Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Re: Earth with Selendrile

Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    Well what it does in general because it says something about crumbling into rock and then it strengtens the targets techniques why would I want to do that?
    Basically what happens, is that any object you are physically touching, is petrified, or turned to stone. Think of it like a "Medusa-Technique". When she looks into a man's eyes, he turns to stone, and then crumbles apart.

So what happens is..

• Touch the Object
    • Turn it into Stone (Petrify)
    • Because of being turned to stone, it increases in weight tremendously
    • The object then due to the weight, begins to crumble, like brittle stone

The +10 refers to damage. The technique increases the damage of whatever you use the technique on. So say you use this on a boulder, because you want to throw it at me. The boulder is now A-ranked (60 damage) because the technique is A-ranked. Then you add +10 damage, meaning its now its a strong A-rank/weak S-rank. (70 damage)

Questions? O_o

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

No,thanks for explaining.I'm ready to move on

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

No,thanks for explaining.I'm ready to move on
    S-s-s-s rank!

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Perform the required hand seals, and then focus your chakra into the ground. Raise a massive stone and earth dragon from the ground by using shape manipulation. Direct the large dragon at my clone.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

Yay!:crazy:

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra and once I have gathered enough of it I perform the hand seals:Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake and start channeling the previously gathered doton chakra into the ground once I have done this I use shape manipulation and with it I raise a massive dragon of earth,mud and stone and direct the previously made dragon at your clone.*

Advantages:It is long ranged and it is very powerfull it can kill upon impact and it is big so it is hard to stop.
    Disadvantages:It takes some time to perform due to the hand seals also it can be stoped with some A rank lightning perhaps.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Yay!:crazy:

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra and once I have gathered enough of it I perform the hand seals:Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake and start channeling the previously gathered doton chakra into the ground once I have done this I use shape manipulation and with it I raise a massive dragon of earth,mud and stone and direct the previously made dragon at your clone.*

Advantages:It is long ranged and it is very powerfull it can kill upon impact and it is big so it is hard to stop.
    Disadvantages:It takes some time to perform due to the hand seals also it can be stoped with some A rank lightning perhaps.
    It also requires contact with the ground.

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.

Concentrate a massive amount of your chakra underground, and then force up something resembling a volcano. The volcano-like rock should spray my clones into the air, leaving them vulnerable to attack.

-Creates a tunnel underground-

-Creates a mass of clones underground-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra and once I have gathered enough of it I start channeling the previously gathered doton chakra into the ground and once I have channeled I use shape manipulation to make the previously gathereed and channeled doton chakra form a hige volcano like part of earth wich rises from the ground and from it your clones start spraing into the air. *

Advantages:It can expose the enemy from underground or change he landscape and make them vulnrable also it doesn't require hand seals it is long ranged.Also it surprises them.
    Disadvantages:It is long range only also it doesn not do nececery damage also if you are standing at the bottom the enemy can meke the landslide from this to kill you.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra and once I have gathered enough of it I start channeling the previously gathered doton chakra into the ground and once I have channeled I use shape manipulation to make the previously gathereed and channeled doton chakra form a hige volcano like part of earth wich rises from the ground and from it your clones start spraing into the air. *

Advantages:It can expose the enemy from underground or change he landscape and make them vulnrable also it doesn't require hand seals it is long ranged.Also it surprises them.
    Disadvantages:It is long range only also it doesn not do nececery damage also if you are standing at the bottom the enemy can meke the landslide from this to kill you.
    (Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Range: Long
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Focus a massive amount of chakra into the ground around my clone. Then, using the chakra, raise two colossal slabs of earth on each side of my clone. The pieces should rise up, and smash together.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra in and once I have gathered enough of it I start channeling the previously gathered doton chakra to the ground around your clone and once channeled I manipulate the previously gathered and channeled doton chakra so it raises two enourmos slabs of rocks to the left and right of him wich I then make crush him in between.*
    Advantages:It is long range it is very powerfull very hard to dodge I don't even how lighning stops it O_o it can kill summons like gamabunta.
    Disadvantages:It is long ranged only and maybe someone if he goes underground with a c rank earth tech can evade it ?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra in and once I have gathered enough of it I start channeling the previously gathered doton chakra to the ground around your clone and once channeled I manipulate the previously gathered and channeled doton chakra so it raises two enourmos slabs of rocks to the left and right of him wich I then make crush him in between.*
    Advantages:It is long range it is very powerfull very hard to dodge I don't even how lighning stops it O_o it can kill summons like gamabunta.
    Disadvantages:It is long ranged only and maybe someone if he goes underground with a c rank earth tech can evade it ?
    (Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

By focusing your earth chakra onto your skin, create an armor composed of rock. Then after the armor is fully made, create a few spikes on your arms that you will crush my clone with.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

You haven't even read the ad,disad in my previous post O-O.Can someone evade the previous one with underground fish projection.For this one:Can you move when you used this:

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra and once I have gathered enough of it I start channeling the previously gathered doton chakra so it spreads around my whole body.I then manipulate the chakra so it creates a thick armor of rock around my body after that is done I make seven rock spikes come out of my left arm with wich I then destroy your clone.*

Advantages:It can be used to defend and atack to prepare yourself to atacks make you imune to ordinary weapons and punches/kicks.
    Disadvantages:It is short ranged also it lowers your mobility and it does not d nececery damage also it takes a lot of chakra.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

You haven't even read the ad,disad in my previous post O-O.Can someone evade the previous one with underground fish projection.For this one:Can you move when you used this:

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra and once I have gathered enough of it I start channeling the previously gathered doton chakra so it spreads around my whole body.I then manipulate the chakra so it creates a thick armor of rock around my body after that is done I make seven rock spikes come out of my left arm with wich I then destroy your clone.*

Advantages:It can be used to defend and atack to prepare yourself to atacks make you imune to ordinary weapons and punches/kicks.
    Disadvantages:It is short ranged also it lowers your mobility and it does not d nececery damage also it takes a lot of chakra.
    Yes, you can go underground, and yes, you can move while using Hardening Technique. O_o

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

Focus your chakra into the ground around you, using shape manipulation to create a massive golem, that is formed from the waist up. Stand on top of it's head.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra in my mouth,once I have gathered enough I start channeling and streaming it ouf of my mout,once I have doen this I use the previosuly gathered and channeled doton chakra so I spit it out and as it is being spit out it forms an stone golem up from it's waist atleast and I stand on it's head.*

Advantages:It is all ranged,it lasts multiple turns,it can hurt,distract and delay the opoennt.
    Disadvantages:It doesn't have legs O_o
    it can be destroyed by A rank lighning or some other techniques I'm just pointing out a that he's weakest to lighning,also the user will be more open while he is spiting out the golem.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra in my mouth,once I have gathered enough I start channeling and streaming it ouf of my mout,once I have doen this I use the previosuly gathered and channeled doton chakra so I spit it out and as it is being spit out it forms an stone golem up from it's waist atleast and I stand on it's head.*

Advantages:It is all ranged,it lasts multiple turns,it can hurt,distract and delay the opoennt.
    Disadvantages:It doesn't have legs O_o
    it can be destroyed by A rank lighning or some other techniques I'm just pointing out a that he's weakest to lighning,also the user will be more open while he is spiting out the golem.
    I believe because of its size, you create the golem from the ground around you.

Welp, thats all for Earth techniques, do you wish to learn the AACT? O_o

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

Of course I do(yes )

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Of course I do(yes )
    Just descriptions for these, no adv/dis needed.

(Doton: Iwa Rendan) - Earth Release: Rock Barrage
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.

Focus your chakra into your arm, which will form a ring of rocks on the top of your clothing. Then launch these rocks with your chakra at my clone.

(Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomping their foot on the ground will then cause fragments of rock to rise up from the ground dealing blunt force damage. The technique can also be used to lift opponents into the air.

Focus your chakra, and then stomp on the ground. Force up pieces of rock underneath my clone, colliding into him. These aren't stabbing rocks, just blunt pieces.

-Creates clones-

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

1.*I start gathering and focusing ym doton chakra and once I have gathered enough of it I start channeling the previously gathered doton chakra into my arm and oce I have done this I manipulate the previously channeled doton chakra so it forms a ring of rocks over my clothing on my arm.I thenlaunch this rocks with my chakra infused into them towards one of your clones.*
    ------------------------------
    2.*I start gathering and focusing ym doton chakra and once I have gathered enough of it I start channeling the previously gathered doton chakra into my leg and once I have done this I stomp the ground with the leg and release the previosuly channeled doton chakra into the ground I then manipualte the chakra so it makes many blunt pieces of rocks launch themseves from the ground beneath your other clone at him.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

1.*I start gathering and focusing ym doton chakra and once I have gathered enough of it I start channeling the previously gathered doton chakra into my arm and oce I have done this I manipulate the previously channeled doton chakra so it forms a ring of rocks over my clothing on my arm.I thenlaunch this rocks with my chakra infused into them towards one of your clones.*
    ------------------------------
    2.*I start gathering and focusing ym doton chakra and once I have gathered enough of it I start channeling the previously gathered doton chakra into my leg and once I have done this I stomp the ground with the leg and release the previosuly channeled doton chakra into the ground I then manipualte the chakra so it makes many blunt pieces of rocks launch themseves from the ground beneath your other clone at him.*
    Last one my man..

(Doton: Iwarin Heiban) - Earth Release: Rock Scale Slab
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will knead their earth chakra into their stomach and then release from their mouth earthly material that then forms into a large slab of rock, that can travel with incredible force. On impact with the ground the slab forces the earth to splinter and jab anyone caught in the vicinity

-Creates clone-

Try it on your own. >_O

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

*Writes something shity so his training could last longer*

*I uses dtn chaka to ert atac.*

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra in my stomack and once I have gathered enough of it I start channeling the previously gathered doton chakra up to my mouth and once I have done this I release the previsoudlychanneled doton chakra out of my mouth in the form of a major earth slab that moves in with trumndous power towards your clone.you*

Nooooo

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

*Writes something shity so his training could last longer*

*I uses dtn chaka to ert atac.*

*I start gathering and focusing my doton chakra in my stomack and once I have gathered enough of it I start channeling the previously gathered doton chakra up to my mouth and once I have done this I release the previsoudlychanneled doton chakra out of my mouth in the form of a major earth slab that moves in with trumndous power towards your clone.you*

Nooooo
    What happens when the slab hits the ground around my clone? O_~

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lakicka <3

it forces the eart to splinter and jab him

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.