Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51
  1. #41
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,770
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Piccolosan teaches me how to blow...0_o

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

    Alright using your chakra creates mold the wind in front of you into a powerful slashing wind wave...

    "creates clone"
    Alright!
    *I focus my chakra into my right hand, i gather all the chakra i can and concentrate it into a ball, compressing it, then i change it into wind chakra and then use shape manipulation to make it into a blade and wave my arm as i release it in great speed and force that connects with your clone and goes through him.*

    How would you defend against this technique: I would defend against it by using beast wave strike as there is not much difference to this technique, actually i want to ask, what is the difference?
    When/how would you use this technique: I would use it as a surprise attack in short or midrange when perhaps the field is covered in smoke and we can´t see each other, whenever our vision of each other gets blocked is the perfect time to use this technique.
     
         

  2. #42
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Piccolosan teaches me how to blow...0_o

    Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

    Alright with this you need your sword/katana. As you gather in your chakra channel it unto your sword/katana. Then as you swing it unto the direction of your opponent, release and mold your chakra and create a powerful whirlwind. Make it all in sync of your swing.

    "creates clone"
     
         

  3. #43
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,770
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Piccolosan teaches me how to blow...0_o

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

    Alright with this you need your sword/katana. As you gather in your chakra channel it unto your sword/katana. Then as you swing it unto the direction of your opponent, release and mold your chakra and create a powerful whirlwind. Make it all in sync of your swing.

    "creates clone"
    *I take position, close my left eye while watching your clone with my right, i feel so badass, like a ninja, almost like a samurai.
    I place my right foot infront of me and i have my sword in my left hand, getting ready to unsheathe it as i´m about to bring judgement on your clone, i build up great amounts of chakra in my body, i gather the chakra in my right hand as i make contact with my sword, i infuse my chakra into it, ready to strike your clone, i mold the chakra into wind and concentrate it into my sword, i then proceed to unsheathe my sword very fast, you almost don´t see me do it...i release my wind chakra stored into my blade all at once, creating a whirlwind that wipes out your clone in an instant.*

    How would you defend against this technique: You can´t while i´m using it...lol just kidding, you can use the wind cutter to take out this technique therefore defending against it.
    When/how would you use this technique: As a distraction but i would also use it while my opponent is distracted.

    Seriously! What´s the difference between wind terror and beast wave strike?

    I´m ready for the next technique.:scorps:
     
         

  4. #44
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Piccolosan teaches me how to blow...0_o

    The shape lol

    Moving on:
    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

    Alright same thing with the sword, make sure to channel chakra unto it and then use that to manipulate your chakra. Then as you release the chakra from the sword mold it into a vortex around you that can protect you from materials covering your body...

    Throws paper bombs on you - Think fast
     
         

  5. #45
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,770
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Piccolosan teaches me how to blow...0_o

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    The shape lol

    Moving on:
    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

    Alright same thing with the sword, make sure to channel chakra unto it and then use that to manipulate your chakra. Then as you release the chakra from the sword mold it into a vortex around you that can protect you from materials covering your body...

    Throws paper bombs on you - Think fast
    *I immediately focus chkara in my hand and run it down my sword as wind chakra to release it as i wave my sword and shape it to take the form of a whirlwind around me blocking your kunais with paperbombs and i´m standing in the middle of the whirlwind mocking you while feeling the wind around me, admiring my power and feeling badass like a samurai by what i just did.


    How would you use this technique: I would use it like i just have or in other ways by combining other techniques with it
    When/how would you use this technique: I would use it like said above and since this technique can´t be used for attack then i guess you can only use it for defense pusposes.
     
         

  6. #46
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Piccolosan teaches me how to blow...0_o

    Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: the user exhales wind chakra onto a weapon in order to increase it's sharpness, range and lethality. For example, they can infuse a kunai to resemble a make-shift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

    This is basically what Danzo did against sasuke...take out a kunai and breath wind chakra unto the weapon increasing its size and strength.

    "creates clone"

    Rushes at your with a kunai at hand and attacks you with it...defend
     
         

  7. #47
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,770
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Piccolosan teaches me how to blow...0_o

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: the user exhales wind chakra onto a weapon in order to increase it's sharpness, range and lethality. For example, they can infuse a kunai to resemble a make-shift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

    This is basically what Danzo did against sasuke...take out a kunai and breath wind chakra unto the weapon increasing its size and strength.

    "creates clone"

    Rushes at your with a kunai at hand and attacks you with it...defend
    *As i see your clone running towards me, i focus wind chakra into my lungs while inhaling as i pick out a kunai with my left hand and touch it´s blade with my right, as i exhale, i use shape manipulation with my hand as i run the kunais blade with my hand gently, creating a long sharp wind blade that i swing and easily deflects your clone kunai while slashing him with it, making him disappear.*

    How would you use this technique: I would use it in a kenjutsu fight perhaps when i don´t have a sword or have dropped it somehow.
    When/how would you use this technique: I would use it while my opponent isn´t seeing me use it and i would suddently swing with the lengthened wind kunai which cuts through the opponents defense and cuts him/her.
     
         

  8. #48
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Piccolosan teaches me how to blow...0_o

    Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

    Use your chakra to create a twister as you exhale out wind from your mouth, make it strong and twisty enough...

    "creates clone"
     
         

  9. #49
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,770
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Piccolosan teaches me how to blow...0_o

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

    Use your chakra to create a twister as you exhale out wind from your mouth, make it strong and twisty enough...

    "creates clone"
    Finally B-rank!
    *I focus chakra in my body to build up for this next technique, i concentrate on my wind chakra before inhaling deeply into my lungs and focusing wind chakra there, i then exhale and as i so i use shape manipulation to make it so that the wind rotates while leaving my mouth so it comes out like a twister and i use my excellent chakra control to make it spin further while releaseing the wind chakra and controling the twister, hitting your clone and making him disappear.*

    How would you use this technique: I would use this to attack while short-range of an opponent , making it difficult to near impossible to escape it or i would use this technique as a distraction of sorts.
    When/how would you use this technique: I would use it while the enemies vision of me is blocked, that would make this a good surprise attack.
     
         

  10. #50
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Piccolosan teaches me how to blow...0_o

    Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

    Alright bring out your sword and channel wind chakra unto it. Then as you swing the sword in an arc release the chakra and mold it as a gust of wind.

    "creates clone" - Clone throws three kunai at you, now defend
     
         

  11. #51
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,770
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Piccolosan teaches me how to blow...0_o

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

    Alright bring out your sword and channel wind chakra unto it. Then as you swing the sword in an arc release the chakra and mold it as a gust of wind.

    "creates clone" - Clone throws three kunai at you, now defend
    *As i see the clone throwing the kunais, i immediately focus and build up the chakra in my body, now with me having trained in wind so long, this would be automatic and take less then a second cuz at this point it´s all muscle-memory and reflex, i don´t have to think about it. I infuse my wind chakra into my sword and release it as i swing the blade in a downward arc, deflecting the kunais thrown at me.*

    How would you defend against this technique: I would use this technique to avoid getting distracted by weapons thrown at me and not have to move as i just focus wind chakra and release it with a swing.
    When/how would you use this technique: I would use this technique as said above and i would also use this on a taijutsu user, distracting them momentarily and giving me an opportunity to strike.
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •