Raiton Kyuutai Oujou - Lightning Style Orb of Death
90 (-10 to user)
This is a lightning technique that is as complex as it's rank is. Not only does it wound the user's hand once done it also strains him mentally. When using this technique the user begins with simple shape manipulation forming a lightning orb in his hand. Once done he pumps a massive amount of chakra into it enlarging it. Once it has been enlarged to the point of having a meter diameter the user manipulates it with it's electricity flowing through it and unleashes tendrils of electricity that the user can manipulate. They move incredibly fast and are hardly trackable with average eyesight however can be seen coming
and are possible to react to. The complexity in this technique comes from the user's side, he manipulates the tendrils of lightning to move unbearably fast
and in a lightning pattern, zig zagging in whichever direction the user wants. This is tough on the user because
he can make it zig zag out of the way of countering techniques or if his opponent attempts to dodge he can manipulate the trail of lightning to follow his opponent in zig zagging patterns until it reaches them and shocks them. The trail of lightning slowly pulls away from the lightning orb in the user's hand and he can make as many lightning tendrils as he wants at the cost of splitting their power and range. Once done the lightning chakra having rested in the users hand burns him no longer allowing him to make handseals for a while, the chakra consumption weakens him and the mental strain hurts him.
- Once used the user cannot make handseals for five turns
- 10 damage to the user due to the mental strain and the pain in the hand
- No more lightning techniques above C rank for the rest of the match
- When the lightning tendrils split into two they can only go mid range
- If their is a third lightning tendril it can only go up to short range
- This technique can zig zag out of the way of opposing techniques
- This technique can only be fully tracked by 2T and above however can still be seen if coming from a distance (further then short range is easy to see it coming)
- Can only be taught by Zoro..
~ The parts I've marked are contradictions, and make no sense. ~