Page 7 of 9 « First ... 3456789 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

Re: Earth with Selendrile

A rank :crazy:
    Do you need AACT to master something?
    *I take out a topographical map of the area and I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra once I have gathered enough of it I start chenelling and spreading the previosuly gathered doton chakra into the map and with it I am able to change any earth based feature on the battlefield.So I make a few ridges or somethin,pillars,spikes,chambers...*

Advantages:It is good to set up the battlefield for th ebattle to your liking and it is long ranged.
    Disadvantages:It doesn't do any damage,also you need a map first and it is ver risky to perform in an ongoing active battle as you would be more voulnrable,also the enemy might like the new terain also. :zonder:

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    A rank :crazy:
    Do you need AACT to master something?
    *I take out a topographical map of the area and I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra once I have gathered enough of it I start chenelling and spreading the previosuly gathered doton chakra into the map and with it I am able to change any earth based feature on the battlefield.So I make a few ridges or somethin,pillars,spikes,chambers...*

Advantages:It is good to set up the battlefield for th ebattle to your liking and it is long ranged.
    Disadvantages:It doesn't do any damage,also you need a map first and it is ver risky to perform in an ongoing active battle as you would be more voulnrable,also the enemy might like the new terain also. :zonder:
    Be more specific on what you change, or make. O_o

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

*I take out a topographical map of the area and I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra once I have gathered enough of it I start chenelling and spreading the previosuly gathered doton chakra into the map and with it I am able to change any earth based feature on the battlefield.So I make a large plate of earth wich is holow i the middle and it has chambers in it in wich I can move I make it 50m high so there are many passages and narow gorges,around it I make evenlarger pillars and spikes so it looks cooler.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

*I take out a topographical map of the area and I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra once I have gathered enough of it I start chenelling and spreading the previosuly gathered doton chakra into the map and with it I am able to change any earth based feature on the battlefield.So I make a large plate of earth wich is holow i the middle and it has chambers in it in wich I can move I make it 50m high so there are many passages and narow gorges,around it I make evenlarger pillars and spikes so it looks cooler.
    Better.

Now..

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

Focus chakra to your mouth, using nature transformation to turn it into rock. As the rock leaves your mouth, it should take the shape of a independent moving golem. Release the full golem from your mouth.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra in my mouth,once I have gathered enough I start channeling and streaming it ouf of my mout,once I have doen this I use the previosuly gathered and channeled doton chakra so I spit it out and as it is being spit out it forms an independantly moving stone golem.*

Advantages:It is mid ranged,it lasts multiple turns,it can hurt,distract and delay the opoennt,it is independant moving also it can be droped on the oponent from above.
    Disadvantages:It can't be used in long range,it can be destroyed by B rank lighning or some other techniques I'm just pointing out athat he's weakest to lighning,also the user will be more open while he is spitiong out the golem.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra in my mouth,once I have gathered enough I start channeling and streaming it ouf of my mout,once I have doen this I use the previosuly gathered and channeled doton chakra so I spit it out and as it is being spit out it forms an independantly moving stone golem.*

Advantages:It is mid ranged,it lasts multiple turns,it can hurt,distract and delay the opoennt,it is independant moving also it can be droped on the oponent from above.
    Disadvantages:It can't be used in long range,it can be destroyed by B rank lighning or some other techniques I'm just pointing out athat he's weakest to lighning,also the user will be more open while he is spitiong out the golem.
    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Perform the two hand seals, and then release your chakra under my clone. Turn the ground under him into a watery consistency, which will form mud. Make the swamp incredibly deep, which will drown my clone in the mud.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

Yay!
    * I first perform the hand seals:Boar → Tiger then I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra,once I have done this I start releasing and channeling the previously gathered doton chakra into the ground beneath your clone.Then I manipulate my chakra so it forms a watery enviorment wich turns into mud,I make the swamp realy deep do your clone would drown in it.*

Advantages:It can drown and kill the enemy or bind his legs and prohibiy his movements,it can be large and cover alot of ground..
    Disadvnatages:It doesn't do nececary damage..I realy don't know can you tell meh:?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Yay!
    * I first perform the hand seals:Boar → Tiger then I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra,once I have done this I start releasing and channeling the previously gathered doton chakra into the ground beneath your clone.Then I manipulate my chakra so it forms a watery enviorment wich turns into mud,I make the swamp realy deep do your clone would drown in it.*

Advantages:It can drown and kill the enemy or bind his legs and prohibiy his movements,it can be large and cover alot of ground..
    Disadvnatages:It doesn't do nececary damage..I realy don't know can you tell meh:?
    Next..

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

Perform the required hand seals, and then raise a small wall of earth in front of you. After this is done, turn the wall into mud, which will then turn into a mudslide, engulfing my clone.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

*I start performing the hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar and I start gathering and focusing my doton charak once I have finished the hand seals and gathered enough chakra,I start channeling the previosuly gathered doton chakra into the ground infront of me,I then manupulate it so it forms a small earth wall and once it's been made I I use shape manipulation to turn the wall into the mud wich turns into a mud slide directed towards your clone.*

Advantages:It mid range and it is rather hard to stop a mudslide,it can capture the oponent in the mud or drown him in it.
    Disadvantages:It can't be used in long range and it is rather long to perform also the wall would block your vision.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

*I start performing the hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar and I start gathering and focusing my doton charak once I have finished the hand seals and gathered enough chakra,I start channeling the previosuly gathered doton chakra into the ground infront of me,I then manupulate it so it forms a small earth wall and once it's been made I I use shape manipulation to turn the wall into the mud wich turns into a mud slide directed towards your clone.*

Advantages:It mid range and it is rather hard to stop a mudslide,it can capture the oponent in the mud or drown him in it.
    Disadvantages:It can't be used in long range and it is rather long to perform also the wall would block your vision.

(Doton: Dochubaku) - Earth Release: Landslide Technique
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality and create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target.

Same thing as last time, but instead of turning the ground under you into mud, keep it dirt, creating a landslide. This is used best on high ground. Find some. O_o

-Creates clone-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

*I take out a map and sone I make some high ground with me on top.Then I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra and once I have gathered enough of it I start chanelling the previously gathered doton chakra into the ground infront of me.Once I have channeled it I manipulate it so it becomes loose dirt wich creates a landslide wich I direct at your clone.*

Advantages:It can burry the oponent and kill him it is mid ranged and it doesn't require hand seals.
    Dissadvantages:It can't be used in long range it doesn't have that much destructive power and some nice earth wall can hold it back.And it best works when you high ground.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

*I take out a map and sone I make some high ground with me on top.Then I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra and once I have gathered enough of it I start chanelling the previously gathered doton chakra into the ground infront of me.Once I have channeled it I manipulate it so it becomes loose dirt wich creates a landslide wich I direct at your clone.*

Advantages:It can burry the oponent and kill him it is mid ranged and it doesn't require hand seals.
    Dissadvantages:It can't be used in long range it doesn't have that much destructive power and some nice earth wall can hold it back.And it best works when you high ground.
    Good..

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Focus your chakra into the ground below Cerulean, forcefully raising gigantic pillars of rock under her. Impale my summoning.

-Summons Cerulean-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra and once I have gathered enough of it I start channeling the previosuly gathered doton chakra underneath your poor summon.I then use shape manipulation and make the previously gathered and channeled doton chakra make the earth under your summon rise in the form of horned pillars and impale her.*

Advantages:It is strong tought to defend against.It covers a lot of range,it is long ranged and doesn't require hand seals.
    Dissadvantages:It can't be used in short range I think also Br ank lighning takes care of it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra and once I have gathered enough of it I start channeling the previosuly gathered doton chakra underneath your poor summon.I then use shape manipulation and make the previously gathered and channeled doton chakra make the earth under your summon rise in the form of horned pillars and impale her.*

Advantages:It is strong tought to defend against.It covers a lot of range,it is long ranged and doesn't require hand seals.
    Dissadvantages:It can't be used in short range I think also Br ank lighning takes care of it.
    What B-rank lightning technique that we have can destroy pillars of this size?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

I don't know I just said that because I guessed the rules were like that but it's even better for me if it can't only maybeRaiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I don't know I just said that because I guessed the rules were like that but it's even better for me if it can't only maybeRaiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    The rules work like that, but the size of the pillars are so big, that our limited B-rank lightning jutsu couldnt destroy them fully. The spear would most likely pierce through, not destroy completely.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

Ok I understand
    Can rock clones perform earth jutsu up to B rank?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

Ok I understand

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Ok I understand
    I do not believe they are capable of performing any ninjutsu techniques.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

Ok because someone use it like that against me and said that his senapi said they can.