I'm not Qualified to do Surgery

Anyways I'm way to lazy post the nedt technique
    So does that mean I post it?

(Genjutsu: Kasumi) - Illusion Technique: Servant
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: An illusionary servant that is really a paper bomb that once in range of the opponent will explode.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Re: [Genjutsu' training] Toshiro

Ok well to perform this technique I want you to implant your chakra into your opponents mind and make them see a illusionary servant that's. Real a paper body and make them believe the sevant exploses when they get close enough

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by ~Onizuka~ View Post
    Ok well to perform this technique I want you to implant your chakra into your opponents mind and make them see a illusionary servant that's. Real a paper body and make them believe the sevant exploses when they get close enough
    I focus a tremendous amount of chakra throughout my body, enough to supplement the task I am about to perform. I then release the circulated chakra into the atmosphere, and using chakra control I direct my chakra towards your body. As you inhale air through your nose, I send my chakra up through your nose slowly so you wouldn't get any slight feeling. Once my chakra is in your body, within your chakra flow, I insert my chakra into your brain through circulation and me directing it. I regulate my breathing, calming my nerves, as I attempt the next step. Once your brain has my chakra infused with every molecule of it, and me controlling your mind thereon forth, I then have my chakra go inside your brain, and I use state manipulation to change my chakra into illusion chakra and I have it effect your five senses. Inserting my chakra and tweaking your brain random section that affects your whatever five senses, I change your five senses I have it affect most importantly, your sense of sight. I twist your brain horribly to the point a servant-like human materializes suddenly near you, wearing a western tattered suit, and having a huge mustache. In real, this servant body is merely a paper body which explodes as soon as it gets to you, in which I tweak your senses so that it is as genuine as it could be in your point of view. I continue to manipulate your senses, drawing the servant closer and closer to you, and once within range, and you not noticing anything, it explodes.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Geez man that's a lot of description anyways good job I like your detail and you have mastered this technique so you may ask what's next well ill tell you

This

(Genjutsu: Kasumi Juusha) -Illusion Technique: Mist Servant
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Okay basically I want you to implant your chakra into your opponents mind and trap him in the illuision that you have created several servants then throw several kunia at my clone which mimic the severants movements making appear that the servants are capable of attacking but when they hit your your servants the servants are mirly disrupted but not destroyed

Page 2 of 2 « First 12