View Poll Results: Rate This Week Chapter

Voters
719. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    17 2.36%
  • **

    28 3.89%
  • ***

    104 14.46%
  • ****

    235 32.68%
  • *****

    335 46.59%
Page 19 of 21 « First ... 915161718192021 Last»
Results 361 to 380 of 418
  1. #361
    Member Zahajko's Avatar
    Status
    Zahajko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    38
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by sucresama View Post
    there must be an explanation to this...cos i am a bit mystified
    oro and kabuto have the first cells as did madara seperatly, both he and oro and kabuto could have done modifications before inacting the jutsu

    ello yamato?!?!? :flaw:
     
         

  2. #362
    Academy Student
    Status
    rogue senin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    I just think that itachi will ignore sasuke to find kabuto and sasuke will join him briefly to kill kabuto for using uchiha as pawns. madara wil l be summoned for defence.
     
         

  3. #363
    Member AceOfAll's Avatar
    Status
    AceOfAll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    119
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    cant wait till the next chap better be about sasuke
     
         

  4. #364
    jinchuuriki immortal sage's Avatar
    Status
    immortal sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,057
    Location
    Where the grass is greener
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    I just rewatched the episode where the third hokage fights oroshimaru and dies that's some sad stuff and the funural was even sadder I think a charector needs to die and not a side charector but a main one things are going to good lately
     
         

  5. #365
    Member TheLastSavior's Avatar
    Status
    TheLastSavior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    I wonder what the next chapter is gonna be about i hope its about Konoha 11 arrives where Naruto is at and Naruto says " I'm going to finish this once for all" * turns into byubi mode . All of naruto's friends were amazed of how naruto alone is dealing with the current situation and they start to see how easy and quick naruto is finishing the job so quickly then they start seing how much naruto has grown from a knuckle-head ninja to the savior of Konoha to the savior of the ninja world . Then at that exact moment naruto censed Sasuke nearby soo Tobi took this chance to retreat and thats where Manga 576 ends.
     
         

  6. #366
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,734
    Location
    Itachi's Spaceship
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    Itachi will ignore Sasuke.....Sasuke will chase....
     
         

  7. #367
    "The V" jvsluys's Avatar
    Status
    jvsluys is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    95
    Location
    Michigan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    it was a pretty good chapter..cant wait for the next one
     
         

  8. #368
    Member Hyoga's Avatar
    Status
    Hyoga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    60
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    I think its more likely that Itachi and sasuke will have a talk, this will make sasuke change his mind and give peace to itach after Sasuke promises to protect kanoha probably then making itachi disappear. Sasuke will take itachis mission and search for Kabuto who will fight sasuke and ofcourse summon Madara to help him saving the hokages from almost certain defeat...Just in time...Sasuke will be defeated, everyone will be defeated. so will BEE. and tobi and Kabuto will be United in one side with edo madara ofcourse. and in the other side Naruto and Sasuke after getting his hands on the powerup scroll.

    Final Battle Kabuto, Edo Madara, Tobi vs Sasuke and Naruto.

    Sasuke sacrifices him self in the battle redeeming his clan. naruto defeats the badguys brings peace, always remembers how his friend did the ultimate sacrifice Becomes Hokage...

    O.O .. what do u guys think?
     
         

  9. #369
    Member icaka's Avatar
    Status
    icaka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    286
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoga View Post
    I think its more likely that Itachi and sasuke will have a talk, this will make sasuke change his mind and give peace to itach after Sasuke promises to protect kanoha probably then making itachi disappear. Sasuke will take itachis mission and search for Kabuto who will fight sasuke and ofcourse summon Madara to help him saving the hokages from almost certain defeat...Just in time...Sasuke will be defeated, everyone will be defeated. so will BEE. and tobi and Kabuto will be United in one side with edo madara ofcourse. and in the other side Naruto and Sasuke after getting his hands on the powerup scroll.

    Final Battle Kabuto, Edo Madara, Tobi vs Sasuke and Naruto.

    Sasuke sacrifices him self in the battle redeeming his clan. naruto defeats the badguys brings peace, always remembers how his friend did the ultimate sacrifice Becomes Hokage...

    O.O .. what do u guys think?
    i hope so
     
         

  10. #370
    jinchuuriki immortal sage's Avatar
    Status
    immortal sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,057
    Location
    Where the grass is greener
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoga View Post
    I think its more likely that Itachi and sasuke will have a talk, this will make sasuke change his mind and give peace to itach after Sasuke promises to protect kanoha probably then making itachi disappear. Sasuke will take itachis mission and search for Kabuto who will fight sasuke and ofcourse summon Madara to help him saving the hokages from almost certain defeat...Just in time...Sasuke will be defeated, everyone will be defeated. so will BEE. and tobi and Kabuto will be United in one side with edo madara ofcourse. and in the other side Naruto and Sasuke after getting his hands on the powerup scroll.

    Final Battle Kabuto, Edo Madara, Tobi vs Sasuke and Naruto.

    Sasuke sacrifices him self in the battle redeeming his clan. naruto defeats the badguys brings peace, always remembers how his friend did the ultimate sacrifice Becomes Hokage...

    O.O .. what do u guys think?
    Not bad exept I want the ten tails to be revived and naruto fight tobi the ten tails jinjuriku for the final battle
     
         

  11. #371
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,908
    Location
    BRONX
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoga View Post
    I think its more likely that Itachi and sasuke will have a talk, this will make sasuke change his mind and give peace to itach after Sasuke promises to protect kanoha probably then making itachi disappear. Sasuke will take itachis mission and search for Kabuto who will fight sasuke and ofcourse summon Madara to help him saving the hokages from almost certain defeat...Just in time...Sasuke will be defeated, everyone will be defeated. so will BEE. and tobi and Kabuto will be United in one side with edo madara ofcourse. and in the other side Naruto and Sasuke after getting his hands on the powerup scroll.

    Final Battle Kabuto, Edo Madara, Tobi vs Sasuke and Naruto.

    Sasuke sacrifices him self in the battle redeeming his clan. naruto defeats the badguys brings peace, always remembers how his friend did the ultimate sacrifice Becomes Hokage...

    O.O .. what do u guys think?
    i don't think tobi likes kabuto, he actually wants to kill him....i think kabuto is screwing with tobi.
     
         

  12. #372
    Member Hyoga's Avatar
    Status
    Hyoga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    60
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    i don't think tobi likes kabuto, he actually wants to kill him....i think kabuto is screwing with tobi.
    I forgot something as well. The great toad sage did predict Naruto would fight someone with powerful eyes. Naruto assumes it was sasuke, So i think we should assume it will be him, even though Kishi loves to twist the story. Like Tobi saying he is madara and then he is not, or maybe he is a part of him..who knows....

    Anyways Kabuto wants Sasuke, i think thats the only clear thing about him as of now. Some people say he wants sasuke to revive orochimaru, or he will meet Itachi to try to get oros soul back from the spirit sword. I think MOst likely he will not revive Oro, but he will become a form of Oro like it is currently happening anyways. so i give his motive to be with Tobi to get Sasuke and thats all.

    At the same time who is to say that If madara and tobi are both part of each other or the same person, Kabuto doesnt have the means to attach then together somehow. That would be kind of epic..And Real Madara's Plan has not been revealed, because he is still dead after all. and i dont think his plan was to continue dead. Tobi's plan is mooneye. I wonder in which way they defer. Kabutos Plan is Orochimaru's plan. To get access to all the jutsus through Sasuke's body and maybe the ability to get the rinnegan with sasuke's body.

    WTH ..... if this happens it will be Epic... After all What would be more epic then Sasuke and Naruto team up one last time to bring peace and order to Narutoverse :kaito:mugi:
     
         

  13. #373
    Member
    Status
    GOODY is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Theras View Post
    Well at least we found out why Madara looked down his shirt in Chapter 561 page 9 (can't post links yet)

    Overall, great chapter! Can't wait for next week when Itachi and Sasuke work things out (hopefully). Would be awesome to see Sasuke + Itachi vs Madara
    i dont think that will be possible cause the real madara will want to preserve the uchiha .since sasuke is or maybe the last uchiha ,madara for some reason will not want to fight sasuke
     
         

  14. #374
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    zagubus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    519
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoga View Post
    I forgot something as well. The great toad sage did predict Naruto would fight someone with powerful eyes.
    This could also mean that Naruto fights Madara. Kishi said Naruto would fight someone more powerful than Tobi and Sasuke. I think you're right about Itachi talking to Sasuke but I hope they talk while they fight lol. I think Sasuke will be pissed that his brother is a zombi and that Uchiha are being used as weapons again. I think Sasuke has plenty of motive to fight Kabuto. I also think Sasuke will be the one to finish off Tobi. I think the hokages will lose to Madara and Naruto will go to them to fight Madara leaving Tobi for Sasuke. History seems to repeat itself in the narutovers and it wouldn't be the first time Sasuke killed someone that made him stronger (Oro). With the hokages defeated, after Naruto beats Madara all nations bow to Naruto the hokage of all nations. Then he might have to fight Sasuke because Sasuke still wants the elders dead for their part in the Uchiha murders and Naruto has to protect them...

    Sorry, I know all the kages aren't hokages. My phones spell check replaced kage with hokage.
     
         
    Last edited by zagubus; 02-27-2012 at 08:22 PM.

  15. #375
    Creator of my own destiny. anklaf's Avatar
    Status
    anklaf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    51
    Location
    Shinobi no Sekai
    I'm back!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    Hey amicos! Can ne1 can tell which is the War's main attraction right now?
    (A).Edo Hashi-Madara vs. 5 kages...
    (B).Tobi and Gedo Mazo vs. Naruto, Guy and Kakashi...
    (C).All of the shinobi team coming for Naruto...
    (D).Kabuto's hidden and wicked intentions...
    (C).Sasuke coming to fight naruto and trying to demolish every obstacle in his way...
    (D).Itachi's unknown intentions...
    (E).Suigetsu having a scroll which he believes can end the war...
    (F).Any other events according to your opinions...
     
         

  16. #376
    Creator of my own destiny. anklaf's Avatar
    Status
    anklaf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    51
    Location
    Shinobi no Sekai
    I'm back!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    This could also mean that Naruto fights Madara. Kishi said Naruto would fight someone more powerful than Tobi and Sasuke. I think you're right about Itachi talking to Sasuke but I hope they talk while they fight lol. I think Sasuke will be pissed that his brother is a zombi and that Uchiha are being used as weapons again. I think Sasuke has plenty of motive to fight Kabuto. I also think Sasuke will be the one to finish off Tobi. I think the hokages will lose to Madara and Naruto will go to them to fight Madara leaving Tobi for Sasuke. History seems to repeat itself in the narutovers and it wouldn't be the first time Sasuke killed someone that made him stronger (Oro). With the hokages defeated, after Naruto beats Madara all nations bow to Naruto the hokage of all nations. Then he might have to fight Sasuke because Sasuke still wants the elders dead for their part in the Uchiha murders and Naruto has to protect them...
    No offence, but you're probably wrong, if you think Sasuke would stand a chance against any of the Madaras.Moreover, there has'nt been any signs of mistrust or forcefull relation between Tobi and Sasuke, like it was with Orochimaru...if you don't remember, let me help you :- While Sasuke was training under Orochimaru, he was ordered by Oro. to become merciless...Sasuke was also requested to become Orochimaru's new body...so to Oro. , Sasuke was only meant for training and becoming powerful untill the day Oro. tries to take over his body...Realising Oro's selfish ambition of immortality, Sasuke finished him...
    But it was then and it is now...When he killed Oro. , Sasuke never thought of going against Konoha, but now, after knowing everything of past events and falling into darkness, Sasuke has become a true avenger...instead of following Itachi, he is following the words of Tobi...also, untill now there seems no possibility for Sasuke to join Naruto, after he had sworm to defeat Naruto and proving him wrong of his thoughts and ideas...
    ..........................................
    Thus, if we take a thorough look in the events stated above, there is no way, Sasuke would betray Tobi...
    As for Naruto, he looks completely exhausted after using bijuu dama and helping other jinchurikis...And Kurama is probably exhausted too...
    So, i think there will be something when all of Shinobi army will meet Naruto, Bee, Guy and Kakashi...
    I agree with you when you said the kages will loose, because it looks likely to happen... 'Cause 5 kages are exhausted and only Oonki is chasing after Hashi-Madara with will power only...
    If anyway Sasuke arrives in front of the Shinobi force(currently coming to help Naruto) the situation will become worse....
     
         

  17. #377
    Academy Student michie's Avatar
    Status
    michie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    Location
    ny
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    1. Itachi convinces Sasuke. Sasuke goes against Tobi.
    2.Naruto beats Tobi
    3.Sasuke sees Naruto's power and flees.
    4.Sasuke chills back for awhile. Focuses on either teaming up with Kabuto or trying to kill him. (Depends on how the Itachisasuke meet up goes).
    5. New arc with Kabuto. Leaf village vs. Kabuto etcetc.
     
         

  18. #378
    Former Hero XxMoViNgXtArGeT's Avatar
    Status
    XxMoViNgXtArGeT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    15
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    really good chapter...sasuke gets more and more badass
     
         

  19. #379
    Member tsunademan's Avatar
    Status
    tsunademan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    332
    Location
    where the gods are
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    awsome A was mostly on the ground
     
         

  20. #380
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    zagubus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    519
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by anklaf View Post
    No offence, but you're probably wrong, if you think Sasuke would stand a chance against any of the Madaras.Moreover, there has'nt been any signs of mistrust or forcefull relation between Tobi and Sasuke, like it was with Orochimaru...if you don't remember, let me help you :- While Sasuke was training under Orochimaru, he was ordered by Oro. to become merciless...Sasuke was also requested to become Orochimaru's new body...so to Oro. , Sasuke was only meant for training and becoming powerful untill the day Oro. tries to take over his body...Realising Oro's selfish ambition of immortality, Sasuke finished him...
    But it was then and it is now...When he killed Oro. , Sasuke never thought of going against Konoha, but now, after knowing everything of past events and falling into darkness, Sasuke has become a true avenger...instead of following Itachi, he is following the words of Tobi...also, untill now there seems no possibility for Sasuke to join Naruto, after he had sworm to defeat Naruto and proving him wrong of his thoughts and ideas...
    ..........................................
    Thus, if we take a thorough look in the events stated above, there is no way, Sasuke would betray Tobi...
    As for Naruto, he looks completely exhausted after using bijuu dama and helping other jinchurikis...And Kurama is probably exhausted too...
    So, i think there will be something when all of Shinobi army will meet Naruto, Bee, Guy and Kakashi...
    I agree with you when you said the kages will loose, because it looks likely to happen... 'Cause 5 kages are exhausted and only Oonki is chasing after Hashi-Madara with will power only...
    If anyway Sasuke arrives in front of the Shinobi force(currently coming to help Naruto) the situation will become worse....
    You don't really think Sasuke is on Tobi's side do you? Sasuke is on nobodies side but his own. Now that he has Itachi's eyes he has no use for Tobi. How can you say that Sasuke is no match for Tobi when we have no idea what Sasuke can do with his latest power-up? speaking of power-ups... Naruto got one we just haven't seen it yet. look at his faceis this the face of someone who's "completely exhausted" or worried about the fight he's in? to it looks like he knows something nobody else knows and it's a game changer.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/573/2
     
         
    Last edited by zagubus; 02-27-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •