May 2011
    This user has no status.

Iwabi vs ...

Rei's Rules and Restrictions
    No Custom Elements
    No Killing or Stealing
    Range: Mid
    Terrain:

We are standing in the middle of the ravine Mid range from each other.
    Dodai Biography

I will make the first move after challenge accepted

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Re: Iwabi vs ...

Me? O_o

Iwagakure's Clay Monster in sig.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Me? O_o

Iwagakure's Clay Monster in sig.

This shall be interesting for me first major battle, a Clay stylist lets have fun and try to make sure every move is presentable and understandable for a better flowing match.

I begin with
    (Doton: Numachi Kengen no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Swamp Manifestation Technique

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user makes the ram hand seal and then releases from their mouth the same substance that creates the swamp of the underworld but on a much smaller scale and they can use this to restrain their targets movements as it weights down on their body.

Performing the Ram hand seal Iwabi then releases a sticky substance that flies at you and covers your body trapping your hands and feet restricting your movement and Iwabi immedtiately follows up with performing:

(Yoton: Kazangan no Kyuu) - Lava Release: Lava Globes

Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will release several varied sized lava globes at their target. The technique can also be used to cover doors and narrow exits preventing their targets escape. The lava globes take 1 turn to cool down and become solid.

Which then catches the sticky substance moltenising it and causing the intense heat from the magma to burn your body and rendering your limbs useless and as this happens Iwabi constantly maintains a visual contact with you anticipating your movements at each stage.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwabi View Post

This shall be interesting for me first major battle, a Clay stylist lets have fun and try to make sure every move is presentable and understandable for a better flowing match.

I begin with
    (Doton: Numachi Kengen no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Swamp Manifestation Technique

Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user makes the ram hand seal and then releases from their mouth the same substance that creates the swamp of the underworld but on a much smaller scale and they can use this to restrain their targets movements as it weights down on their body.

Performing the Ram hand seal Iwabi then releases a sticky substance that flies at you and covers your body trapping your hands and feet restricting your movement and Iwabi immedtiately follows up with performing:

(Yoton: Kazangan no Kyuu) - Lava Release: Lava Globes

Description: The user will release several varied sized lava globes at their target. The technique can also be used to cover doors and narrow exits preventing their targets escape. The lava globes take 1 turn to cool down and become solid.

Which then catches the sticky substance moltenising it and causing the intense heat from the magma to burn your body and rendering your limbs useless and as this happens Iwabi constantly maintains a visual contact with you anticipating your movements at each stage.
    Lets have a great battle.

As I see you release a sticky liquid from your mouth, I quickly jump into the air while simultaneously releasing an explosive clay bird from my palm. It expands upon release, with me riding on top of it. My bird rockets up into the air, evading the sticky liquid as what looks like magma or lava combines with it.

Deidara: A lava user perhaps? Interesting.

(Kibaku Nendo) - Exploding Clay
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15-50(Depends on the C-level used)
    Damage Points: 30-90
    Description: The user makes clay figurines that are infused with there chakra. These works of art can explode causing huge damage to the opponent and area.

Types Of C Chakra:
    C-1 makes small animals form birds to spiders.(Chakra= 15, Damage= 20)
    C-2 makes C-2 Doragon(Dragon).This dragon makes small land mines that the users partner or clone hide under ground.Then the dragon will sned flying bombs to ttack the enemy.This combos locks in the enemy were one false move could be there last.(Chakra= 20,Damage= 50)
    C-3 makes Ohako.Ohako Is said to be able to destroy a whole village with its blast.(chakra=30,Damage= 70)
    C-4 makes Garuda.This jutsu makes a huge copy of the original that explodes sending out millions of microscopic bombs.Also This level makes (Kyuukyoyu Geijutsu)-Ultimate Art where the user detonates them self win and the blast covers 10 kilometers.This will kill the user if done.(Chakra= 40,Damage= 90)
    NOTEnly Deidara can use this jutsu.

As soon as the clay bird is released from my palm, I channel my doton chakra into the sky, creating a large, boar shaped lid. It drops onto you at high speeds, trapping you under it.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid

Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

When the lid drops toward you, I am in long range on my bird. Without hesitation, I perform a single hand seal, emitting a massive amount of water from my mouth in front/below me. I do this in a way that I maintain constant eye contact with you. The water hits the ground rushing towards you in a massive wave as it begins to form into a large orb covering all ranges on the battlefield.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shoha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Lets have a great battle.

As I see you release a sticky liquid from your mouth, I quickly jump into the air while simultaneously releasing an explosive clay bird from my palm. It expands upon release, with me riding on top of it. My bird rockets up into the air, evading the sticky liquid as what looks like magma or lava combines with it.

Deidara: A lava user perhaps? Interesting.

Description: The user makes clay figurines that are infused with there chakra. These works of art can explode causing huge damage to the opponent and area.

Types Of C Chakra:
    C-2 makes C-2 Doragon(Dragon).This dragon makes small land mines that the users partner or clone hide under ground.Then the dragon will sned flying bombs to ttack the enemy.This combos locks in the enemy were one false move could be there last.(Chakra= 20,Damage= 50)
    C-3 makes Ohako.Ohako Is said to be able to destroy a whole village with its blast.(chakra=30,Damage= 70)
    C-4 makes Garuda.This jutsu makes a huge copy of the original that explodes sending out millions of microscopic bombs.Also This level makes (Kyuukyoyu Geijutsu)-Ultimate Art where the user detonates them self win and the blast covers 10 kilometers.This will kill the user if done.(Chakra= 40,Damage= 90)

As soon as the clay bird is released from my palm, I channel my doton chakra into the sky, creating a large, boar shaped lid. It drops onto you at high speeds, trapping you under it.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid

Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

When the lid drops toward you, I am in long range on my bird. Without hesitation, I perform a single hand seal, emitting a massive amount of water from my mouth in front/below me. I do this in a way that I maintain constant eye contact with you. The water hits the ground rushing towards you in a massive wave as it begins to form into a large orb covering all ranges on the battlefield.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shoha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Iwabi watches as you react to the Earth Style Technique and then alters his plans with the lava style aiming it towards you and your clay bird which is possible in the timeframe, and thus the globs cause your bird to melt and you to fall to the ground where Iwabi immediately manipulates the earth using the

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes

Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

which causes spikes to rise up from the ground rather quickly and then following up with the
    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Which causes the ground to rise up quicker as a segment of earth with the spikes rises quickly towards you and increasing the chances of you impaling yourself.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Iwabi watches as you react to the Earth Style Technique and then alters his plans with the lava style aiming it towards you and your clay bird which is possible in the timeframe, and thus the globs cause your bird to melt and you to fall to the ground where Iwabi immediately manipulates the earth using the

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes

Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

which causes spikes to rise up from the ground rather quickly and then following up with the
    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Which causes the ground to rise up quicker as a segment of earth with the spikes rises quickly towards you and increasing the chances of you impaling yourself.
    As I see you release red spherical projectiles towards me after my bird begins to travel into the air, I rapidly perform a single hand seal and release a massive bolt of lightning which rips through the air at blazing speeds, piercing through your lava, and continuing towards you. This would force you on the defensive.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness

Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri. .

As the bolt is released, I keep rapidly gaining altitude on my bird. I quickly manipulate my chakra, releasing a large fireball that would travel behind the lightning blast. It is aimed slightly in front of you, so when it hits the ground and explodes, you are caught in the maelstrom. After the fireball is released from my mouth, I will end in long range.

(Katon: Goka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

As I see you release red spherical projectiles towards me after my bird begins to travel into the air, I rapidly perform a single hand seal and release a massive bolt of lightning which rips through the air at blazing speeds, piercing through your lava, and continuing towards you. This would force you on the defensive.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness

Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri. .

As the bolt is released, I keep rapidly gaining altitude on my bird. I quickly manipulate my chakra, releasing a large fireball that would travel behind the lightning blast. It is aimed slightly in front of you, so when it hits the ground and explodes, you are caught in the maelstrom. After the fireball is released from my mouth, I will end in long range.

(Katon: Goka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Iwabi watches as you counter the lava with a lightning technique that bursts through which iwabi then responds with expelling quickly a large volumne of water from his mouth that flows fast towards your general direction and causes the lightning technique to be re-directed as it connects with the water.

(Suiton: Gekiryuu Chikara no Jutsu) - Water Release: Raging River Force Technique

Description: The user performs the following hand seals Horse -Snake - Hare to activate a similar to the Water Torrent technique, save for a few key differences. Firstly, the power of this technique is enough to tear down most stone walls and defenses, not to mention defenses made of weaker materials. Secondly, this technique produces enough water to flood a small area. This technique can floor an area of 200 square feet. This technique is also used from the users mouth.
    Note: This technique can break through B rank and below Earth based jutsu.

and as the lightning is drawn into it Iwabi manipulates the water further into a snakes mouth

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Style: Water Snakes Mouth

Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to summon a large amount of water. The water then transforms itself into the shape of a snake and crashes down on their enemy, literally swallowing them. After it has swallowed them it turns into a river.

which then bursts up and douses the fire technique and as this finishes and your traveling back to long range Iwabi then makes the hand seal to summon

(Kuchiyose: Ryōjin) - Summoning: Ryōjin

Range: Short
    Description: After performing the required hand seals the user will summon Ryōjin the Boss of the sub-species Thorny Lizard. He is the same size as Ibuse The Giant Salamander. Like all Thorny Devils his body is covered in spikes and he has sharp claws and strong iron like skin that acts as armor. Despite his size he is rather quick and can be very aggressive to anyone other than his personal summoner of the Lizard contract holder Riku. He is capable of using Fire and Earth based techniques up to A rank in Level and any techniques that require hand seals the user has to perform whilst standing upon Ryōjin's head.
    Note: Can only be used by Shodaime Tsuchikage or Riku
    Note: Lasts on the Field for 5 turns and can only be summoned twice a match with 2 turns before resummoning.

And iwabi stands upon Ryōjin and he looks up to Selendrile

Iwabi: Well we have only exchanged a few set of techniques but already this has become fun.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Iwabi watches as you counter the lava with a lightning technique that bursts through which iwabi then responds with expelling quickly a large volumne of water from his mouth that flows fast towards your general direction and causes the lightning technique to be re-directed as it connects with the water.

(Suiton: Gekiryuu Chikara no Jutsu) - Water Release: Raging River Force Technique

Description: The user performs the following hand seals Horse -Snake - Hare to activate a similar to the Water Torrent technique, save for a few key differences. Firstly, the power of this technique is enough to tear down most stone walls and defenses, not to mention defenses made of weaker materials. Secondly, this technique produces enough water to flood a small area. This technique can floor an area of 200 square feet. This technique is also used from the users mouth.
    Note: This technique can break through B rank and below Earth based jutsu.

and as the lightning is drawn into it Iwabi manipulates the water further into a snakes mouth

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Style: Water Snakes Mouth

Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to summon a large amount of water. The water then transforms itself into the shape of a snake and crashes down on their enemy, literally swallowing them. After it has swallowed them it turns into a river.

which then bursts up and douses the fire technique and as this finishes and your traveling back to long range Iwabi then makes the hand seal to summon

(Kuchiyose: Ryōjin) - Summoning: Ryōjin

Description: After performing the required hand seals the user will summon Ryōjin the Boss of the sub-species Thorny Lizard. He is the same size as Ibuse The Giant Salamander. Like all Thorny Devils his body is covered in spikes and he has sharp claws and strong iron like skin that acts as armor. Despite his size he is rather quick and can be very aggressive to anyone other than his personal summoner of the Lizard contract holder Riku. He is capable of using Fire and Earth based techniques up to A rank in Level and any techniques that require hand seals the user has to perform whilst standing upon Ryōjin's head.
    Note: Can only be used by Shodaime Tsuchikage or Riku
    Note: Lasts on the Field for 5 turns and can only be summoned twice a match with 2 turns before resummoning.

And iwabi stands upon Ryōjin and he looks up to Selendrile

Iwabi: Well we have only exchanged a few set of techniques but already this has become fun.

After my fire is released from my mouth and I am in long range, I see a large poof of smoke appear around you. The second I see this, I release a mini-dragon into the air in front of me. Immediately upon release, I expand the dragon to its full size, and leap on top of it. The instant he expands, he releases a target locking mini dragon towards you from his mouth. With only a couple strokes of his powerful wings, we gain altitude, to where we are now long range from you, and long range in the air. The bird I was previously under flies up to hover directly over you, moving to match your location if you move positions.

Deidara: Yes, this has been rather interesting. I shall show you now, how dangerous my beauty is.

Types Of C Chakra:
    C-2 makes C-2 Doragon(Dragon).This dragon makes small land mines that the users partner or clone hide under ground.Then the dragon will send flying bombs to attack the enemy.This combos locks in the enemy were one false move could be there last.(Chakra= 20,Damage= 50)

At the same time my dragon releases his mini dragon, I perform the required hand seals, and release a wind blast shaped like a net. The mini dragon travels behind the net, aimed for you.

(Futon: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Immediately after, I create two clay clones on each side of me, Vinci and Pablo. These clones are composed of explosive clay, although you would have no reason to assume they are any different from regular shadow clones.

(Nendou Bunshin) - Clay Clone
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 40 ( if explosive )
    Description: Deidara creates copies of himself ( up to two ) that are made of clay. The Sharingan itself, unless it is a Mangekyou, can be fooled by this skill. If the opponent physically touches the clay, their hand gets caught in it. The clone can also be made of exploding clay to do extra damage by making it explode, though it must be clearly stated by the user that the clone is made of exploding clay. If so, it bursts with the power of two to three C1 bombs.
    Note: Can only be used by Deidara.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

After my fire is released from my mouth and I am in long range, I see a large poof of smoke appear around you. The second I see this, I release a mini-dragon into the air in front of me. Immediately upon release, I expand the dragon to its full size, and leap on top of it. The instant he expands, he releases a target locking mini dragon towards you from his mouth. With only a couple strokes of his powerful wings, we gain altitude, to where we are now long range from you, and long range in the air. The bird I was previously under flies up to hover directly over you, moving to match your location if you move positions.

Deidara: Yes, this has been rather interesting. I shall show you now, how dangerous my beauty is.

Types Of C Chakra:
    C-2 makes C-2 Doragon(Dragon).This dragon makes small land mines that the users partner or clone hide under ground.Then the dragon will send flying bombs to attack the enemy.This combos locks in the enemy were one false move could be there last.(Chakra= 20,Damage= 50)

At the same time my dragon releases his mini dragon, I perform the required hand seals, and release a wind blast shaped like a net. The mini dragon travels behind the net, aimed for you.

(Futon: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Immediately after, I create two clay clones on each side of me, Vinci and Pablo. These clones are composed of explosive clay, although you would have no reason to assume they are any different from regular shadow clones.

(Nendou Bunshin) - Clay Clone
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 40 ( if explosive )
    Description: Deidara creates copies of himself ( up to two ) that are made of clay. The Sharingan itself, unless it is a Mangekyou, can be fooled by this skill. If the opponent physically touches the clay, their hand gets caught in it. The clone can also be made of exploding clay to do extra damage by making it explode, though it must be clearly stated by the user that the clone is made of exploding clay. If so, it bursts with the power of two to three C1 bombs.
    Note: Can only be used by Deidara.

Iwabi commands Ryōjin who then responds releasing from his mouth

(Katon: Mizumizushii Tenji no Honō no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Vibrant Show of Flame Technique

Description: The user will expunge a powerful blast of fire from their mouth that first takes form of a flamethrower reaching out three meters infront and then is capable, capable of converging on a large area of 20 meters in length. This Technique works well in conjunction to Water Release: Spirited Mist Technique to create a scolding wave of water that scorches the area.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per match

which clashes with the wind net and overpowers it which results in reducing its ranking to B thant then collides with the mini clay dragon and causing that to explode at the same time iwabi directs into the air to defeat the clay bird

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique

Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

which peirces the middle and neutralizes it and then returning visual to your direction Iwabi notices two clones by your side and then reacts immediately with

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop

Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Which falls down towards you and forces you down to the ground as its coverage is greater than the dragons wing span covering any attempt to fly away outwards.

Iwabi: Keep up the fun

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Iwabi commands Ryōjin who then responds releasing from his mouth

(Katon: Mizumizushii Tenji no Honō no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Vibrant Show of Flame Technique

Description: The user will expunge a powerful blast of fire from their mouth that first takes form of a flamethrower reaching out three meters infront and then is capable, capable of converging on a large area of 20 meters in length. This Technique works well in conjunction to Water Release: Spirited Mist Technique to create a scolding wave of water that scorches the area.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per match

which clashes with the wind net and overpowers it which results in reducing its ranking to B thant then collides with the mini clay dragon and causing that to explode at the same time iwabi directs into the air to defeat the clay bird

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique

Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

which peirces the middle and neutralizes it and then returning visual to your direction Iwabi notices two clones by your side and then reacts immediately with

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop

Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Which falls down towards you and forces you down to the ground as its coverage is greater than the dragons wing span covering any attempt to fly away outwards.

Iwabi: Keep up the fun

As I release the wind net in front of the mini dragon, I continue with my clones. We all see you release a fire technique, destroying both the net and the dragon. So immediately as the clones are summoned, which would be just before the time you release your fire, Vinci on my left releases two explosive birds from his palms, which rapidly advance on the fire. He detonates the birds just before they come into contact with the fire.

(Kibaku Nendo Tsuin Tori) –Exploding Clay Twin Birds

Range: Long
    Description: Deidara will create two medium clay birds that fly straight at the target exploding on impact.
    Note: Can only be used by Deidara

By this time, I notice a large shadow above me, that appears on the white of the dragon. I focus my chakra as I look up, so by the time I fully register the mud, I release a massive blast of wind upwards that disperses the mud into small and harmless amounts.

(Futon: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blastmoves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Deidara: Let's start fresh, shall we?

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

As I release the wind net in front of the mini dragon, I continue with my clones. We all see you release a fire technique, destroying both the net and the dragon. So immediately as the clones are summoned, which would be just before the time you release your fire, Vinci on my left releases two explosive birds from his palms, which rapidly advance on the fire. He detonates the birds just before they come into contact with the fire.

(Kibaku Nendo Tsuin Tori) –Exploding Clay Twin Birds

Range: Long
    Description: Deidara will create two medium clay birds that fly straight at the target exploding on impact.

By this time, I notice a large shadow above me, that appears on the white of the dragon. I focus my chakra as I look up, so by the time I fully register the mud, I release a massive blast of wind upwards that disperses the mud into small and harmless amounts.

(Futon: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blastmoves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Deidara: Let's start fresh, shall we?

Iwabi:Okays sounds like a plan.

*Iwabi looks up at Selendrile on his clay dragon and then immediately uses

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure

Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

generating a tornado that sweeps down from behind you and attempting to ground you into ground combat and then as your dealing with that iwabi then creates lava to rise up from the ground directly under the dragon which results in being not visible to you due to the angle of attack and due to also being under the clay dragon the intensity of the heat is more masked than what it would be you simply being on the ground or with nothing beneath you so the their is a delay in the temperacture increase beneath you.

(Yōton: Kazangan no Deguchi) – Lava Release: Lava Geyser

Description: This technique creates a lava geyser that emerges from the soil, and advances directly against the opponent. A good water release technique can extinguish the lava pods.

and as the geyser causes your clay dragon to crumble and you start falling to the ground iwabi then creates a gushing water projectile.

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth

Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

which then shoots at you and comes from above you driving you into the ground with crushing force resulting in winding your from the impact of the water aswell as the inital strike into the ground.

Iwabi:This has definately become a interesting match Clay master

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Iwabi:Okays sounds like a plan.

*Iwabi looks up at Selendrile on his clay dragon and then immediately uses

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure

Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

generating a tornado that sweeps down from behind you and attempting to ground you into ground combat and then as your dealing with that iwabi then creates lava to rise up from the ground directly under the dragon which results in being not visible to you due to the angle of attack and due to also being under the clay dragon the intensity of the heat is more masked than what it would be you simply being on the ground or with nothing beneath you so the their is a delay in the temperacture increase beneath you.

(Yōton: Kazangan no Deguchi) – Lava Release: Lava Geyser

Description: This technique creates a lava geyser that emerges from the soil, and advances directly against the opponent. A good water release technique can extinguish the lava pods.

and as the geyser causes your clay dragon to crumble and you start falling to the ground iwabi then creates a gushing water projectile.

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth

Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

which then shoots at you and comes from above you driving you into the ground with crushing force resulting in winding your from the impact of the water aswell as the inital strike into the ground.

Iwabi:This has definately become a interesting match Clay master

As the sky above me becomes dark and stormy, I turn my eyes upward. A large tornado behind me begins to form, as I hear its twisting wind. I quickly release multiple fireballs, enough to completely dissipate the dropping hurricane. My dragon shifts its body slightly to the left, in order to give me a more clear shot.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu

Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

As the dragon turns slightly, Vinci drops to the ground off the side of the dragon. Pablo also focuses chakra into his legs, exploding at high speeds off of the dragon. He hurtles toward the ground at tremendous speed, and when he gets short range from you, Deidara performs a single hand seal, detonating the clone, causing a massive explosion.

(Kyukyoku Geijutsu Nendo Bunshin) – Ultimate Art of Exploding Clay Clone
    Range: Short – Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: While riding his C2 Dragon, Deidara creates a Clay Clone and the clone strikes down on the opponent from the sky and Deidara sets off the clone causing a huge explosion

As Vinci is dropping to the ground, he releases a mass of clay snakes from his palms while is still in mid air. They hit the ground before him, burrowing their way towards you deep underground.

Types Of C Chakra: