Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Suiton Training] ~Jellal.F~

Good to see you again sensei

I then begin my building up high concentration. Doing that and relaxing myself, i quickly begin to gather a large amount of suiton chakra. I mold the suiton chakra that i have gathered so far. Doing so, i channel it all towards my right leg straight down to my foot. As all the suiton chakra reaches my foot, i focus it there as fast as i can. I then raise my foot into the air and slam it to the ground quickly exerting my sution chakra into it. As i do that, can a slicing jet of water shot up from the ground. I use my suiton chakra thats infused in it to manipulate it. I direct it at you clone, as it hits your clone, it slices right through him.

How to perform this Jutsu: The user builds up a good amount of suiton chakra, they then mold it and channel it to their foot and focus it. They then slam their foot on the ground and quickly channel the suiton chakra into the ground. This allows them to shoot a slicing jet of water at the enemy.

How would you Defend againist this technique: I would use a strong doton jutsu to block it or a jutsu strong enough to collide with it to stop it. A main factor in stopping this jutsu is speed.

How would you use this jutsu: I would use this jutsu to strike hard and fast. This jutsu has great speed and it can hit the enemy hard. Also(crazy idea) i will combine the water with raiton and shoot it and shoot it at someone causing more damage.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

My student now I'm going to try this one time with you as I want to experiment this style of training I want you to post the next technique then provide a picture of it and then explain to me how you would perform it

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

To perform this jutsu, you have to build up a large amount of chakra and mold it in your stomach. While doing so, you will inhale a much air as possible and hold it sticking out your chest. You will then convert your suiton chakra into water channeling it all to your mouth and compressing it in your mouth. Doing so, you will spit out a wave of water that is strong enough to carve into earth if you hit the same spot multiple times.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12