Spiders, bees, centipedes... in general, anything that has more than 4 legs terrifies me. People develop phobias about many things like darkness, sharks, blood or even trees, sleeping and drinking. So, what are you afraid of?
The purpose of this contest is to judge the best job a member can do in creating a personal album under a specific theme.
Before you submit make sure you read the Rules
and if you want to discuss anything about the AotW contest please do so here: Discussion Thread.
How to make your album:
1. Every week a new theme will be announced and you will have to create your album based on that theme.
But you also need to choose a style for your album, anything at all, for example:
Black and white, only from one website, avatar pictures, only .gif pictures etc. It can be anything, but you have to chose a style and mention that style at the title of your album like this: "AotW #1, only black & white".
2. You can add 12-18 pictures, no more - no less, and all pictures must respect the forum's rules. If one or all your pictures are custom made, please mention that fact under every picture as a comment.
3. After you create your album, you can edit it only until the submission time ends. I will check on the time your pictures are edited.
Your albums will be judged based on:
-Pleasant to the eye.
-Difficulty of finding the pictures.
Submit your work here like this:
[I]~I wish to take part~[/I]
[I]Link to Your Album:[/I]
[I]Screenshot of Your Album:[/I]
~I wish to take part~
Album's style: only black & white
Link to your album: www. example1. com
Screenshot of your album: [img]blabla.jpg[*/img]
The contest will close and the winners will be announced on Sunday when the new theme is decided.
If you want to take part to this contest but you haven't created your album yet, you can always submit mentioning your username only and then, when you create your album, edit your post here.
Good luck! P.S. Everyone, remember to make your album PUBLIC.
How to take a screenshot:
If you are using a MAC computer:
- To capture the entire desktop, press Command-Shift-3. The screen shot will be automatically saved as a PNG file on your desktop.
If you are using a Windows computer:
- Press "Print Screen" ( the button is usually found next to the "F12" and "Scroll Lock" keys. On laptop keyboards, you may have to press the "Fn" button.) to take a screenshot of the entire screen. Then open Microsoft Paint, paste the screenshot and Save.
Username: Lucifer Albums Style: The Deep Sea/Fear of Drowning (seriously it scares the shit out of me, and i'm glad that i'll get to show my deepest fear that's the fear of drowning i almost drowned when i was six, so i thank you Rei. And my phobia would be the Thalassophobia. Based on RL.) Link to Your Album:Clicky Screenshot of Your Album: Shot;
Last edited by Lucifer; 03-04-2012 at 10:50 AM.