Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Re: Doton with Leaf :D

Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaEroSennin View Post
    (Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique

I begin to focus my earth chakra trying to gather a big amount, while I perform the 'Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake' handseals, followed by me putting my hand to the ground, releasing a massive amount of chakra into the ground, trying to create several rock pillars to surround the opponent.

How it works: This jutsu is merely used to catch the opponent off guard and you can combine or quickly use an offensive to finish off the opponent before they can counter the rock pillars.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: The dissadvantage to this jutsu, is you can use another earth jutsu such as the "Hiding like a mole" to go underground or you could use a lightning jutsu to crush the pillars. The advantage to this jutsu would be, that you force the opponent into a temporary corner where you get time to use another move to finish them or to defend yourself by using this jutsu to get out of the corner they drove you into.

How i would counter: I would probably use Hiding like a Mole technique to go underground as i don't have any lightning jutsu as of now, or else it is a mid-range jutsu so you could probably figure a way to counter by entering Long range.

--------

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return

I start focusing a huge amount of chakra into my hands and around me, while I strike the ground with my hand releasing the chakra to control the earth in front of me, which I then focus to create a wall of earth in front of me, which will now block offensive attacks.

How it works: This jutsu is a frontal defensive move which can defend against a good amount of offensive moves, though it has very dangerous flaws.

Dissadvantage/Advantage: The dissadvantage to this jutsu would be, it can easily be avoided by moving above or around it to make an offensive or if your strong enough go straight through the wall. The advantage, this jutsu can easily defend against a frontal attack as it would raise right in front of the opponent and surprise them.

Counter: I would probably just go above or around it as it seems easier, though i could go straight through it using brute strength or when they least expect it you could go underground and make a surprise attack, since it blocks the persons vision.
    Good, though keep in mind with the first jutsu that you are at a disadvantage when the opponent can see you go underground.

(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

Focus your earth chakra and summon a river of mud in front of you. You can add water to speed up the flow and give it more power, but this isn't necessary.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Focus your earth chakra and perform the 'Boar → Ox' handseals after which you place your hands onto the ground which causes the ground that surrounds the enemy to spiral inwards on itself. This will end up in the opponent buries alive or crushed.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

I begin to focus a massive amount of chakra into my hands and smashing my hand into the ground releasing the chakra to create a small river of mud, which I would add water to if i had any.....

How it works: This jutsu is mostly used to throw a person off balance? (I don't really see any good purpose of this jutsu?)

Dissadvantage/Advantage: The jutsu is a long range jutsu, which can reach an opponent anywhere on the battlefield throwing them off balance easily, though it is easily counter, since the mud would be weak against lightning jutsu or a simple earth wall to block the mud....

Counter: I would probably counter with an earth wall since it would block the mud, but it would take away my vision of my opponent, which leaves me at a dissadvantage, so either i would do a double jutsu move, creating a wall and go underground or i would go into the air temporary.

--->

I start focusing my earth chakra, gathering an immense amount, while i perform the hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground. Releasing all of my chakra into the ground trying to create a spiral of earth going inward consuming rocks and earth around it and possible consuming an opponent.

How it works: This jutsu can be used any time at any place, where you use it to crush the opponent, though a skilled opponent will be able to counter, though it will throw them off balance momentarily.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: This jutsu is very dangerous as it would easily consume and opponent and it can be combined with water to make it even more dangerous as the person would sufficate. The dissadvantage, the opponent can counter by going into the air or use some sort of jutsu.... (sorry sensei, can't really think of something right now)

Counter: Sensei, I might not have the answer, but i would probably try to go into the air... though i'm not sure how to counter..

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

I begin to focus a massive amount of chakra into my hands and smashing my hand into the ground releasing the chakra to create a small river of mud, which I would add water to if i had any.....

How it works: This jutsu is mostly used to throw a person off balance? (I don't really see any good purpose of this jutsu?)

Dissadvantage/Advantage: The jutsu is a long range jutsu, which can reach an opponent anywhere on the battlefield throwing them off balance easily, though it is easily counter, since the mud would be weak against lightning jutsu or a simple earth wall to block the mud....

Counter: I would probably counter with an earth wall since it would block the mud, but it would take away my vision of my opponent, which leaves me at a dissadvantage, so either i would do a double jutsu move, creating a wall and go underground or i would go into the air temporary.

--->

I start focusing my earth chakra, gathering an immense amount, while i perform the hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground. Releasing all of my chakra into the ground trying to create a spiral of earth going inward consuming rocks and earth around it and possible consuming an opponent.

How it works: This jutsu can be used any time at any place, where you use it to crush the opponent, though a skilled opponent will be able to counter, though it will throw them off balance momentarily.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: This jutsu is very dangerous as it would easily consume and opponent and it can be combined with water to make it even more dangerous as the person would sufficate. The dissadvantage, the opponent can counter by going into the air or use some sort of jutsu.... (sorry sensei, can't really think of something right now)

Counter: Sensei, I might not have the answer, but i would probably try to go into the air... though i'm not sure how to counter..
    Yeah that would work, but you are more vulnerable in the air. You can use a water technique to flood the area so that you can stand on top of the water or perform a lightning jutsu to stop the ground from crushing you

If you don't have any further questions, we will move on:

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Focus your earth chakra throughout your body and merge with the ground. You can hide underground until you are ready to attack, then you can use your earth chakra to stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting it.

(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
    Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and then by flowing concentrated chakra from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by firstly raising the earth in the desired location and then splitting that peice of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
    Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Focus your earth chakra and perform the 'Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake' handseals. Then send your earth chakra into the ground and tear the earth apart to create larg chasms by raising the earth in a desired location and splitting that piece of earth through it's centre.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique

I begin molding my earth chakra inside and around my body, while i try to become one with the earth beneath me, merging with it as i go underground slowly and move around stealthily and appear behind you....

How it works: This jutsu can be used as an excape route or used to make a surprise attack.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: IT's advantage.. you merge with the ground unknown and as you reappear behind them, they won't notice... unless they posses a kekkai gekkai.. This dissadvantage would be if a person see's you go underground.

Counter: Well it is simply enough if you spot them go underground it is no problem, but if you don't then you need to be smart enough to figure out somehow to defend yourself from an unknown atack from any side.

------

I begin gathering my chakra, as i perform the 'Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake' handseals. I smash my hand into the ground as i release the chakra into the earth, trying to tear the earth apart, and lifting it up creating large chasms as i pierce the earth in it's centre.

How it works: This is simply used for both defensive and offensive purpose as it can easily break through defenses and can split your team or an enemy team apart and create a great advantage to your team.

Advantage/Disadvantage: Well not entirely sure but an advantage of this jutsu must be that you can use it in many situations to turn the tide of battle and to break down an offensive move from an opponent, but the dissadvantage would be that it can be countered as a water jutsu would be able to flood the whole area or a lightning jutsu to cut straight through it?

Counter: I would possible use a suiton jutsu to flood the area or try to avoid the area by going further away from the specific area.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

I begin molding my earth chakra inside and around my body, while i try to become one with the earth beneath me, merging with it as i go underground slowly and move around stealthily and appear behind you....

How it works: This jutsu can be used as an excape route or used to make a surprise attack.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: IT's advantage.. you merge with the ground unknown and as you reappear behind them, they won't notice... unless they posses a kekkai gekkai.. This dissadvantage would be if a person see's you go underground.

Counter: Well it is simply enough if you spot them go underground it is no problem, but if you don't then you need to be smart enough to figure out somehow to defend yourself from an unknown atack from any side.

------

I begin gathering my chakra, as i perform the 'Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake' handseals. I smash my hand into the ground as i release the chakra into the earth, trying to tear the earth apart, and lifting it up creating large chasms as i pierce the earth in it's centre.

How it works: This is simply used for both defensive and offensive purpose as it can easily break through defenses and can split your team or an enemy team apart and create a great advantage to your team.

Advantage/Disadvantage: Well not entirely sure but an advantage of this jutsu must be that you can use it in many situations to turn the tide of battle and to break down an offensive move from an opponent, but the dissadvantage would be that it can be countered as a water jutsu would be able to flood the whole area or a lightning jutsu to cut straight through it?

Counter: I would possible use a suiton jutsu to flood the area or try to avoid the area by going further away from the specific area.
    Flooding the area could help you, though the water would get flushed inside the divide. The divide isn't made directly underneath you so you don't really have to defend from it in ordinary situations
    Moving on.

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack.

Focus your earth chakra and perform the 'snake' handseal. Then slam your hand onto the ground, releasing your chakra into the ground which causes the ground to become heavily turned up with rubble which pops out of the ground.

(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

Focus your earth chakra and perform the 'snake → Seal of Confrontation' handseals. Then channel your chakra into your arm and encase your arm in rocks. This allows you to, when you punch your opponent, deal them more damage.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Perform the jutsu: I start gathering a massive amount of chakra through my body and out into my left hand, and as I feel I have gathered enough chakra, I perform the Snake handseal as I slam my left hand into the ground releasing a vast amount of chakra using my own chakra to manipulate the earth, causes the ground to become heavily turned up with rubble which pops out of the ground.

How it works: This jutsu is merely for defensive purpose making the opponent believe they are under attack or distract them long enough so that you can make a counter attack or retreat.

Advantage/Disadvantage: Advantages is it can distract the opponent, possible injure their legs, though a small suiton jutsu can flood the area. and you can avoid it by going into long range.

Counter: I would possible just go into long range or maybe go underground.

---------
    Performing the jutsu: I start focusing a massive amount of chakra leading it into my right arm, and as i do i perform the 'snake → Seal of Confrontation' handseals. Then I use the surrounding earth to consume my arm, making it look like a huge rock fist and as I think i finished the jutsu i slam my hand into the ground.

How it works: This jutsu only needs one handseal, and it is quite fast, so you can quickly use it to counter a close range attack or of course use it for an offensive.

Advantage/Disadvantage: This jutsu is for close combat and is very deadly if used correctly. Though it's weakness lies in it's advantage, since you need to get to close range to fight with this jutsu.

Counter: To defend against this jutsu i would possible charge a lightning attack or a water jutsu against him, not letting him get near me or just finish him/her with a lightning jutsu.

How's that sensei?

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Good enough, moving on.

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
    Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

Focus your earth chakra and perform the 'Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird' handseals. Then create a wide tunnel in the ground through which people or things or animals or whatever can be transported.

(Doton: Dōka Iwa fubuki) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Blizzard
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After performing the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with an object, the user controls the rocks that make up their "body" and shoot the rocks at the target.
    Note: Must use Assimilate all creation technique beforehand.

Focus your earth chakra and after using the Assimilate All Creation Technique and been fused with an object you control the rocks and shoot them towards the opponent.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Perform the jutsu: I slowly mold all the earth chakra i can, as I perform the needed handseals, and slam my hand into the ground releasing the chakra into the ground, shaping the earth beneath me, while trying to create a long tunnel to enter.

How it works: This jutsu can used for defensive purposes to avoid an attack though it takes time but is more of an offensive/transport move, where you move from one place to the other unseen.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: This jutsu is mainly for defense as it can travel underneath an opponent unseen and avoid an offensive, but also go for an surprise attack. The negative is that the opponent can flood the tunnel so that you would drown or they can make the tunnel collapse.

Counter: Like i described above.. i would probably flood the tunnel or make it collapse.

-----

Perform the jutsu: I focus my earth chakra as I perform the Assimilate All creation Technique and fuse with a rock.... I then use it to control the surrounding rocks and ground while focusing on controllin my chakra before I begin to try and make the rocks fly through the air and hit the opponent.

How it works: This jutsu fuses a person to any object and makes them capable of using it to attack or defend against an opponent.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: This jutsu is quite good for both offensive/defensive purpose as you can fuse with an object and use it to your advantage. But this jutsu is weak for example if a person see's you fuse with the object or a Byakugan/Sharingan user would see through it and be able to counter quite easy.

Counter: If i didn't see the person fuse i would probably make the opponent unable to see me....... or i would counter by using a fire release jutsu to burn the surroundings.... not sure?

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Perform the jutsu: I slowly mold all the earth chakra i can, as I perform the needed handseals, and slam my hand into the ground releasing the chakra into the ground, shaping the earth beneath me, while trying to create a long tunnel to enter.

How it works: This jutsu can used for defensive purposes to avoid an attack though it takes time but is more of an offensive/transport move, where you move from one place to the other unseen.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: This jutsu is mainly for defense as it can travel underneath an opponent unseen and avoid an offensive, but also go for an surprise attack. The negative is that the opponent can flood the tunnel so that you would drown or they can make the tunnel collapse.

Counter: Like i described above.. i would probably flood the tunnel or make it collapse.

-----

Perform the jutsu: I focus my earth chakra as I perform the Assimilate All creation Technique and fuse with a rock.... I then use it to control the surrounding rocks and ground while focusing on controllin my chakra before I begin to try and make the rocks fly through the air and hit the opponent.

How it works: This jutsu fuses a person to any object and makes them capable of using it to attack or defend against an opponent.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: This jutsu is quite good for both offensive/defensive purpose as you can fuse with an object and use it to your advantage. But this jutsu is weak for example if a person see's you fuse with the object or a Byakugan/Sharingan user would see through it and be able to counter quite easy.

Counter: If i didn't see the person fuse i would probably make the opponent unable to see me....... or i would counter by using a fire release jutsu to burn the surroundings.... not sure?
    Yes, making sure your opponent cannot see you is a good idea, something like hidden mist jutsu would give you the advantage that you could use your chakra in the mist to sense the opponent (if he emerges from the rock). Also you could use one of the Water techniques where you make it rain to sense your opponent, this will probably work as well. You could also assume, since this is an Earth jutsu that your opponent is either underground or merged with a rock, therefore you can destroy the rocks in sight or something, this would give you a chance to attack the opponent imo.
    Any questions? ^_^

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Yes, making sure your opponent cannot see you is a good idea, something like hidden mist jutsu would give you the advantage that you could use your chakra in the mist to sense the opponent (if he emerges from the rock). Also you could use one of the Water techniques where you make it rain to sense your opponent, this will probably work as well. You could also assume, since this is an Earth jutsu that your opponent is either underground or merged with a rock, therefore you can destroy the rocks in sight or something, this would give you a chance to attack the opponent imo.
    Any questions? ^_^
    No sensei I have no questions as of now :D

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

No sensei I have no questions as of now :D
    Goodie, moving on then.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

Focus your earth chakra and create a clone of it just like you would with the normal clone jutsu, just this time the clone is infused with earth chakra.
    Also, do tell me what this clone can and can't do.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Focus your earth chakra and surround yourself with earth, forming a formation to protect you and ones around you if needed. That's it in a nutshell lol

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Performing jutsu: I start molding my chakra inside me and focusing on my earth chakra, I slowly release it throughout my body as I try to release a good amount as I create a clone beside me which should be infused with the earth chakra if done correctly.. ??? not sure how to perform it.

"Well this clone does not dissappear but crumble, and it can be created to look like another person..."

How it works: This jutsu can be used for combat or espionage as you can infiltrate an enemies camp or confuse them in the middle of a fight, while in pure combat you can simply outnumber your opponent.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: Advantage since you can outnumber your opponent, while they wouldn't know which one is the real you, and dissadvantage would.....

(not sure about how to explain it... can you help me sensei..)

Counter: Well I would probably create a same amount of clones but from Lightning release since it is their weakness, and I would fight with Lightning against the earth.

----

Performing jutsu: I quickly mold all the chakra in can muster at the moment, before I slam my hand into the ground releasing all of it, as I simultaniously focus on the earth around me trying to manipulate it into forming several small walls around me to protect from incoming offensive moves.

How it works: This jutsu is an defensive move, but it can be used to create a counter offensive as the opponent will be unable to see you for a moment, though it is risky since you can't see the person either.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: Advantage, you can quickly strategies a counter offensive when this jutsu is used. This jutsu is quite a strong defense you can use for your imagination. Though it's weakness is of course lightning based attacks, yet also when you use this jutsu, both you and your opponent will be unable to pinpoint eachother which would either be of a great advantage or dissadvantage.

Counter: I would probably wait and see what my opponent does when the wall is used, or try to spot the opponent since it could be highly dangerous since they could go underground unnoticed.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Performing jutsu: I start molding my chakra inside me and focusing on my earth chakra, I slowly release it throughout my body as I try to release a good amount as I create a clone beside me which should be infused with the earth chakra if done correctly.. ??? not sure how to perform it.

"Well this clone does not dissappear but crumble, and it can be created to look like another person..."

How it works: This jutsu can be used for combat or espionage as you can infiltrate an enemies camp or confuse them in the middle of a fight, while in pure combat you can simply outnumber your opponent.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: Advantage since you can outnumber your opponent, while they wouldn't know which one is the real you, and dissadvantage would.....

(not sure about how to explain it... can you help me sensei..)

Counter: Well I would probably create a same amount of clones but from Lightning release since it is their weakness, and I would fight with Lightning against the earth.

----

Performing jutsu: I quickly mold all the chakra in can muster at the moment, before I slam my hand into the ground releasing all of it, as I simultaniously focus on the earth around me trying to manipulate it into forming several small walls around me to protect from incoming offensive moves.

How it works: This jutsu is an defensive move, but it can be used to create a counter offensive as the opponent will be unable to see you for a moment, though it is risky since you can't see the person either.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: Advantage, you can quickly strategies a counter offensive when this jutsu is used. This jutsu is quite a strong defense you can use for your imagination. Though it's weakness is of course lightning based attacks, yet also when you use this jutsu, both you and your opponent will be unable to pinpoint eachother which would either be of a great advantage or dissadvantage.

Counter: I would probably wait and see what my opponent does when the wall is used, or try to spot the opponent since it could be highly dangerous since they could go underground unnoticed.
    Well, it works just like clones of water, lightning or normal clones. Focus your chakra throughout your body and focus on your image, how you look, how you act, etcetera. Then create a clone that is infused with earth chakra, this means that you use rocks and earth to create your clone. When your clone gets hit they won't poof, but they would crumble and become rocks and earth again. The clones can use taijutsu and earth techniques up to C-rank.
    Any questions? ^_^

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Well, it works just like clones of water, lightning or normal clones. Focus your chakra throughout your body and focus on your image, how you look, how you act, etcetera. Then create a clone that is infused with earth chakra, this means that you use rocks and earth to create your clone. When your clone gets hit they won't poof, but they would crumble and become rocks and earth again. The clones can use taijutsu and earth techniques up to C-rank.
    Any questions? ^_^
    Thanks sensei :D I got no further questions as of now :D

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Thanks sensei :D I got no further questions as of now :D
    No problem at all ^_^
    Moving on~

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Focus your earth chakra and create a dome of earth to protect yourself from external attacks. The dome is half faced, so do know that you still can be attacked from above, beneath or behind.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Focus your earth chakra and channel it into your mouth. Then release a widespread version of the mudshot technique towards the opponent(s).

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Performing the jutsu: I start focusing my earth chakra into my hands as i force them into the ground as i release the chakra the earth begins to move up in front of me in a half circular area in front of me creating a small earth dome protecting me.
    how it works:

Advantage/Dissadvantage: Advantage, it can take almost any direct offensive and you can quickly go underground after planting a clone which would confuse the opponent as you are making a sneak attack. Dissadvantage is that you can easilt be attacked from behind as there is no earth defending you and you can be surprised by an offensive as you sit behind the dome.

Counter: I would probably go underground as the opponent creates it, or i would crush the dome with lightning. Yet if i go underground i can make a sneak attack while he/she plans their next move.

----

Performing jutsu: I start focusing my earth chakra into my mouth and throat and as i release it towards several trees, I manipulate it into several mud balls thrown at high speed splashing into it leaving several marks on it.

How it works: This jutsu can throw a person into the ground, or take away their senses such as blind them, make them lose their sense of smell and hearing. It can be used to counter many moves in a defensive and offensive way.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: Dissadvantage, it can be counter with another defensive move like a dome or something so that the mud never touches him. Advantage, we all know you can use it to blind an opponent or when your in trouble you can quickly send mud into their face or something like it to stop their movement.

Counter: I would create a dome and go underground to defend against this move and them make a surprise offensive.

hows that sensei???

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Performing the jutsu: I start focusing my earth chakra into my hands as i force them into the ground as i release the chakra the earth begins to move up in front of me in a half circular area in front of me creating a small earth dome protecting me.
    how it works:

Advantage/Dissadvantage: Advantage, it can take almost any direct offensive and you can quickly go underground after planting a clone which would confuse the opponent as you are making a sneak attack. Dissadvantage is that you can easilt be attacked from behind as there is no earth defending you and you can be surprised by an offensive as you sit behind the dome.

Counter: I would probably go underground as the opponent creates it, or i would crush the dome with lightning. Yet if i go underground i can make a sneak attack while he/she plans their next move.

----

Performing jutsu: I start focusing my earth chakra into my mouth and throat and as i release it towards several trees, I manipulate it into several mud balls thrown at high speed splashing into it leaving several marks on it.

How it works: This jutsu can throw a person into the ground, or take away their senses such as blind them, make them lose their sense of smell and hearing. It can be used to counter many moves in a defensive and offensive way.

Advantage/Dissadvantage: Dissadvantage, it can be counter with another defensive move like a dome or something so that the mud never touches him. Advantage, we all know you can use it to blind an opponent or when your in trouble you can quickly send mud into their face or something like it to stop their movement.

Counter: I would create a dome and go underground to defend against this move and them make a surprise offensive.

hows that sensei???
    Well if you go underground when I shoot mud you couldn't really make a surprise offensive for I knew you're underground, but okay lol

(Doton: Dōka Ganseki Sensha) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Tank

Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing Assimilate all creation technique the user will collect from nearby rocks and create the necessary mass to perform the technique, Additionally using the rock powder to make the technique more damaging. Since the resulting Human Ball is made of a much stronger heavier material.
    Note: Must use Assimilate all creation technique beforehand.

First perform the Assimilate all creation technique, if you don't know that yet, assume you do. Then collect nearby rocks and stones to create the necessary mass for this technique. Then attack the opponent with the human ball

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave

Range: Mid - Long
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

Focus your earth chakra and perform the 'Rat → Snake → Tiger' handseals. Then create a wave of earth which you ride towards the opponent and use the wave to attack the opponent. You can also use this technique to make the earth wrap around the opponent's legs to prevent them from escaping.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Performing Jutsu: I quickly perform the assimilate all creation technique as I gather rocks around me and other material when i release chakra into the ground. And as I then perform the assimilate rock tank jutsu, I collect nearby rocks and stones to create enough mass for the jutsu. Then as I am finished gathering i form it into a huge human ball as I jump forward smashing it straight into the ground.

How it works: This jutsu can quickly be used in close combat but it needs another two jutsu to work though it is very powerful and can fight off many things from an enemy, such as shuriken, kunai and it can smash through a wind release or water jutsu with ease and continue towards the opponent.

Advantage/Disadvantage: Advantage it is strong against wind release as it is a solid rock though it can be pushed away with enough force. It is also strong against water since it would simply smash straight through the water dividing it. The dissadvantage for this jutsu must be that you need to perform another jutsu before using this particular one.

Counter: To counter an enemy using this jutsu, I would use for example Chidori to smash trough it, and continue towards the enenmy.

--

Performing Jutsu: I start focusing my earth chakra as i perform the 'Rat → Snake → Tiger' handseals. Then i release the chakra into the ground creating a small wave of earth which i stand on and ride towards a tree in the distance and i then use the wave to send a blast of earth straight at it smashing it out of the ground.

How it works: This jutsu can be used to attack an opponent from a safe distance, trap them without them noticing or you can use it for a massive and heavy offensive to overwhelm them.

Advantage/Disadvantage: this is good against water release since it would only strengthen the jutsu and it's flow. And it is greatly strengthened if you use a water combined jutsu with it. Disadvantage to this jutsu would be that an opponent can defend himself with yet another lightning jutsu or go underground with ease before you reach them.

Counter: I would probably try to use an even stronger jutsu of lightning release or go underground. or you could use the Swamp of the Underworld >_>

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Alrighty, moving on.

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
    Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
    Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
    Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

Focus your earth chkara and take out a scroll. Use the scroll as trap. Upon contact with the opponent's chakra mud will be summoned out of the scroll and will shape into wolves of mud which will attack the opponent.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Type: Defensive
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

Focus your earth chakra and release it all over your body to cover your body with stones. Using the stones you can change your appearance, though once the technique is worn off or defeated you will regain your original shape.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Performing Jutsu: First I quickly gather a good amount of earth chakra as I pull out a scroll from my pouch, where I then set it in the ground hidden from the enemies sight and as I release my chakra into it, I make it activate as a single wolf is formed with my chakra, using shape manipulation I create a wolf of the mud and earth around it.
    Note: What kinda trap is it and how do you set it?

How it works: This jutsu can keep the opponent occupied in combat while you make your next move, or it can be set as a trap to hold down your opponent and finish them off.

Advantage/Disadvantage: It is a strong jutsu to water (don't know if the water would make it be too muddy or something) and it is like a living creature as it attacks the opponent like a wild animal as you make your next move. Disadvantage is the lightning which would easily annihilate the jutsu and it takes time to set this move and the scroll which is enough time for the opponent to make a move.

Counter: I would use a lightning jutsu to disintigrate the earth wolfs while i could counter by creating mud wolves myself.

---
    Note: appearance what do you mean sensei?

Performing Jutsu: I slowly gather a huge amount of chakra before I release it around my body, using the earth and rock around me to slowly surround my body starting with my legs and as it covers my whole body with a thin layer of rocks and earth I can feel it become heavy on me and so I release more chakra into it making it easier for me to move as the earth armor is finished I smash my hand into the ground to feel the difference between my normal self and this armor.

How it works: This jutsu is pure defense and a really good one at that. Though it is heavy and takes away your speed (what about handseals and such?) it can also be used for an offensive my utilizing the armor to make your strikes harder.

Advantage/Disadvantage: it is a very good defense against pretty much anything, though lightning is a high danger and it makes you slow, yet you get a strong powerup for an offensive with your taijutsu and combining this will give you a good offensive.

Counter: lightning release of course to penetrate the armor.

Jutsu:
    (Ranji Shigumi no Jutsu) - Wild Lion's Made Technique
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user will lengthen their hair and send it outwards to subdue a foe. If they manage to trap them within the hair, the user can make it harden into spikes to stab them.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere + Elemental Rasengan
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Last edited by Gutsy Jiraiya; 05-21-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Alright, before we continue I want you to understand the previous jutsu. I tried to illustrate it with this pic:
    1: You, without the earth armour.
    2: You with the earth armour, without chancing shape.
    3: Here you can see that the armour around you changed shape, your fists are bigger so you can punch people with extra effect
    That is what I meant with changing appearance, the layer of rocks around you can be modified in shape, not yourself. That is also why, once your armour worn off or anything you will 'regain' your normal shape.
    I hope that answered your question? ^.^

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Alright, before we continue I want you to understand the previous jutsu. I tried to illustrate it with this pic:
    1: You, without the earth armour.
    2: You with the earth armour, without chancing shape.
    3: Here you can see that the armour around you changed shape, your fists are bigger so you can punch people with extra effect
    That is what I meant with changing appearance, the layer of rocks around you can be modified in shape, not yourself. That is also why, once your armour worn off or anything you will 'regain' your normal shape.
    I hope that answered your question? ^.^
    Yes sensei it makes complete sense to me now :D

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Alrighty, moving on then ^^

(Doton Kekkai: Dorō Dōmu) - Earth Style Barrier: Earth Prison of Magnificent Nothingness
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 chakra each turn the opponent is inside the dome)
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponent(s). Then, by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to drain out the chakra from the people trapped inside and absorb it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage their opponent(s) manage to inflict on the inside.

Focus your earth chakra and strike the ground with your hands, forcing your chakra into the ground and making the earth overturn and rise up around your opponent, forming a dome. Then, as you place your hand against the dome you can drain out the chakra from your opponent, whom is trapped inside and absorb the chakra into your own body. Whilst you do that you will use your own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This will allow you to repair any damage done to the dome and makes it overall harder to escape the dome.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Focus your earth chakra whilst you perform the "snake" handseal. Then channel your chakra through your entire body to harden your skin until a steel-like quality, which boosts your defensive power to the utmost limit and makes your skin far darker. Also the destructive power of your physical attacks is increased but it makes you more vulnerable for lightning techniques.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Perform: I immediately focus an enormous amount of chakra into my palm as I plant it in the ground focusing all of it into the ground manipulating the earth to overturn and rise around a doll turning into a dome and as it is finished I put my left palm on it as if I will release more chakra into it and use my other hand to smash the dome to see if i succeded it creating a dome which will repair itself on impact.

Work: This jutsu is to trap your opponent and to use their chakra to your advantage meaning you use less chakra while they will slowly lose all theirs.

Adv/Dis: adv... this jutsu if used correctly will make an opponent panic and become weaker by the second as you will drain their chakra and if not used correctly they will not be able to escape. Dis.... a good enough offensive will be able to break the dome as it's weakest point is the point in the dome furthest away from the user since it takes more time to send chakra there to repair it.

Defend: I would maybe use a lightning release such as Chidori to blast through the dome....

---

Perform: I focus all the chakra i can as I perform the snake handseal and release all the chakra throughout my body, using it to harden my skin as it slowly turns darker and as I feel my skin becoming stronger I pull out a kunai and stab myself in the skin checking if it worked

Work: This jutsu is only ment for a defensive purpose as it will give you physical strength and your skin will be incredible hard and able to take powerful blows. Though you can also use it to deliver a powerful blow straight to your opponent in close combat.

Adv/Dis: adv.... this jutsu is a strong defense able to hold back a lot of force upon your body... dis... this jutsu will make you highly vulnerable to lightning release as it will make your body an even stronger container for lightning and will be devastating if your struck.

Defend: I would probably use a lightning release as it is the vulnerable point in the jutsu...

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Perform: I immediately focus an enormous amount of chakra into my palm as I plant it in the ground focusing all of it into the ground manipulating the earth to overturn and rise around a doll turning into a dome and as it is finished I put my left palm on it as if I will release more chakra into it and use my other hand to smash the dome to see if i succeded it creating a dome which will repair itself on impact.

Work: This jutsu is to trap your opponent and to use their chakra to your advantage meaning you use less chakra while they will slowly lose all theirs.

Adv/Dis: adv... this jutsu if used correctly will make an opponent panic and become weaker by the second as you will drain their chakra and if not used correctly they will not be able to escape. Dis.... a good enough offensive will be able to break the dome as it's weakest point is the point in the dome furthest away from the user since it takes more time to send chakra there to repair it.

Defend: I would maybe use a lightning release such as Chidori to blast through the dome....

---

Perform: I focus all the chakra i can as I perform the snake handseal and release all the chakra throughout my body, using it to harden my skin as it slowly turns darker and as I feel my skin becoming stronger I pull out a kunai and stab myself in the skin checking if it worked

Work: This jutsu is only ment for a defensive purpose as it will give you physical strength and your skin will be incredible hard and able to take powerful blows. Though you can also use it to deliver a powerful blow straight to your opponent in close combat.

Adv/Dis: adv.... this jutsu is a strong defense able to hold back a lot of force upon your body... dis... this jutsu will make you highly vulnerable to lightning release as it will make your body an even stronger container for lightning and will be devastating if your struck.

Defend: I would probably use a lightning release as it is the vulnerable point in the jutsu...
    Very good ^_^

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

Focus your earth chakra and slam your hands onto the ground to release your earth chakra into the ground. Then use your chakra to take control over giant rocks, which you make rise up and jag the opponent from underneath them.

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Focus your earth chakra and create an opening in the sky out of which mud drops on the opponent, covering them, making it more difficult for them to move. This can be followed by Sixteen Pillar Bind and Firing Biscuit to immobilise the opponent.