(Kougake Shippuu) Hurricane Gauntlets
Chakra: 40 (for abilities)
Description: The hurricane gauntlets are two gauntlets that cover the users whole forearm.
They have two abilities, the first is the ability to release wind chakra in the form of hurricanes around the users forearms.
the second is the abilitly to transform into two swords which can be strengethened by having the user channel wind chakra through the swords making them sharper and stronger.
The two abilitys are activated in different ways. To activate the hurricanes around the users forearms the user simply has to pump wind chakra through the gauntlets and the gauntlets will make the wind into a violent hurricane around the forearm.
But to activate the twin sword ability the user performs the tiger handseal and applies chakra, this causes the gauntlets to turn into two swords bound to the users forearms but a chain at the end of the swords hilt.
When using the hurricane ability of the gauntlets the user can fire the hurricanes that have been created at the opponent up to mid range away (the hurricanes are A Rank).
One of the main uses of the hurricane ability for the gauntlets is for more powerful close combat fighting.
The hurricane gauntlets, when active can block projectile/stream type lightning jutsu up to A rank and B/A rank water projectiles, aswell as basic ninja tools by the user pointing his arms towards the jutsu/projectile and applying more chakra to the gauntlets, causing the hurricanes to increase in size and strength. (this is with the hurricane ability) This will cause projectile/stream type lightning jutsu's to be canceled out due to the wind hurricanes and water projectiles will either be blown back towards the opponent or will be re-directed.
- Cannot perform any wind jutsu whilst the Hurricane Gauntlets are activated
- Cannot perform jutsu that requires handseals whilst the twin swords ability is active
- The user can alternate the abilities ie. have a sword active in one hand and the hurricane active in the other
- The hurricanes that are fired are A rank
- The hurricanes can only be fired 4 times
- Firing the hurricanes counts towards the users 3 moves
- Can block up to A rank projectile/stream type lightning jutsu, B/A rank water projectiles and basic ninja tools up to 4 times.
- Blocking counts as a move from the 3 per turn.
- Can only be used by Kato Rokuemon