211 32.21%

292 44.58%
Page 8 of 18 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 576 Discussion and 577 Predictions

Itachi and Sasuke are coming for Kabuto. I predict the only way to beat a Uchiha is with another Uchiha when a powerful Senju isn't around. Kabuto will summon his trump card to face Sasuke and Itachi. That fight will be better than any match. Sasuke and Itachi fighting together will be beyond epic. There opponent will be the king of the Uchiha's. The 5 kages stand no chance. They played there beat moves and lost. There all half dead. None of them have big kick ass jutsu besides the old man and he's out for the count. Madara is playing with them. He didn't even start to use the rinnegan.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

When madara called tsunade ugly I was like, *Rubber guy* is not going to like this

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Itachi and Sasuke are coming for Kabuto. I predict the only way to beat a Uchiha is with another Uchiha when a powerful Senju isn't around. Kabuto will summon his trump card to face Sasuke and Itachi. That fight will be better than any match. Sasuke and Itachi fighting together will be beyond epic. There opponent will be the king of the Uchiha's. The 5 kages stand no chance. They played there beat moves and lost. There all half dead. None of them have big kick ass jutsu besides the old man and he's out for the count. Madara is playing with them. He didn't even start to use the rinnegan.

Status
    Aug 2011
    always watching

Madara was right on about Tsunade

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

possibly itachi vs sasuke or maybe uchiha brothers vs kabuto and his edo army

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Sasuke's expressions r so awum haha he is all lyk wait i was wrong, thats not wat u intended 4 me, i shit on everything u did 4 konoha and me by turning into a whiney brat that goes against konoha haha hilarious wat a weiner.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thechosen1 View Post
    Bullshit! Why does he always make the strongest characters in the very ****ing series seem so shitty and pathetic with all the exclamation and question marks when some weakling says something both blatantly ignorant and stupid?

"Ooh, I can't do shit at all but my will of fire will totally save me from a guy that took down legions of my kind! Even though he has the will of fire too! I don't care, this is plot and it doesn't even matter how illogical it is and that I don't make any sense at all!"

"Ooh, I'm one of the most powerful shinobi in history of history, I don't even stand in the same dimension as that girl but I'm so totally going to express my surprise and fear for something that is absolutely irrelevant!"
    Kakarot! Use that rage and become a SUPER SAIYAN!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D

That was really EPIC
    Damn i wish jiraiya was here

Status
    Jan 2012
    <3 stalker imp <3

too boring

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

So who is the strongest-Madara, Hashirama, So6p, Naruto, Sasuske, Tobi??? I am confused

Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

Itachi still talking down on Sasuke. Good old Naruto

Status
    Myobokuzan or die.

I rated 1 star.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

I didn't like the part when sasuke said "I should have died. you were supposed to kill me and my parents together " instead of saying why would you do such a thing even if it was a mission you shouldn't have killed our clan

itachi is on a Genjutsu to protect konnah right he even said he cant stop because of the Genjutsu then why would he go for kabuto whos trying to capture the nine and eight tails why not go for sasuke whos sayin hes goin to distroy konnah

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Not a fan of their chat since it accomplished nothing....tsunade better be able to show madara up now after he just called her a worthless shit pretty much.

ベース部材。
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Oh, deaaaaar. Just read the chapter again and again and again. I loved it. It's not what I was expecting at all, but that doesn't make it bad. I'll give it a 5/5, even.

I just love... the emotion from Sasuke in this chapter. So many of us were expecting him to be shocked, to break right there even, but instead he yelled and screamed, just flat out speaking louder than necessary. Screamed out of a sort of rage that had managed to conjure up and, when you look at it in the correct light and really read his facial expressions, desperation. The way that Susanoo reached just made me think, "He's really trying to physically stop his brother." I didn't expect him to just question and question and question Itachi, but the vast majority of his speech had passion and emotion, implied by the "!?" and such that was so oftenly used, and that made me happy. This chapter being mostly about the Uchiha Brothers was exactly what I wanted.

And Itachi... I don't know how to say this. In my opinion, it feels like he wants to stay, to talk to Sasuke, but at the same time he really just wants to get away and get to breaking the Edo Tensei, obviously. He came off sort of mixed to me, even though he obviously just kept wanting to go straight forward. Seeing his brother, who he may have corrupted a bit earlier in life and hurt horribly, whose hatred he gave the OK to breed and manifest, must have sparked something in his heart. Yet he comes off as calm and indifferent as ever. Makes me wonder just how he'll really act when there's finally a chance to breathe, a moment where he doesn't have such an important mission. If such a moment comes. I understand he wants to leave Sasuke to Naruto, and already said he would and that he didn't want to meet up with Sasuke, but now he has, Sasuke probably isn't going anywhere and there's a 50% chance the youngest Uchiha brother will continue to tail his brother for some time to come. If that happens, there will surely be a moment where Itachi finally says what he wants to, what he feels he needs to as an older brother and not as someone that could be considered a life-ruiner in the eyes of many, regardless of how good his intentions were and the secrets he wanted to keep for the sake of the person he lived for.

Pushing my Uchiha-Ranting aside, I also seriously loved Tsunade at the end of this. Her closing line really just hit home with me — a big fan of the Will of Fire. I know that now that she's risen she'll fight her heart out. And honestly? I know I must not be the only one that has the feeling she'll die. If she does, I'll cry. If not, I'll cry anyway. Tsunade is my second favorite female character, right after Kushina. And yet Madara insulting her still didn't tick me off, oddly...

Anyway, it doesn't matter much, but I don't have anywhere else to put these. Some quotes I loved:

"Even if I tell you... to leave it for later, you would not listen to me, huh..." Uchiha Itachi, page 6.

"Do you remember what you said to me?! "When you have the same eyes as me, come to me!" So why are you running away!?" Uchiha Sasuke, page 7.

"Why only me! Why am I different from our father and mother!?" Uchiha Sasuke, page 10.

"I turned you into a criminal..." Uchiha Itachi, page 10.

"You are walking the wrong path... You were enticed onto a straight path without branching roads." Uchiha Itachi, page 11.

"I fought with him in a fight to the death..." Uchiha Madara, page 15.

"Don't underestimate the Will of Fire!" Tsunade, page 17.

Long post is too long. Oh, well. Better to punch it into one post than multiple ones. And yes, I did motify some of the quotes above for the sake of grammar. OCD and all that. Really like the face Madara has when he talks about fighting Hashirama to the death...

5/5.

Last edited by YoItsJo; 02-29-2012 at 09:09 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

kishi knows what hes doing with tsunada

Status
    Oct 2011
    your talking but does it look
    like I care

Quote Originally Posted by S0SP View Post
    I didn't like the part when sasuke said "I should have died. you were supposed to kill me and my parents together " instead of saying why would you do such a thing even if it was a mission you shouldn't have killed our clan

itachi is on a Genjutsu to protect konnah right he even said he cant stop because of the Genjutsu then why would he go for kabuto whos trying to capture the nine and eight tails why not go for sasuke whos sayin hes goin to distroy konnah
    Because if they get the nine and eight tails then the village will be done for anyway plus sasuke alone really isn't much of a problem because naruto will slow him down long enough for itachi to finish Kabuto

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Itachi is the best

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

When you think Itachi can't get anymore awesome he does.... Just a nice guy in general.

Senju devolpment was interesting as well.

Sharingan-Tamed Beast kuramaitachdara's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

it was pretty relaxing to read it. I enjoyed. Finally we saw a little less of a dragonball and came back to Naruto for a little bit also the pictures were clear and We finally got to see that Sasuke isn't a complete *******, that Itachi won't fight Sasuke for now, that Sasuke still has respect to Itachi, that Itachi still seems to be the more powerful one (thankfully tbh haha) and that Tsunade will finally show something nice.
    Also I like to see Hashirama not being a long-haired noone anymore.