Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Re: Earth with Selendrile

I'm glad you replied^^

*I gather and focus my chakra once I have gathered enough I chanell it into the ground and then I manipulate it so it raises the ground around me in a dome like shape and then I chanell my chakra into a spot in that shelter and manipulate it so it makes and small window from were I could see you.*

Advntages:It is good for protection and it wouldn't blind me if I make a window.
    Dissadvantages:If I make a shelter from one side it would be hard to the defend from the other.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    I'm glad you replied^^

*I gather and focus my chakra once I have gathered enough I chanell it into the ground and then I manipulate it so it raises the ground around me in a dome like shape and then I chanell my chakra into a spot in that shelter and manipulate it so it makes and small window from were I could see you.*

Advntages:It is good for protection and it wouldn't blind me if I make a window.
    Dissadvantages:If I make a shelter from one side it would be hard to the defend from the other.
    Me too.

Now..

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Create a dome made of earth like the below picture, but compose it of earth instead of wood.

Last edited by Selendrile; 03-15-2012 at 10:43 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

*I gather and focus my doton chakra in my body.Once I have gathered enough I start chanelling it from my body so it spreads around me and manipulate it so it creates a strong thick t dome of earth that covers me around my body protecting me from external atacks.*

Advantages:It is good protection from weapons and taijutsu atacks as well as some ninjutsu.
    Dissadvantages:It can be punched through with and raiton atack and while you got a dome around you I gues it would lower your mobility.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I gather and focus my doton chakra in my body.Once I have gathered enough I start chanelling it from my body so it spreads around me and manipulate it so it creates a strong thick t dome of earth that covers me around my body protecting me from external atacks.*

Advantages:It is good protection from weapons and taijutsu atacks as well as some ninjutsu.
    Dissadvantages:It can be punched through with and raiton atack and while you got a dome around you I gues it would lower your mobility.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Focus earth chakra to your mouth, changing its consistency into mud. Then release it to cover a wide range, to hit my clone in the distance.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

*I focus and gather doton chakra in the back of my mouth I make it's consistency diferenet from normal earth to spmething like thick mud.Once I gather eneough I change my chakra into that mud and stream it to the end of my mouth were I spit it out in the form of dozens mud shots towards your clone.*
    Advntages:It is a good ranged atack it is also powerfull and can harm an oponent and it is hard to dodge withut the use of jutsu.
    Disadvantages:Not all mudballs will hit the oponent.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I focus and gather doton chakra in the back of my mouth I make it's consistency diferenet from normal earth to spmething like thick mud.Once I gather eneough I change my chakra into that mud and stream it to the end of my mouth were I spit it out in the form of dozens mud shots towards your clone.*
    Advntages:It is a good ranged atack it is also powerfull and can harm an oponent and it is hard to dodge withut the use of jutsu.
    Disadvantages:Not all mudballs will hit the oponent.
    Good..

(Doton: Doryuha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat -> Snake -> Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

Perform both versions of this technique. Create a rideable wave of earth as well as wrapping earth around my clone's legs. Write separate adv. and dis. for each version

-Creates two clones-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

*I gather and focus my doton chakra once I gathered enough I chanell it beneath me and manipulate it so it makes the earth shape up into a wawe of earth I then jump on the wawe and I make the wawe move towards your clone with my chakra than the pike of wawe stbs your clone.*

Advantages:It can be used to atack to dodge something or to transport you faster.
    Disadvantages:For somebbody standing to the side of you it would be easyer to hit you while your riding the wawe.It can't be used in short range?

*I once again gather and focus my doton chakra once I have gathered enough I chanell it to the ground beneath your remaining clone and manipulate it so it makes the ground wrap around his feet and binds him while I throw a kunai to his face.*

Advantages:It can prevent the enemy from moving and bind him and it would be hard for him to escape.
    Disadvantages:It doesn't do nececary damege?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I gather and focus my doton chakra once I gathered enough I chanell it beneath me and manipulate it so it makes the earth shape up into a wawe of earth I then jump on the wawe and I make the wawe move towards your clone with my chakra than the pike of wawe stbs your clone.*

Advantages:It can be used to atack to dodge something or to transport you faster.
    Disadvantages:For somebbody standing to the side of you it would be easyer to hit you while your riding the wawe.It can't be used in short range?

*I once again gather and focus my doton chakra once I have gathered enough I chanell it to the ground beneath your remaining clone and manipulate it so it makes the ground wrap around his feet and binds him while I throw a kunai to his face.*

Advantages:It can prevent the enemy from moving and bind him and it would be hard for him to escape.
    Disadvantages:It doesn't do nececary damege?
    Next..

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
    Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
    Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
    Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

Open a prepared scroll from your pouch, and then wait a few minutes for the technique to activate. Once activated, shape the earth into several wolves which will converge and attack my clone when he walks past the scroll.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

*I put the scroll on the ground and then I wait after that I focus and gather chakra once I do that I chanell it to the scroll so I make it make mud after that I manipulate the mud to take the shape of wolwes wich jump on your passing clone.*
    Advntages:They can atack and distartc the oponent and can be reformed and can last two turns.
    Disadvnatages:It takes time to start working.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I put the scroll on the ground and then I wait after that I focus and gather chakra once I do that I chanell it to the scroll so I make it make mud after that I manipulate the mud to take the shape of wolwes wich jump on your passing clone.*
    Advntages:They can atack and distartc the oponent and can be reformed and can last two turns.
    Disadvnatages:It takes time to start working.

-Wolves begin to form, but fall apart into a puddle of mud-

More chakra and description!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

*I camly take out a already prepared scroll from my pouch on my back and put it carefuly on to the ground I put it so it is coceald by the grass and not visible if you don't look carefully.Then I start gathering and focusing my chakra thiis time I make sure i've gathered enough wich is more than last time for quite a bit.Once I have made sure I have gathered enough of it I start chaneling it towards the scroll.Once it arives I manipulate the previously send chakra so it makes thick mud from the ground.Once that is done I manipulate my chakra so it shapes the previously made mud in the form of three wolwes.I then wait a few minutes as the trap prepares then your unware clnone passes by and I triger the trap and the wolwes jump on your clone and rip him into shreds.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I camly take out a already prepared scroll from my pouch on my back and put it carefuly on to the ground I put it so it is coceald by the grass and not visible if you don't look carefully.Then I start gathering and focusing my chakra thiis time I make sure i've gathered enough wich is more than last time for quite a bit.Once I have made sure I have gathered enough of it I start chaneling it towards the scroll.Once it arives I manipulate the previously send chakra so it makes thick mud from the ground.Once that is done I manipulate my chakra so it shapes the previously made mud in the form of three wolwes.I then wait a few minutes as the trap prepares then your unware clnone passes by and I triger the trap and the wolwes jump on your clone and rip him into shreds.*
    Beautiful. wease:

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Type: Defensive
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

Coat your body with stones, increasing your physical capabilities, while reducing your speed. Make it powerful enough that this wave of kunais simply bounce off your body.

-Throws a large amount of kunai-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

I won't probably ever write one long as that ever.

*I stand facing you and I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra in my body once I have dne this I start chanelling the previously gathered chakra through my chakra points one to the surface of my body then I start manipulating the previously relleased chakra into rocks wich will when finished cover my whole body.When I have completely coated my body with rocks you throw kunai wich I deflect with my rock body without a scratch.*

Advantages:It can be used to counter taijutsu,weapons and ninjutsu o_o(can it counter even the temporary body paralasis?)
    Disadvanatages:You will lack mobilaty and you are then even more vulnarable to strong lighning atacks as you can't move fast to dodge them.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I won't probably ever write one long as that ever.

*I stand facing you and I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra in my body once I have dne this I start chanelling the previously gathered chakra through my chakra points one to the surface of my body then I start manipulating the previously relleased chakra into rocks wich will when finished cover my whole body.When I have completely coated my body with rocks you throw kunai wich I deflect with my rock body without a scratch.*

Advantages:It can be used to counter taijutsu,weapons and ninjutsu o_o(can it counter even the temporary body paralasis?)
    Disadvanatages:You will lack mobilaty and you are then even more vulnarable to strong lighning atacks as you can't move fast to dodge them.
    I do not believe it would counter Body Paralysis Technique.

Now..

(Doton Kekkai: Dorō Dōmu) - Earth Style Barrier: Earth Prison of Magnificent Nothingness
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 chakra each turn the opponent is inside the dome)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponent(s). Then, by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to drain out the chakra from the people trapped inside and absorb it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage their opponent(s) manage to inflict on the inside.

Focus chakra to your hands, forcing up a large amount of earth that will take the shape of a dome. Then keep your hand placed against the dome, channeling chakra into it to drain the chakra from my clones.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

How does one defend against the paralasis even my sensei didn't know?

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chkara in my hands then once I have gathereg enough I strike the ground with my hands and release the previaously gathered chakra into the ground were I manippulate it so it turnsover the earth causing it to rise ina dome shape around your clone and traping himinside of the dome.I place my hands on the dome and spread my chakra around it so if your clone tryes to escape the doem would repair itself and then I start sucking out your clones chakra via my arms that are still placed on the dome.*

Advantages:It can bind the oponent and weken or kill him by taking his chakra and it is hard to brake(to up to what ranks is the dome resistant?)
    Disadvantages:The dome would weken if you take of your arms of it and while your holding your arms on it it somebody else could kill you from the side.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

How does one defend against the paralasis even my sensei didn't know?

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chkara in my hands then once I have gathereg enough I strike the ground with my hands and release the previaously gathered chakra into the ground were I manippulate it so it turnsover the earth causing it to rise ina dome shape around your clone and traping himinside of the dome.I place my hands on the dome and spread my chakra around it so if your clone tryes to escape the doem would repair itself and then I start sucking out your clones chakra via my arms that are still placed on the dome.*

Advantages:It can bind the oponent and weken or kill him by taking his chakra and it is hard to brake(to up to what ranks is the dome resistant?)
    Disadvantages:The dome would weken if you take of your arms of it and while your holding your arms on it it somebody else could kill you from the side.
    To be honest, im not sure. I have never faced the technique in a battle. The dome's resistance its based off of rank. A C-rank lightning will destroy it, just like normal..

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Perform the Snake hand seal, and channel your earth chakra throughout your entire body, forming a steel-like coat on the outer layer of your skin.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

*I perform the snake hand seal upon performing it I start gathering and focusing my chakra in my whole body once I have gathered enough I start chanelling the previously gathered chakra throughout my whole body and then I manipulate the previously chanelled chakra so it forms a steel like cout on the outer layer of my body wich would protect me from something.*

Advantages:It can be used for atack were it can bring down gates and stuff and maybe even brake someones skull.It can counter weapons and some ninjutsu I gues.
    Disadvantages:It leaves you vulnrable for lighning techniques.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I perform the snake hand seal upon performing it I start gathering and focusing my chakra in my whole body once I have gathered enough I start chanelling the previously gathered chakra throughout my whole body and then I manipulate the previously chanelled chakra so it forms a steel like cout on the outer layer of my body wich would protect me from something.*

Advantages:It can be used for atack were it can bring down gates and stuff and maybe even brake someones skull.It can counter weapons and some ninjutsu I gues.
    Disadvantages:It leaves you vulnrable for lighning techniques.

I summon a large amount of water above your head, smashing it into you. It smashes into you, forcing you to the ground due to the momentum of the water, but you receive no damage.

(Suiton: Haran Bansho) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Even though this technique makes you capable of withstanding many attacks, you will still feel the force of the technique you defend from.

Now, get up so we can continue.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

Focus your chakra into your hands, and slam your hands onto the ground. This should cause giant rocks to rise up from the ground and stab into his body.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

So when I have hardened my body with that technique can I paerform other earth jutsu while it is still hardened?

*I start gathering and focusing my chakra in my hands once I have gathered enough chakra I slam my hands into the ground releasing the previously gathered chakra I then qiuckly manipulate the chakra so it causes that very big rocks rise from the ground and stab your clones body.*

Advantages:It takes little time to perform and can hurt the oponent badly.
    Disadvntages:If I do it wrong I can kill myself and and it isn't long ranged and one can defend against it by sumoning some lighning armor.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

So when I have hardened my body with that technique can I paerform other earth jutsu while it is still hardened?

*I start gathering and focusing my chakra in my hands once I have gathered enough chakra I slam my hands into the ground releasing the previously gathered chakra I then qiuckly manipulate the chakra so it causes that very big rocks rise from the ground and stab your clones body.*

Advantages:It takes little time to perform and can hurt the oponent badly.
    Disadvntages:If I do it wrong I can kill myself and and it isn't long ranged and one can defend against it by sumoning some lighning armor.
    Yes you can, but it usually is only activated for a few seconds, and then deactivated.

Why would you kill yourself if you performed this technique incorrectly?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

I don't know thats what my fire senpai always told me that I could kill myself with my own techniques and told me to ad that in the disadvantages maybe if I make them rise infront of me and towards me :/

Anyway are you going to teach me AACT when we finish?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know thats what my fire senpai always told me that I could kill myself with my own techniques and told me to ad that in the disadvantages maybe if I make them rise infront of me and towards me :/

Anyway are you going to teach me AACT when we finish?
    Hm, just clarifying. You can kill yourself with any technique, doesn't mean it is a disadvantage for every technique.

Yes, I will offer you the opportunity. Ready to move on?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Sure

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Now..

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Create an opening within the sky, which you will channel your doton chakra into. Use nature transformation to change your chakra into mud. You should drop a massive amount of mud onto my summon.

-Summons Cerulean-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

How do I open tha sky when sky isn't a physical thing it is merely an ilsuion creted by the light from the sun...

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra once i have gathered enough I open the sky and chanell my previously gathered doton chakra into it once it arives to the sky I use nature transformation so my previously send chakra turns into a massive amount of mud wich drops from the sky onto your clone.*

Advantages:It can smash someone or bind someone and it very strong when used in the combination with the fire and lighning technique altough I have only the fire one that is needed.
    Disadvantages:It can't be used in long range and when alone it can't hurt the oponent much as it says above and it is a combination technique.