Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Bleach 362 is out....

    yeah bleach 362 is out about 4 hours ago....It's pretty cool....Ichigo finally got his power back....
     
         

  2. #2
    Member
    Status
    AntMan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach 362 is out....

    Yea just saw it, annoys me though when people take other people's stuff for their own gain because they couldn't do crap without it.

    Overall a nice episode.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach 362 is out....

    The next few episodes will be something to look forward to too. Especially the whole Byakuya vs Tsukishima fight

    Good episode this week. Let's hope it keeps the pace
     
         

  4. #4
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Bleach 362 is out....

    i'm hoping for lil fillers lol

    i don't want to see a giant filler arc after this arc because the anime has caught up with the manga
     
         

  5. #5
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach 362 is out....

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    i'm hoping for lil fillers lol

    i don't want to see a giant filler arc after this arc because the anime has caught up with the manga
    Probably we won't because bleach anime is ending from 27th march...
     
         

  6. #6
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Bleach 362 is out....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    Probably we won't because bleach anime is ending from 27th march...
    nah someone will continue it lol
     
         

  7. #7
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach 362 is out....

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    nah someone will continue it lol
    I really hope so.....But the anime they are going to replace bleach with is quite good tho......comparing this fullbring arc of bleach....
     
         

  8. #8
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Bleach 362 is out....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    I really hope so.....But the anime they are going to replace bleach with is quite good tho......comparing this fullbring arc of bleach....
    Rock lee springtime of youth?? thats just a parody thing lol

    idk why they replaced bleach, especially with that lol

    a Thousand year war??? whoever picks it up is about make bank on it
     
         

  9. #9
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach 362 is out....

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Rock lee springtime of youth?? thats just a parody thing lol

    idk why they replaced bleach, especially with that lol

    a Thousand year war??? whoever picks it up is about make bank on it
    oh...so you knew.....It's really a funny manga.......I still get chuckles when i think of that manga....especially when guy sensai loses his underwear....hahahaha.....The funniest manga ever read.....Well Bleach has been degrading nowadays.......But i always loved it's animation and actions.....tho story is a mess......
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach 362 is out....

    The Bleach anime will be back for sure. It's foolish to even believe that it won't be back

    The Thousand War Blood War Arc is going to make the producers cry that they stopped the anime. When they realize the popularity of the final arc of Bleach they'll bring it back



    Seriously, just think about it. So far, Bleach has been around for almost 10 years give or take. Yes, it really has been that long. This last arc is suppose to be another 10ish years according to Kubo himself. To permanently cancel the Bleach anime would rob them of a fortune.

    In the end it's all about the money. It'll be back eventually. That's a guarantee people.
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 02-29-2012 at 10:01 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member home's Avatar
    Status
    home is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach 362 is out....

    Cool
     
         

  12. #12
    Member TouShIRO's Avatar
    Status
    TouShIRO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    You really want to know?xD
    Posts
    535
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach 362 is out....

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    The Bleach anime will be back for sure. It's foolish to even believe that it won't be back

    The Thousand War Blood War Arc is going to make the producers cry that they stopped the anime. When they realize the popularity of the final arc of Bleach they'll bring it back



    Seriously, just think about it. So far, Bleach has been around for almost 10 years give or take. Yes, it really has been that long. This last arc is suppose to be another 10ish years according to Kubo himself. To permanently cancel the Bleach anime would rob them of a fortune.

    In the end it's all about the money. It'll be back eventually. That's a guarantee people.

    I really hope that it will come back in the near future!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •