Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Naruto Super Saiyan Naruto super saiyan's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto super saiyan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In your pants!
    Posts
    943
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    yoruichis zanpakuto????

    does she have a zanpakuto??? did i miss it?
     
         

  2. #2
    ganstershinobi NarutoSensei's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the high seas
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    your first sig creeps me out and second is epic(im not a naruto hater)
     
         

  3. #3
    Naruto Super Saiyan Naruto super saiyan's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto super saiyan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In your pants!
    Posts
    943
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSensei View Post
    your first sig creeps me out and second is epic(im not a naruto hater)
    hehehe its unique
    and i kno~ it comes handy when it comes to sasuke fan bois
     
         

  4. #4
    -Blade-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Blade- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    9,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Teno4Mizukage
     



    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    She has one but idk if she can use it
     
         

  5. #5
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    To become a captain it's necessary to have bankai and the only exception is Kenpachi due to his reiatsu. Therefore Yoruichi probably does have a zanpakuto but its probably not fit for assassination that's why she doesn't use it unlike Soi fong.
     
         

  6. #6
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    she has one also a bankai since she was a captain

    we just haven't seen it yet
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    Yes, Yoruichi does have a zanpaktou. She just never uses it because she prefers hand-to-hand combat.

    We have seen her zanpaktou before though:
    http://www.mangabit.com/manga/bleach...er/130/page/11
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Miztik's Avatar
    Status
    Miztik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    I've got a feeling her Bankai is her ability to turn into a cat
     
         

  9. #9
    Naruto Super Saiyan Naruto super saiyan's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto super saiyan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In your pants!
    Posts
    943
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Hyuga View Post
    She has one but idk if she can use it
    ummm me neither!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    To become a captain it's necessary to have bankai and the only exception is Kenpachi due to his reiatsu. Therefore Yoruichi probably does have a zanpakuto but its probably not fit for assassination that's why she doesn't use it unlike Soi fong.
    yeah i kno!! but how come she didnt even use agaisnt aizen??
    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    she has one also a bankai since she was a captain

    we just haven't seen it yet
    dats wut i wanna think but does she really have one or she lost it??
    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Yes, Yoruichi does have a zanpaktou. She just never uses it because she prefers hand-to-hand combat.

    We have seen her zanpaktou before though:
    http://www.mangabit.com/manga/bleach...er/130/page/11
    but have u seen it on combat no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miztik View Post
    I've got a feeling her Bankai is her ability to turn into a cat
    ru serious???? :scorps:
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto super saiyan View Post
    ummm me neither!!

    yeah i kno!! but how come she didnt even use agaisnt aizen??

    dats wut i wanna think but does she really have one or she lost it??

    but have u seen it on combat no?


    ru serious???? :scorps:
    What does it matter if we've seen it in combat or not? You asked if she has a zanpaktou. I posted the link to show you.

    She didn't use it against Aizen because she prefers hand-to-hand combat like I said. It's her specialty. On top of that Urahara made her special reiatsu reinforced leg and arm armor to make her Shunko more devastating. There's no rule that says all Shinigami have to use their zanpaktou in battle. She just doesn't. It's that simple.
     
         

  11. #11
    eh.... alipjana's Avatar
    Status
    alipjana is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    875
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    yes she has a zanpakuto tough we havent seen it in action yet...
     
         

  12. #12
    Naruto Super Saiyan Naruto super saiyan's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto super saiyan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In your pants!
    Posts
    943
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    What does it matter if we've seen it in combat or not? You asked if she has a zanpaktou. I posted the link to show you.

    She didn't use it against Aizen because she prefers hand-to-hand combat like I said. It's her specialty. On top of that Urahara made her special reiatsu reinforced leg and arm armor to make her Shunko more devastating. There's no rule that says all Shinigami have to use their zanpaktou in battle. She just doesn't. It's that simple.
    okay man calm down
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto super saiyan View Post
    okay man calm down
    Calm down from what? My post didn't even sound aggressive.
     
         

  14. #14
    Naruto Super Saiyan Naruto super saiyan's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto super saiyan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In your pants!
    Posts
    943
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Calm down from what? My post didn't even sound aggressive.
    sorry im kinda high!
     
         

  15. #15
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    10,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies
     



    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    To become a captain it's necessary to have bankai and the only exception is Kenpachi due to his reiatsu. Therefore Yoruichi probably does have a zanpakuto but its probably not fit for assassination that's why she doesn't use it unlike Soi fong.
    That's actually wrong. He became a captain because he killed the previous captain. As simple as that.

    OT: YOurichi has been seen with a zanpakuto, but since she is more of a hand-to-hand person, she just lost using it. Like certain organs in our body. We still have it but we don't really use it.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    That's actually wrong. He became a captain because he killed the previous captain. As simple as that.

    OT: YOurichi has been seen with a zanpakuto, but since she is more of a hand-to-hand person, she just lost using it. Like certain organs in our body. We still have it but we don't really use it.
    That's not wrong.

    Having a Bankai is one of the criteria of becoming a Captain
    Kenpachi became a Captain without learning his Bankai

    It doesn't matter how Kenpachi became a Captain. The point is he became one without learning his Bankai.

    Thus, Kenpachi is the only exception in all of Soul Society's history of becoming a Captain without a Bankai. Factually there is nothing wrong with this statement.



    Yoruichi "lost use of it". Wrong.

    You can't lose something that's a manifestation of your soul. That's exactly what a zanpaktou is. Hachi uses Kido more than anything else, yet he still has a zanpaktou:
    http://www.manga-access.com/manga/B/.../chapter/366/4

    It doesn't matter if she uses or not. She still has it.
    Don't try to pass off a complete assumption as fact
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 02-29-2012 at 09:54 PM.

  17. #17
    Member kyushu's Avatar
    Status
    kyushu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: yoruichis zanpakuto????

    may be she is a kidoh and those other things users like hachi the fat guy who defeats the espada of aging guy
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •