Page 2 of 17 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 408
  1. #26
    Premium User Dr.Dave's Avatar
    Status
    Dr.Dave is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    14,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    T_T
     



    Re: What is your username?

    "Dr" my future title and "Dave" because my name is David but Dave sounded better
     
         

  2. #27
    Melizzle's Avatar
    Status
    Melizzle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    11,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is your username?

    Mine is my name with a lil snoop dog flava at the end lol
     
         

  3. #28
    -Jiraiya-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Jiraiya- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ♥Køñøhá HØT sprîngs♥
    Posts
    16,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿
     



    Re: What is your username?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dave View Post
    "Dr" my future title and "Dave" because my name is David but Dave sounded better
    ^^ You mean like medicine Dr. Or doctor of philosophy?
     
         
    Last edited by -Jiraiya-; 02-26-2012 at 01:09 AM.

  4. #29
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is your username?

    Last Arcanum is an ability / attack command that appears in the Kingdom Hearts series. It is known as "Ars Arcanum" to international fans of the game.

    Arcanum is latin for secret / deep secret wisdom so my username means something along the lines of "Last Secret".

    & for those of you who'd like to see the animation of the technique...


     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member
    Status
    Nerei is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is your username?

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Arcanum View Post
    Last Arcanum is an ability / attack command that appears in the Kingdom Hearts series. It is known as "Ars Arcanum" to international fans of the game.

    Arcanum is latin for secret / deep secret wisdom so my username means something along the lines of "Last Secret".

    & for those of you who'd like to see the animation of the technique...


    I like Sora's version in Kh1 but this one is pretty cool to. Go crazy Ven!
     
         

  6. #31
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't trust people who don't
    like Rock Lee.
     



    Re: What is your username?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerei View Post
    z, so I'm guessing your real name is Nathan
    Why yes it is.
     
         

  7. #32
    Dova Billy's Avatar
    Status
    Billy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    at the zoo staring at pandas o.o
    Posts
    42,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is your username?

    Dovahkiin-means dragon born in Skyrim, an addictive ass game
     
         

  8. #33
    Naruto Super Saiyan Naruto super saiyan's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto super saiyan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In your pants!
    Posts
    943
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is your username?

    naruto super saiyan simple!
     
         

  9. #34
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    17,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~
     



    Re: What is your username?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto super saiyan View Post
    naruto super saiyan simple!
    Unlike NarutovsGoku (No offence to him), your combo of Naruto and Goku is badass.
     
         

  10. #35
    t(-_-)t Uchiha Riyo's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Riyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    You tell me.
    Posts
    5,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~
     

    Re: What is your username?

    Uchiha was my favourite clan.

    Riyo just came up, seemed like a pretty cool name.

    If you say my name though, just say Riyo.
     
         

  11. #36
    Shazam! Black Adam's Avatar
    Status
    Black Adam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    2,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diabolical
     

    Re: What is your username?

    shikamaru was taken so I tried to make the letters r and n look like a m rn looking to change it though
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member Doctor G's Avatar
    Status
    Doctor G is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your Friendly Neighborhood
    Mexican
     

    Re: What is your username?

    Doctor G = My initials it was supposed to be DR. G but i couldn't put DR. G as my username =/ so i just used "Doctor". Another reason is because a good friend of mine always calls me that xD so it kinda just stuck.
     
         

  13. #38
    Member SasuNaruLove's Avatar
    Status
    SasuNaruLove is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ~NarutoBase~
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is your username?

    SasuNaruLove because i like the Sasuke and Naruto pairing
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Flame Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    Flame Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    temen-ni-gru
    Posts
    3,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is your username?

    Flame Alchemist is a character from Full Metal Alchemist.
    this guy,
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member hawaiianmike's Avatar
    Status
    hawaiianmike is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the craters of the great Mt. Haleakala
    Posts
    3,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marinating beef..... O_O
     

    Re: What is your username?

    It's my Minecraft user name.
     
         

  16. #41
    -Jiraiya-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Jiraiya- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ♥Køñøhá HØT sprîngs♥
    Posts
    16,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿
     



    Re: What is your username?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Dovahkiin-means dragon born in Skyrim, an addictive ass game
    ** Ho..!
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto super saiyan View Post
    naruto super saiyan simple!
    ** Ho... Hybrid monster!
    Just kiddin the pic is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by shikarnaru View Post
    shikamaru was taken so I tried to make the letters r and n look like a m rn looking to change it though
    ** Nice thinking..!
    Quote Originally Posted by SasuNaruLove View Post
    SasuNaruLove because i like the Sasuke and Naruto pairing
    ** Me too, in funny way.
     
         

  17. #42
    Member zoeanna's Avatar
    Status
    zoeanna is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    167
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is your username?

    ZOEANNA-

    Zoe comes from a greek orgin and means "life" Anna comes from a Latin Orgin meaning "grace & favour". And yes this is my real name, i use it all the time for every account because of the reason my parents choose it for me
     
         

  18. #43
    -Jiraiya-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Jiraiya- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ♥Køñøhá HØT sprîngs♥
    Posts
    16,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿
     



    Re: What is your username?

    Quote Originally Posted by zoeanna View Post
    ZOEANNA-

    Zoe comes from a greek orgin and means "life" Anna comes from a Latin Orgin meaning "grace & favour". And yes this is my real name, i use it all the time for every account because of the reason my parents choose it for me
    ^^ Nice indeed..! My name means Art..!
     
         
    Last edited by -Jiraiya-; 02-26-2012 at 06:55 AM.

  19. #44
    Senior Member Iqus's Avatar
    Status
    Iqus is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are you here? I'm long
    gone
     

    Re: What is your username?

    My username it's from the character in Trinity Blood -Tres Iqus (he was a robot but also had some feelings)
     
         

  20. #45
    -Jiraiya-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Jiraiya- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ♥Køñøhá HØT sprîngs♥
    Posts
    16,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿
     



    Re: What is your username?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iqus View Post
    My username it's from the character in Trinity Blood -Tres Iqus (he was a robot but also had some feelings)
    Nice sig..!
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member Jazzy..'s Avatar
    Status
    Jazzy.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    16,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is your username?

    My username is my nickname ~
     
         

  22. #47
    ♠Night Stalker♠ xRipper HYBRIDx's Avatar
    Status
    xRipper HYBRIDx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ''@Avril's rooftop''
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    what's the theory behind your USERNAMe??

    sow how did you come up with your username?

    As for me, i combined two titles from a tv series characters!
    Ripper for ripper stefan
    and
    hybrid is a werewolf and a vampire hybrid
     
         

  23. #48
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    17,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~
     



    Re: what's the theory behind your USERNAMe??

    Hey you, click this.
     
         

  24. #49
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what's the theory behind your USERNAMe??

    was the name I was born with minus the triple X's
     
         

  25. #50
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    9,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: What is your username?

    Hyperion - Titan or Marvel Character(Inspired by Superman)
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •