3 of Naruto's important people will die or get seriously injured
    2 huge characters of Konoha will die

So I thought:
    1 - Jiraiya (dead)
    2 - Shizune (dead)
    3 - Pa toad (dead)
    4 - Ma toad (probably dead)
    5 - Kakashi (probably dead)
    6 - Hinata (aparently not dead but injured)

Then the 2 huge would be Jiraiya and Kakashi. But arent we forgeting Asuma? I mean he was the third's son, and is death made us see how his team had grown.
    After all this is what kishi said to expect in 2008 and begining 2009.

And think about it we dont need 5 deaths, because 2 huge characters for konoha might be importa to naruto also.

So I'm saying there doesnt need to be 5 deaths and Asuma should be acounted. What do you guys think?

(sorry for any mistake)
    You can't count Ma Toad and Pa Toad as Important people to Naruto b/c they havent been in the Manga long enough to call them important to Naruto, He's only known them for Maybe a month (manga time) and that's not enough time for them to be considered important; Jiraiya, Shizune, Kakashi, and Hinata, ok those people I will agree with because he's known them for at least 3 years each.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 438 Predictions / 437 Discussion

I got to say one thing Naruto can control the nine tail beast i say this because i was looking at the spoilers one mange pic i remember when Naruto couldn't even walk when he went 4 tail and now that the beast is at 6 tail it look like the fox can run, walk and control who it is attacking because the nine tail beast is reckless he will attack anything and everything that it see plus hinata would have been dead because i know for a fact the beast would have kill her if Naruto couldn't control him also i think Naruto made the fox took hinata to a safe place that why he had her in its hand and not the neckless why would the fox even pick up the neckless when he could easy stomp on it and break it that why hinata said na... naruto

GOD
    Status
    This user has no status.

well if one more character has to die and its going to be Kakashi or Hinata ,,,,,,, i love kakashi to death but knowing him he would rather die instead of hinata ,, and im leaning towards the same idea , i wanna see hinata actuallly grow up more with Naruto now , and naruto knowing now hinata loves him , i wanna see him actually give her a kiss and saying sorry hinata wait for ill be back i have to go finish off Pein

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Caith View Post
    I know ppl have said this before but Kakashi cant be dead yet b/c we still need to hear about how he advanced his sharigan to Magekyo ... also doesn't he have the info on Naruto's parents though im sure Tsunade does as well. I just don't think Kishi would go threw the trouble of bringing out Kakashi's Magekyo with a sweet power and have it play a major role in his survival and not discuss in lenght how he obtained it LOL . Just doesn't make sense when Kishi goes to great lenghts to explain just about everything esspecially something major like with Kakashi.
    Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    well if one more character has to die and its going to be Kakashi or Hinata ,,,,,,, i love kakashi to death but knowing him he would rather die instead of hinata ,, and im leaning towards the same idea , i wanna see hinata actuallly grow up more with Naruto now , and naruto knowing now hinata loves him , i wanna see him actually give her a kiss and saying sorry hinata wait for ill be back i have to go finish off Pein
    I think the anime is giving us a hint about Kakashi dying and Hinata living: when Hinata is trapped in the crystals, Kakashi says he will be a bait and tells Naruto that saving Hinata is the top priority.

Maybe that's Kishi's top priority?

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    I think the anime is giving us a hint about Kakashi dying and Hinata living: when Hinata is trapped in the crystals, Kakashi says he will be a bait and tells Naruto that saving Hinata is the top priority.

Maybe that's Kishi's top priority?
    I think this is a tad bit of over analizing Sister Girl. :D

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    I think this is a tad bit of over analizing Sister Girl. :D
    LOL, looks like, but I actually never analyzed it, first time I saw that episode I just thought "Kakashi does not mind dying, so he may actually die in the manga".

Status
    May 2008
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    LOL, looks like, but I actually never analyzed it, first time I saw that episode I just thought "Kakashi does not mind dying, so he may actually die in the manga".
    I kinda got that feelin too.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Currently wherever Kabuto tells me to live.
    This user has no status.

A little off the topic, but what do you guys think about konoha village being decimated? It's certainly a tragedy, but where do you think this will lead? I'm guessing we'll either see:
    1. a time lapse, where Naruto is Hokage, and he helps rebuild.
    2. or a change of setting entirely? Maybe Our protagonists will relocate in attempt to find Sasuke??

p.s. sucks for Sasuke, considering he was the one that was talking about enacting revenge on Konoha.... can't do that if it's already destroyed, ne??

Status
    May 2008
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara22 View Post
    A little off the topic, but what do you guys think about konoha village being decimated? It's certainly a tragedy, but where do you think this will lead? I'm guessing we'll either see:
    1. a time lapse, where Naruto is Hokage, and he helps rebuild.
    2. or a change of setting entirely? Maybe Our protagonists will relocate in attempt to find Sasuke??

p.s. sucks for Sasuke, considering he was the one that was talking about enacting revenge on Konoha.... can't do that if it's already destroyed, ne??
    You could also have the Hokage summit in Suna; Dont forget, The cloud Nin are on their way.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

You could also have the Hokage summit in Suna; Dont forget, The cloud Nin are on their way.
    Speaking of the cloud ninjas, WHERE are they? Weren't they supposed to deliver the letter to Tsunade? Man I miss the Raikage, Kirabi(killer bee), and the 3 man cloud ninja group. I think they were hilarious:D

P.S. - Hi everyone, I'm new here

Status
    Jan 2009
    The springtime of youth knows no boundaries!
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellix View Post
    Speaking of the cloud ninjas, WHERE are they? Weren't they supposed to deliver the letter to Tsunade? Man I miss the Raikage, Kirabi(killer bee), and the 3 man cloud ninja group. I think they were hilarious:D

P.S. - Hi everyone, I'm new here
    The three clound ninjas reminds me of Jman and Tsunade. Jman said Tsunade had a flat chest when she was young and big boobs when she was older. You know, if Jman wasn't such a perv Tsunade could have been in love with him.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Roclee View Post
    The three clound ninjas reminds me of Jman and Tsunade. Jman said Tsunade had a flat chest when she was young and big boobs when she was older. You know, if Jman wasn't such a perv Tsunade could have been in love with him.
    Haha, true, they DO remind me of Jman and Tsunade. I like how the big boobed chick is not paying attention to the comments while the flat chested girl got all frustrated X). Btw, didn't Tsunade actually LOVE Jman? Remember when they were on the bench before he left off to find Pain? She was "THIS" close to actually telling him how she felt. She probably wanted to tell him...if he ever came back...

Status
    May 2008
    else.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellix View Post
    Haha, true, they DO remind me of Jman and Tsunade. I like how the big boobed chick is not paying attention to the comments while the flat chested girl got all frustrated X). Btw, didn't Tsunade actually LOVE Jman? Remember when they were on the bench before he left off to find Pain? She was "THIS" close to actually telling him how she felt. She probably wanted to tell him...if he ever came back...
    I think they both knew how they felt for each other. Their love grew out of friendship and love for the village. It's like the love of Naruto and Sakura. Not sexual love but verbal love/punch in the head love. I know NarutoSakura fans will disagree. But that's have Jman and Tsunade were.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

The Raw is out!!!!!
    Hot damn! FINALLY! Now the english trans. is not far off! Can't wait!

EDIT: Yeah, i think you're right. Their friendship grew into love (Jman and Tsunade). But now i think Tsunade is going to die, just like Jman and Orochi. Time to join them in heaven

Last edited by Hellix; 03-06-2009 at 03:59 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Nice, this is my interpretation of it. Naruto at 6tails was automatically suppressed by the necklaces but Naruto breaks the necklace because he's in control. If Naruto wasn't in control then the fox would have tried to struggle out of the suppression. Naruto/6tails didn't blast Pain with chakra because Naruto knows not to harm Hinata. So Naruto tackled Pain instead. Pain used his repulsion but was overpowered by fox and got blow back into the dirt wall. Narut/fox give chase to Pain to get him away from the village. Pain performing a jutsu at last page. Everybody in the village are out of harm for now.

Last edited by Roclee; 03-06-2009 at 04:14 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

its out on onemanga

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by emperadortigre View Post
    its out on onemanga
    Yes, it's on: onemanga.com/Naruto/438/01/

I believe Naruto is in control because neither Hinata or the village people get hurt by the 6tails power. Naruto/6tails chase after God realm but it's Nagato's plan to get Nartu/6tails closer to Nagato for him to use his secret jutsu. The chapter ended way too quickly. I want the battle to end right now but it looks like Yamato's team will have to find Naruto/6tails. Without the necklace Yamato will not be able to suppress the fox? Naruto has to be the one in control now, if not then he'll be consumed by the fox.

It's confirmed that the village is totally destroyed and the people are leaving in chase the fox might return. I think Nagato is leading Naruto closer to him so that the chakra reception becomes better at close range.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

I believe Naruto is in control because neither Hinata or the village people get hurt by the 6tails power. Naruto/6tails chase after God realm but it's Nagato's plan to get Nartu/6tails closer to Nagato for him to use his secret jutsu. The chapter ended way too quickly. I want the battle to end right now but it looks like Yamato's team will have to find Naruto/6tails. Without the necklace Yamato will not be able to suppress the fox? Naruto has to be the one in control now, if not then he'll be consumed by the fox.

It's confirmed that the village is totally destroyed and the people are leaving in chase the fox might return. I think Nagato is leading Naruto closer to him so that the chakra reception becomes better at close range.
    .... thanks for the heads up guys .

And I agree with you Rocklee; Nagato had Pain lead him in range for some secret technique.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Yup.. u r rite.. peins attraction and repelling jutsu didn't work on fox naruto.. even he was amazed with the fox's power.. n his secret jutsu looks like destroys the chakra of his opponent

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

very weak chapter.....though i like to see that hinata its alive. and the expresion sakura has when she finds out what hinata did its priceless :D but it ended way to quick in my opinion