Page 3 of 35 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 438 Predictions / 437 Discussion

I am coming to the conclusion that spoilers are taking away all the fun from reading the manga.

This was the exact reason why I joined this forum, to try and get my Naruto fix early on.

Guess I will try and restrain myself from checking out spoilers. Specially as they always seem to show us the last pages.

So regarding this chapter...

- First off we got less pages than usual.
    - I never expected Hinata to say "I love you" to Naruto.
    - Hinata is not dead, she just got brushed away by Shinra-Tensei and is unconscious and probably seriously hurt (like always still useless, sorry Hinata worshipers).
    - Naruto releasing 6 tails was awsome.
    - Guess the theory about Naruto being able to control the kyuubi just went down the drain.
    - Still no idea as to what those bones are, but of course it will probably be explained in the next chapter. It almost seems like the bones are being ripped Alien style (movie reference).
    - It is pretty disturbing that Pein is acting so normal after seing the 6 tails, as if he either expected it to happen or knows exactly how to deal with it.
    - Nagato is one obsessed and weird little man.

Predictions...

The way kishi is developing the story my best guess is who knows what happens next? But Ill give some thoughts anyways.

- Will team Guy get any action?
    - Maybe Pein knows of a way to neutrilise the kyuubis power. This could be probable because Akatsuki already managed to capture 7 of the 9 tailed. I know the 9 tails is supposed to have infinite chakra and be very powerful, but my guess is that the other 6 (we already saw killer bees and Garas) were equally powerful in their own way. We could assume Madara showed him a few tricks.
    - Disagreeing with the previous argument, maybe Pein will get a taste of the kyuubis raw power.
    - If Pein and Naruto start fighting, wont the rest of the villagers get killed?
    - I doubt Shinra-Tensei is a match for the kyuubi.
    - The villagers will either respect Naruto for saving them from Pein or will be shocked at the sight of the kyuubi and recall their hatred for what Naruto stands for.

I keep getting a feeling that kishi is showing us less and less within each chapter. It is as if they really want to stretch the manga more than thye have to.

Also, does anyone else get the feeling like kishi is heading towards the end of the manga? 10 years running would be considerable for a manga.

If after akatsuki gets beaten we are introduced to a new villain... then my friends expect this manga to go on for at least another 5 years.

I wish each chapter was at least twice as long or have at least special editions like the anime.

Peace.

Last edited by Uchiha Itachi 09; 02-27-2009 at 11:00 AM. Reason: confusing sentence

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    i hope Pein kicks narutos ass !
    he should seen as though he is the leader of the akatsuki.

Naruto should sacrifice himself for the sake of peace
    Hey bro, are you naruto fans or pain fans?
    Everyone what will happen to naruto's clone at mybokuzan?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chameleonkirsty View Post
    forgive me, im scottish
    roflmao.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

From where did pain got all those chakra blades?

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes the spoilers certainly ruin a LOT of the excitement of a new chapter, but what can you do? They are there, so you will read them!

There weren't less pages than the usual 17 I don't think.

Pretty sure Hinata was stabbed man..

Yes we were lied to by the spoiler translators... but I think this is a good thing for Naruto to be unable to control Kyuubi. In fact, many of my theories have been resurrected because of it.

As for Pein not being scared of Kyuubi. I agree that it's a bit unsettling, but this is Akatsuki after all and Pein MUST have expected to fight it. So... he'll definitely have a plan to defeat it, unharmed. On the other hand, if Kishi continues to prove himself a good writer, Pein will have overlooked something of dire importance.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So far, Pain has killed...Jiraiya, Kakashi, Shizune, Pa Toad and now Hinata ( I've never been a Naruto-and-Hinata fan but it's bad to see a good character die ) and whoelse do you like guys...know that Kishi is going to kill that character off...damn him! Its really becoming annoy to see Pain kill so many characters, just that if he is killing so many characters, what would Madara do to Konoha Shinobi?

...That aside...

Things are going on well for Nagato's death to come...He said "my pain is greater than yours" but...really...what does Kyuubi care about the feeling called pain?

...and Nagato was already bleeding...
    ...I hope Yamato is there to suppress Kyuubi's chakra if not it would be the end of Konoha after Pain is crushed....

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT NO NO NO NOOO!!!! I don't thinnk Hinata will die. She JUST confessed her love to Naruto!! Kishimoto isn't THAT evil! She still has a purpose in the story! GODAMNIT NO!!

.....but six tails was really cool

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

first of all naruto turn into 6-tails mode when he seen the supposedly death of his friend hinata but don't you think the reason why he turn 6tails was due to part of hinata confessing that she have loved him from the start

if he was to just turn 6tails because a friend died

than he would of did it from the start of the battle when he seen who killed j-man plus that fact the even tsunade is sure kakashi is dead

he probably would of went past 6tails but to get back to my point

hinata isn't going to die even if he was hit

why would kishi make naruto turn to 6tails because his truely found lover just been killed? unless he is cold blooded

and don't forget that gai's team was pretty close to konoha to the point where neji could see boss toad

which means they could of pick up the pace or even gai and rock lee left alone and let ten-ten and neji be back up

so what i am trying to say she wasn't hit due to rock lee or gai's speed to at least save her and take the hit in a less life death situation

or if she was hit she has done something to make it a sure thing she doesn't die

or she just isn't going to die because it be to cruel to tell the person who you love that you love them and die

i mean if naruto didn't have that same emotion within him about hinata why would he turn 6-tails :D

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I Agree with u except one. How can you be so sure about Kakashi? Killed and stolen is not the same.

Last edited by Konoha Rokudaime; 02-27-2009 at 11:25 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    I Agree with u except one. How can you be so sure about Kakashi? Killed and stolen is not the same.
    true but i was stating kakashi is dead just that it seems like that to everyone in the village especially the kage and now that you have someone who can feel everyone's chakra and that kakashi's is gone

does give someone a impression that that person is dead

but don't get me wrong i hope he isn't

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi ... U just had to find the perfect time 4 hinata's confession , nice . I knew the kyubi will be out soon afterall it's NARUTO : fox ninja , o dear hinata u better get out of there , it's abt to get messy

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There's no way Pain can defeat a SIX tailed Naruto...like I said before, Nagato's over confidence is going to kill him...the fox is all rage and destruction, it doesn't give a damn about the emotions humans call pain...At this stage, I'm sure Naruto can flood Konoha and beyond with chakra alone so any shinra tensei would be meaningless...Besides, 436 showed us that Nagato might not be able to use the large scale shinra tensei again...and even if he had to use it, Kyuubi's chakra is still TOO MUCH and the cloak at four tails was impenetrable, I don't even want to imagine how it is at six tails...

...put simply, Shinra Tensei ( which is God Realm's offense technique ) is useless against Naruto now...

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It looks like to me that Hina-Naruto is not going to be...
    It was so exiting that i had jolts. 1 of the best mangas ever for me:D
    But now A Moment of silence for HINATA...

sad...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

where is sai and yamato, and i know her role isn't that big but where is hanabi? yahiko looks way cuter than nagato , so i bet konan liked yahiko better>>>

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Really Awesome chapter! But i think Hinata is alive

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what do you guys think?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

heyyy everyone ....
    It was the best manga
    he will got 9tails for sure...

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Doesn't everybody get it?? the bones are forming coz its becoming the framework of the kyuubi... remember that when the kyuubi reaches its ninth tail, it will completely take over naruto's body and become the tru kyuubi itself!

Too bad for Hinata though... hope yamato comes to control naruto... and wat rally happened to grandma frog? Is granpa Frog already dead? what happened to Boss Gama? m

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude you guys saw the Kyuubi's bones start to grow on the outside of naruto anymore tails and naruto will become the 9tails and then naruto will be gone for good.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bryan00013 View Post
    Doesn't everybody get it?? the bones are forming coz its becoming the framework of the kyuubi... remember that when the kyuubi reaches its ninth tail, it will completely take over naruto's body and become the tru kyuubi itself!

Too bad for Hinata though... hope yamato comes to control naruto... and wat rally happened to grandma frog? Is granpa Frog already dead? what happened to Boss Gama? m
    yeah pa toad is dead and maybe ma toad as well. Boss Gama just has every bone in his body broken... he said so himself.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

impresive chapter i can't w8 for the next chapter and i think it's same for u and kishi
    b/c look's like kishi didn't find a title for the next manga
    and what do u think about the bones that are around naruto?
    i repeat myself those are susano's and that's the power that itachi gave naruto the power of controling kuybi and it can be done by susano's powers.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hi this is my first post...benn reading for quite a while here and the ideas are very intersting to keep me occupied for the week..
    i think hinata is dead..hopefully not kakashi..and it's time for naruto and sakura to fall in love ..i really hope itachi gave naruto susanoo..i think the manga will end with an epic fight between naruto and sasuke..so still a long way to go

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    At last! I was waiting for the thread to begin.

I'm sad and angry as most! Why her? But it's still not 100% certain that she died though she's very near it. I just hope she can cover herself up in the protective layer she used in the anime to stop bleeding (but don't think that will happen).

It seems Kishi does not want a happy life for Naruto. Too many dead beloved ones. Hope I'm wrong, though.
    It also seems Kishi wants to become a mass murderer!
    I can't but agree: too many close Naruto's friends are dieing... but, I think, that one of two: Kakashi or Hinata will survive, just one, cos the coming to life of 2 will be much harder to explain))) though I like both of them, my preferences, hopes and prays are for Kakashi

Quote Originally Posted by chameleonkirsty View Post
    ten ten will die next
    shes another hopeless *****
    then negi will die of shock of hinata dead
    and rock lee n gai will go all 6 gates unleashed piss
    yey..
    I've read somewhere that Ten Ten is Kishi's favourite character, so , I guess, it won't happen

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by POUYaSoS View Post
    impresive chapter i can't w8 for the next chapter and i think it's same for u and kishi
    b/c look's like kishi didn't find a title for the next manga
    and what do u think about the bones that are around naruto?
    i repeat myself those are susano's and that's the power that itachi gave naruto the power of controling kuybi and it can be done by susano's powers.
    Its not Susano, you will see it later ... Its Fox bones. Susano isnt Fox shape .

Susanoo is an ability of the Mangekyo Sharingan. And it drains user life if its used ... why would Itachi give Naruto such a thing , its more a curse :D

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think naruto in this fox state is because of shasuno(check spelling). i think naruto is at the stage that he is growing into the actual kyubii like all the other jinchuriki(check spelling) we have seen.

i highly doubt hinata is dead btw. i think he has just restrained her. and was playing on words to wind up naruto. maybe deidara said that when naruto is upset he becomes an easy target or something.

i hope pein dies soon though tbh. he has killed too many awesome characters. he should have stopped just before jiraiya

+ = happy family

+ no one = happy me. serves her right. she should not have stopped that ultimate pervy jutsu lol.

(if you really want to know why i want her to die alone is because i think she is a crap character. she is very very annoying. i hate sasuke but i still like him more than sakura.)