Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 172
  1. #26
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    I'll try.
    *I gather chakra and send it into the ground to the point were your clone is standing and there gather earth wich I eill make rise when I do that I harden it and rise the earth underneath your clone in the form of several stone spikes wich stab through him and destroy him.*
    Advantages:It can stab and kill the enemy also it can atack him form the atack and it mught be usable if the enemy is runing towards me so I use it like some defense.
    Disadvantages the oponet if he sees the jutsu coming can jump and evade it.
    @Disadvantages: Opponent cannot just jump and evade a technique. They are incredibly low ranked, so all lightning techniques can be used to destroy them.

    Next..

    (Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.


    Send your earth chakra into the ground under my clone. With your chakra, vibrate and shake the ground under him to make him fall to the ground because of the sudden shaking.
     
         

  2. #27
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    *I focus and gather my chakra nad send it to the ground underneath your clone.Then I manipulate my chakra so it starts vibrating and shaking and with it the ground under your clone so he falls down.*
    Advantages:Well it can make the enemy fall so he will be vounrable to atacks and it can make him fall and then put the stone spikes under him so they stab him.
    Disadvantages:Well it does only make the earth shake it isn't that tough.
     
         

  3. #28
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    *I focus and gather my chakra nad send it to the ground underneath your clone.Then I manipulate my chakra so it starts vibrating and shaking and with it the ground under your clone so he falls down.*
    Advantages:Well it can make the enemy fall so he will be vounrable to atacks and it can make him fall and then put the stone spikes under him so they stab him.
    Disadvantages:Well it does only make the earth shake it isn't that tough.
    Good. ^_^ Description was almost short enough to where I made you re-do it. Increase the length.

    (Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.


    Focus earth chakra into your mouth, changing the consistency of the earth to a thick paste, like mud. Then spit this globule of mud at my clone's face, blinding him.

    -Creates clone-


     
         

  4. #29
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    *I focus and gather doton chakra in the back of my mouth I make it's consistency diferenet from normal earth to spmething like thick mud.Once I gather eneough I change my chakra into that mud and stream it to the end of my mouth were I spit it out at your clone's face.*
    Advantages:It can cause damage to the enemy,blind hima or change the ground.
    Disadvantages:Some lighning atack would destroy it
     
         

  5. #30
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    *I focus and gather doton chakra in the back of my mouth I make it's consistency diferenet from normal earth to spmething like thick mud.Once I gather eneough I change my chakra into that mud and stream it to the end of my mouth were I spit it out at your clone's face.*
    Advantages:It can cause damage to the enemy,blind hima or change the ground.
    Disadvantages:Some lighning atack would destroy it
    @Disadvantages: Its a small attack, and you only get a single shot. So any movement by the opponent will result in it missing.

    Next..

    (Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.


    -Walks you to a cave-


    Channel your chakra into the roof of the cave, loosening the vital ceiling rocks maintaining the cave's balance. Then continue to shake these vital rocks until the ceiling begins to collapse on my clone.

    -Creates clone-
     
         

  6. #31
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    I'm scared of spiders
    *I gather and focus my doton chakra and chanell it to the roof of the cave I suround the vital rocks that maintain the roof I then start shaking and vibrating my chakra and with it the rocks the roof startts shaking and I continue the proces until the roof colapses on your clone.*
    Advantages:It can hurt the oponent,bind him,scure his vision,block the enemy atack if the racks fall infront of it.
    Disadvantages:It doesn't do damage nececeraly and if you don't have rocks above the enemy it won't be that usefull.
     
         

  7. #32
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    I'm scared of spiders
    *I gather and focus my doton chakra and chanell it to the roof of the cave I suround the vital rocks that maintain the roof I then start shaking and vibrating my chakra and with it the rocks the roof startts shaking and I continue the proces until the roof colapses on your clone.*
    Advantages:It can hurt the oponent,bind him,scure his vision,block the enemy atack if the racks fall infront of it.
    Disadvantages:It doesn't do damage nececeraly and if you don't have rocks above the enemy it won't be that usefull.
    Good. ^_^

    (Doton: Doryu Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.


    Perform the Tiger hand seal, and then transform the ground under my clone into mud.

    -Creates clone-

     
         

  8. #33
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    *I perform the tiger handseal and gather and focus my chakra wich I then chanel to the ground underneath your clone and start transforming the earth into mud once this is done your clone fals and the mud takes him away from me.*
    Advantages:Well it can be used so it makes the enemy out of guard and open for an atack and also take him aaway from you and to set up for another jutsu.
    Disadvantages:It's short ranged and it doesn't do damage nececeraly.
     
         

  9. #34
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    *I perform the tiger handseal and gather and focus my chakra wich I then chanel to the ground underneath your clone and start transforming the earth into mud once this is done your clone fals and the mud takes him away from me.*
    Advantages:Well it can be used so it makes the enemy out of guard and open for an atack and also take him aaway from you and to set up for another jutsu.
    Disadvantages:It's short ranged and it doesn't do damage nececeraly.
    Good, now combine this technique with it.


    (Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram ? Horse ? Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.


    From the mud created by the previous technique, perform the hand seals, and create a dragon that will fire balls of mud at my clone.

    -Creates clone-


     
         

  10. #35
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    *I perform the neede handseals and send my chakra into the excisting mud and start shaping it into a dragon and when I'm done with it I control the dragon se he shots balls of mud at your clone.*
    _Lets make it more devastating!
    *I perform the tiger handseal and ignite the mud balls sothey become stronger*
    (Katon: Karyudan) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs the Tiger hand seal and uses this jutsu is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.


    Advantages:It can hurt the oponent and it can be used combined with fire so the atack becomes stronger.It's long range.
    Disadvantages:You need mud to perform it.
     
         

  11. #36
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    *I perform the neede handseals and send my chakra into the excisting mud and start shaping it into a dragon and when I'm done with it I control the dragon se he shots balls of mud at your clone.*
    _Lets make it more devastating!
    *I perform the tiger handseal and ignite the mud balls sothey become stronger*
    (Katon: Karyudan) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs the Tiger hand seal and uses this jutsu is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.


    Advantages:It can hurt the oponent and it can be used combined with fire so the atack becomes stronger.It's long range.
    Disadvantages:You need mud to perform it.
    @Disadvantages: Its used as a combination technique, so its usually weaker by themselves. Also, it takes a longer time to perform if used in combination.

    Now..

    (Doton: Doryukatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit ? Boar ? Rat ? Horse ? Tiger ? Snake and then by flowing concentrated chakra from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by firstly raising the earth in the desired location and then splitting that peice of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
    Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.


    Perform the required hand seals, and then release the chakra into the ground via one of your palms. Raise the earth up straight, then split it down the middle, forming a V-shape in the earth.

     
         

  12. #37
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    *I perform a few required hand seals.I gather and focus my chakra to my palms and put my palms to the ground and then chanell chakra through them into it.I send it through the ground to a certain point in mid range and then I use my chakra to lift the ground up and once it is 5m high I start dividing it into two and it does divide.*
    Advantages:It can delay the enemy,change the landscape to your better use and so on.It's good range.
    Dissadvantages:It doesn't do some damage nececeraly and it can be used by the enemy.

    Can I ask you something:How do you defend against storm uprival when they summon water 10m in the air above me and drop it on me?
     
         

  13. #38
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    *I perform a few required hand seals.I gather and focus my chakra to my palms and put my palms to the ground and then chanell chakra through them into it.I send it through the ground to a certain point in mid range and then I use my chakra to lift the ground up and once it is 5m high I start dividing it into two and it does divide.*
    Advantages:It can delay the enemy,change the landscape to your better use and so on.It's good range.
    Dissadvantages:It doesn't do some damage nececeraly and it can be used by the enemy.

    Can I ask you something:How do you defend against storm uprival when they summon water 10m in the air above me and drop it on me?
    You can blast wind directly upwards to disperse the water, or you can use a higher ranked water technique on their water, taking control of it and sending it back towards them. Go underground, but thats risky.

    Good..

    (Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack.


    Perform the snake hand seal, and then slam one of your hands onto the ground. Force enough chakra into the ground where a large amount of rubble is upturned into the air, distracting my clone momentarily.

    -Creates clone-

     
         

  14. #39
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    *I perform the snake hand seal and gather chakra in my palm then I slam my hand to the ground and release all of the gathered chakra quickly into the ground were I control my chakra so ruble,and small rocks and dust fly into the air distracting your clone.*

    Advantages:It can be used as a diversion so you can escape or launch a surprise atack.
    Dissadvatages:It doesn't do damage and it doesn't last very long I suppose.
     
         

  15. #40
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    *I perform the snake hand seal and gather chakra in my palm then I slam my hand to the ground and release all of the gathered chakra quickly into the ground were I control my chakra so ruble,and small rocks and dust fly into the air distracting your clone.*

    Advantages:It can be used as a diversion so you can escape or launch a surprise atack.
    Dissadvatages:It doesn't do damage and it doesn't last very long I suppose.
    Good, and your opponent can immediately attack you using spikes or something similar as your hand hits the ground.

    Next..


    (Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After performing the snake ? Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.


    Perform the snake hand seal, and then encase your arm in a thick layer of rock. Run towards my clone, and punch him in the chest, crushing his ribcage.

    -Creates clone-


     
         

  16. #41
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    *I perform the snake hand seal and gather and focus chakra in my hand and wrist once I gather enough I manipulate it so my hand gets covered by layer of hard rock.Then I run towards your clone and punch him with the hardened hand into his chest,destroying him.*
    Advantages:It can hurt the oponent and shiel you from a sword or kunai/shuriken atack.
    Disadvantages:You have to get realy close to the oponent wich is risky and it would make harder to move your hand.
     
         

  17. #42
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    *I perform the snake hand seal and gather and focus chakra in my hand and wrist once I gather enough I manipulate it so my hand gets covered by layer of hard rock.Then I run towards your clone and punch him with the hardened hand into his chest,destroying him.*
    Advantages:It can hurt the oponent and shiel you from a sword or kunai/shuriken atack.
    Disadvantages:You have to get realy close to the oponent wich is risky and it would make harder to move your hand.
    Note, that you are more vulnerable to lightning based attacks as you have covered yourself with a thick layer of rock on your arm.

    Now..


    (Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram -> Dog -> Rat -> Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
    Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.


    Perform the required hand seals, and then channel your earth chakra into the ground in front of you. Create a tunnel large enough for you and my clone to travel through. After you reach the end of the tunnel, come back up.

    -Creates clone-

     
         

  18. #43
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    *I perform the hand seals Ram -> Dog -> Rat -> Bird and gather and focus my chakra then I chanell it into the ground,I then manipulate it so it makes a preaty wide tunell in the ground then me and your clone go into it and come on the other side of it.*
    Advantages:Multiple people can travek through it undetected through an area.
    Dissadvantages:It makes you vounrable if the enemy spotts you and it doesn't do any damage.
     
         

  19. #44
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    *I perform the hand seals Ram -> Dog -> Rat -> Bird and gather and focus my chakra then I chanell it into the ground,I then manipulate it so it makes a preaty wide tunell in the ground then me and your clone go into it and come on the other side of it.*
    Advantages:Multiple people can travek through it undetected through an area.
    Dissadvantages:It makes you vounrable if the enemy spotts you and it doesn't do any damage.
    -The ground stirs slightly but nothing happens-

    More description!
     
         

  20. #45
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    *I perform the hand seals Ram -> Dog -> Rat -> Bird and gather and focus my chakra once I have gathered enough of it I chanell it into the ground where I manipulate it so it starts diging a tunel in the ground a preaty long and wide tunnel once that is done me and your clone go into it and come on the other side of it and then come to you again.*
     
         

  21. #46
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    *I perform the hand seals Ram -> Dog -> Rat -> Bird and gather and focus my chakra once I have gathered enough of it I chanell it into the ground where I manipulate it so it starts diging a tunel in the ground a preaty long and wide tunnel once that is done me and your clone go into it and come on the other side of it and then come to you again.*
    Have you learned the Assimilate All Creation technique? Its classified under regular ninjutsu.
     
         

  22. #47
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    Have said something wrong and no I have non ninjutsu traiing nobody wants to teach it because most of the sempais can't and the senseis won't.
     
         

  23. #48
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    Have said something wrong and no I have non ninjutsu traiing nobody wants to teach it because most of the sempais can't and the senseis won't.
    Then we will skip a couple techniques..

    (Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.


    Channel your chakra into the ground, to create a clone out of stone, making it exactly resemble yourself. Then, make a second clone exactly resembling me. It better be pretty. >_O
     
         

  24. #49
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    *I gather and focus my chakra once I have gathered it I chanell it to the ground were I make it staart gathering rocks and shapeing them into me.Then I again focus and gather my chakra and then send it into the ground were I make it start gathering and shaping rocks into a copy of you.*
    Sorry if it's a little ugly but you said you want a copy of yourself

    Advantages:Well it can cofuse the enemy and atack him and if he jumps above the oponent and the oponent destroys him then rocks will fall on him.
    Dissadvantages:Well it can't use jutsus.
     
         
    Last edited by Andrej; 03-10-2012 at 08:28 AM.

  25. #50
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Earth with Selendrile

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    *I gather and focus my chakra once I have gathered it I chanell it to the ground were I make it staart gathering rocks and shapeing them into me.Then I again focus and gather my chakra and then send it into the ground were I make it start gathering and shaping rocks into a copy of you.*
    Sorry if it's a little ugly but you said you want a copy of yourself

    Advantages:Well it can cofuse the enemy and atack him and if he jumps above the oponent and the oponent destroys him then rocks will fall on him.
    Dissadvantages:Well it can't use jutsus.
    Next..

    (Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.


    Create a barricade of earth as shown in the below picture. Focus your chakra into the ground around you to raise it up. Then create a small window, allowing you to view things from it.

     
         

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •