Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

[Rain Test] ~Johninto Uchiha~ & BluePhenix

Rei's R&R
    Since we are both taking the test at the same time, both of us can only use jutsus from the following categories/elements:
    Water
    Wind
    Ninjutsu (All "non-elemental" eg; rasengan, summonings)
    Taijutsu
    Genjutsu
    Customs (of the above listed categories/element)
    Killing: Yes (Doesnt count towards life)
    Stealing: No
    Range: Mid
    My bio: Johninto Uchiha in sign *2T already activated and CW on my back just check my bio for it)

Terrain: We both are on an ocean
    You can choose who goes first

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Rain Test] ~Johninto Uchiha~ & BluePhenix

• Rules accepted.
    • I will be using the following bio for the test, but it needs to get approved first: Kiyoshi Mizu
    • Alternatively, we can (1) engage the battle and validate it later on when the bio is approved or (2) engage the fight with one of my current bio, so it would be only you being tested. Up to you bro.
    • In the meantime, I'll begin with moves that would match any of the mentioned options.

I begin by summoning Ekitei in camouflaged mode. Immediately after, I perform a Typhoon Water Vortex targeting you and lastly, I create a small wave that drives me away to long range.

Jutsu Used:
    (Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Ekitei) – Summoning Technique: Ekitei
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Ekitei is a Bengal monitor who specializes in spying techniques such as camouflaging. He is normally the size of a regular adult Bengal monitor but will usually transform into the size of a lizard in order to hang/fuse to someone’s back and follow him (like a parasiting technique), his weight being so light that this person won’t know or suspect anything. While he does so, he will camouflage himself and be completely unseen from regular eyes. When Ekitei is summoned in battle, it will appear as a fail as he will already be in camouflaged mode (i.e. he will be the size of a lizard and hanging/fused to the summoner’s back, as well as camouflaged to deceive regular eyes). There, he will keep check of any disturbance in the summoner’s chakra flow and release him immediately from any genjutsu, as well as watch for any attacks coming from the summoner's back, alerting him of such dangers in a timely manner. Thus, while Ekitei is active, it is very hard to catch the summoner off-guard through the use of genjutsu and/or sneak attacks from his back.
    Note: Can only be summoned by those who have signed the Bengal Monitor contract.
    Note: The summoner of Ekitei must be Sannin rank or above.
    Note: Camouflaging will not deceive a Byakugan user. For sharingan users, they will only be able to notice Ekitei if the person he hangs to shows his back to them.
    Note: Camouflaging will not deceive sensory techniques that makes use of physical conditions other than visual ones, such as Chakra Sensing Rain which makes physical contact, or the Inuzuka's smelling senses.
    Note: Can only release the summoner from A-rank genjutsu and below.
    Note: Being on the back of the summoner, Ekitei is unaffected by regular genjutsus as long as his presence is undetected, and he is unaffected by visual genjutsus since he doesn't make eye contact with the opponent.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Creates small waves of water, small blasts, and small shields of water.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

As I see your typhoon water vortex I use hurricane fist to blast me towards the left avoiding your attack. As soon as I do that I bite my thumb and summon White the Bat abd I get onto his back and take to the air. As soon as Im in the air I make 1 hand sign and create a water dragon using the ocean and send it directly at you.(My bio can use suiton with 1 hand signs)

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Kuchiyose: Batto: Howaito)- Summoning: Bat: White
    Type: Supp
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: n/a
    Description: White is a white bat that is slightly bigger then Gamakichi in Shippuden, with razor sharp reflexes. White is able to use Suiton Jutsus up to A rank and the user can do the hand signs for White. White is strong enough to let the summoner ride on his back in the air.
    - Must have signed the Bats contract.
    - Stays on the field for 3 turns.
    - Can only be summoned twice per battle.
    - Any Water jutsu White uses count for the summoners 3 jutsus

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Johninto Uchiha~ View Post
    As I see your typhoon water vortex I use hurricane fist to blast me towards the left avoiding your attack. As soon as I do that I bite my thumb and summon White the Bat abd I get onto his back and take to the air. As soon as Im in the air I make 1 hand sign and create a water dragon using the ocean and send it directly at you.(My bio can use suiton with 1 hand signs)

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Kuchiyose: Batto: Howaito)- Summoning: Bat: White
    Type: Supp
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: n/a
    Description: White is a white bat that is slightly bigger then Gamakichi in Shippuden, with razor sharp reflexes. White is able to use Suiton Jutsus up to A rank and the user can do the hand signs for White. White is strong enough to let the summoner ride on his back in the air.
    - Must have signed the Bats contract.
    - Stays on the field for 3 turns.
    - Can only be summoned twice per battle.
    - Any Water jutsu White uses count for the summoners 3 jutsus

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.
    Still waiting for your answer.

As soon as you launch your dragon towards me, I use Great Shark Missile Technique to create a giant shark that jumps out of the water towards you and your bat. Adding the correct timing and angle to it, I ensure that the giant shark emerges right when your dragon crosses its trajectory, therefore disrupting it in the process and absorbing chakra from it - this makes it look as if my shark has preyed on your dragon and eaten its bowels. From this action, my giant shark becomes bigger and more powerful as it continues towards you.

Immediately after performing my giant shark, I create four shadow clones which, while you are dealing with my giant shark, spread towards the four cardinal points around your current position with a distance of mid-range from you. If they successfully reach these, they will follow you and maintain this square formation wherever you move next. The clones will be named based on the cardinal point they aim to occupy, i.e. North, South, East and West.

Lastly, I use Rain Tiger at Will Technique.

Jutsu Used:
    (Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

As I said through VM I agree
    *As I notice your shark eating my dragon I quickly perform 2 hand signs and exhale a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that collides with your shark canceling each other out. As my Sharingan notices more of your chakra spread around as see all of your clones coming towards mid range as soon as they get their I quickly use my suiton chakra and create a whirlpool that sucks up all of your clones and makes them disperse. As soon the whirlpool is created I White takes me into long range and I step on the ocean and quickly bite my thumb and slam my hand on the water making black symbols form around which make bats come out of it surrounding you and attacking you in every direction and angle and using ultra sonic waves.*

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Style: Great Exploding Current
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)

-Bat Style: Bat Surround (Batto: Batto Saraundo)
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user marks their palms with blood and slams their hands on the ground. Around the opponent[s] black marks appear. Immediatly after the marks appear, bats shoot up straight up. The amount of bats is unknown but estimate around 200-300 abult rl size. The bats makes a vortex around the opponent[s]. The bats attack the opponent[s] from every direction and angle and using ultra sonic wave(doesn`t cost it is in the jutsu). The outside of the vortex looks like a black tornado.
    -Only used five times per battle.
    -Only used by Dei Dei
    -Must have signed the Bat contract

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I said through VM I agree
    *As I notice your shark eating my dragon I quickly perform 2 hand signs and exhale a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that collides with your shark canceling each other out. As my Sharingan notices more of your chakra spread around as see all of your clones coming towards mid range as soon as they get their I quickly use my suiton chakra and create a whirlpool that sucks up all of your clones and makes them disperse. As soon the whirlpool is created I White takes me into long range and I step on the ocean and quickly bite my thumb and slam my hand on the water making black symbols form around which make bats come out of it surrounding you and attacking you in every direction and angle and using ultra sonic waves.*

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Style: Great Exploding Current
    Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)

-Bat Style: Bat Surround (Batto: Batto Saraundo)
    Description: The user marks their palms with blood and slams their hands on the ground. Around the opponent[s] black marks appear. Immediatly after the marks appear, bats shoot up straight up. The amount of bats is unknown but estimate around 200-300 abult rl size. The bats makes a vortex around the opponent[s]. The bats attack the opponent[s] from every direction and angle and using ultra sonic wave(doesn`t cost it is in the jutsu). The outside of the vortex looks like a black tornado.
    -Only used five times per battle.
    -Only used by Dei Dei
    -Must have signed the Bat contract
    As the water surface begins to rapidly spin and your whirlpool forms out, North who is on the lead performs Water Tornado to create an opposite spinning motion that nullifies it. The other clones, with the exception of South, further spread out while you reach long range and perform Bat Surround, to which I respond by using Force Wave to repel your bats and their ultrasonic waves. Simultaneously, West performs Water Dragon Whip to make sharp water whips attack you from different angles.

Position should be something like that:
    [JU]
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    [W]-----[N]-----[E]
    [S]
    |
    |
    [BP]

Jutsu Used:
    (Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
    Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

(Fuuton: Chikara-ha) - Wind release: Force wave
    Type: Defensive
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to defend against sound and frequencies. By bending the wind itself, the user can create an orb of bended wind, which will reject sound waves and frequencies. When strong and harmful sound or frequencies gets close to it, the wind will bounce outwards, like when you burst a balloon, and the wind will thereby carry the sound/frequencies away from the user, rendering them useless.
    Note: Can only be used three times per battle.
    Note: Can only be used once every second turn.
    Note: Only works on A-ranked techniques and below.
    Note: Can only be taught by ZeroG.

(Suiton: Suiryuuben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

*As I see your clone stop my my whirlpool I quickly cancel out my bat Saraundo and create 4 shadow clones (C1,C2,c3,c4) with C1 and C2 in front of me while the others are next to me. As we see your clone do water dragon whip C2 does dragon water whip at the same time you do your water whip and force repel and are whips cancel each other out. At the same time as the whips hit each other c1 releases a huge spiraling sphere of wind directly at you and your clones.(This would happen at the same time our water whips hit each other)*

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Last edited by Korra.; 02-07-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As I see your clone stop my my whirlpool I quickly cancel out my bat Saraundo and create 4 shadow clones (C1,C2,c3,c4) with C1 and C2 in front of me while the others are next to me. As we see your clone do water dragon whip C2 does dragon water whip at the same time you do your water whip and force repel and are whips cancel each other out. At the same time as the whips hit each other c1 releases a huge spiraling sphere of wind directly at you and your clones.(This would happen at the same time our water whips hit each other)*

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.
    Since you cancelled your Bat Surround, I therefore never reacted to it by using Force Wave.

At the sight of your Drilling Wind Bullet, East quickly intercepts it by using Typhoon Water Vortex before it can hit North, South or myself. Simultaneously, South uses Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave after having performed the ram hand seal, and water imbued with his chakra now covers the entire area where you and your clones are standing, with massive waves threatening to crush you all.

While this situation shapes up, I slam my hand on the water's surface to release five sharks which spread in different directions in order to deal with each of you and your clones. Their presence below the ocean's surface will be masked by the chakra-imbued water which South has released over the ocean's surface than represents the area where you and your clones are. And as long as I remain in contact with the ocean's surface, these sharks will regenerate and pursue their goal.

Lastly, West and North simultaneously throw kunais imbued with wind chakra at you and your clones when waves are about to crush you all. Note that they are thrown from two different directions and you would have to deal with them immediately after the waves, or else use something that takes care of both of them (though one after the other).

Jutsu Used:
    (Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

AS my clones and I see you do you typhhon water votrex c3 does the Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a gigantic shark, far larger than the mr, to attack the you and your clones. As c4 sees your clone does the ram sign and spits out water he does the same thing so that the waves you create will cancel out with mine and leaving the water alone and not fill with your chakra. As you start to make your water sharks I place my hand on the ground doing the same thing making our sharks hit each other and canceling. The rest of my clones at the same throw shurkien infused with Futon chakra at your shurkiens so they kncock each other down.*

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

both passed
    now dont come bothering me for rain training, im rather busy lol