Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Amaterasu Prodigy LeafSpirit 20's Avatar
    Status
    LeafSpirit 20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    El Paso Tx
    Posts
    1,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    How do you make room for anime/ manga? How frequent do you watch/read

    I remember when I didnt have a job and was in summer break from school, I use to dedicate my free time to watch/ read anime, and all these free time I got to try different types of anime/manga and got to expand the horizon. But now, I rarely have time, as im always studying, working, etc. I bought volume 8 of bakuman about 3 months ago when it came out, and I havent had a chance to even read a single page..
     
         

  2. #2
    ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑ ▬▬▬▬▬● bornfree's Avatar
    Status
    bornfree is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nightmares
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How do you make room for anime/ manga? How frequent do you watch/read

    I work 12 hours a day, and read manga and watch anime while working. You just make time :P
     
         

  3. #3
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: How do you make room for anime/ manga? How frequent do you watch/read

    Quote Originally Posted by LeafSpirit 20 View Post
    I remember when I didnt have a job and was in summer break from school, I use to dedicate my free time to watch/ read anime, and all these free time I got to try different types of anime/manga and got to expand the horizon. But now, I rarely have time, as im always studying, working, etc. I bought volume 8 of bakuman about 3 months ago when it came out, and I havent had a chance to even read a single page..
    You should start, Bakuman is awesome. Just press it somewhere between, I also own all here-available Volumes of Bakuman (12) but of course I'm always Up-To-Date (read it online since Volume 16 is already out in Japan D).

    And I'm not working but I have School, I just try to do most of it after School, got a lot of time. D
     
         
    Last edited by Mercy; 02-22-2012 at 03:18 AM.

  4. #4
    Amaterasu Prodigy LeafSpirit 20's Avatar
    Status
    LeafSpirit 20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    El Paso Tx
    Posts
    1,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How do you make room for anime/ manga? How frequent do you watch/read

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    You should start, Bakuman is awesome. Just press it somewhere between, I also own all here-available Volumes of Bakuman (12) but of course I'm always Up-To-Date (read it online since Volume 16 is already out in Japan D).

    And I'm not working but I have School, I just try to do most of it after School, got a lot of time. D
    Yeah man, im also reading bakuman, I bealive here in the u.s volume 9 barely came out, and im on volume 8, but like I said, they are bombarding me with tons of homework, tests, and reading 400 page novels in one week (my major is creative writting) that plus work, plus other duties one has when he is getting out, or gets out of the teenage years
     
         

  5. #5
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: How do you make room for anime/ manga? How frequent do you watch/read

    Quote Originally Posted by LeafSpirit 20 View Post
    Yeah man, im also reading bakuman, I bealive here in the u.s volume 9 barely came out, and im on volume 8, but like I said, they are bombarding me with tons of homework, tests, and reading 400 page novels in one week (my major is creative writting) that plus work, plus other duties one has when he is getting out, or gets out of the teenage years
    I read about one Volume a day (2 - 3hours maybe?). Doesn't take too long, I always stayed up until 2AM since I don't really sleep that much anyways when I have school.
     
         

  6. #6
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,111
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How do you make room for anime/ manga? How frequent do you watch/read

    Read it whilst you're travelling to your work place. If their is a computer at your workplace read it there.
     
         

  7. #7
    Amaterasu Prodigy LeafSpirit 20's Avatar
    Status
    LeafSpirit 20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    El Paso Tx
    Posts
    1,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How do you make room for anime/ manga? How frequent do you watch/read

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Read it whilst you're travelling to your work place. If their is a computer at your workplace read it there.
    Well I only have a 30 mintute break and I use that to eat, and catch up on my studies or homework,lol
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ebi..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ebi.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope senpai notices me today
     



    Re: How do you make room for anime/ manga? How frequent do you watch/read

    i read it while i at school .__. have 4 computer classes and im a genious >__< so dont have to study and other stuff, but bad habit is i read too fast *do enjoy it though* but i'm always eager for the new chapters to come out I:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •