335 46.59%
Page 9 of 17 « First ... 5678910111213 ... Last»
    ベース部材。
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 575 Discussion and 576 Predictions

I have to say I really wanted another chapter with Sasuke as the focus because he's been gone forever, but really? I feel pretty all right about this chapter. I'm glad we got back to the Kage versus Madara fight; Kishimoto knows how many people have wanted to sneak a peek back in at it. We definitely got that this chapter and it was a good one! I feel like you really have to like Onoki. I do, kukapow. This Madara/Hashirama thing is... Whoa. To be frank? When I saw the First Hokage's face in Madara's chest... I thought of the first Harry Potter, when Voldemort's face is in the back of that professor's head x___x But this was, obviously, ten times more epic. Duh. It's Naruto.

And then we get to the part I f~cking love: Itachi and Sasuke. The look. On Sasuke's face. Worth a thousand and two words. A thousand and two. I just... Geez! I didn't think there'd be any Sasuke in this chapter, but we got him and Itachi. Made me all happy inside~ The look on Sasuke's face can be put into a simple phrase so well, from "What the hell?!" to something quiet like "Is that...?" Either way, Sasuke is shocked and you can totally tell. I love it! I hope we see the Uchiha Brothers next chapter; I can see Sasuke either stopping Itachi or following him; he's gotta do one or the other. After all, he's Sasuke, who's just seen his "dead" brother. Whoa, man. Things are about to get emotional.

But here's my dealio with Itachi: that panel of his profile. I've been watching some reviews of the chapter on YouTube, Forneverworld and such, and that panel really makes you wonder. Does he realize Sasuke is there? Some people have questioned it. I almost wanna say he doesn't, but when you look at how Kishimoto drew Itachi you get a different vibe. You can't see his eyes - one of the biggest devices for communication, right after words spoken aloud and body language. His bangs are concealing his eyes from our view and probably Sasuke's on the other side, too. Acting like a dark, black curtain. So... is Itachi ignoring Sasuke or has he just not realized? Seems like a silly question, but some people are putting up good arguments for which he's doing on some sites. He'd sense Sasuke in one way or another, though, wouldn't he? So... does the mark out his being oblivious to Sasuke's prescence? I wonder...

Ah... Got away from what I was meaning to get to. I'd like an answer to the question above, but lemme just say. Chapter: 5/5. I can't tell you how much I love not having to change my profile ratings for the chapters; they've all been 5's the last, like, seven weeks~ Just leave it alone and think, "Kishi's doing it right."

Last edited by YoItsJo; 02-22-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Had myself a spelling error or two >___<

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh my God... It was epic.
    I know that I can't possibly be the only one who's been like, "wtf. Itachi needs to come back and set Sasuke's ass straight." I mean seriously, Itachi has literally been the only person that Sasuke has has really listened to since... forever.
    Even when he wanted to kill Itachi and all that jazz he was still actually listening to everything he told him.
    So my hopes for the future: Itachi sets that motha****a straight, and then Sasuke joins the brawl and helps the war against Kabuto and Madara.
    Now wouldn't that be awesome?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very excited for next chapter! You think Itachi and Sasuke just speak to each other or fight again?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes. I totally agree with you on everything. Confusion and all lol
    I really am excited to see what Kishimoto has in store; it's bound to be phenomenal!

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Torch068 View Post
    Did you guys all miss Kabuto pointing out the "Madara" isn't Madara either? It's a combination of the First Hokage AND Madara.

This could also open back speculation of Tobi actually being the real Madara as well.
    the madara that is fighting the kages is the original one , except that it seems kabuto is using his trumpcard which is this new version with the 1st and madara fused, as far as tobi i heard rumors of him being a former mizukage, remember it was the real madara that was controlling the 4th mizukage as seen tru kisames flashback, also i might have had the wrong text but when tobi takes his mask off in front of kisame , kisame is pleased and calls him the mizukage ,then kisame says "or should i call you madara now."

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=choft;5617164]So, do you guys think that the 1st Hokage is the strongest Hokage ever?

yes !!! and right behind him the forth hokage

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aa nothin good ecep the hashirama be the sronges ninja 3/5

I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    the madara that is fighting the kages is the original one , except that it seems kabuto is using his trumpcard which is this new version with the 1st and madara fused, as far as tobi i heard rumors of him being a former mizukage, remember it was the real madara that was controlling the 4th mizukage as seen tru kisames flashback, also i might have had the wrong text but when tobi takes his mask off in front of kisame , kisame is pleased and calls him the mizukage ,then kisame says "or should i call you madara now."
    Kid get out....It was Tobi who controlled the mizukage it has been clarifyed many times now.

OT:Madara has been on another level beyong all 5 kages.Like Kabuto said their has been no other ninja's on hashirama's level sense he died.The only one that we know of truly that was nearly better then him was EMS Madara not edo tensied.In a 1v1 he wrecks all 5 kages without having the DNA and Rinnegan.That fact about this is Madara is by far on the S06P level now due to his upgrades.

To top this off Madara is still toying with the hokages and testing the 1st abilities.

Jedi mind tricks anyone? Kyuubikiller's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is going to get a spanking by Itachi who's been running for like weeks now, is he lost??? Maybe he's going crazy and he thinks it's Sasuke but it's really not. Madara is the most OP'd prick I ever seen, the kages should be dead, all of them!!! They freaking passed out on the battlefield lol so weak! smdh

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    Kid get out....It was Tobi who controlled the mizukage it has been clarifyed many times now.

OT:Madara has been on another level beyong all 5 kages.Like Kabuto said their has been no other ninja's on hashirama's level sense he died.The only one that we know of truly that was nearly better then him was EMS Madara not edo tensied.In a 1v1 he wrecks all 5 kages without having the DNA and Rinnegan.That fact about this is Madara is by far on the S06P level now due to his upgrades.

To top this off Madara is still toying with the hokages and testing the 1st abilities.
    he thought that it was madara because of the long hair. And add to the fact that kisame never said he wasnt madara. U never know

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YoItsJo View Post
    I have to say I really wanted another chapter with Sasuke as the focus because he's been gone forever, but really? I feel pretty all right about this chapter. I'm glad we got back to the Kage versus Madara fight; Kishimoto knows how many people have wanted to sneak a peek back in at it. We definitely got that this chapter and it was a good one! I feel like you really have to like Onoki. I do, kukapow. This Madara/Hashirama thing is... Whoa. To be frank? When I saw the First Hokage's face in Madara's chest... I thought of the first Harry Potter, when Voldemort's face is in the back of that professor's head x___x But this was, obviously, ten times more epic. Duh. It's Naruto.

And then we get to the part I f~cking love: Itachi and Sasuke. The look. On Sasuke's face. Worth a thousand and two words. A thousand and two. I just... Geez! I didn't think there'd be any Sasuke in this chapter, but we got him and Itachi. Made me all happy inside~ The look on Sasuke's face can be put into a simple phrase so well, from "What the hell?!" to something quiet like "Is that...?" Either way, Sasuke is shocked and you can totally tell. I love it! I hope we see the Uchiha Brothers next chapter; I can see Sasuke either stopping Itachi or following him; he's gotta do one or the other. After all, he's Sasuke, who's just seen his "dead" brother. Whoa, man. Things are about to get emotional.

But here's my dealio with Itachi: that panel of his profile. I've been watching some reviews of the chapter on YouTube, Forneverworld and such, and that panel really makes you wonder. Does he realize Sasuke is there? Some people have questioned it. I almost wanna say he doesn't, but when you look at how Kishimoto drew Itachi you get a different vibe. You can't see his eyes - one of the biggest devices for communication, right after words spoken aloud and body language. His bangs are concealing his eyes from our view and probably Sasuke's on the other side, too. Acting like a dark, black curtain. So... is Itachi ignoring Sasuke or has he just not realized? Seems like a silly question, but some people are putting up good arguments for which he's doing on some sites. He'd sense Sasuke in one way or another, though, wouldn't he? So... does the mark out his being oblivious to Sasuke's prescence? I wonder...

Ah... Got away from what I was meaning to get to. I'd like an answer to the question above, but lemme just say. Chapter: 5/5. I can't tell you how much I love not having to change my profile ratings for the chapters; they've all been 5's the last, like, seven weeks D
    i feel like itachi did not notice him , itachi's main focus is kabuto, and also is itachi a sensor type ninja? , i can understand him using his sharingan but it's not like he's focusing for sasuke, it seemed as if sasuke felt something and went to check it out and gosh golly it's itachi, still it does kinda feel as if itachi ignored him and sasuke knew that , which is why he was like wtf bro you not even gonna explain to me what happened wit the leaf village. it's just speculation we will find out soon ;-0

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chilling

Quote Originally Posted by jordy kusturica View Post
    this chapter just proof that kishi dont plans shit. i mean ****, how in the world did not edo hashirama devasted the 3rd? too much inconsistency thats what i think. and dont come that hashirama was under control ok, kishi is making part 1 too much of a contradiction.
    3/5, i want more of the 5 kages vs madara for the next week
    same thing i said man he made the 1st and 2nd seem weak now we know they hella strong i guess he did want to prove the 3rd was the strongest hokage then, other than that great contradiction.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was a ok chap, glad kabuto cleared up some things about hashirama

ベース部材。
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    i feel like itachi did not notice him , itachi's main focus is kabuto, and also is itachi a sensor type ninja? , i can understand him using his sharingan but it's not like he's focusing for sasuke, it seemed as if sasuke felt something and went to check it out and gosh golly it's itachi, still it does kinda feel as if itachi ignored him and sasuke knew that , which is why he was like wtf bro you not even gonna explain to me what happened wit the leaf village. it's just speculation we will find out soon ;-0
    , yeah. That's what left me with mixed feelings. But at what I bolded: I catch your drift, fully. I wasn't really thinking about Sasuke wanting to hear about the truth from Itachi; I was just thinking of his face when he caught sight of his brother, you know?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    he thought that it was madara because of the long hair. And add to the fact that kisame never said he wasnt madara. U never know
    yea thats what i thought , i could be wrong or kishi don't know what character to draw because it looked hella like madara i would post that manga page but can't post things up yet , just joined today. it just bothered me that kisame called him the mizukage , then callled him madara not tobi. it's hella confusing but hey that's why i like it ;-0

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apathetic

Quote Originally Posted by lswhyte123 View Post
    Yeah epic cliff hanger.

1: I was right that Itachi & Sasuke would meet.
    2: I was right that Madara is still stronger than Sasuke.
    3: I am glad that the fight between the Kage & Madara is upping the stakes. It might be on par with Naruto's fight if it keeps this up.
    4: great chapter,5/5.
    Hey, idiot. Just a couple of things:

1: It was foreshadowed/anticipated/insinuated/implied/suggested in the previous chapter. lol. Need I say more? I'd highly doubt it.

2: Obviously. There weren't any significant arguments regarding this, after all it was pretty self-explanatory and pretty apparent at that. Anyone who thought otherwise is either a really huge Sasuke fanboy (and take this from me considering he's practically my favorite character), or just a really huge imbecile.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

epic chapter! cant wait too see what happens next week!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gave it a 2/5, not the best chapter. The fact that Itachi's face wasn't shown makes me think it could possibly be someone else, though I doubt it.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minatoisagod View Post
    same thing i said man he made the 1st and 2nd seem weak now we know they hella strong i guess he did want to prove the 3rd was the strongest hokage then, other than that great contradiction.
    I don't see the contradiction in both part 1st of all during oro's battle there where in a square seal, 2. Oro himself under estimated the 3rd hokage that's why he got tricked into getting got by the dead demon seal+oro was trying to keep the rest of the ninjas out.
    Also the Edo tensei kabuto is using is more advance than orochimarus, the difference is control. Kabuto could afford to let edo madara fight without control because of his natural hatred but still command or manipulate from the shadows.
    Whereas oro controlled thru talisman and he gave them full control of themselves they wouldn't have fought against there village or pupil.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

interesting chapter. trump card=madara×hirashima

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cack View Post
    Gave it a 2/5, not the best chapter. The fact that Itachi's face wasn't shown makes me think it could possibly be someone else, though I doubt it.
    meto

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Good Chapter.
    3/5.

I see it happening this way.
    Itachi vs Sasuke, Itachi explains Sasuke don't care yet hates that he was revived, Truce between the brothers.
    Go to Kabuto, Kabuto *****es out and summons Madara while Kages go to Naruto.
    Handicap Match: Itachi/Sasuke vs Madara a true battle of the eyes(MS/EMS vs Rinnegan)
    Bunch of Uchiha flashbacks and other Uchiha related stuff.
    Sasuke ends up losing to the delight of Sasuke Haters, Itachi tries to use Susano'o, Madara overpowers both.
    Madara puts both under superior Genjutsu explaining true history of Uchiha and other stuff when Jugo & Suigetsu come do some shit that saves Sasuke/Itachi.
    Itachi not happy goes to fight Jugo & Suigetsu.
    Madara is back in the Coffin, Kabuto leaves as well.
    Itachi tries to attack Kabuto, Suigetsu & Jugo stop him.
    Sasuke is unconscious, Suigetsu & Jugo reveal the scroll to Itachi.
    Itachi puts both under Genjutsu explaining to not reveal the scroll to Sasuke.
    Itachi then leaves Suigetsu & Jugo while giving Sasuke something else.

Itachi heads to the Hideout where Tobi kept Sasuke/Sharingan Wall.

Then Sasuke wakes up.

If Kishi has enough Male Parts, he'll take my advice it will shake the world.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was stated that when orochi summon the 1st and 2nd he didn't have complete perfection with edo tensei so there he wasn't able to summon them with there full powers.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doing well

Quote Originally Posted by frankieblazer View Post
    Holy shit>>> awesome chapter
    Yep and love your sig.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like