Earth with Selendrile

I wate for him:overjoy:

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Re: Earth with Selendrile

Have you had any previous training in this element? If so, please link me to the thread and post the last technique you successfully learned.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

No I haven't got any previous training in earth altough I asked my old fire sempai to give me the first earth jutsu because I needed it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Then we will start from the beginning.

Please answer the following:

• Tell me all you know about Earth Release.
    • What element is Earth weak to?
    • What element is Earth strong to?
    • Name three earth users.
    • Name three earth techniques.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Earth is one of the five basic nature transformations that alows the user to manipulate earth for ofensive and defensive purposes.It can be used so the user can manipulate the shape,densiti making it harder or lighter,composition making it hard as steel or soft as clay.It can alow the user to travel underground or hide inside rocks.The earth can be manipulated in the form of rock,mud,dirt...The user can create his own earth with chakra usualy by preforming the snake hand seal or slaming his hand to the ground.Earth release is comonly used by Iwagakure shinobi.

Earth is strong to water and weak to lighning because it can go through earth and brake it apart.

It is a component of:Wood,Lava and Dust

Few users:Jiraiya,Hiruzen,Kakuzu,Muu,Kitsuchi...

Few jutsu:Landslide,Double Suicide Decapitation Technique,Mudslide,Hiding Like a Mole,Mudshot...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    Earth is one of the five basic nature transformations that alows the user to manipulate earth for ofensive and defensive purposes.It can be used so the user can manipulate the shape,densiti making it harder or lighter,composition making it hard as steel or soft as clay.It can alow the user to travel underground or hide inside rocks.The earth can be manipulated in the form of rock,mud,dirt...The user can create his own earth with chakra usualy by preforming the snake hand seal or slaming his hand to the ground.Earth release is comonly used by Iwagakure shinobi.

Earth is strong to water and weak to lighning because it can go through earth and brake it apart.

It is a component of:Wood,Lava and Dust

Few users:Jiraiya,Hiruzen,Kakuzu,Muu,Kitsuchi...

Few jutsu:Landslide,Double Suicide Decapitation Technique,Mudslide,Hiding Like a Mole,Mudshot...
    Yosh! :scorps:

Now lets begin.

Take this piece of paper, and put a hand on either side of it. Focus your doton chakra through the paper. Once you have focused enough chakra, the paper should begin to crumble and fall away, similar to dirt. Now try it.

-Hands you a piece of paper-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

the cursed paper last time it took 5 replies to do it.
    *I put the paper between my hands and concentrate hard and send my chakra into the paper I gather a fair amount of it and the paper starts crumbling away.*
    Good?wease:

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

the cursed paper last time it took 5 replies to do it.
    *I put the paper between my hands and concentrate hard and send my chakra into the paper I gather a fair amount of it and the paper starts crumbling away.*
    Good?wease:
    -Makes you experience deja vu-

Do it again, more description and more chakra.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Not again
    I take the paper put it beetween my hands and concentrate hard on sending a looooot of doton chakra into the paper and I picture my chakra going through the paper and the papaer begoming brown and starting to swirl untill it crumbles away like dirt.
    :scorps:

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Not again
    I take the paper put it beetween my hands and concentrate hard on sending a looooot of doton chakra into the paper and I picture my chakra going through the paper and the papaer begoming brown and starting to swirl untill it crumbles away like dirt.
    :scorps:
    -Sees the paper crumble away-

Good job.

Now lets learn our first technique, shall we?

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Focus your earth chakra into the ground, and raise two small pillars of earth up from the ground in front of you to defend yourself against my kunai. Place them so the kunai embed themselves into the pillars, leaving you unharmed.

-Throws two kunai at you-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

*I concentrate and focus my doton chakra into the ground as your kunai near me I erect two pilars of earth infront of me in wich your kunai hit,leaving me unharmed.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I concentrate and focus my doton chakra into the ground as your kunai near me I erect two pilars of earth infront of me in wich your kunai hit,leaving me unharmed.*
    Make your descriptions longer this time, but a good job nonetheless.

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
    Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Pick up a small piece of rock from the ground, and use shape manipulation on it to turn it into the shape of a long staff. Then, hurl the staff at my clone like a spear, piercing his head. :zonder:

-Creates clones-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Brains on the ground :zonder:

*I pick up a rock from the ground and hold it in my hand.I concentrate hard and send my doton chakra in the rock I start largening it and changing it's shape into a sharp staff after some time when I'm finished I prepare and throw it at your clones head destroying him.*
    No brains

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Brains on the ground :zonder:

*I pick up a rock from the ground and hold it in my hand.I concentrate hard and send my doton chakra in the rock I start largening it and changing it's shape into a sharp staff after some time when I'm finished I prepare and throw it at your clones head destroying him.*
    No brains
    Good. O^O C-ranks now. In addition to describing the techniques, add advantages + disadvantages of each technique.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Perform the Rat hand seal, and then raise multiple sections of rock around my clone. As you are raising them, combine them into two large sections, which crush my clone inbetween them.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

*I perform the rat hand seal and focus my chakra so I raise multiple earth sections around your clone I make 2 big sections out of them on your clones left and right then I manipulate it so they move towards eachother crushing your clone between them.*

Adv:Well it can kill the oponent it is long ranged and it would block the oponents vision on the sides the rock have risen.
    Disadv:Well it can be stoped if you place something betwen those sections that is strong enough to hold them while you escape or brake it with lighning and if one side is broken the other is useless.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I perform the rat hand seal and focus my chakra so I raise multiple earth sections around your clone I make 2 big sections out of them on your clones left and right then I manipulate it so they move towards eachother crushing your clone between them.*

Adv:Well it can kill the oponent it is long ranged and it would block the oponents vision on the sides the rock have risen.
    Disadv:Well it can be stoped if you place something betwen those sections that is strong enough to hold them while you escape or brake it with lighning and if one side is broken the other is useless.
    Good.

Next..

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Channel your earth chakra into the ground, changing the consistency of the earth under you into a fine sand. After you do this, disappear underground. Attack my clone with a surprise from behind, by throwing two explosively tagged kunai at his back.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

*I concentrate and gather my chakra wich I send into the ground ans start making fine sand out of the ground then when I'm finished I disappear into the ground were I sence the presence of your clone and dig to a point a few meters behind your clone and I rreturned the entering spot back to narmal then I appear a few meters behind your clone and throw paper bombs towards him.*
    Die!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I concentrate and gather my chakra wich I send into the ground ans start making fine sand out of the ground then when I'm finished I disappear into the ground were I sence the presence of your clone and dig to a point a few meters behind your clone and I rreturned the entering spot back to narmal then I appear a few meters behind your clone and throw paper bombs towards him.*
    Die!
    You forgot to add advantages and disadvantages.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Yes,sorry.
    Advantages:You can eaither hide and prepare an ambush or dodge an atack with this technique.
    Disadvantages:If the enemy sees you going to the ground he would be alerted and it doesn't do any damage by itself.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes,sorry.
    Advantages:You can eaither hide and prepare an ambush or dodge an atack with this technique.
    Disadvantages:If the enemy sees you going to the ground he would be alerted and it doesn't do any damage by itself.
    @Disadvantages: Its also risky to go underground, as the opponent will just use Swamp of the Underworld, which would in turn crush and kill you. Dont go underground when your opponent can see you.

Now..

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

Use the technique you just learned to go underground. Then come up right under my clone, pulling him into deep into the ground. All that should be left showing is his head.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

*I focus my chakra and chanel it to the ground were out of earth I make fine sand and I disappear into the ground were I moveto the point were your clone is standing and pull him into the ground.*
    :b I destroy your clone with a jutsu I never used before.

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Advantages:It is good because it can bind and dissable the oponent.
    Dissadvantages:Well you have to use another tech so you can use this and it's risky even then this doesn't do any real damage so you have to use 2/3 techs per turn for this.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I focus my chakra and chanel it to the ground were out of earth I make fine sand and I disappear into the ground were I moveto the point were your clone is standing and pull him into the ground.*
    :b I destroy your clone with a jutsu I never used before.

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Advantages:It is good because it can bind and dissable the oponent.
    Dissadvantages:Well you have to use another tech so you can use this and it's risky even then this doesn't do any real damage so you have to use 2/3 techs per turn for this.
    More description. O_< Dont make me tell you this the entire time.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

I suck*Goes behind a tree and mourns himself and then swears everyone he knoes*
    Ok now.*I concentrate and gather my chakra wich I send into the ground and start making fine sand out of the ground then when I'm finished I disappear into the ground were I sence the presence of your clone and dig to the point were your clone is standing and grab him by his legs and pull him into the ground then I emerge infront of him and throw a kunai to his face.*
    Better now?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I suck*Goes behind a tree and mourns himself and then swears everyone he knoes*
    Ok now.*I concentrate and gather my chakra wich I send into the ground and start making fine sand out of the ground then when I'm finished I disappear into the ground were I sence the presence of your clone and dig to the point were your clone is standing and grab him by his legs and pull him into the ground then I emerge infront of him and throw a kunai to his face.*
    Better now?
    Yes. Make all of your descriptions that long, and we'll have no problems.

Now..

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Focus your earth chakra into the ground, and raise rock spikes from the ground under my clone, to skewer him.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

I'll try.
    *I gather chakra and send it into the ground to the point were your clone is standing and there gather earth wich I eill make rise when I do that I harden it and rise the earth underneath your clone in the form of several stone spikes wich stab through him and destroy him.*
    Advantages:It can stab and kill the enemy also it can atack him form the atack and it mught be usable if the enemy is runing towards me so I use it like some defense.
    Disadvantages the oponet if he sees the jutsu coming can jump and evade it.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»