 field of vision and utilize the puppet art of the rinnegan. That's the ONLY way he was able to BEAT Hanzo.
     
         

  19. #69
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Pain has said that he created the akatsuki in order to bring peace. Please tell me if I am wrong, hasn't Madara also said that he founded the Akatsuki?

    That means that at some point they can fight over leadership.
     
         

  20. #70
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    If parallel lines meet at
    infinity - infinity must be a
    very noisy place with all
    those lines crashing together!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by GarFiku View Post
    Anyway, this whole peace talking makes me think that nagato will be the one who will join naruto(I KNOW THIS SOUNDS F*CKING CRAZY) we all know how great naruto is and that he has the power to change people so to achieve his masters goal he might forgive nagato! That would proof that he is better than just taking revenge ! Nagato will help him in the end somehow, he will see that naruto would bring peace to the world as hokage and he will understand how foolish his way of peace was and finally he will help him!
    I DONT KNOW HOW THIS COULD LOOK LIKE IN THE MANGA BUT THATS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE !

    PEACE

    I hope so. The only person who was negatively influenced be Naruto was Kabuto-

    Rest of them come to see light. (he has failed so far with Sasuke too. But, that Uchiha kid needs to go real bad in order to turn good.)
     
         

  21. #71
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    If parallel lines meet at
    infinity - infinity must be a
    very noisy place with all
    those lines crashing together!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Roclee View Post
    I think Nagato's idea of peace by giving power is not that crazy. For example, in real life, nations like the USA and Russia had a Cold War but no one fire the first shot because both side knew that a nuclear war will destroy both sides. Unlike the war between USA and Iraq, Iraq didn't have nuclear power and the USA didn't see a real threat and so USA started the war. But if Iraq had nuclear bomb in the first place I don't think the USA would have risk a real nuclear war. Because Iraq was a small nation with out the ultimate power(or nuclear bomb) USA didn't care and pawned them. USA didn't dare to touch Korea and Iran because they have the ultimate power.

    So, Nagato's idea is to give every nation the ultimate power to prevent war. But his idea is a little strange because he said that war will happen and peace will follow. I'm a little confuse on his idea because even without him there will always be war and peace. I think someone messed up the translation from the raw.
    Hiroshima, Nagasaki.

    The war happnned. Peace followed till now.
     
         

  22. #72
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    If parallel lines meet at
    infinity - infinity must be a
    very noisy place with all
    those lines crashing together!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    Pain has said that he created the akatsuki in order to bring peace. Please tell me if I am wrong, hasn't Madara also said that he founded the Akatsuki?

    That means that at some point they can fight over leadership.
    Itachi said that Madara founded Akatsuki and hid himself in its shadows.

    Madara was always cunning. He probably let Pain think that he was founding it- he certainly let him be the leader. There can be more than one person founding a single organisation. Konoha was founded by Senju and Madara both- both are founding fathers.

    I agree about fight for leadership in Akasuki- If Nagato doesn't switch side and succeeds. If the weapon is ready then Madara will like to take things in his hands. Right now he is happy letting him others do the dirty work.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 02-20-2009 at 03:43 PM.

  23. #73
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Roclee View Post
    I think Nagato's idea of peace by giving power is not that crazy. For example, in real life, nations like the USA and Russia had a Cold War but no one fire the first shot because both side knew that a nuclear war will destroy both sides. .
    They did not fight in their own countries, they chose other countries as battlefields. (to test weapons and so on).

    Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    Hiroshima, Nagasaki.

    The war happnned. Peace followed till now.
    No, it didnt. War took place at other locations US and Russia chose for several decades, they chose different countries as battlefields to show who had the biggest ...err.... weapon, with the excuse of Comunism vs Democracy.

    Your peace was based on the war of others, just as Pain said: his place was the battlefield.
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 02-20-2009 at 03:47 PM.

  24. #74
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    Itachi said that Madara founded Akatsuki and hid himself in its shadows.

    Madara was always cunning. He probably let Pain think that he was founding it- he certainly let him be the leader. There can be more than one person founding a single organisation. Konoha was founded by Senju and Madara both- both are founding fathers.
    In the Konoha case, they both said it was founded by both clans. Problem in Akatsuki is that Pain and Madara believe to be the only founder.
     
         

  25. #75
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    If parallel lines meet at
    infinity - infinity must be a
    very noisy place with all
    those lines crashing together!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 437 Predictions / 436 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    I was just wondering why Naruto didnt use that combination jutsu like in 96-97 episode he could do that with Gama boss and he only has TRS with long range
    IDK but, probably because that's anime thing and not included in manga...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •