Re: Piccolosan teaches me how to blow...0_o

Hmm, please meet the minimum...

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

First perform the needed handseals and then exhale a large amount of wind chakra. Then mold the chakra into bery sharp slashing wind. But keep in mind to mold it solid enough to also push back.

"creates clone"

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Hmm, please meet the minimum...

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

First perform the needed handseals and then exhale a large amount of wind chakra. Then mold the chakra into bery sharp slashing wind. But keep in mind to mold it solid enough to also push back.

"creates clone"
    Alright!

*I focus my chakra, build up large amounts as i´m getting prepared to use this technique, i bring up my wind chakra and then use the required handseals as i inhale deeply, i also gather wind chakra into my lungs as i do this.
    Then as i exhale, i use shape manipulation to create sharp slicing wind which hurls your clone into the air to to slice it, making it go "poff".*

How would you defend against this technique: I would defend against this by either using a strong fire technique as i see this coming or i can jump up and use wind stream technique to get out of the circle of slicing wind in the air, i would still get a little hurt by the second option though.

When/how would you use this technique: I would use it when the opponent is paralyzed or confused, i would use it when i´m in mid-range of my opponent when my opponent tries to do something.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:

(Fūton: Goukuuhou) - Wind Style: Great Air Cannon
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Alright gather in your fuuton chakra and send it all to your lungs as you inhale alot of air. Then as you release/exhale mix your chakra with the air and mold it to form spheres of air. Then with a powerful blow knock back your opponent.

"creates clone"

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Good, moving on:

(Fūton: Goukuuhou) - Wind Style: Great Air Cannon
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Alright gather in your fuuton chakra and send it all to your lungs as you inhale alot of air. Then as you release/exhale mix your chakra with the air and mold it to form spheres of air. Then with a powerful blow knock back your opponent.

"creates clone"
    Alright!

*I focus and build up a large amount of my chakra, then i inhale deeply while at the same time gather all of my wind chakra into my lungs. I feel how my wind chakra is fusing with the air in my lungs and as i release everything at once, i mold the chakra to form a ball that flies at your clone at high speed destroying it by knocking it back with great force.*

How would you defend against this technique: I would either avoid it like normal if i see it coming or i would use the fireball technique to make them collide and make the fire stronger.

When/how would you use this technique: I would use this technque either when i´m behind an enemy and he/she doesn´t notice me or i would use it as a simple distraction.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:

(Fūton: Kami Kaze) - Wind Style: Divine Wind
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate 4 pillars of spinning wind around him. Then he can direct them towards the opponent or by using a suitable fire jutsu, the user can create a strong wind-fire elemental combination attack.

Alright, gather in wind chakra and quickly release it around you. Then with great molding skills start to make four pillars of spinning wind (tornado) all around you. Now you can send it at your opponent as is or add fire to this and have fire tornadoes with added strength.

"creates clone"

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Good, moving on:

(Fūton: Kami Kaze) - Wind Style: Divine Wind
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate 4 pillars of spinning wind around him. Then he can direct them towards the opponent or by using a suitable fire jutsu, the user can create a strong wind-fire elemental combination attack.

Alright, gather in wind chakra and quickly release it around you. Then with great molding skills start to make four pillars of spinning wind (tornado) all around you. Now you can send it at your opponent as is or add fire to this and have fire tornadoes with added strength.

"creates clone"
    Alright!

*I build up chakra for my next technique, this one would require great chakra control, i´m gonna make four pillars of spinning wind around me.
    I gather the wind chakra and the release it around me concentrating on making four pillars of spinning wind around me which i then proceed to combine with fire relase: running fire to make flaming hurricanes that obliterate your clone.*

How would you defend against this technique: I would defend against it by using wind release: great breakthrough to direct the tornadoes back to the user or if it´s with a fire technique, i could counter it with a fire release of my own or run away since it´s short-range.

When/how would you use this technique: I would use it to counter lightning techniques especially four pillar bind, i would also use it to attack the opponent with it to create some sort of opening if i need to.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Style: Divine Wind From The Mountain
    Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate a whirling vortex of wind. The vortex moves fast and has the sharpness of the wind element; it can be directed towards the opponent directly or it can be directed to hit the opponent from behind. However, a strong opponent will see through the sneaking attack.

Alright gather in your chakra and release it in front of you. Then molding the chakra make it for into a vortex of wind and then you can either attack directly with it or make it spin around and behind your enemy.

"creates clone"

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Style: Divine Wind From The Mountain
    Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate a whirling vortex of wind. The vortex moves fast and has the sharpness of the wind element; it can be directed towards the opponent directly or it can be directed to hit the opponent from behind. However, a strong opponent will see through the sneaking attack.

Alright gather in your chakra and release it in front of you. Then molding the chakra make it for into a vortex of wind and then you can either attack directly with it or make it spin around and behind your enemy.

"creates clone"
    Alright!

*I gather my chakra, i focus and build it up in my body, i feel the power surging as i do this, i keep gathering chakra and then use nature manipulation to change it into wind which i then bring up in my body and release infront of me, i attack your clone directly making it go "poff" and as it goes through your clone i make it spin around and have it charge at you.*
    Take this!

How would you defend against this technique: I would defend against it by jumping back and turn either left or right, this way even if the technique hits me, it wouldn´t do as much damage because it only connect for a second but this is if it manages to hit.

When/how would you use this technique: I would use it when a person is charging or use it as an ace in the hole because it can bend and attack from behind even if you use it while face-to-face with your opponent.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Juuha Shou) - Wind Style: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: User creates a slicing crescent shaped wind, able to destroy small objects or create small slashes at the opponent.

Releasing your chakra start to mold it and mold the air into a sharp crescent shaped wind. Then as you get it strong, quickly send it at your opponent and cause small slashes on his body.

"creates clone"

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Juuha Shou) - Wind Style: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: User creates a slicing crescent shaped wind, able to destroy small objects or create small slashes at the opponent.

Releasing your chakra start to mold it and mold the air into a sharp crescent shaped wind. Then as you get it strong, quickly send it at your opponent and cause small slashes on his body.

"creates clone"
    Alright!
    *I focus and build up my chakra for this technique, then when i feel i have enough chakra, i use nature manipulation to change it into wind and have it concentated on my right arm, after i´ve done that, i shape the wind chakra into a blade and wave my arm as i release it with great force and speed slashing through your cloe with little effort.*

How would you defend against this technique: I would use a wind technique of my own to counter it or i would use wind chakra in a kunai to block it.
    When/how would you use this technique: I would use it as a counter move or i could also use it as a surprise attack when there is something blocking the opponents sight being either dust cloud, smoke cloud, steam cloud or mist.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kaze Kiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type:Supplementary
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

Alright this is a defensive jutsu, as the opponent attacks you with a wind jutsu that is C or lower rank then use this. As the jutsu is coming at you release your wind chakra in front of you and mold it into a gust. Then as the jutsu is coming block and split it with the gust wind...making it harmless...

I use beast wave strike at you, now defend

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kaze Kiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type:Supplementary
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

Alright this is a defensive jutsu, as the opponent attacks you with a wind jutsu that is C or lower rank then use this. As the jutsu is coming at you release your wind chakra in front of you and mold it into a gust. Then as the jutsu is coming block and split it with the gust wind...making it harmless...

I use beast wave strike at you, now defend
    Alright!
    *As i see the beast wave strike i act on reflex, it all happens so fast, i jump back while building up chakra and it´s almost like great breakthrough only that i have to shape it into a slicing gust of wind, i do so between my palms and release all of it at once infront of me, slicing through and blocking your technique.*

How would you defend against this technique:You don´t defend against it.
    When/how would you use this technique: Seeing how this technique has no other purpose then defend against equal or lower wind techniques, i would use it as such.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Style: Falling Petal Dance
    Chakra Cost:15(+3)
    Damage Points:30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: User creates a vortex of wind that can be shaped into an average sized ball to be thrown towards the opponent or a spiraling jets stream that can pushed to blow away medium sized objects.

Alright, with this get your wind chakra and start to mold it. Then release it unto your palm and create a vortex of wind. Then as your enemy is coming at you attack him by releasing the vortex like a jet stream...

"creates clone" - Clone rushes at you

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Style: Falling Petal Dance
    Chakra Cost:15(+3)
    Damage Points:30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: User creates a vortex of wind that can be shaped into an average sized ball to be thrown towards the opponent or a spiraling jets stream that can pushed to blow away medium sized objects.

Alright, with this get your wind chakra and start to mold it. Then release it unto your palm and create a vortex of wind. Then as your enemy is coming at you attack him by releasing the vortex like a jet stream...

"creates clone" - Clone rushes at you
    Alright!
    *I build up chakra, focus and gather it in my right palm, then i mold it into wind chakra and make it into a ball which i then fire from my palm to create an offensive vortex that connect with your clone and make him fly to a nearby rock, crushing him with the pressure from the vortex rubbing his body on the rock in a spinning fashion.*

How would you defend against this technique: I would defend by avoiding it when i see it coming or i would use a wind technique of my own to intercept it.
    When/how would you use this technique: I would use it in a cramped place or while i´m short-range of the person making it very difficult to dodge.

There you go.:noc:

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

Alright using your chakra creates mold the wind in front of you into a powerful slashing wind wave...

"creates clone"

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Description: the user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

Alright using your chakra creates mold the wind in front of you into a powerful slashing wind wave...

"creates clone"
    Alright!
    *I focus my chakra into my right hand, i gather all the chakra i can and concentrate it into a ball, compressing it, then i change it into wind chakra and then use shape manipulation to make it into a blade and wave my arm as i release it in great speed and force that connects with your clone and goes through him.*

How would you defend against this technique: I would defend against it by using beast wave strike as there is not much difference to this technique, actually i want to ask, what is the difference?
    When/how would you use this technique: I would use it as a surprise attack in short or midrange when perhaps the field is covered in smoke and we can´t see each other, whenever our vision of each other gets blocked is the perfect time to use this technique.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

Alright with this you need your sword/katana. As you gather in your chakra channel it unto your sword/katana. Then as you swing it unto the direction of your opponent, release and mold your chakra and create a powerful whirlwind. Make it all in sync of your swing.

"creates clone"

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

Alright with this you need your sword/katana. As you gather in your chakra channel it unto your sword/katana. Then as you swing it unto the direction of your opponent, release and mold your chakra and create a powerful whirlwind. Make it all in sync of your swing.

"creates clone"
    *I take position, close my left eye while watching your clone with my right, i feel so badass, like a ninja, almost like a samurai.
    I place my right foot infront of me and i have my sword in my left hand, getting ready to unsheathe it as i´m about to bring judgement on your clone, i build up great amounts of chakra in my body, i gather the chakra in my right hand as i make contact with my sword, i infuse my chakra into it, ready to strike your clone, i mold the chakra into wind and concentrate it into my sword, i then proceed to unsheathe my sword very fast, you almost don´t see me do it...i release my wind chakra stored into my blade all at once, creating a whirlwind that wipes out your clone in an instant.*

How would you defend against this technique: You can´t while i´m using it...lol just kidding, you can use the wind cutter to take out this technique therefore defending against it.
    When/how would you use this technique: As a distraction but i would also use it while my opponent is distracted.

Seriously! What´s the difference between wind terror and beast wave strike?

I´m ready for the next technique.:scorps:

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The shape lol

Moving on:
    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Alright same thing with the sword, make sure to channel chakra unto it and then use that to manipulate your chakra. Then as you release the chakra from the sword mold it into a vortex around you that can protect you from materials covering your body...

Throws paper bombs on you - Think fast

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

The shape lol

Moving on:
    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Alright same thing with the sword, make sure to channel chakra unto it and then use that to manipulate your chakra. Then as you release the chakra from the sword mold it into a vortex around you that can protect you from materials covering your body...

Throws paper bombs on you - Think fast
    *I immediately focus chkara in my hand and run it down my sword as wind chakra to release it as i wave my sword and shape it to take the form of a whirlwind around me blocking your kunais with paperbombs and i´m standing in the middle of the whirlwind mocking you while feeling the wind around me, admiring my power and feeling badass like a samurai by what i just did.

How would you use this technique: I would use it like i just have or in other ways by combining other techniques with it
    When/how would you use this technique: I would use it like said above and since this technique can´t be used for attack then i guess you can only use it for defense pusposes.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools
    Description: the user exhales wind chakra onto a weapon in order to increase it's sharpness, range and lethality. For example, they can infuse a kunai to resemble a make-shift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

This is basically what Danzo did against sasuke...take out a kunai and breath wind chakra unto the weapon increasing its size and strength.

"creates clone"

Rushes at your with a kunai at hand and attacks you with it...defend

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools
    Description: the user exhales wind chakra onto a weapon in order to increase it's sharpness, range and lethality. For example, they can infuse a kunai to resemble a make-shift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

This is basically what Danzo did against sasuke...take out a kunai and breath wind chakra unto the weapon increasing its size and strength.

"creates clone"

Rushes at your with a kunai at hand and attacks you with it...defend
    *As i see your clone running towards me, i focus wind chakra into my lungs while inhaling as i pick out a kunai with my left hand and touch it´s blade with my right, as i exhale, i use shape manipulation with my hand as i run the kunais blade with my hand gently, creating a long sharp wind blade that i swing and easily deflects your clone kunai while slashing him with it, making him disappear.*

How would you use this technique: I would use it in a kenjutsu fight perhaps when i don´t have a sword or have dropped it somehow.
    When/how would you use this technique: I would use it while my opponent isn´t seeing me use it and i would suddently swing with the lengthened wind kunai which cuts through the opponents defense and cuts him/her.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Use your chakra to create a twister as you exhale out wind from your mouth, make it strong and twisty enough...

"creates clone"

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Use your chakra to create a twister as you exhale out wind from your mouth, make it strong and twisty enough...

"creates clone"
    Finally B-rank!
    *I focus chakra in my body to build up for this next technique, i concentrate on my wind chakra before inhaling deeply into my lungs and focusing wind chakra there, i then exhale and as i so i use shape manipulation to make it so that the wind rotates while leaving my mouth so it comes out like a twister and i use my excellent chakra control to make it spin further while releaseing the wind chakra and controling the twister, hitting your clone and making him disappear.*

How would you use this technique: I would use this to attack while short-range of an opponent , making it difficult to near impossible to escape it or i would use this technique as a distraction of sorts.
    When/how would you use this technique: I would use it while the enemies vision of me is blocked, that would make this a good surprise attack.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Alright bring out your sword and channel wind chakra unto it. Then as you swing the sword in an arc release the chakra and mold it as a gust of wind.

"creates clone" - Clone throws three kunai at you, now defend