Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.

Naruto: Shichiyo Gaiden XXI

Chapter 21: Secrets Unleased

The half moon of the cycle now shines high over Sunagakure as the day officially ends and night has come. From the hospital, Koichi, Koji, and Ryoko leave the vicinity and head on their way home, to rest up for their first training session in over four months. Kankuro stands at the entrance of the hospital, watching as his students leave. He smiles at them as they head on their way. A sudden gust of ice cold wind blows through the air, picking up sand as it does. The chill rolls through Kankuro setting him off uneasy as he watches the small stream of sand travel along with the wind.

“So Ryoko-chan, what type of training have you done over these months ?” Koichi asks

“You’ll find out soon enough, just be patient.”

Koichi gets a sour look on his face, “you’re not fun.” Ryoko simply flips her hair to Koichi mockingly and ignores him. “Why you little…” He begins, but stops himself. He stands up straight and puffs out his chest arrogantly. “I guess you guys are probably wondering what type of training I’ve been doing huh?”

“Not really.” Both Koji and Ryoko say in perfect harmony with one another.

Koichi’s sour look returns and he grinds his teeth. He quickly regains his arrogant demeanor and smiles confidently. “I’ve been out this entire time training with Gaara-sama, that’s right, the Kazekage has taken me as his personal student, what do you have to say about th—”

“Kankuro-sensei told me when we first started our training, it’s nothing new.” Koji says cutting him off.

“And my dad made sure I knew that you were training with the Kazekage so that I wouldn’t fall behind in my training.”

Koichi’s arrogance turns into depression quickly and it’s as if a dark storm cloud hangs over his head as his teammates react with indifference to his training. “So you guys don’t even care is that it?”

“Koichi, it’s great that you got Gaara-sama training you. It is something special when the leader of your village takes you under his wing, however who trains you is only important if you reflect it.” Koji says. “Great teachers produce great disciples but only if the disciple is great enough to learn.”

“So what are you saying?!” Koichi says defensively, “you don’t think I’m capable of learning from the Kazekage?! I bet I’m still stronger then you.”

Koji sighs and shakes his head as a smile emerges on his face, “you haven’t changed a bit Nii-san.” Ryoko lets out a small little chuckle as they continue on their way.
    ~In the Trenches Outside of Suna~

Over on the central entrance to Suna, a dozen Anbu shinobi from Suna lay on the ground dead. A black hooded figures stands before shinobi with long white hair and crimson red eyes, baring the headband of the Jomae village.

“Great job.” The shinobi says putting his hand on the shoulder of the hooded figure. The hooded figure lifts his head up and the mask of an Anbu can be seen from the recesses of the hood. “You’ve disguised yourself well among the Anbu, now thanks to you we’ll uncover what Suna is hiding from the rest of the villages.” The shinobi waves his hand and several shinobi appear out of thin air behind him, no less then 50 kneel behind him. “Are you allowed to give us your name?”

The Anbu shinobi stares blankly into the shinobi’s menacing red eyes for a brief moment and he eventually opens his mouth. “Genshin.”

“Well Genshin, we appreciate your help and don’t worry, I’ll be sure to relay the message onto your master about your troubles.” The shinobi waves his hand again and everyone of the shinobi behind him uses the Hidden Camouflage technique and conceals themselves. A burst of wind flows through the air as the entire group of shinobi scatter, heading into the village. “I can leave it to you to clean up this mess correct?” The shinobi says making his way into the village.

As the Jomae shinobi make their way silently through Suna, they all head into specific areas within the village, setting up for their unknown plan. In the isolated areas of the village, several Suna shinobi are killed in silence by the hidden Jomae shinobi and the shinobi using their transformation jutsu to take their form and move out into the open. Several minutes pass before all the Jomae shinobi have actively moved out into the open, disguised as Suna shinobi.

“Now it’s time for phase two.” The white haired shinobi says standing atop of one of the larger buildings of Suna, with four dead shinobi at his feet.

“So Koji, I’ve been meaning to ask you, what type of training could you possibly be doing in the hospital?”

“You do know that medical-nin undergo training as well right?” Koji says, “Their methods and their practices are something that requires intensive training.”

“I don’t see what the big deal is really, learning about anatomy of the body and surgical stuff. All they do that’s outside the normal is learning a few medical ninjutsu techniques. It doesn’t have any real battle application to it.”

“That’s because they’re not fighters you moron.” Ryoko says with a scolding tone, “A medic’s job is to avoid battle at all costs simply for that problem. They practice in the medical arts to be able to provide medical relief to their shinobi comrades who fight. If a medic is injured on the field during wartime or a battle, then the fight will almost surely be lost or at least hindered in a way. There isn’t supposed to be any applications to medical ninjutsu.”

Koji chuckles a little at both his teammates, causing them to stop. “What’s so funny?” Koichi asks. Koji stops a few paces ahead of his teammates.

“You guys are forgetting one of the cardinal rules for being a shinobi.”

“Which is?” Ryoko’s tone is filled with annoyance, perhaps for the first time displayed towards Koji?

“A shinobi must look underneath the underneath. Quite frankly, neither of you are even looking underneath the applications of medical shinobi. I suppose you forget the Godaime Hokage from Konoha was a medic as well.” Koji says somewhat laughingly. Koichi and Ryoko look at Koji with confusion and Koji finally turns his head towards them, “you’ll figure it out soon enough, don’t worry.”

At that moment, several explosions go off all around the village, wide spread panic fills the village as blood curdling screams of terror echo throughout the entire village.

“Wha…what’s going on?” a shinobi says, walking next to his partner. The shinobi next to him lets out a smile and grabs his partner, covering his mouth and stabbing him in the chest, through the heart with a kunai. Several other Suna shinobi begin turning on their comrades and killing them all throughout the village. Shinobi, men, women, and children alike are all taken off guard and killed throughout the village. One shinobi kills one of the shinobi and then instantly transforms into him. The Jomae shinobi periodically change their identities with the transformation technique in order to continuously fool the public and the unsuspecting shinobi.

“What the hell is going on?” Koichi says with rage.

Ryoko closes her eyes and just as before, she sees the chakra patterns of several shinobi, however this time, the dark black space in her mind opens up into a fortified structure, replicating Sunagakure. She sees several chakra signatures of unfamiliar person’s roaming all throughout the village. “We’re being ambushed.” Ryoko says in a calm yet stern tone.

“Well that’s obvious, but by who, I can’t see anybody.” Koichi runs off into the distance and Koji and Ryoko attempt to go after him. But they’re stopped by another Suna shinobi.

“Quickly, we have to head to the Kazekage, they’re targeting him!” The shinobi says. Koji and Ryoko nod and they run past the shinobi. He smiles as the two genin pass him and it takes out two kunai and launches it at the two young genin. Ryoko notices the chakra of the shinobi is off and she turns around just as the shinobi throws the two projectiles.

“Koji!” Ryoko yells. Both her and Koji turn around, Ryoko blocks the kunai at her with one of her katana and Koji catches the handle of the kunai heading towards him before it reaches his face. The shinobi smiles at the two genin.

“Very good, it seems you’re a sensor, we can take you out.”

“Just try!” Ryoko yells. The shinobi makes four seals and he creates a large earth dragon and it shoots down towards the two shinobi. Koji leaps into the air, while Ryoko takes out one of her blades and with a great burst of speed she moves almost in a blur of movement, avoiding the jutsu and getting behind the shinobi. She swings her blade but the shinobi turns and blocks with a kunai. Koji launches a volley of shuriken down towards the Ryoko and the shinobi. *The trajectory of those shuriken, Koji is going to miss all together where is he…* As the shuriken pass over Ryoko, she suddenly hears the cries of somebody behind her and she turns to see the shuriken stuck in mid air. A shinobi appears, as his camouflage jutsu has worn off. *Another one behind me?! * The shinobi pushes off of Ryoko’s blade and gets back a few paces.

“Ryoko duck!” Koji says, she does as he says and Koji lands and immediately runs his kunai along the chest of another hidden shinobi. The shinobi in front of Ryoko darts back towards her and she blocks his advance. She takes out her other blade and in a fluent movement runs it across his chest and he drops.

Ryoko heads towards Koji “how did you know those two shinobi were there, I couldn’t sense their chakra?”

“There are no silent attacks. First the shinobi you attacked said ‘we’ which threw me off a little. I jumped into the air so I’d have the height to see below. Sand displaced behind where you and the other shinobi were, and there were no winds, so I could tell it was a footprint. I noticed the same thing with the one on your side.”

“You noticed such discrete happenings in the surroundings?” Ryoko says with surprise.

“It doesn’t matter, what matters is that these shinobi are going around disguised as Suna shinobi. The ones that are out here fighting in the village are most likely targeting sensors to keep us in the dark. Their true motives are probably being constructed by the leaders. We need to take out all the imposters first, this’ll be even more devastating if these guys were allowed to blend in with our population while we are unsuspecting later on.”

Ryoko nods her head and walks over to the shinobi she cut down and notices the Jomae headband on his head. “They’re all from the Hidden Lock.” Ryoko says.

“Can you locate them?” Koji ask

“I can isolate their chakra simply based on the fact that they’re not Suna personnel. Give me a moment.” Ryoko closes her eyes and places her hand on the ground. The map of Suna opens up in her head again and she begins to sense everybody within the village, as far as her range of sensory allows her. She then isolates the individual civilian chakra and the chakra of the confirmed Suna shinobi she recognizes. “There are about 30 of them throughout the village disguised as our comrades throughout the village. I have them all memorized for their chakra now so if the change shape it won’t matter.”

“They were hiding with camouflage, there has to be some way to be absolutely sure.” Koji says.

“We don’t have time for that, we’ll have to deal with the ones we know for sure, there’s a fairly large group in the direction Koichi ran in, we better get there to help him out.” Ryoko says. Koji nods and they head out in pursuit of their teammate.

Koichi stands in the main streets of Suna, standing in horrible confusion. He sees several shinobi fighting, all baring Sunagakure uniforms and headgear.

“What the hell?” He mutters with a dry throat, standing in shock.

“They’re not our comrades! They’re in disguise!” One of the shinobi says. The shinobi pushes off the shinobi he’s fighting and cuts his neck. “They’ve been killing and transforming into us and most of our sensors have been taken down around the area, we have no way of telling who is who.” Koichi clinches his fist as he stands there utterly helpless in the situation.

“Koichi!” A voice yells from behind him. Koichi turns and sees Ryoko and Koji coming up from behind him.

“Ryoko, Koji, the enemy is disguised, I don’t know who to attack.”

“But I do, those six there.” She says pointing to each individual shinobi. “We have to let the real ones know—”

Koichi makes a rapid volley of hand seals and places his hands on the ground “Iku Sabaku Kyu!” All of a sudden, the six shinobi discerned by Ryoko are covered from the neck down in Sand, which rises from beneath their feet almost instantly.

Note: Iku Sabaku Kyu (Several Sand Coffins)

“Go, while I have them all pinned!” Koichi yells. The Suna shinobi back away as they throw paper bombs onto the sand. The six tagged shinobi explode and are killed instantly. “Hell yeah, that’s what I’m talking about.”

“We still have to be careful; there are some of them who are completely hidden, their chakra and everything.” Koji says.

Ryoko squints her eyes and looks around her. “Well not all of them are now.” She says, just as several shinobi begin to appear around them. The white haired leader is among the bunch and he stands at the center facing the group of Suna shinobi.

“You’re the Shukaku kid aren’t you?” The leader says. Both Koichi and Koji get surprised looks on their faces and the others look at the two boys confusingly. “I’ll take that as a yes.” He says grinning. The shinobi raises his hand and suddenly the shinobi behind the three genin grab all three of them.

“What’s going on?!” Koichi yells.

“Oh, see this is my secret technique of mine, it’s a genjutsu you’d have to be a sensor to really pick up on, and ironically it’s a technique that fools sensors. Unless you’re really sharp in both sensory and illusions, it’s almost impossible to pick up on.” The white haired shinobi looks at Koji, “If you had the skills of your friend there little girl, then maybe you would’ve realized it.”

*How the hell does he know so much about us?! * Ryoko thinks to herself.

“What the hell is this jutsu” Koji says with deep distain and anger in his voice.
    The shinobi smiles cynically and looks at Koji, “I can manipulate a sensor’s perception of chakra.” Ryoko’s eyes widen in terror, “I can even make it so they would, say mix up friendly chakra with hostile chakra.” He says.

“No…” Ryoko says under her breath, coming to the realization of what has happened.

Koichi clinches his fist as he’s held down, “you bastard, you had her switch up the chakra signatures of the enemy shinobi didn’t you! You had us kill our real comrades!” Koichi shouts. “You…you monster!” Suddenly Koichi’s mind begins to raddle violently and he hears a dark voice in his head.

“Kill!” The voice says.

Koichi begins to let out a faint cry of pain and the white haired shinobi walks towards Koichi. “Does that make you angry? I hear emotion is something a Jinchuuriki should really try to keep under control.”

“Shut up!” Koichi yells. Despite being subordinates, the imposter shinobi are still confused as to what they’re leader is up to.

“I suppose I’ll have to force it out then, let’s see if this technique works shall we.” The shinobi makes five seals and places his hand on Koichi’s stomach. Koichi yells out in pain as a whole begins to burn through his clothing and a seal is shown on his stomach. “Ripping the Shukaku out isn’t my goal, I just simply want to stop all the lies your leaders are keeping from everybody!” The shinobi opens up his palm onto the stomach of Koichi, knocking him and the shinobi holding him back several feet. Koichi continues to cry out as sand begins to accumulate over his body.

“What’s going on? What’s happening to Koichi?” Ryoko asks in fear.

“That’s enough!” Koji yells. He releases a small needle from the cuff of his sleeve and it hits the shinobi restraining him, in his thigh. The point hit causes the shinobi to kneel down by reflex from the nerve and Koji head butts him with the back of his head and is released. He takes out a kunai and slits, the throat of the shinobi and using Shunshin he kills the shinobi holding Ryoko in an instant. Koji then looks over to Koichi and a horrified worried expression fills his face. He runs over towards Koichi but his path is blocked by the white haired shinobi.

“Sorry, but you’re not going to stop this. From happening, your friend is going to show his true colors, or should I say Shukaku’s true colors. Plus…” the shinobi says looking around him at his comrades, “you have your own problems to worry about with these.”

“Not quite.” A voice says from above. Suddenly the group of shinobi around the center begins to fall as the sound of thin needles whistle through the air, hitting each shinobi in the neck at the same point. A kunoichi appears above standing on a building, her short red hair and red eyes stare down menacingly at the shinobi. “Don’t look at me.” She says as she grins and the shinobi turns his attention back to Koji quickly only to see the young shinobi right underneath him. Koji swings his blade upwards and the shinobi barely manages to leap out of the way, avoiding the blade. However there is a small cut on the left cheek of the shinobi.

“Quick one aren’t you.” The shinobi says. “Too bad you’re weren’t quick enough.”

“Check again.” Koji says standing up facing the shinobi.

“What do you mean…Wait!!” The shinobi finally comes to the realization that he can’t feel his flow of chakra. He tries to mold it and control it but he’s unable to. “What the hell did you do?”

“This poison on the tip of my blade, it’s fairly basic and isn’t lethal in the sense that it’ll kill you, but still very effective.” Koji says. “It cuts off the circulation of chakra flow in your body. The poison’s inability to kill leaves room for different sorts of toxins, which allow for the affects to spread through your bloodstream rather quickly. You just felt it, you’ve lost your ability to mold chakra, just from that one little scratch on your cheek, and that’s enough for me.”

“You little…” The shinobi begins his sentence but quickly notices a needle coming towards him and he takes out a kunai and blocks it.

“That genjutsu of yours should be rendered ineffective.” Koji says.

“And you have no more techniques to use, making this rather easy for me.” The kunoichi says. They begin to close in on the shinobi but then the screams of Koichi become loud again and fill the air. The shinobi smiles cynically.

“My job here is done, now that my mission is complete, I could care less.” He says, opening his shirt, revealing dozens of paper explosives.

“Look out!” the kunoichi says and suddenly the shinobi explodes. Koji and the kunoichi manage to get out of the way of the blast in time.

“Maiyuri-sensei thank you for the help.” Koji says.

“Don’t thank me just yet, we still have to deal with Koichi and the other Jomae shinobi.”

“Where are Masaomi, Koga, and Shizuko?” Koji asks.

“They’re dealing with their share, what’s happening to Koichi?”

“Sensei, let me handle him, he’s my brother, take Ryoko and go find the other imposters.” Maiyuri looks at Koji, not fully understanding the situation but reluctantly agrees. Ryoko looks at Koichi in shock as he now takes the form of the form of miniature Tanuki made of sand.

“Ryoko, come one.” Maiyuri says.

“What…what is happening?”

“Come on, leave this to Koji!” She demands, and Ryoko leaves the area along with Maiyuri.

Koji turns and faces his brother, who is now partially possessed by the Shukaku. He stares into the dark yellow eyes of the demon which is consuming his brother.

“Koichi-nii-san.” Koji says reaching into his pouch on his back with both hands. Koichi roars a menacing roar and rushes Koji. Koji whips out two long scrolls with seals on them, “I will save you.”

To Be Continued…

~Scroll~
    Jutsu Archive

Ninpo: Ukio Enko (Ninja Art: Life Connection)
    Developer: Kankuro
    User(s): Kankuro
    Origin: Sunagakure (After WWIV)
    Description: Developed by Kankuro of Sunagakure, this technique grants temporary animation to an puppet/inanimate object via transfering a portion of one's own chakra into the puppet. Similar in a way to the Shadow Clone Jutsu, the puppet acts and moves of it's own will, however it's mind and vision are linked to the user and the puppet itself has no base intelligence beyond instinctual fighting. The jutsu lasts for a period of time pending on the amount of chakra transfered into puppet. Chakra used up in this technique takes longer to replenish and extracts large amounts on base activation alone and more so as the jutsu is continued to be used in one single day. As a result the more times activated in one day the more chakra consumed and the less time the puppet remains active.

Myaku Bushin (Pulsing Clone)
    Developer: Mai Shichiyo
    User(s): Mai Shichiyo, Koichi Shichiyo
    Description: This is a taijutsu technique from the style Suuxe-sensu, created by Mai Shichiyo. In this technique the user releases a full body blast of chakra from their body and it takes the shape of the user. The technique isn't an actual clone, however, the chakra takes the shape of the user, which gives the appearance of such. The jutsu has three uses: One, to distract or frighten one's opponent. Two to force one's opponent backwards as the chakra is dense enough, at its lowest chakra requriment to shatter through a tree. The third use is to make the user faster for a brief moment in time, as the release of such a great force of chakra all at once, temporarily gives one an almost weightless form, but with the same density allowing them to move faster. This jutsu takes chakra control on top of having a high level of chakra.

Suuxe-sensu (Sway Style)
    Users(s): Mai Shichiyo, Koichi Shichiyo
    Description: Suuxe-sensu is the taijutsu fighting style developed by Sunagakure kunoichi Mai Shichiyo. In this style of fighting the user utilizes precice chakra control to line one's body with chakra. Derrived from Konoha's Hyuuga style, and the medical-nin fighting style of Chakra enhanced strength, the most basic of the techniques involves defensive circular movements meant to block and use an opponent's force against them. However when combined with chakra, the circular patterns become sharp and a circular block and be used as a blade. The few strikes and kicks used in this style are powerful. This style requires chakra control and large storages of chakra.

Kansai Kekkai Rasengan (Trapping Barrier Spiraling Sphere)
    Developer: Naruto Uzumaki
    User(s): Naruto Uzumaki
    Origin: Konohagakure (After WWIV)
    Description: This is another advancement of the Rasengan created by Naruto Uzumaki. In order for this technique to work, several shinobi as the radius perimeter of the jutsu is large then that of a normal Rasengan. In Naruto's case, he would summon shadow clones to assist him in preforming the jutsu. The group would then surround the intended target and entrap them in a sphere of chakra. They would then begin to rotate their chakra as if a normal Rasengan and the billions of rotating chakra blades within the jutsu would come to overshadow the target and anything within the barrier would be virtually obliterated. The primary use of this jutsu is to create an inescapable trap around several shinobi or one/few large opponents.

Oshi-eiei Kage (Push-pull shadow)
    Developer: Shikamaru Nara
    User(s): Shikamaru Nara, Shikaku Nara, Nara clan (advanced)
    Origin: Konohagakure (During WWIV)
    Description: This is a varriation of the Shadow Imitation jutsu, the funadamental jutsu of the Nara clan. The user would extend his/her shadow just like in the normal technique to one or several targets. The user can then forcefully push away or attract their targets, closer to them (via extending or retracting their shadow (s)). One could also preform both tasks simultaniously. The advantages of this jutsu is that, if an one's opponent is primarily close ranged fighter while the user is not, they can repel them and keep them in their more comfortable range. However, this jutsu requires advanced chakra control as the acts of extending and/or retracting while keeping your target attached, and you stationary is a difficult feet.

Boushi Kenhandou (Spinning Blade kick)
    User(s): Mai Shichiyo, Koichi Shichiyo
    Description: Part of the Suuex-sensu style, the user focues their chakra into legs and feet. While in the air they spin at a rapid pace, which would cause the white chakra to appear as if spinning around them. The user would then let down a powerful ax kick which holds two possible outcomes. The first out come, is if the user lands on their opponent with their foot, they will slice through whatever part of the body aimed for as the feet will possess the highest form of chakra control in the source of the blade. The second outcome would be if the user strikes with their shin, they will demonstrate a devestating force and power rather then a cutting affect.

Shisho Kekkai (Four Symbols Barrier)
    User(s): Naruto Uzumaki
    Description: This jutsu is activated via the Dragon-Rabit-Snake-Tiger seals. This is a defensive barrier technique designed to sheild several persons from large scale attacks. The four symbols insignia will appear underneath the area of defense and an invisible barrier of chakra will be set up around the targests. When impacted by chakra or weapons of any kind only the part being hit by the barrier will be shown via the chakra reacting to the blow. The strength of the barrier and how much it can take all depends on the user's chakra levels. Suprisingly enough the jutsu requires minimal chakra control, only to conjure up the seal and then once that's done the chakra is to be sent exited from the user's body and the seal will navigate the chakra to create the barrier, without the need for additional chakra control from the user. The main draw back to this jutsu is the fact that, while the barrier is up, the user cannot use their chakra to preform anymore techniques while inside the barrier, as the seal will have to be broken in order for the user to utilize their chakra without it going into the barrier.

Kage Bushin Kansai (Shadow Clone Trap)
    Developer: Shikamaru Nara
    User(s): Shikamaru Nara
    Description: This is a combination jutsu developed by Shikamaru Nara. The user will create a shadow clone, and since the clone contains the same chakra netowrk as the user, in the case of a Nara, they have knowledge of their clan's hidden shadow jutsu. The user would then get the clone close to their opponent and have the clone gain a hold of the shinobi, long enough for the user to release the clone, but instead of disapearing in a cloud, the clone would become a shadow that engulfs one's target. That being said, the shadow clone's shadow is now a part of the target and can now be accessed by the user. The shadow surrounding the target will then extend to the origional user and give him control over the target.

Note: Fukyuu Kage Bushin no Jutsu (Eternal Shadow Clone Technique)
    Users: Naruto Uzumaki
    Origin: Konohagakure (During WWIV)
    Description: This technique is perhaps the strongest form of cloning jutsu to ever exist in the world. Created by Naruto Uzumaki, this technique allows for all clones created to remain on the battle field until and sustain any amount of damage without the justu being dispelled. Being taught how to manipulate/isolate only his YinYang elements by the Kurama, Naruto learned how to create a clone which exibits heavy durrability. This jutsu is unique to Naruto as it utilizes the chakra of Kurama as well. Naruto isolates his Yin chakra and the Kyuubi's Yang chakra and fuses it together to make the clone. Essencially the clone is only made up of those two elemental chakra bases and both Yin&Yang give it specific qualities. The Yang chakra gives it the physical manifestation of a clone, while the Yin chakra makes the clone unable to be destroyed, regenerating if need be. Naruto can only sustain one clone however, and the Konoha 11 have forbidden Naruto from using the jutsu as the justu's side affects are highly dangerous. Using the jutsu keeps an active link between the user and the clone's chakra meaning the longer it is used the more chakra is being sucked away from Naruto and Kurama. Similar to how Naruto's chakra mode left him vulnerable to the Kyuubi sucking away all his chakra before their cooporation. Also, after the jutsu is released the user only gains a fraction of the chakra lost back and his natural reserves are lowered, replenishing vastly slower then before. Naruto has only used the jutsu once and only half of the chakra he expended using the jutsu has returned to him...after 20 years.

Ninpo: Suricata Soutei Tsuchi Kansui (Ninja Art: Mongoose Binding Earth Submersion)
    Developer: N/A
    Users: Kai Taiyou, Ryoko Taiyou, Shinobi Meerkat
    Origin: Sunagakure (Pre-WWIV)
    Description: This is a collaboration technique between the meerkat summoning animals and any who are signed to the contract. In this technique, the shinobi will preform a modified version of the summoning technique hand seals, and place their hands on the ground. The shinobi will simultaniously summon a mob of meerkats and several chains. The meerkats will launch the chakra enfused chains up through the earth towards the desired target and restrict them. The meerkats will then tunnle deeper into the earth, dragging their opponent down into the ground forcefully, eventually crushing them under the preassure and also suffocating them. This is a fairly skilled technique as the summoner is responsible for summoning the mob of meerkats in the desired positions for them to preform this task, as well as having the chains shoot up through the ground (which requires chakra to enhance their power allowing them to go upwards) and home in on where they need to go.
    -----------------------------------New-----------------------------------
    Iku Sabaku Kyu (Several Sand Coffins)
    Developer: Gaara
    Users: Gaara, Koichi Shichiyo
    Origin: Sunagakure (Pre-WWIV)
    Description: This is a simple improvement on the origional Sand Coffin technique used by Gaara, however, instead of trapping a single opponent within the sand, he can trap several individuals in different sand caskets. Although the technique is simple in it's execution, those without a history of manipulating sand must utilize Gaara's Sand manipulation secrets to preform this technique, which requires seveal seals to unlock the chakra and manipulate it in a way to preform the jutsu. As Koichi is the only other person versed in Gaara's sand manipulation, he is the only exception account of needing seals to preform this technique. In theory, the jutsu should be just the same as the Sand Coffin, capturing your opponent in sand and increasing the preassure to crush the bones and organs of your opponent, however Koichi has not yet fully mastered the technique and can only summon up the sand to restrict the movements of the shinobi and isn't able to yet crush them.

Author's Note:
    Sorry it's so late in my release everybody, but this may very well be my last chapter for the time being...becuase of personal problems I'm dealing with. Don't worry I'm not talking about this being the end of the series...kinda a **** move to do, leaving with a cliffer like this if I did . Anyway, depending on how I feel physically and emotionally within the next week or so will discern how long this is going to be prolonged. I struggled to finish this chapter as it is, simply because I wanted to finish it and get it out of the way. I'm not even considering starting the next one yet. Anyway, that's the heads up for any of you who actually read my author's notes maybe I'll put them in the beginning from now on idk lol. Anyway, to those of you who read/comment/rep this post I thank you, enjoy

Last edited by Reborn; 03-07-2012 at 01:52 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto: Shichiyo Gaiden XXI

first to post! holy crow this is long

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    first to post! holy crow this is long
    Yeah it is sowwy, this turned out longer then I envisioned, I wasn't paying attention, head hurt too much

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

i enjoyed the chapter specially the playful bantering of siblings is something i could never create myself good job bro

Status
    Aug 2011
    Protector of The Dead And
    Embalming

Long, but I read all. Awesome Chapter. Their improvements has increase vastly and maybe too much, but it's OK. Also, I can't wait to see who this mystery Kunoichi is and how Koji will save Koichi.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    Long, but I read all. Awesome Chapter. Their improvements has increase vastly and maybe too much, but it's OK. Also, I can't wait to see who this mystery Kunoichi is and how Koji will save Koichi.
    They were fighting fodder and fodders go down like fodders...except that last one

Also it's not a mystery, It's kinda said in there already, she's one of the jounin sensei

Status
    Mar 2010
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Very good and interesting keep up the good work. This is great

Status
    Aug 2009
    T_T

good job, another great one!!! :D

Phantasmagoric Vision Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

I should've saved my Deftones - Risk track for this ... or possibly the next chapter.

"You can't talk
    I'm anxious
    I'm off the walls
    I'm right here just
    Come outside
    And see it
    But pack your heart
    You might need it

[Chorus:]
    I'll find a way
    I'll confuse them
    But I think I can try
    I will save your life
    I will save your life
    I'll try for you

You're locked up
    You exhaled
    You did it before
    I seen it
    Come outside
    And breath in
    Relax your arms
    And let me in

[Chorus]

I know what to say to take you
    Higher, higher
    No one else can take you higher
    But I will try

[Chorus 2x]

For you "

Phantasmagoric Vision Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

i needs a link to the next!

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Status
    Sep 2011
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

This FF is so great, I'd give more of my opinion but I'm so curious as to what happens next that its killing me! Ciao.

Status
    Sep 2011
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

This FF is so great, I'd give more of my opinion but I'm so curious as to what happens next that its killing me! Ciao.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

AWSOME i really enjoy it i will read the next one later on

Last edited by serenaandrosie; 06-14-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    From The Dust We Rise!

Wow I just love koji