Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

[Genjutsu' training] Toshiro

While waiting for my master to arrive, I think about my lovely future as his test subject...

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Re: [Genjutsu' training] Toshiro

Ok subjuct Timmy Drop your pants and Grab your ankles 0_0 while your doing this I want you to tell me the following

*What is Genjutsu
    * Three people that Excel in Genjutsu
    *Three Genjutsu techniques

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi- View Post
    Ok subjuct Timmy Drop your pants and Grab your ankles 0_0 while your doing this I want you to tell me the following

*What is Genjutsu
    * Three people that Excel in Genjutsu
    *Three Genjutsu techniques

Okay Master
    I first unzip my pants, and remove them downwards
    I then grab my knees, and I begin to speak

Genjutsu techniques are used the same way as ninjutsu but instead of harming the opponent's body it's used to attack the opponent's mind with illusions. Genjutsu techniques are carried out by extending ones chakra flow into the opponent's system, taking control of their mind's chakra thus taking control of the opponent's five senses. Genjutsu requires alot of skill and great chakra control so even the strongest shinobi can have trouble carrying out the techniques. Naruto for example had trouble using genjutsu, and hes very strong. Those with special abilities such as the sharingan or with a high intelligence, can execute genjutsu techniques easier aswell as counter them.

Three people that are shown to be excellent masters at performing Genjutsu were Itachi, Shisui, and Tobirama.

Three Techniques are Bringer-of-Darkness Technique, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi

I pull my pants up, zip the zipper up, and I then stare at you with awkwardness.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Who said to pull your pants up* pulls out a white glove* ready for your exam lmfao :D

Anyways good jobnow we have to wait for The other student to reply

Note: if any of you copy each other you will be dropped

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Who said to pull your pants up* pulls out a white glove* ready for your exam lmfao :D

Anyways good jobnow we have to wait for The other student to reply

Note: if any of you copy each other you will be dropped

Pulls Pants down again
    Thank you Master for the compliment
    Understood the rules

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Genjutsu is one of the three ways of fighting for a shinobi.
    It is done by sending your chakra to manipulate the opponents five senses and putting them under an illusion.
    There are many ways that genjutsu can be used on a person, it can be used with hand signs, it can be used by pointing at someone to put them under a genjutsu which only skilled genjutsu users are capable of and if you posses the sharingan, you can use genjutsu by way of simple eye contact so there are plenty of ways to go about it.
    You can break a genjutsus affect by disturbing the chakra flow in your body but to do so you first have to notice that you are in a genjutsu and for weak genjutsus, you use "release" to get out of it but with stronger illusions you need to stop your chakra flow and get it in motion again or have a person send their chakra through your body to break the illusion if you have someone at your side and they notice it.

3 people that excel in genjutsu would be Itachi Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha and Kurenai Yuhi.

3 Genjutsu techniques are.
    Bringer Of Darkness Technique
    Demonic illusion: Tree Binding Death
    Tsukuyomi.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Listens to Myworld while do Torishros Physical Exam

Good now also there are ways to do genjutsu which out implanting your chakra into your opponents mind one would be the Sharingan the Sharingan acts as a medium for the genjutsu but mostly you have to keep eye contact also there are several other people who can use Genjutsu besides the Uchihas which you both listed two uchihas which disapoints me a little Kakashi Hatake can use Genjutsu without the use of his sharingan eye which we saw in the first couple of episiodes in the oringanal Naruto also Kabuto used it at the Chuunin exams to make the entire stadium fall sleep now Genjutsu has a couple of weaknesses one the Sharingan if your opponent has a 3t sharingan they can see through up to b ranked Genjutsus a 2t. Can see through c ranked and below and a 1 tomoe can see through d ranked and below

But I'm done explaining you guys seem to know what your talking about so any questions before we begin?

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

No sempai!

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Listens to Myworld while do Torishros Physical Exam

Good now also there are ways to do genjutsu which out implanting your chakra into your opponents mind one would be the Sharingan the Sharingan acts as a medium for the genjutsu but mostly you have to keep eye contact also there are several other people who can use Genjutsu besides the Uchihas which you both listed two uchihas which disapoints me a little Kakashi Hatake can use Genjutsu without the use of his sharingan eye which we saw in the first couple of episiodes in the oringanal Naruto also Kabuto used it at the Chuunin exams to make the entire stadium fall sleep now Genjutsu has a couple of weaknesses one the Sharingan if your opponent has a 3t sharingan they can see through up to b ranked Genjutsus a 2t. Can see through c ranked and below and a 1 tomoe can see through d ranked and below

But I'm done explaining you guys seem to know what your talking about so any questions before we begin?

Well since the exam is done...(Pulls Pants up again)
    Nope no questions Master

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Very good

First Technique:

(Genjutsu: Kokohin) -Illusion Technique: False surrounding
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10(+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user controls creates a false surrounding which can change the way an object or small area looks(if used double then its a layer of false surroundings not easy noticed by the enemy).

Ok basically what I want you to do is insert your chakra into my clones mind after implanting your chakra in my clones mind I want you to make a iliusion where you create a false Surrounding to where you change the way the small area around my clone looks I will not tell you what to make it look like but make it look different from it does now lol

And Toshrisho if you mess up I'm injecting you with this new Medicine I created I don't know what the side effects are but we shall see

*creates two clones*

Last edited by Ryuko; 03-08-2012 at 05:13 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Very good

First Technique:

Description: The user controls creates a false surrounding which can change the way an object or small area looks(if used double then its a layer of false surroundings not easy noticed by the enemy).

Ok basically what I want you to do is insert your chakra into my clones mind after implanting your chakra in my clones mind I want you to make a iliusion where you create a false Surrounding to where you change the way the small area around my clone looks I will not tell you what to make it look like but make it look different from it does now lol

And Toshrisho if you mess up I'm injecting you with this new Medicine I created I don't know what the side effects are but we shall see

*creates two clones*

I release a short amount of my chakra into the atmosphere, and using chakra control I direct my chakra towards you. As you and your one clone inhales, I have my chakra go inside you. As its crawling around deep inside of you, I direct it towards your brain. Once my chakra is in both your brains, I manipulate it so your mind begins to see a large volcano off in a distance.
    I then begin to think...
    Well two down one to go

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

More Description please go into good Detail with this or you get a Double dose of the Medcine *Pulls out a Giant needle*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Very good

First Technique:

*creates two clones*

~Enters Detail Mode~

I focus a TurtleSize amount of chakra throughout my body, I then release the turtle size chakra from within my body into the atmosphere infront of me. Using chakra control I direct my chakra towards your body. As you inhale air through your nose, I send my chakra up through your nose slowly so you wouldn't get any slight feeling. Once my chakra is in your body, I direct it towards your enormous brain, which is pink, with bumps all over it. I focus my chakra some more directing it towards your brain, and once near your brain I have my chakra cover it fully in a nice coat so it wouldn't get cold. I then have my chakra go inside your brain, and I use state manipulation to change my chakra into illusion chakra and I have it effect your five senses. While changing your five senses I have it so that your eyes now see a puddle of water to your right, as well as smoke in the atmosphere above us, I have it so when you inhale the air through your nose it smells like smoke, when you taste it it taste like smoke. When you move your hand in the air to touch the smoke, it feels like you touched it. I then throw a Kunai at you since your now polluted with smoke, and you pass out due to your brain thinking that.

(Couldn't come up with a good description, since I never saw how people train in Gen before) xD
    (So if I failed again, I shall glady accept my second dose of medicine)

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Very good

First Technique:

*creates two clones*
    Alright!
    *I focus my chakra, concentrate it and then make it a part of your clone by inserting my chakra into it, messing with its chakra flow and disturbing its five senses.
    I then mold my chakra in such a way that i control what the clone will see in the illusion and i change the surrounding trees into stone pillars and i make a house with roof and pillars which confuse your clone.*

How´s that?

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

I figured something out this will go by a lot quicker if I trained you seperatly so MyWorld make your own thread and link me and Toshiro very nicely done now any questions about this. Technique?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kakashi~ View Post
    I figured something out this will go by a lot quicker if I trained you seperatly so MyWorld make your own thread and link me and Toshiro very nicely done now any questions about this. Technique?
    Nope

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

o I forgot stabs your arm and gives you a second dose of the Medcine which cause you to grow extra fingers and toes temporarly *

Ok next Technique

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) -Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Chakra Cost:10
    Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.

Ok now I want you to insert your chakra into my clones mind and make him see a illusion where you Vanish in a whirlwind of Sakura Petals its pretty simple

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kakashi~ View Post
    o I forgot stabs your arm and gives you a second dose of the Medcine which cause you to grow extra fingers and toes temporarly *

Ok next Technique

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) -Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Chakra Cost:10
    Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.

Ok now I want you to insert your chakra into my clones mind and make him see a illusion where you Vanish in a whirlwind of Sakura Petals its pretty simple

Nooooooooo I am ruined, I look like the Beast from Beauty and the Beast D:
    Give me the antidote, my reply this time will be semi-better

I focus a small amount of chakra throughout my body. I then release the chakra from my body into the atmosphere around me. Using chakra control I direct my chakra towards your body. I have my chakra go through your eyes, and as it goes through your eyes, it comes inside of your head. I then direct my chakra slowly towards your brain, and once in your brain, I surround your brain with my chakra. I then use state manipulation to change my chakra into illusion chakra and I have it effect your five senses. While changing your five senses I have it so that your eyes now see me vanish in a whirlwind of sakura petals.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Kakashi Hatake: I forgot to tell you there is no antidote *Evil Laught*

As for your reply I guess that's ok lol

Any questions before we continue?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

No Senpai O_<